Game Mode: MyGM

Ummm guys?
BronBron06

Re: NBA 2K17 Bug Reports

Postby mitzkiro58 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:05 pm

Bug description: Rhythm Dribble Signature for Created Players and Draft Class

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC

Game Mode: General

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: We need this rhythm signature for creating draft class players.
mitzkiro58

Postby Andrew on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:32 pm

mitzkiro58 wrote:Bug description: Rhythm Dribble Signature for Created Players and Draft Class

Game Mode: General

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: We need this rhythm signature for creating draft class players.

This is a feature request, not a bug. Please see the first post for more information on what belongs here.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby emirhasa on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:21 am

Bug description: Keyboard equivalents of LF1 and RF1 and also LF2 and RF2 WON'T WORK! FIX THIS ALREADY, it's a bug that's been here from release!

Game Mode: Play Online, MyCareer Store

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: LF1 and RF1 keyboard equivalents(default Left Shift and Numpad +) fail to respond while choosing a team in play now(it happened when I was playing with a friend in play now online), and also fail to switch to different page stores in the mycareer store for animations(might be true for other store parts, don't know). Therefore, I can't switch OFF of Jump shots to dunks and etc. to try them out and buy them! it's extremely annoying
emirhasa

Postby jay-r on Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:31 am

Bug description: Last night video highlights stuck on Dec 14, 2016 starting with Cavs vs Grizzlies

Game Mode: Nba Today

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: Open Nba Today.

jay-r

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:50 am

jay-r wrote:Bug description: Last night video highlights stuck on Dec 14, 2016 starting with Cavs vs Grizzlies

Game Mode: Nba Today

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: Open Nba Today.

[ Image ]

Lol I've noticed this a while ago, right after the JR Smith injury. Dissapointing to see the problem is still there after one month
I Hate Mondays

Postby ThePointForward on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:23 pm

Bug description: Game disregards my selected aspect ratio and uses desktop settings

Game Mode: Any, game itself

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: I used to play at 21:9 ratio, but due to some performance regression (not going into that now), in order to keep playing at 1440p 60 FPS, I had to switch to 16:9 ratio resolution.
However, the game uses 16:9 window (meaning it correctly has black bars on sides), but the image is still rendered at 21:9, regardless of any in-game settings (aspect ratio, display mode). This results into condensed image.

The workaround is to switch my desktop settings to 16:9, the game then runs correctly.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby Michaelagiri on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:11 am

My nba2k17 goes black screen in game then it freezes my whole computer and I have to force restart .....I run an nvida GeForce 980x with 4gb vram so graphics is not the issue I need help cos I can't play any complete match
Michaelagiri

Postby adrian11robben on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:47 am

Bug description: Bugg with the start today feture

Game Mode: start today
Specific steps to reproduce the bug; when i do the start today mode is sincs like normal but it skips playoffs and the contracts wont update
adrian11robben

Postby Uncle Drew on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:36 am

Game won't load as of 4-16-17. I go to Play Now Mode, game freezes and kicks me back to desktop. I haven't added any patches, or made any changes.
Uncle Drew

Postby sticky-fingers on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:59 am

2K bug...
It works if you turn steam in offline mode :roll:
sticky-fingers

Postby Uncle Drew on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:42 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:2K bug...
It works if you turn steam in offline mode :roll:

What's up with the roll eyes? Asked a legit question.
Uncle Drew

Postby Andrew on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:05 pm

I think it was expressing disgust at the bug itself, rather than the question.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby sticky-fingers on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:36 pm

you're allright Andrew ;)

Tired of crashes like this... As i already write here, we've paid for a (complete) game, it's not a free2play.
sticky-fingers

Postby Lamrock on Mon May 08, 2017 2:35 pm

I've got a couple super minor ones in myGM. I started my file with a pair of expansion teams, the Kansas City Knights (default) and Seattle Supersonics (off 2KShare). The Knights are a regular team, but the Sonics are bugged. Since the first season, all @ SEA games are played on my team (Portland)'s home court. The crowd wears green and cheers for the Sonics, but the court textures are Portland's. Inconsequential, but weird

Another oddity with these Sonics are their rotations. They had regular rotations the first two seasons, but now, barring injury or fouling out, they play their starters 48 minutes per game. Maybe they hired Thibodeau as their coach, I'll have to check. :S

Extremely minor bugs - more funny than anything, but I thought I'd point them out. :)
Lamrock

Postby Makis on Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Bug description: User team commits unwanted intentional foul every time AI decides to full court press

Platform: PC
Game Mode: In all Modes/Games that is a User team vs a Cpu team

Additional details: It has not to do with late game intentional fouling. I have it to manual. It can happen in every quarter as long as there is a full court press by user team.
Even "changing adaptive coaching engine" to off, didn't help. Maybe after the beginning of each game, should go gameplan>Defensive setting but it has not full court press manual option. Only on ball press and away from ball press. Anyway I do not mind AI to decide when to full court press, I just don't want to commit those silly intentional fouls even when I am winning , even at first quarter.
Makis

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:03 am

Bug description: Unwanted Ads & pop-ups on game start up, Unwanted Ads during during half-time, Unwanted Ads during game

Additional details: It seems to be a malware by 2K
sticky-fingers

Postby CT4 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:38 am

Bug description: MyLeague progress doesn't save

Game Mode: MyLeague

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: After playing some games, doing some stuff I save the game and quit the mode. When I load the same file, it didn't save my progress and is in the same place were I was when I started before. Stuck in same date now
Celtics and Kristaps Porzingis fan from Latvia.
Not much else to know really.
CT4

Postby tomortlieb on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Bug description: MyLeague contracts do not advance from year to year when using Start Today

Game Mode: MyLeague (Start Today)

Additional details: i.e. If a player has two years left on his contract during the 2016-2017 season, he still has 2 years left during the 2017-2018 season.
tomortlieb

Postby RMJH4 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:50 pm

Bug description: MyLeague or MYGMprogress doesn't save

Game Mode: MyLeague/MyGM

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: After playing some games, doing some stuff I try to save the game using save or save as. It will not overwrite or save a new file. Internet and game are connected corretcly. it also will not overwrite any other save files I have like settings, options and draft classes.
RMJH4
Retro NBA Nut

Postby robisindy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:27 am

Bug description: MyGM Statistics Glitch

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): Xbox One

Game Mode: MyGM

In MyGM mode during my second season, I've noticed that some players that were signed as free agents during the offseason or traded during the season show incorrect statistics. For example, I traded for Kyle Korver during the second season and his stats are locked on saying he's scored 8 points per game in 73 games this season, when he really has only appeared in 53 games and is scoring over 9 points per game. None of the stats ever change, they are just locked in to these incorrect numbers.

Patrick Patterson, who I signed as a free agent during the offseason, shows that he's scoring 18.2 points per game in 32 games. In reality he's only appeared in 8 games due to injury and is only scoring about 5 points a game.

What's strange is that the player's split stats are correct. It shows the actual home and road stats, and in the example of Korver it shows his correct numbers in the "Off the Bench" line of his splits. However, even on that screen the top line that shows overall stats for the season is displaying the incorrect numbers that do not match the split stats on the same screen.

There are many more examples, and it affects players on computer controlled teams as well, not just players on my roster.
robisindy

Postby hedop on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:01 pm

Bug Description: Getting efeab30c error

Downloaded every bleeding Datapack and tried every trick of the book to trigger another one. The game cut out my online connectivity right after playing a normal MyCareer game (it was the first one of the day, so defo no glitching going on in terms of, oh you cheated your stats to give yourself 5.000 VC at the end of the game and then simmed the rest and now 2k caught you) ended with 20 Pts 12 Reb and 4 Blocks and around 700 VC or so. It kept loading and loading my VC after the game so I had to quit out. As soon as I did It showed me that I wasn't connected anymore, tried to reconnect, nothing but the error message. Let the credits run, played some other games, no download message triggered. Restarted the game, didn't change a thing. Verified Game Cache, didn't change a thing. I tried checking the network status via NBA2k.com/status but that site isn't even loading... so maybe it's just the servers down?

Can only say that this is pissing me the fuck off royally. I paid 50 Bucks for this game. Not only is it a shitty grind show that I can only now enjoy a bit but now it doesn't connect me anymore :(.
hedop

Postby Andrew on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:07 pm

The serves are indeed down for maintenance at the moment.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby hedop on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:09 pm

Andrew wrote:The serves are indeed down for maintenance at the moment.

Yeah just saw your other message. Thank you. The same stuff applies. Fuck them and their shitty way to relay messages.
hedop

Postby firefrog229 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Bug description: Players are on "Shadow mode"

Game Mode: Play Now, MyCareer

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: https://imgur.com/a/IeaSe
firefrog229

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17