[PeacemanNOT's Mods] Skinny Jersey Model [RELEASED]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [PeacemanNOT's Mods] 1986 Hawks Previews + Legend Pack 3 [RELEASED]

Postby talason on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:17 am

how did you get dirks hair like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
talason

Re: [PeacemanNOT's Mods] 1986 Hawks Previews + Legend Pack 3 [RELEASED]

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:22 am

talason wrote:how did you get dirks hair like this?

That's the default 03 Dirk.... lol
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Re: [PeacemanNOT's Mods] Dennis Scott [Previews Page 7]

Postby rickiu on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:16 am

Thank you for your alternate jersey!! They are so dope!!!
But the BLUE jersey of Orlando Magic did not show in the game as i put all the `Alternate (Replaces Away)` under Modded folder nor I put them in the `Clothing` folder...
Where should I put `clothing_resource_u590orl_current_away_font.iff` & `clothing_resource_u590orl_current_away_tweak.iff`????
Pls help me :bowdown:

PeacemanNOT wrote:Dennis Scott - Previews

I tried my best with this one, not a lot of great Dennis Scott reference photos. I just realised Brian Shaw has a coach model that's a lot better than the default one. I think I'll give him a go and then I'll release the pack (Y)

[ Image ]

[ Image ]
rickiu

Postby rickiu on Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:01 am

[quote="rickiu"]Thank you for your alternate jersey!! They are so dope!!!
But the BLUE jersey of Orlando Magic did not show in the game as i put all the `Alternate (Replaces Away)` under Modded folder nor I put them in the `Clothing` folder...
Where should I put `clothing_resource_u590orl_current_away_font.iff` & `clothing_resource_u590orl_current_away_tweak.iff`????
Pls help me :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
rickiu

Postby R4zoR on Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:08 am

rickiu wrote:Thank you for your alternate jersey!! They are so dope!!!

You have to make a folder in the modded directory named clothing and then put the files in there. like this
http://imgur.com/a/JQ0Ck
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby rickiu on Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:42 am

Thank you for your advice. Please see attached. I ve created folder names `Modded`and a clothing folder under it. However, even if I put the 2 files `clothing_resource_u590orl_current_away_font.iff` & `clothing_resource_u590orl_current_away_tweak.iff` into it, Blue jersey isn`t shown in the game...
And there are many other files (seems they are created while running the game??) already there without the name started with `clothing_resource` as you can see in the attached....Pls help :bowdown: :bowdown:

Also, Either`Alternate (Replace Away)` or `Away` refers to the BLUE Orlando jersey???? Replace Away`s one???

R4zoR wrote:

You have to make a folder in the modded directory named clothing and then put the files in there. like this
rickiu

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:15 am

rickiu wrote:Thank you for your advice. Please see attached. I ve created folder names `Modded`and a clothing folder under it. However, even if I put the 2 files `clothing_resource_u590orl_current_away_font.iff` & `clothing_resource_u590orl_current_away_tweak.iff` into it, Blue jersey isn`t shown in the game...
And there are many other files (seems they are created while running the game??) already there without the name started with `clothing_resource` as you can see in the attached....Pls help :bowdown: :bowdown:

Also, Either`Alternate (Replace Away)` or `Away` refers to the BLUE Orlando jersey???? Replace Away`s one???
[ Image ]

R4zoR wrote:

Dude you need to install the External File Plugin, you don't just make a folder called Modded. It even says it in the text file that comes with the download. You can find it here:

viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102382

Also Alternate is the black jersey, Away is the blue jersey. They both replace the same jersey, you just have to decide which one to use.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Re: [PeacemanNOT's Mods]1980's Classic Team Jersey Pack [RELEASED]

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:45 am

1980's Classic Team Jersey Pack released (Y)
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby rickiu on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:03 am

Thx Bro, but I am already using many classic players` faces created by you without any problem. So I ve already applied the External File Plugin, 2K17WAIGUADLL.dll, dinput8.dll, option.ini and the Modded folder has been put right under `NBA2k17` folder. I put the `...font.iff` and `..tweak.iff` and `uniform_r0...iff` under the folder of `clothing` which is under folder `Modded` (picture 2), but there is no similar file name there names `...font.iff` nor `..tweak.iff...
Blue jersey can`t be seen ingame and the default Black jersey is still shown in the `select side` screen in the game :crazyeyes: I have been seating in front of my desktop doing this for over1 hr, but still failed to solve the problem... Could you look at the 2 attached and point out where is the problem? :bowdown:
Also there are 2 `clothing` folders in my NBA2k17 directory, one is under `Modded`, another is just right under game folder `NBA2k17` along with the modded folder. Both folder got over 20 files of`font.iff & tweak.ff` under it. A bit confusing to me...

PeacemanNOT wrote:
rickiu wrote:Dude you need to install the External File Plugin, you don't just make a folder called Modded. It even says it in the text file that comes with the download. You can find it here:

viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102382

Also Alternate is the black jersey, Away is the blue jersey. They both replace the same jersey, you just have to decide which one to use.
rickiu

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:22 am

Okay, delete everything (apart from the game obviously). Install the External file plugin, and put all the contents of my mod into the Modded folder. Same goes for the rest of your mods. If it doesn't work then you probably have an outdated game which would suggest you have a pirated copy of the game so good luck to you (Y)
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby rickiu on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:39 am

After deleted & reinstalled all the plugin realated files, the BLUE Jersey comes out finally :D :D :D
Of course my 2k17 is legit (legend edition gold).. :oops:
Also, I ve already downloaded your latest Penny, his face is cool, but he is too skinny, especially his shoulder muscles...is there any chance to fix it? :)

PeacemanNOT wrote:Okay, delete everything (apart from the game obviously). Install the External file plugin, and put all the contents of my mod into the Modded folder. Same goes for the rest of your mods. If it doesn't work then you probably have an outdated game which would suggest you have a pirated copy of the game so good luck to you (Y)
rickiu

Re: [PeacemanNOT's Mods] 2011 Bulls + Mavericks Jerseys [Previews Page 7]

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:14 pm

2011 Bulls + Mavericks Jerseys - Previews

So I really want Dee to release the UCTR, so I'm solely working on the basic content for it (jerseys, courts, possibly cyberfaces) You can find the roster here:

viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102424

Also credits to pinoy for the rev30 design he gave me (Y)

Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby zetsuboushta on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:09 am

Can I request Nate Archibald face? Generic is, hmm, poor.
zetsuboushta

Re: [PeacemanNOT's Mods] Penny Hardaway [Previews Page 7]

Postby gamebig on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:20 pm

your penny hardaway face is really good.!! could u also fix his body, it's too skinny
gamebig

Re: [PeacemanNOT's Mods] Penny Hardaway [Previews Page 7]

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:56 pm

gamebig wrote:your penny hardaway face is really good.!! could u also fix his body, it's too skinny

This is a problem with like 50 or more players in the game. TBM said he would be looking at doing some shrink wrapping to fix some of these, but that was going to be for my roster release. Maybe when I get out V1 of that roster he will tackle it head on.

I still can't believe those skinny body types got passed production... Seeing some greats like Archibald, Dominique Wilkins, Kevin Willis, Penny Hardaway, John Stockton etc having that body type is just a huge eyesore. How could they let that get through?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby deodorantthief1 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:17 am

I goat check out some of the Legends really late. rr The active players I thought are really accurate (ie. Bosh, Durant) though.
deodorantthief1

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:25 am

deodorantthief1 wrote:I goat check out some of the Legends really late. rr The active players I thought are really accurate (ie. Bosh, Durant) though.

Bosh and Durant are NOT accurate... They have no muscle at all, they look like I did when I was like 12. Look at Bosh and Durants arms in these pictures, and put it next to the games. Durant is closer to the skinny body type, but still bigger with actual muscle, he has muscle.

The skinny body type should not exist in the game period.

Also, look at the Greek Freak, Steph Curry and Jason Terry. And tell me that those are accurate. After looking at the pictures, and looking at them in game, you will 100% say that the game is WAY off.

"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Re: [PeacemanNOT's Mods] 1970's-60's Classic Team Jersey Pack [RELEASED]

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:41 am

1970's-60's Classic Team Jersey Pack released (Y)

So that's that... I set a goal for myself to fix all the the terrible classic team jerseys 2K have made and I was able to do it. I hope you enjoy all my work.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby mickachiste on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:48 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:1970's-60's Classic Team Jersey Pack released (Y)

So that's that... I set a goal for myself to fix all the the terrible classic team jerseys 2K have made and I was able to do it. I hope you enjoy all my work.

Thanks !!!
mickachiste

Postby Rodzilla91 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:47 am

Love the screens for it, hawks jerseys back then were really nice
Rodzilla91

Re: [PeacemanNOT's Mods] Skinner Jersey Model [Previews Page 7]

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun May 07, 2017 12:35 pm

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but I tweaked the jersey files to make them look less fat and closer to the body model. Let me know if you'd like something like this. For me it completely changes the way players look. It looks so much better. This year 2K changed up how the jerseys looked which makes players look like they all have a hunchback, and I don't know why... I thought it was fine the way it was.

Image Image Image
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby imsuperheroes on Sun May 07, 2017 1:13 pm

great work!
imsuperheroes

Postby ksmiz on Sun May 07, 2017 1:44 pm