Insanely high team rebounding stats ...

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Insanely high team rebounding stats ...

Postby deodorantthief1 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:15 pm

In MyLeague, most teams are averaging 50 rpg, some even nearing the 55 clip which is beyond ridiculous when I don't think an NBA team has cracked 48 in a really long time since the 60's most likely. I tried to simulate every single game by loading them up after lowering the quarters, then having it readjusted, but still it doesn't work all the time and the loading takes a while. Lowering it at 10 minutes also lowers the field goal attempts to unrealistic numbers. I searched everywhere on the internet and this seems to be a secondary concern, if at all, for people seeking a realistic experience of the NBA beyond also playing a full game.

But yeah, it's extremely frustrating. I went through the other versions before 2K17 and it popped up first in 2K15. In NBA2K14 the numbers are still realistic. A bit higher than the average season, but it is easily attributable to a slight change of pace or make-up of teams and style of gameplay, etc. As of right now though, it is highly distracting especially when you're trying to get the full experience out of the MyGM/MyLeague mode. Nobody seemed to have cracked this issue yet and I'm just checking in for some suggestions perhaps. Unofficial hack maybe? I tried everything with the sliders and still nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/aqp7x3q53 ... unding.png
http://www.mediafire.com/view/5ha7edhwc ... unding.png

NOTE: For now, the short term solution of re-simulating games until numbers below 50 in terms of rebounding for each team is working quite well (in combination to loading them up and having the minutes re-adjusted to the simulated one), but I'm hoping for a more long-term solution. This in itself can be time consuming.
deodorantthief1

Re: Insanely high team rebounding stats ...

Postby deodorantthief1 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Hate to reply to my own post, start some kind of CONtroversy, but just checking again for any possible long-term solution to this. :P

I SKIMmed through the message board as I TEnD, MARKEd down any possible ones, but still nothing. Thanks IN ADVANCE. Now putting in WORK in this game. :mrgreen:
deodorantthief1

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Try the beta sliders found here: http://www.operationsports.com/forums/n ... al-fg.html

[Optional]: use my PoE's on a custom roster, it might make a difference.

They did the trick for me.
I Hate Mondays

Postby deodorantthief1 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:52 am

Will do. Thanks, man. The low-tech solution is really time consuming, lol.

EDIT: Yeah, no luck, still getting the same 50-55 rpg numbers in simulated games.
deodorantthief1

Return to NBA 2K17