Adamb34n Scoreboard Edits - ESPN NBA FINALS - RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Adamb34n Scoreboard Edits - ESPN NBA FINALS - RELEASED

Postby Adamb34n on Mon May 08, 2017 1:36 am

Hello everyone! With the return of exrxixxx's scoreboards to NBA 2k17, it has opened up tremendous possibilities for an enhanced atmosphere while playing with next gen graphics. With obvious credits (and major props) to exrxixxx and all that were involved with the creation of the original scoreboard models, I decided to release a handful of my ESPN Scoreboard edits that are based off of his NBA TV scoreboard.

Below, I have included some screenshots from in game to show how some of them look.

(ESPN Regular Season and ESPN 1st Round/Semis):

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

(ESPN Conf. Finals and NBA on ESPN):

Image Image

ImageImageImage

(NEW - ESPN NBA Finals):

Image Image

Initially, I made a few of these for my own personal use. Eventually, I figured that there would definitely be people who would be interested in having these options at their disposal. They aren't exact replicas of the real life scoreboard design and texture, but I think that they are a great option for people looking to play with an ESPN style presentation.

As the playoffs continue, I will release Conference Finals and NBA Finals style scoreboards. I also may edit the TNT Scoreboard for the playoffs as well. Other presentation updates to the game may be included in this thread as I see fit.

As always, copy and paste the newscorebug file into your Modded folder for the scoreboards.

ESPN REGULAR SEASON PACK INCLUDES: ESPN NBA TUESDAY, ESPN NBA WEDNESDAY, ESPN NBA FRIDAY, SATURDAY PRIMETIME, SUNDAY SHOWCASE DOWNLOAD HERE

NBA ON ESPN INCLUDES: NBA ON ESPNDOWNLOAD HERE

ESPN PLAYOFFS PACK 1 INCLUDES:EAST/WEST 1st ROUND GAMES 1-7, EAST/WEST SEMIS GAMES 1-7 DOWNLOAD HERE

ESPN PLAYOFFS PACK 2 INCLUDES: EAST/WEST Conf. Finals GAMES 1-7 DOWNLOAD HERE

NEW:ESPN NBA FINALS PACK INCLUDES: NBA Finals GAMES 1-7DOWNLOAD HERE

ABC WATERMARK INCLUDES: ABC WATERMARK DOWNLOAD HERE

CREDITS FOR ORIGINAL SCOREBOARDS: exrxixxx (If I am missing anyone for credits let me know!)
Last edited by Adamb34n on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
Adamb34n

Re: Adamb34n Scoreboard Edits - ESPN Style Scoreboards (SEASON/PLAYOFFS) - RELEASED

Postby CatScooter on Mon May 08, 2017 8:02 am

Coming in hot! Gonna give these a spin! Thank you for sharing your work! Looks fantastic!
Last edited by CatScooter on Fri May 12, 2017 3:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
CatScooter

Re: Adamb34n Scoreboard Edits - ESPN Style Scoreboards (SEASON/PLAYOFFS) - RELEASED

Postby StormsWarning on Mon May 08, 2017 11:36 am

wow very nice! pure heat rock here! thank you very much for doing these! :crazyeyes: (Y)
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon May 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Amazing work man!
I Hate Mondays

Postby Adamb34n on Thu May 11, 2017 7:36 am

CatScooter wrote:Coming in hot! Gonna give these a spin! Thank you for sharing your work! Looks fantastic!

Edit: ABC watermark is a Fox watermark. Heads up! Needs to be reuploaded!

My bad! It has been fixed. Thanks for the heads up!
Adamb34n

Postby dirtydraw on Fri May 12, 2017 7:17 am

Adamb34n wrote:Hello everyone! With the return of exrxixxx's scoreboards to NBA 2k17, it has opened up tremendous possibilities for an enhanced atmosphere while playing with next gen graphics. With obvious credits (and major props) to exrxixxx and all that were involved with the creation of the original scoreboard models, I decided to release a handful of my ESPN Scoreboard edits that are based off of his NBA TV scoreboard.

Below, I have included some screenshots from in game to show how some of them look.

[ Image ] [ Image ]

[ Image ] [ Image ]

[ Image ] [ Image ]

[ Image ] [ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Initially, I made a few of these for my own personal use. Eventually, I figured that there would definitely be people who would be interested in having these options at their disposal. They aren't exact replicas of the real life scoreboard design and texture, but I think that they are a great option for people looking to play with an ESPN style presentation.

As the playoffs continue, I will release Conference Finals and NBA Finals style scoreboards. I also may edit the TNT Scoreboard for the playoffs as well. Other presentation updates to the game may be included in this thread as I see fit.

As always, copy and paste the newscorebug file into your Modded folder for the scoreboards.

ESPN REGULAR SEASON PACK INCLUDES: ESPN NBA TUESDAY, ESPN NBA WEDNESDAY, ESPN NBA FRIDAY, SATURDAY PRIMETIME, SUNDAY SHOWCASE DOWNLOAD HERE

ESPN PLAYOFFS PACK 1 INCLUDES: EAST/WEST 1st ROUND GAMES 1-7, EAST/WEST SEMIS GAMES 1-7 DOWNLOAD HERE

ABC WATERMARK INCLUDES: ABC WATERMARK DOWNLOAD HERE

CREDITS FOR ORIGINAL SCOREBOARDS: exrxixxx (If I am missing anyone for credits let me know!)

Nice work, man. Do you think it is possible to add the teamlogos in some way? Have you used my ESPN Scoreboard textures? Need some teamlogos, too? (Y)
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby lBATEMANl on Fri May 12, 2017 7:43 am

Is there a way you could make one for like not a specific day? If not, I'm more than fine with using one of the specific day ones. (Y)
lBATEMANl

Postby Adamb34n on Fri May 12, 2017 9:47 am

dirtydraw wrote:Nice work, man. Do you think it is possible to add the teamlogos in some way? Have you used my ESPN Scoreboard textures? Need some teamlogos, too? (Y)

Unfortunately, I have no way of adding in specific team logos that switch automatically from each game you play. Since I am using exrxixxx's NBA TV Scoreboard file, I am not capable of editing it so that the team logos/colors can appear in different areas of the scoreboard.

I suppose I could create/use some existing textures (including your's, which you did an insanely good job with) to create specific match ups through separate newscorebug files. Obviously, that would be insanely time consuming. This method would most likely only be feasible with more popular games and perhaps the future Conference/NBA Finals match ups.
Adamb34n

Postby Adamb34n on Fri May 12, 2017 9:49 am

lBATEMANl wrote:Is there a way you could make one for like not a specific day? If not, I'm more than fine with using one of the specific day ones. (Y)

Yes, I could definitely make a more generic ESPN Scoreboard without a specific day. Do you have any suggestions on what you might want to see on it? I might just go with "NBA on ESPN".
Adamb34n

Postby lBATEMANl on Fri May 12, 2017 11:54 am

Adamb34n wrote:
lBATEMANl wrote:Is there a way you could make one for like not a specific day? If not, I'm more than fine with using one of the specific day ones. (Y)

Yes, I could definitely make a more generic ESPN Scoreboard without a specific day. Do you have any suggestions on what you might want to see on it? I might just go with "NBA on ESPN".

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking in terms of what should be on the scoreboard. :)
lBATEMANl

Postby Syncinatti on Sat May 20, 2017 7:11 pm

Adamb34n wrote:

This (Y)
Syncinatti

Re: Adamb34n Scoreboard Edits - ESPN Conf. Finals/ESPN Generic Scoreboard - RELEASED

Postby Adamb34n on Sun May 21, 2017 9:10 am

The NBA East/West Conference Finals Scoreboards have been released along with the requested "NBA on ESPN" Scoreboard. :D
Adamb34n

Re: Adamb34n Scoreboard Edits - ESPN Conf. Finals/NBA on ESPN - RELEASED

Postby Syncinatti on Sun May 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Thanks! Installing it as soon as I get home
Syncinatti

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun May 21, 2017 9:43 pm

Thanks man! Great job
I Hate Mondays

Postby CatScooter on Mon May 22, 2017 1:26 am

thank you a bunch mate! Looking forward to this!
CatScooter

Postby dirtydraw on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Could you do the final version, please? Are you able to create a version especially for this year's finals matchup witch teamlogos. would be cool, so I could change the logos by myself for other matchups.
Is this possible for you?
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby lidz28 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:28 pm

Thanks bro for this released! i tried to update your scoreboard to the finals version and this is the result
lidz28

Postby ksmiz on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:04 pm

lidz28 wrote:i tried to update your scoreboard to the finals version and this is the result

I wish that score was real result :(
ksmiz

Postby dirtydraw on Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:08 pm

lidz28 wrote:Thanks bro for this released! i tried to update your scoreboard to the finals version and this is the result
[ Image ]

wow that looks nice. does it work dynamicly with the team logos?

(Y) (Y) (Y)
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:27 pm

dirtydraw wrote:
lidz28 wrote:Thanks bro for this released! i tried to update your scoreboard to the finals version and this is the result
[ Image ]

wow that looks nice. does it work dynamicly with the team logos?

(Y) (Y) (Y)

Nope, those two logos are stuck there. Only the written team name gets changed the logos remain the same.
I Hate Mondays

Postby reds28heem on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:13 pm

[ Image ]

This looks great, so did you just leave the scoreboard as is and added the logos in photoshop or whatever program you as like a background to the teams. That was kinda what I was thinking about doing myself but couldn't get it right. Just basically change the logo in photoshop based on teams that was playing before I loaded the game.
reds28heem

Postby dirtydraw on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:45 am

reds28heem wrote:
[ Image ]

This looks great, so did you just leave the scoreboard as is and added the logos in photoshop or whatever program you as like a background to the teams. That was kinda what I was thinking about doing myself but couldn't get it right. Just basically change the logo in photoshop based on teams that was playing before I loaded the game.

Could you give me please a detailed step by step tutorial how to export m the scoreboard files.
I have this problem:
I take the newscorebug.iff and write it to a zip. Then take the scoreboard dds file and want to change graphics with the graphic tool GIMP. Save it back etc. Rename the zip to iff and copy it into the modded folder but then no scoreboard appears in the game.
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby reds28heem on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:53 am

dirtydraw wrote:
reds28heem wrote:
[ Image ]

Could you give me please a detailed step by step tutorial how to export m the scoreboard files.
I have this problem:
I take the newscorebug.iff and write it to a zip. Then take the scoreboard dds file and want to change graphics with the graphic tool GIMP. Save it back etc. Rename the zip to iff and copy it into the modded folder but then no scoreboard appears in the game.

That's how I do. when I was trying to use the explorer I couldn't see my scoreboard. but once i started doing by just exporting and importing straight from the zip file after renaming the iff to .zip. m scoreboard started showing up... Right now when trying to edit this scoreboard I haveing the same problem. I'm bout to try with photoshop instead of gimp
reds28heem

Postby dirtydraw on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:54 am

Adamb34n wrote:

Could you make a finals version for game 1 to game 7?

dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Re: Adamb34n Scoreboard Edits - ESPN NBA FINALS - RELEASED

Postby Adamb34n on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:48 am

The ESPN NBA Finals Scoreboard (Games 1-7) has been released. if there are any other requests for a variation of a scoreboard let me know!
Adamb34n

Next

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding