2017 Draft Class by bluejaybrandon [v3.5 Update Released]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2017 Draft Class by bluejaybrandon [V2 Update Released]

Postby TRIIIAD on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:06 am

Wzvd wrote:Could you help me out a little with creating the CFs? I don't need you to make a video tutorial or anything, I'm just not sure how to edit them properly.

I watched your video on importing to blender to edit the bodies but I am not exactly sure how to do the same with faces.

Or am I supposed to just do it in Photoshop?

I only tried making CFs in past gen 2K so it may be different but IIRC you can use photoshop if you only want to edit the skin tone, tattoos, etc. But any 3D changes like hair or body type have to be done in blender.
TRIIIAD

Postby Wzvd on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:47 am

TRIIIAD wrote:
Wzvd wrote:Could you help me out a little with creating the CFs? I don't need you to make a video tutorial or anything, I'm just not sure how to edit them properly.

I watched your video on importing to blender to edit the bodies but I am not exactly sure how to do the same with faces.

Or am I supposed to just do it in Photoshop?

I only tried making CFs in past gen 2K so it may be different but IIRC you can use photoshop if you only want to edit the skin tone, tattoos, etc. But any 3D changes like hair or body type have to be done in blender.

Thank you.

Would you happen to know how I could do that? Say I wanted to make a CF for Frank Ntilikina, what file would I import into Blender to change his headshape?

In the videos I saw there were the .n2km files but I'm not exactly sure how to create those. Thanks again.
Wzvd

Postby rickberge on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:25 am

Maybe I'm confused but I download V2 on the first page but when I put the contents in my Modd folder. I don't not see the cyberfaces or portraits. Markel Fultz is a white guy.

I did it both ways. Tried to edit/create draft class from the main menu and I downloaded on a already in process Myleague but still no go. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
rickberge

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:35 am

rickberge wrote:Maybe I'm confused but I download V2 on the first page but when I put the contents in my Modd folder. I don't not see the cyberfaces or portraits. Markel Fultz is a white guy.

I did it both ways. Tried to edit/create draft class from the main menu and I downloaded on a already in process Myleague but still no go. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Sorry for the confusion. V2 is just an update. You'll need the base files too from earlier in that same post.
bluejaybrandon

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:48 am

Just a teaser for the V3 update which is out soon! Changed the proportions of the players so that they look more natural. You can see in the preview that Fultz's head doesn't look as small as before. Added TGsoGood's Ball cyberface. Re-did many of the CAP faces for a better, closer to realistic look. All 77 player in V3 are actually in the 2017 NBA draft and I removed anyone who is returning to college. All the measurables including wingspans should be more accurate thanks to Wzvd and the NBA combine results. Again this is not perfect and the majority of guys are still missing cyberfaces but thanks to those who continue to create Draft prospect cyberfaces.
bluejaybrandon

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Fox is done..not perfect but it works... moving on to another prospect.
Exclusive to the draft mod
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby lBATEMANl on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:12 pm

God damn that looks good. :bowdown:
lBATEMANl

Postby Kaunietis22 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Can't wait for this to get released!!! Looks dope (y)
Kaunietis22

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:13 am

TGsoGood wrote:[ Image ]
Fox is done..not perfect but it works... moving on to another prospect.
Exclusive to the draft mod

Absolutely brilliant work! If you could only switch Ball's and Fox's bodytypes it would be perfect! But regardless I love the way it turned out, thank you for all of your hard work! You're an amazing part of the community.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Wenodo on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:11 am

Most definitely the best draft class on 2k17 ! I'd love to see a CF for all the lottery picks at least. Keep up with this amazing work !
Wenodo

Postby rickberge on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:11 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
rickberge wrote:Maybe I'm confused but I download V2 on the first page but when I put the contents in my Modd folder. I don't not see the cyberfaces or portraits. Markel Fultz is a white guy.

thanks

Sorry for the confusion. V2 is just an update. You'll need the base files too from earlier in that same post.

I download both files on the 1st page but still no go. Is is listed somewhere else in this thread?

Sorry man but I really want this Mood/draft class and its killing me that I can't download it. Lol
rickberge

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:15 am

rickberge wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

thanks

I download both files on the 1st page but still no go. Is is listed somewhere else in this thread?

Sorry man but I really want this Mood/draft class and its killing me that I can't download it. Lol

You need to find the draft class itself on 2kshare. The instructions for that is on the first page.
bluejaybrandon

Postby rickberge on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:47 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
rickberge wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

thanks

You need to find the draft class itself on 2kshare. The instructions for that is on the first page.

I downloaded it on 2kshare (under your ID). Put the contents from the Portraits and Cyberface link into the Modd folder but still is not showing up. Ill try it again when I get home but Im able to see the draftclass but the cyberfaces and portraits don't show.
rickberge

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:58 am

rickberge wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
rickberge wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

thanks

I downloaded it on 2kshare (under your ID). Put the contents from the Portraits and Cyberface link into the Modd folder but still is not showing up. Ill try it again when I get home but Im able to see the draftclass but the cyberfaces and portraits don't show.

Do you have a legitimate Modded folder? I would re-download the plugin because that seems to be the issue
bluejaybrandon

Postby A N D 1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:20 am

Does update v3 with deaaron fox come out today? Please say yes
A N D 1

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:46 am

A N D 1 wrote:Does update v3 with deaaron fox come out today? Please say yes

Hoping to get V3 out tomorrow evening. Not sure about Fox. TGsoGood is creating that so will need to wait to hear from him.
bluejaybrandon

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:57 am

Honestly everyone should wait until next weekend for cyberfaces. That would give me a chance to try and complete at least 3 more cyber faces.

My work schedule is extremely busy this week and I have to go on a trip for a family members graduation this weekend.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:13 am

TGsoGood wrote:Honestly everyone should wait until next weekend for cyberfaces. That would give me a chance to try and complete at least 3 more cyber faces.

My work schedule is extremely busy this week and I have to go on a trip for a family members graduation this weekend.

Love that idea! No rush here. Its just a game and life comes first. Thanks man and safe travels!
bluejaybrandon

Postby A N D 1 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:51 am

Ill wait.. but I just wanna say thanks to you guys for making the game fun again
A N D 1

Postby H0MiCiDE on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:31 pm

can someone please upload the draft class for offline use
H0MiCiDE

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:40 pm

H0MiCiDE wrote:can someone please upload the draft class for offline use

aka pirated games? Nope
I Hate Mondays

Postby tomortlieb on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:18 am

I realize that you are busy that this isn't your primary priority, but wondering when you think V3 will be released. Thank you for the effort you put into this mod! :bowdown:
tomortlieb

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:30 am

I Hate Mondays wrote:
H0MiCiDE wrote:can someone please upload the draft class for offline use

aka pirated games? Nope

Amen brother! Sorry but on this site there is a direct rule against supporting cracked versions of the game

tomortlieb wrote:I realize that you are busy that this isn't your primary priority, but wondering when you think V3 will be released. Thank you for the effort you put into this mod! :bowdown:

I hoped to have V3 out this weekend but had a family situation come up. It should be out Monday for sure...possibly earlier if I can sneak away for long enough to finish it up.
bluejaybrandon

Postby tomortlieb on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:03 am

Hope all is well - looking forward to the release. Thanks for the update!
tomortlieb

Postby TheSackMaster on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:39 am

Can you guys please post the roster files on here. I dont have internet connection on my computer to download the roster file on steam. Im doing this message on my phone. If you post the roster file i can download it on my phone and transfer it to my computer.
TheSackMaster

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding