Steam invitations not appearing for online matches

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Steam invitations not appearing for online matches

Postby jk31 on Fri May 12, 2017 5:08 pm

Since yesterday, It is impossible to invite others from your friendslist to online games. The invitation just doesn't appear.

My whole Online League has this problem. Anybody out there, where it's working?
jk31

Re: Steam invitations not appearing for online matches

Postby jk31 on Thu May 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Nobody here playing online matches? From what I and my whole steam friends list tested, anything where you need to invite another user is not working. Means you cannot invite others for play now online, MyCourt, MyTeam etc. You cannot tell me nobody is playing anything of these other modes?!
jk31

Postby Kallabow on Sat May 20, 2017 2:48 am

Yea, it's been like that for more than a week now.

I wrote to 2K support a couple of fays ago, here's their response:
Thank you for taking the time to contact 2K Support!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with NBA 2K17. I understand how disheartening it can be to experience setbacks and obstacles in the games we dedicate so much of our time to. We as gamers do get passionate about our games and I see why being unable to join your friends MyPARK can cause so much frustration.

The development team has been notified of this issue and are currently working toward a solution. However, we do not have visibility on their progress here in customer support, and therefore don't have a timeline on when a fix will be implemented.

As soon as that information will be available, our players will be the first to know. I suggest that you keep an eye on our @2K, @NBA2K and @2KSupport Twitter pages for any updates.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know!

See you in the paint!
Kallabow

Postby jk31 on Thu May 25, 2017 12:10 am

It's working again!
jk31

Return to NBA 2K17