Adamb34n Scoreboard Edits - ESPN NBA FINALS - RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Adamb34n Scoreboard Edits - ESPN NBA FINALS - RELEASED

Postby StormsWarning on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:44 am

hey thank you for doing these the only thing i would ask is the abc water mark seems transparent, is it possible to make it more visible sitting to the left end of the scoreboard?
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:29 am

Adamb34n wrote:The ESPN NBA Finals Scoreboard (Games 1-7) has been released. if there are any other requests for a variation of a scoreboard let me know!

Thank you!!!
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby ksmiz on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:07 am

Can anyone explain some more about how the scoreboard files are structured? My favorite one so far is the root sports one that was put out as a demo but there's one main part I'd like to improve on it, the timeouts just need to be shifted down under the team instead of in the middle. I looked through the files then narrowed down to scorebug_opt.scne and the only part I saw that had anything about positioning looked kinda like this :
"shotclock_txt": {
"Pos": [ -15.3630571, 7.26524639, 0.0 ]
So all I want to really do is move the timeouts and bonus box down horizontally. I've changed the first number because I assume that's x axis but after changing a bunch of numbers around all I've accomplished is the letters BONUS are right where I want them but now it's too dark to read because the color box didn't move and timeouts haven't moved at all either. Any help? Sorry but this was the most active thread on scoreboards
ksmiz

Postby Adamb34n on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:35 am

StormsWarning wrote:hey thank you for doing these the only thing i would ask is the abc water mark seems transparent, is it possible to make it more visible sitting to the left end of the scoreboard?

It is possible to put the ABC Watermark without it being transparent in its usual spot (which is to the right of the scoreboard). This can only be done by adding in the ABC watermark to the scoreboard and not replacing the default watermark which is to the left of the scoreboard.

My issue is that by adding in the ABC watermark to the right side it blocks the violation bar which doesn't look good in my opinion. Unfortunately there isn't any way to make it look less transparent when it is replacing the default watermark.
Adamb34n

Previous

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding