I like NBA, this is my work.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: I like NBA, this is my work.

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue May 02, 2017 1:28 pm

Just think its ridiculous that someone's first post on a thread has to antagonistically tell people to calm down. Then claim others are picking fights when they're called out on it. It's hypocritical. I don't need reported and telling me to "get my head out of my ass" sure seems like its picking a fight. But that being said if I need reported and banned that's fine. I'm done with this anyways.

Edit: saw Andrew's post late. Back on topic :)
bluejaybrandon

Postby FLASH-lebron on Tue May 02, 2017 1:47 pm

QQ图片20170502122320.png
QQ图片20170502122320.png
QQ图片20170502121834.png
KING JAMES
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by FLASH-lebron on Tue May 02, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
FLASH-lebron

Postby FLASH-lebron on Tue May 02, 2017 1:55 pm

ksmiz wrote:big ben looks much better in the game now thanks a lot for sharing

Welcome to show your screenshots
FLASH-lebron

Postby xzteel on Tue May 02, 2017 2:40 pm

when you gonna release bron cleveland? and yao?
xzteel

Postby xzteel on Tue May 02, 2017 7:38 pm

FLASH-lebron wrote:
QQ图片20170502122320.png
QQ图片20170502122320.png
QQ图片20170502121834.png
KING JAMES

lol what happen to this? Image
xzteel

Postby Dee4Three on Wed May 03, 2017 12:57 am

Alright.... so let's be honest.

Love that you are sharing work. But that Ben Wallace looks like a body builder taking a massive amount of steroids, with balloons in his arms. The body type is really unnatural and not realistic. I like the fact that you made him bigger, but holy shit....

Anybody else notice this? I saw someone above say that he looks just right... we can't be looking at the same Ben Wallace...

Also, I want to note: I'm not trying to be discouraging, because I love the attempt. Maybe you could make his arms a bit smaller while keeping the definition?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby TRIIIAD on Wed May 03, 2017 2:08 am

Tbh I don't really care if it looks like that. This guy (like most modders) is simply releasing a project he made in his free time for his own use. That's enough for me, doesn't matter if it's super realistic or not. (Y)
TRIIIAD

Postby Dee4Three on Wed May 03, 2017 2:10 am

TRIIIAD wrote:Tbh I don't really care if it looks like that. This guy (like most modders) is simply releasing a project he made in his free time for his own use. That's enough for me, doesn't matter if it's super realistic or not. (Y)

Yeah, I'm not insulting him. I think it's great what he is doing. I'm just saying its not realistic.

In fact, I love the diversity In work on here regardless.

Apologies to the creator if I came off like an ass, that was not the intent.

Me scoring like 149 points a game in MyLeague is not realistic either, but It's still a good time. So I agree, it's not always about realism.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby FLASH-lebron on Wed May 03, 2017 2:23 am

:roll:
FLASH-lebron

Postby FLASH-lebron on Wed May 03, 2017 2:32 am

QQ图片20170503003243.png
Dee4Three wrote:Alright.... so let's be honest.

Love that you are sharing work. But that Ben Wallace looks like a body builder taking a massive amount of steroids, with balloons in his arms. The body type is really unnatural and not realistic. I like the fact that you made him bigger, but holy shit....

Anybody else notice this? I saw someone above say that he looks just right... we can't be looking at the same Ben Wallace...

Also, I want to note: I'm not trying to be discouraging, because I love the attempt. Maybe you could make his arms a bit smaller while keeping the definition?

Use V1 to narrow shoulders,I don't think the arm is too big
QQ图片20170503003217.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FLASH-lebron

Postby Dee4Three on Wed May 03, 2017 2:38 am

I tried that, it was a little better, but the biceps were still exploding.

I'm still really impressed that you were able to put the body together like that, I may try and learn how to do it myself to fix some of the skinny body types like Nique, Stockton, Kevin Willis etc.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby FLASH-lebron on Wed May 03, 2017 2:43 am

:crazyeyes:
Last edited by FLASH-lebron on Wed May 03, 2017 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
FLASH-lebron

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed May 03, 2017 2:51 am

Dee4Three wrote:I tried that, it was a little better, but the biceps were still exploding.

I'm still really impressed that you were able to put the body together like that, I may try and learn how to do it myself to fix some of the skinny body types like Nique, Stockton, Kevin Willis etc.

Not trying to be offensive but that is a very common theme on the Chinese forums. Some of them have a tendency to blow up the muscles of most players when modding. For examples, there's a Ron Artest and Shaq with similar proportions despite being completely different body types. That being said I'm very glad he is openly sharing because many of those modders do not.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Dee4Three on Wed May 03, 2017 3:03 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:I tried that, it was a little better, but the biceps were still exploding.

Not trying to be offensive but that is a very common theme on the Chinese forums. Some of them have a tendency to blow up the muscles of most players when modding. For examples, there's a Ron Artest and Shaq with similar proportions despite being completely different body types. That being said I'm very glad he is openly sharing because many of those modders do not.

That makes sense, and I don't think that's offensive. I think it's just being honest.

And yeah same, I love that he is sharing his work on here!

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby FLASH-lebron on Wed May 03, 2017 3:14 am

StormsWarning wrote:i think the characters look to sweaty and they look like plastic figures, your mod is a good try, id say less shinyness, show the characters in pure form with less shine and it will be great, great effort though for sure. keep it up. (Y)

Hello, I am a super fan of Lebron, I am very happy to meet a Cleveland man.
FLASH-lebron

Postby ksmiz on Wed May 03, 2017 3:30 am

Did you try him in your game? It honestly doesn't look as exaggerated when I put him in my game and looked for myself
ksmiz

Postby Dee4Three on Wed May 03, 2017 3:34 am

ksmiz wrote:

Did you try him in your game? It honestly doesn't look as exaggerated when I put him in my game and looked for myself

Yeah I tried V1 and V2 in game. It seems more exaggerated in game to me.

But again, it's just not my preference. I'm thinking about getting into doing this body edit stuff as well. So many bad skinny body types in game.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby [Q] on Wed May 03, 2017 5:40 am

I mean, that Ben Wallace's arms are slightly larger than what I would do, but you guys forget this dude was big

[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Wed May 03, 2017 5:50 am

[Q] wrote:I mean, that Ben Wallace's arms are slightly larger than what I would do, but you guys forget this dude was big

[ Image ]

Oh, I didn't forget.

Ill post some in game screens later, its very exaggerated. Again though, some people may want this mod, and it's also a matter of preference.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby zetsuboushta on Wed May 03, 2017 7:27 am

So how we can to download this?
zetsuboushta

Postby NighaMcNugget on Wed May 03, 2017 11:28 am

Is that a younger Lebron?
NighaMcNugget

Postby xzteel on Wed May 03, 2017 11:52 am

FLASH-lebron wrote:
StormsWarning wrote:i think the characters look to sweaty and they look like plastic figures, your mod is a good try, id say less shinyness, show the characters in pure form with less shine and it will be great, great effort though for sure. keep it up. (Y)

Hello, I am a super fan of Lebron, I am very happy to meet a Cleveland man.

so where's the ? Image
lebron? i mean you are seeing other people asking for downloads and just ignoring them :/
xzteel

Postby zetsuboushta on Thu May 04, 2017 6:53 am

zetsuboushta wrote:So how we can to download this?

Anyone?
zetsuboushta

Postby Dmayne on Thu May 04, 2017 10:37 am

@zetsuboushta i don't see the link anymore, maybe he removed it? idk
Dmayne

Postby xzteel on Thu May 04, 2017 11:14 am

Dmayne wrote:@zetsuboushta i don't see the link anymore, maybe he removed it? idk

he's just here to share "HIS MODS" hahahahah he doesn't care about people asking for download link

HEY HOW ABOUT YOU SHARE THE DOWNLOAD LINK?
xzteel

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding