"Real" Draft Class on 2k Share?

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

"Real" Draft Class on 2k Share?

Postby jusagamerk26 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:30 pm

There are lots of "Real" Draft Classes on 2K Share. Whose real draft class are you guys using? I really cannot choose and I am about to start a myleague/ mygm. Thanks!
Last edited by jusagamerk26 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jusagamerk26

Re: "Real" Draft Class on 2k Share?

Postby Andrew on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:45 pm

Unfortunately I can't make a recommendation, so I'll leave that up to someone else, but you can import a Draft Class in a MyLEAGUE game that's already started, in case you didn't want to wait any longer.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:52 am

jusagamerk26 wrote:There are lots of "Real" Draft Classes on 2K Share. Whose real draft class are you guys using? I really cannot choose and I am about to start a myleague/ mygm. Thanks!

I'm in the process of creating a true 2017 draft class with portraits and real cyberfaces. I ave over 50 prospects finished with everything player-specific
bluejaybrandon

Postby jusagamerk26 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:42 am

wow thanks for that! will be waiting for your draft class. is it posted here in the forums?
jusagamerk26

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:02 pm

jusagamerk26 wrote:wow thanks for that! will be waiting for your draft class. is it posted here in the forums?

Not yet. I'll be getting it out hopefully at the end of this weekend and well before March Madness starts. Problem is, if you use Viper Roster some of the portraits conflict. I'll have a roster with it that has those portraits removed and applied to the college players though. All the information, jumpshots, tendencies, and accessories should be accurate. Looks really cool during a draft to see actual portraits come up.
bluejaybrandon

Postby briggm on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:09 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
jusagamerk26 wrote:wow thanks for that! will be waiting for your draft class. is it posted here in the forums?

Not yet. I'll be getting it out hopefully at the end of this weekend and well before March Madness starts. Problem is, if you use Viper Roster some of the portraits conflict. I'll have a roster with it that has those portraits removed and applied to the college players though. All the information, jumpshots, tendencies, and accessories should be accurate. Looks really cool during a draft to see actual portraits come up.

This sounds great, any update?
briggm

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:46 pm

briggm wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

This sounds great, any update?

Just finishing up the last of the portraits...Will be working on it this week if possible, but if not, I will 100% have it out by the end of the weekend as I'm free all of then. I might post previews, or I might just release it we'll see. It should have right around 60 real 2017 draft prospects and almost all will have portraits.
bluejaybrandon

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:43 pm

Not sure if anyone is still interested in this project but I've been busy with school so I've made a little progress but not quite done. I decide to add several prospects now that the NCAA season is wrapping up and mock drafts are becoming clearer. It should be out soon but not sure on a date. Only about 6 more guys to finish up for a total of around 65-70 prospects. Many have decided to return to college next season (Robert Williams, Hamidou Diallo, etc.) but I'll probably keep them in the draft class because I put a lot of time into each guy, especially with the portraits and I don't envision making a 2018 class (porting them over would be a pain). Anyways when its 100% done I'll post a link here to the release page where you can download it.
bluejaybrandon

Postby jusagamerk26 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:52 pm

I am still interested! Maybe you could post a preview so that the members can see and you will also have a measure as to continue with this project! thanks for the effort!
jusagamerk26

Postby lBATEMANl on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:29 pm

If anyone has the PS4 and PC version, I was slowly porting over EmbraceThePace's 2017 draft class, I've already done 13 of the 70ish players in his draft. I really get burnt out while doing them by myself so if anyone wanted to help, I'd be more than happy to share the draft class and work with you in completing it.

EDIT: Just did Justin Jackson, Harry Giles, Justin Patton, O.G. Anunoby, and John Collins so that's 18/70. If I had like one other guy, we could probably get this done in a few days, just let me know if anyone's interested.
lBATEMANl

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:31 am

lBATEMANl wrote:If anyone has the PS4 and PC version, I was slowly porting over EmbraceThePace's 2017 draft class, I've already done 13 of the 70ish players in his draft. I really get burnt out while doing them by myself so if anyone wanted to help, I'd be more than happy to share the draft class and work with you in completing it.

EDIT: Just did Justin Jackson, Harry Giles, Justin Patton, O.G. Anunoby, and John Collins so that's 18/70. If I had like one other guy, we could probably get this done in a few days, just let me know if anyone's interested.

I have 68 of 70 prospects done with portraits but sounds like you got this so I'll leave it to you
bluejaybrandon

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:21 am

Here is a link to the preview of the 2017 draft class release. I should be finishing it up today with the last two portraits. Then just moving guys around that have elevated and lowered their stock. In other news, I decided I will be creating a 2018 class because I found good enough portraits for those individuals. Therefore, Robert Williams will be released in that class along with many other prospects.

viewtopic.php?f=225&t=103234
bluejaybrandon

Postby lBATEMANl on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:14 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
lBATEMANl wrote:If anyone has the PS4 and PC version, I was slowly porting over EmbraceThePace's 2017 draft class, I've already done 13 of the 70ish players in his draft. I really get burnt out while doing them by myself so if anyone wanted to help, I'd be more than happy to share the draft class and work with you in completing it.

I have 68 of 70 prospects done with portraits but sounds like you got this so I'll leave it to you

I'll be sure to check your's out, the more quality draft classes, the better. :)
lBATEMANl

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Sorry, just bumping this to the top because V1 is officially released...
bluejaybrandon

Postby jusagamerk26 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:30 am

Thanks man! Will try it!
jusagamerk26

Return to NBA 2K17