NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby SexCurryBeats on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:54 am

I keep getting errors when importing and exporting

Image

Image
User avatar
SexCurryBeats
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 pm
Location: Lancaster, USA

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:36 am

it needs to get exported to a folder with the original data files.
And then you can put all of that back into the iff file.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:48 am

TGsoGood wrote:it needs to get exported to a folder with the original data files.
And then you can put all of that back into the iff file.

You just need to select the original file in the import section, then you can export wherever you want.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1970
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby SexCurryBeats on Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:10 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
TGsoGood wrote:it needs to get exported to a folder with the original data files.
And then you can put all of that back into the iff file.

You just need to select the original file in the import section, then you can export wherever you want.


Yeah I tried that and just got different errors.

If I can get it to export, we'll have a working high school gym. High School Hoops 2k17?
User avatar
SexCurryBeats
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 pm
Location: Lancaster, USA

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby Manni Live on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:07 pm

SexCurry, if you can do a College Hoops 2k17 that would be great.
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2508
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby SexCurryBeats on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:09 pm

Manni Live wrote:SexCurry, if you can do a College Hoops 2k17 that would be great.


If I can get Blender to work xD But yeah that would be real cool
User avatar
SexCurryBeats
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 pm
Location: Lancaster, USA

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:38 pm

Manni Live wrote:SexCurry, if you can do a College Hoops 2k17 that would be great.


Couldn't you just go to myleague and download collegiate jerseys/ courts. Search TGsoGood and then go to more from user and you will see so many college designs.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby SexCurryBeats on Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:24 am

Image

That's all I get when I export. I'm like halfway there.
User avatar
SexCurryBeats
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 pm
Location: Lancaster, USA

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:08 am

SexCurry wrote:[ Image ]

That's all I get when I export. I'm like halfway there.


great work! The transparent rim and glass are the reflections, you can match that up with the position of the basket or completely move it out the way.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby SexCurryBeats on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:42 am

TGsoGood wrote:
SexCurry wrote:[ Image ]

That's all I get when I export. I'm like halfway there.


great work! The transparent rim and glass are the reflections, you can match that up with the position of the basket or completely move it out the way.


Thats the thing, I moved all of those pieces at once. But I think theres an issue with the importer exporter script for blender, because it stops exporting after everything thats in the right spot
User avatar
SexCurryBeats
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 pm
Location: Lancaster, USA

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:01 am

Another way to do this without blender... try swapping out all of the basket related files with the ones from a college basket.
They use the same type of baskets but the college baskets are in the correct place. So just move the basket files from the College stadium iff into the HS gym iff file. that should work.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby SexCurryBeats on Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:09 am

TGsoGood wrote:Another way to do this without blender... try swapping out all of the basket related files with the ones from a college basket.
They use the same type of baskets but the college baskets are in the correct place. So just move the basket files from the College stadium iff into the HS gym iff file. that should work.


Ok, I was actually pondering on that idea. I'll see what happens.
User avatar
SexCurryBeats
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 pm
Location: Lancaster, USA

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby SexCurryBeats on Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:50 am

SexCurry wrote:
TGsoGood wrote:Another way to do this without blender... try swapping out all of the basket related files with the ones from a college basket.
They use the same type of baskets but the college baskets are in the correct place. So just move the basket files from the College stadium iff into the HS gym iff file. that should work.


Ok, I was actually pondering on that idea. I'll see what happens.



Didn't work.. just a black stadium. Tried opening the college baskets w/ blender and exporting without editing and still get the same errors. Something about not finding the glass in the script.
User avatar
SexCurryBeats
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 pm
Location: Lancaster, USA

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby TBM on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:36 pm

It's pretty hard to do. If you're not really familiar with modding this game, it won't work properly outside of Blender. I know for a fact it works, because I've done it myself with other courts. Any errors that you're getting are going to be from user error. The script works flawlessly.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby Tha King on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:54 am

TBM, Bro TBM long time, If you have time can you help me export the jersey_v_baked.iff 3d model from 0C, I just wanted to get the UV Mapping. Thank you.
Image
You can now donate to me, to make me more motivated on patching! thank you for those who are supporting me.
User avatar
Tha King
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:51 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby SexCurryBeats on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:37 pm

TBM wrote:It's pretty hard to do. If you're not really familiar with modding this game, it won't work properly outside of Blender. I know for a fact it works, because I've done it myself with other courts. Any errors that you're getting are going to be from user error. The script works flawlessly.


Can someone help me get it working
User avatar
SexCurryBeats
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 pm
Location: Lancaster, USA

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby mickachiste on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:17 pm

Guys, I need your help. I am new to modding... I try to find tutos but I am lost. Here is where I am ! I have watched many times the basic tutorial from last year. It looked quite easy but it is not to me. He talks about importing 3d model .SCNE but how can I get it ? I tried to get it with the Explorer... no way to find anything except .iff
My goal is to be able to work on cyberfaces and create retor players ! Can you please help on telling me what are the different steps to make it work. I am getting depressed...
Thanks a lot
mickachiste
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby SexCurryBeats on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:58 am

mickachiste wrote:Guys, I need your help. I am new to modding... I try to find tutos but I am lost. Here is where I am ! I have watched many times the basic tutorial from last year. It looked quite easy but it is not to me. He talks about importing 3d model .SCNE but how can I get it ? I tried to get it with the Explorer... no way to find anything except .iff
My goal is to be able to work on cyberfaces and create retor players ! Can you please help on telling me what are the different steps to make it work. I am getting depressed...
Thanks a lot


The SCNE file is inside of the .iff file. Open it with WinRAR or 7zip and extract the contents to a folder. When you're done editing export to that folder and repack into a .zip then rename back to .iff
User avatar
SexCurryBeats
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 pm
Location: Lancaster, USA

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby mickachiste on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:39 am

SexCurryBeats wrote:
mickachiste wrote:Guys, I need your help. I am new to modding... I try to find tutos but I am lost. Here is where I am ! I have watched many times the basic tutorial from last year. It looked quite easy but it is not to me. He talks about importing 3d model .SCNE but how can I get it ? I tried to get it with the Explorer... no way to find anything except .iff
My goal is to be able to work on cyberfaces and create retor players ! Can you please help on telling me what are the different steps to make it work. I am getting depressed...
Thanks a lot


The SCNE file is inside of the .iff file. Open it with WinRAR or 7zip and extract the contents to a folder. When you're done editing export to that folder and repack into a .zip then rename back to .iff


Ok thanks ! After opening a .iff file, if i go for a player, i don't have any scne file. It appears just for baskets, rims, stadiums... maybe I don't go for the right path. Do you have any idea ?
mickachiste
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby mickachiste on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:33 pm

Ok so now i find the files that i want to edit. The problem that i seem to have is for repacking it. I have done what you told me sexcurrybeats but now the player that i changed is blank... I tried to unpack and repack without editing anything, and it appears that my way of doing it is wrong... I probably have to check the specs with 7zip. Any idea ?
mickachiste
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby mickachiste on Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:11 am

mickachiste wrote:Ok so now i find the files that i want to edit. The problem that i seem to have is for repacking it. I have done what you told me sexcurrybeats but now the player that i changed is blank... I tried to unpack and repack without editing anything, and it appears that my way of doing it is wrong... I probably have to check the specs with 7zip. Any idea ?


Nobody to help me to find the way to repack the files ? Maybe an explanation step by step with 7zip ?
Thanks guys
mickachiste
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby xubu on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:18 am

mickachiste wrote:
mickachiste wrote:Ok so now i find the files that i want to edit. The problem that i seem to have is for repacking it. I have done what you told me sexcurrybeats but now the player that i changed is blank... I tried to unpack and repack without editing anything, and it appears that my way of doing it is wrong... I probably have to check the specs with 7zip. Any idea ?


Nobody to help me to find the way to repack the files ? Maybe an explanation step by step with 7zip ?
Thanks guys


Hi, this worked for me:

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=221&t=100229#p1824387
xubu
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:59 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby 2020parkerk on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:32 am

Hey guys, I literally can't import. I have the hihead.SCNE for buddy hield and I want to open it but when i put it in the the import thing, nothing happens when I press import. no error happens it is just that the model never pops up? anyone get how to help me here.
2020parkerk
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby 2020parkerk on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:17 am

TGsoGood wrote:I try importing hihead.scne but nothing happens. Is the 2k16 video tutorial still applicable? Or am I missing new steps. I've read the read the read me file


---EDIT:
Never mind . I figured out my error.



What did you do, I have same error
2020parkerk
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby 0rangez4u on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:37 am

Can someone tell me or direct me to a tutorial on how to upload a created player to blender? I'm just trying to scale the body bigger and not have him so thin. Any help, tips, or tutorial vids would be much appreciated.
0rangez4u
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:31 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:21 pm

You need to have the scne file and the model file in the same directory for import to work.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby 2020parkerk on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:22 pm

TGsoGood wrote:You need to have the scne file and the model file in the same directory for import to work.

Thank you!
2020parkerk
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:06 am

phpBB [video]


Hope this video helps
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby mickachiste on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:00 am

Yeah this helps a lot ! When you go for a modification on hihead, you have to do so on the other ones ?! How do you make it the same way ?
mickachiste
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:10 am

I forgot to mention to that part. I will have to make a part 2 or somthing later on.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby mickachiste on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:56 am

TGsoGood wrote:I forgot to mention to that part. I will have to make a part 2 or somthing later on.


Ok. Thanks for that 1st part !
mickachiste
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby 2020parkerk on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:10 am

Im trying to remove a beard from a player but it wont work, any clue what to do.


EDIT: Never Mind, figured it out! THX for the vid.
2020parkerk
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby cardo on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:54 pm

hey, there. i'm relatively new to modding, but am a graphic designer and caught on quick. i've got a draft class with real cyberfaces i'd like to release. i've edited a lot of head shapes but the problem i'm having is - the body shapes (headshapes) revert back to there pre-modded version when i zoom out in game. i'm sure it's a simple fix in blender. can someone assist me? i've got a ton of prospects to release once i get the head shape issue sorted out.
cardo
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:49 am

For all of you saying the face only looks ggod close up, you need to replace all the scene files and model files from the original iff with the main scne file and your new model file that you exported from blender. That means you will need to create several copies and rename them to match the files in the original iff.

You guys are not replacing each file.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby Rodzilla91 on Wed May 03, 2017 9:59 am

Getting the error Manni had, when I export it says File Not Found. Not doing it in the same folder.

Nvm got it
Rodzilla91
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby mjtheslambam323 on Wed May 03, 2017 11:36 am

can we request some new bodies for players? anyone like to edit bodies to look more realistic?
mjtheslambam323
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby mjk2000 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:20 pm

I have a small problem. If I change body model to more skinny, accessories shorts and socks are too big. How to fix that?
mjk2000
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 2:33 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Blender Importer/Exporter

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:44 am

mjk2000 wrote:I have a small problem. If I change body model to more skinny, accessories shorts and socks are too big. How to fix that?


accessories are made to fit 4 body types only
skinny
average
athletic
fat

if you make a custom body the accessories will not change.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Previous

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests