Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Isaiah Thomas, John Wall v2

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Tyler Johnson, Rodney McGruder & Okaro White (Tattoo)

Postby The Daemon on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:31 am

Used Shabazz Mohammad for this CF

Malcolm Delaney Face and Tattoo update
Download cyberface with tattoo: Malcolm Delaney (face and tattoo)
Last edited by The Daemon on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Daemon

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Tyler Johnson, Rodney McGruder & Okaro White (Tattoo)

Postby The Daemon on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:34 am

docotjayson wrote:do i did something wrong here? why Mcruger look like Amare and White look like KG?

yes, haven't you read it in my previous post? I used their 3d model for these Cfs,
Last edited by The Daemon on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Daemon

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Derrick Jones Jr (face & tattoo)

Postby The Daemon on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Derrick Jones Jr. Cyberface & Tattoo update
Download cyberface with tattoo: Derrick Jones Jr. Face and Tattoo
or you can use advinXcola's face: Derrick Jones Jr. Face
The Daemon

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:24 pm

The Daemon wrote:[ Image ]

Is this a custom face or did you use a different player?
bluejaybrandon

Postby The Daemon on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:46 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:

custom face
The Daemon

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:15 pm

The Daemon wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

custom face

lol...c'mon man, that's definitely an updated Patrick Mccaw...
bluejaybrandon

Postby The Daemon on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:27 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
The Daemon wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

custom face

I used the default png.iff file (which is the 3d model of the head and 3D model of the body) of McCaw, I just change the chest texture from McCaw to Jones Jr. for the tatts, which is also included in the png file. But the face.iff file (texture) was custom made.

If you meant by face was the 3d head, then the answer is no, It was the default png file of McCaw.
The Daemon

Postby DimTet on Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:33 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
The Daemon wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

custom face

Dude if you care that much why do you download it ? stay with the one that 2k gave you. i think we should support the modders that spend their time make our game better instead of Criticizing. say thanks if you like it or ignore it and go on... I would like to see you (bluejaybrandon) doing it better....
DimTet

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:12 am

DimTet wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
The Daemon wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

custom face

Dude if you care that much why do you download it ? stay with the one that 2k gave you. i think we should support the modders that spend their time make our game better instead of Criticizing. say thanks if you like it or ignore it and go on... I would like to see you (bluejaybrandon) doing it better....

I can't do better but I can certainly add a beard to Patrick Mccaw. Also, the only reason its an issue is I asked if it was custom and he said yes...which is not true. I've supported more modders than you can even imagine and I don't walk around here asking for requests like so many including you DimTet, so lets not go there my man.

I like the tattoos Daemon makes but the cyberfaces aren't my style and I don't download them but that fine, just when I ask if its cutom, I'd like to hear if its based on somebody. Regardless hope you keep up the good work on the tats, they're always top notch.
bluejaybrandon

Postby The Daemon on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:05 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
DimTet wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
The Daemon wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

custom face

I can't do better but I can certainly add a beard to Patrick Mccaw. Also, the only reason its an issue is I asked if it was custom and he said yes...which is not true. I've supported more modders than you can even imagine and I don't walk around here asking for requests like so many including you DimTet, so lets not go there my man.

I like the tattoos Daemon makes but the cyberfaces aren't my style and I don't download them but that fine, just when I ask if its cutom, I'd like to hear if its based on somebody. Regardless hope you keep up the good work on the tats, they're always top notch.

On which part did a lie? The proof's already there. You asked if it was a custom face or did I use a different player. Well, I didn't use a different player face and just upload it there for you to download. It's a customize face, It's not even McCaw's face or just any player's face as you can see on the picture above. I altered every part of it's face, I didn't just add beard to it. Take a look again, and you'll see the difference. I used different hair, forehead, eyebrows, cheeks, nose bridge, lips and ears from several faces. edited most parts of it and blended the colors since it came from several faces. Aligned the hairline, chin, eyebrows, lips and ears. And then created a new alpha layer. So, It's a custom made Jones Jr face to fit on McCaws 3D head.
The Daemon

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Derrick Jones Jr. Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby The Daemon on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:18 am

Moving on... Here's a chest and arm tattoo update for Nick Young. I also adjust the color of it's pale face.

rockprince23 wrote:how about nick young tattoo

Nick Young Tattoo update
Download cyberface: Nick Young (Tattoo update)
The Daemon

Postby DimTet on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:32 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
DimTet wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
The Daemon wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

custom face

you dont walk around asking request like me... hmmm... did i say whether you asked for something or not? and by the way go search for all my requests... the only things i have ever asked was for antentokoumpo body fix which was a debate 2 months ago and two requests to advinxcola. all of them very gently like i always do, and if you dont believe me go ask the guys who i made the requests. what i said to you is dont be offensive to this modder... you came here and start criticizing his work like you work on the product quality department of 2k. even if he just placed the beard which he proved to you he didnt, what is your problem? i think most of us prefer to have a player look alike cf rather than the common player creation cf that 2k gives for later aquired players.
DimTet

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Nick Young (Tattoo update)

Postby lBATEMANl on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:53 am

Thanks for the Nick Young update. (Y)
lBATEMANl

Postby Roberto on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:25 am

good job on Young, can you make shabbazz muhammad tattoos?
and Derrick Jones a little more visible tats
Roberto

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:48 am

DimTet wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
DimTet wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
The Daemon wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

custom face

you dont walk around asking request like me... hmmm... did i say whether you asked for something or not? and by the way go search for all my requests... the only things i have ever asked was for antentokoumpo body fix which was a debate 2 months ago and two requests to advinxcola. all of them very gently like i always do, and if you dont believe me go ask the guys who i made the requests. what i said to you is dont be offensive to this modder... you came here and start criticizing his work like you work on the product quality department of 2k. even if he just placed the beard which he proved to you he didnt, what is your problem? i think most of us prefer to have a player look alike cf rather than the common player creation cf that 2k gives for later aquired players.

You're right...you're the better member of the community. Clearly my interpretation of what a "custom" cyberface is differs greatly from the people here. Look side by side in game and tell me that Patrick Mccaw is not extremely similar looking to Derrick Jones Jr. Now play Suns and Warriors and match them up. It's like some twilight zone business. I won't use the cyberface and that's fine because I do like the tattoo mods.

I act like I work on the quality control department of 2k because I asked if it was a custom face? Little bit of a stretch there man. However, I wish there was some quality control because some of the mods that come out are whack. Hard to wade through all the nonsense sometimes to get to quality content.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Roberto on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:58 am

new request:
Perry Jones face and tattoos
Quincy Miller face and tattoos
Quincy Acy tattoos
Vander Blue tattoos
Jabari Brown tattoos
Dorian Finney Smith face and tattoos
Roberto

Postby DimTet on Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:14 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
DimTet wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
DimTet wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
The Daemon wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

You're right...you're the better member of the community. Clearly my interpretation of what a "custom" cyberface is differs greatly from the people here. Look side by side in game and tell me that Patrick Mccaw is not extremely similar looking to Derrick Jones Jr. Now play Suns and Warriors and match them up. It's like some twilight zone business. I won't use the cyberface and that's fine because I do like the tattoo mods.

I act like I work on the quality control department of 2k because I asked if it was a custom face? Little bit of a stretch there man. However, I wish there was some quality control because some of the mods that come out are whack. Hard to wade through all the nonsense sometimes to get to quality content.

Look man, last thing and i quit the conversation because it went too far. First of all i am not fighting with you or anyone. we are just arguing over a matter and i hope in a friendly way for both of us. I am not having any debate of who is the better member of the community... I am not considering myself better than anyone and of course than you. i dont even know you... What i am saying is just be most respectful to the person who is trying to make the game a bit better, no matter what the skills of each modder are. in my opinion both advinx and especially daemon (which i was using his mods for the 2k14 or earlier, dont remember) are great modders and making my game better. just because i see many people request things and criticize all the time, thats why i said what i said. no offense to anyone... i just thing saying at least a thanks and a good word is the least we can do.
DimTet

Postby The Daemon on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:07 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Clearly my interpretation of what a "custom" cyberface is differs greatly from the people here. Look side by side in game and tell me that Patrick Mccaw is not extremely similar looking to Derrick Jones Jr. Now play Suns and Warriors and match them up. It's like some twilight zone business. I won't use the cyberface and that's fine because I do like the tattoo mods.

You just asked for the face, man. So, I assumed what you meant earlier was the face.iff file. And I didn't lie to you, why would I lie to you or to any of the people here? I already explained everything It was a custom made face and Tatts for Jones Jr, using the default png.iff of McCaw. Meaning default body shape and default head shape of McCaw.

And you're right, you can really notice the similarity there, because they're using the same png.iff, which means they're using the same overall 3d model. As far as I know, no matter what face you used, if your using that png.iff, the similarity to McCaw will always be there. Hope I made myself clear to you.
The Daemon

Postby The Daemon on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:13 am

lBATEMANl wrote:Thanks for the Nick Young update. (Y)

You're welcome and thank you

Roberto wrote:good job on Young, can you make shabbazz muhammad tattoos?
and Derrick Jones a little more visible tats

Thank you. And yes, Will do Shabazz next. :)
The Daemon

Postby advinXcola on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:53 am

We doing this to make the games better . (THIS IS WHY WE PLAY) NBA style. I myself tried to create tattoo and it's hard for me It's time consuming, so I sticked more in creating face. (we should support Daemon for doing great job creating tattoo)And lastly it's so hard to used BLENDER sometimes I created a monster when I use the actual pictures of the players. So it's better to look to other model that I think resemble to the player that I want to create. and minor tweak like nose, ears, etc. We love you guys , Ok. :D :D
advinXcola

Postby PeacemanNOT on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:01 am

advinXcola wrote:We doing this to make the games better . (THIS IS WHY WE PLAY) NBA style. I myself tried to create tattoo and it's hard for me It's time consuming, so I sticked more in creating face. (we should support Daemon for doing great job creating tattoo)And lastly it's so hard to used BLENDER sometimes I created a monster when I use the actual pictures of the players. So it's better to look to other model that I think resemble to the player that I want to create. and minor tweak like nose, ears, etc. We love you guys , Ok. :D :D

Dude both of you are ridiculous. For your faces you take default player models, map some guys face onto it and then call it a mod. Why do you think you're able to get them out so fast, you don't know the half of it. I will give credit though, tattoos actually take time and effort. Don't get me started on the ad.fly links, that's the only reason you're here. If you really cared about the community and making our experience better you would put a bit of extra time into perfecting the face rather than half arsing it and sending it out covered in ad.fly links.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:28 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
advinXcola wrote:We doing this to make the games better . (THIS IS WHY WE PLAY) NBA style. I myself tried to create tattoo and it's hard for me It's time consuming, so I sticked more in creating face. (we should support Daemon for doing great job creating tattoo)And lastly it's so hard to used BLENDER sometimes I created a monster when I use the actual pictures of the players. So it's better to look to other model that I think resemble to the player that I want to create. and minor tweak like nose, ears, etc. We love you guys , Ok. :D :D

Dude both of you are ridiculous. For your faces you take default player models, map some guys face onto it and then call it a mod. Why do you think you're able to get them out so fast, you don't know the half of it. I will give credit though, tattoos actually take time and effort. Don't get me started on the ad.fly links, that's the only reason you're here. If you really cared about the community and making our experience better you would put a bit of extra time into perfecting the face rather than half arsing it and sending it out covered in ad.fly links.

Exactly, advinXcola started having a separate ad.fly link just for a text document of a password to download the first cyberface that is lathered in ad.fly links. It's no longer modding for the sake of improving the game. And I can't blame the best modders from getting burnt out and stopping due to the disgusting amount of requests. Everybody talks a big game about being thankful and supportive but yet few to none actually donate. In reality, the forums are flooded with "can u make player X, he is my fav jajaja plz". I'm not sure about the inter-workings of the site but I really wish it could be moderated to where requests are deleted. This is a "Releases and Previews" thread and requests just pollute any content put out.

Regardless, I do want to keep coming back to Daemon since this is his thread...the tattoo mods are excellent as stand alone mods and I don't think you need to worry about packaging a face with them.
bluejaybrandon

Postby advinXcola on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:40 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:

Oh common !! Only adfly is approved monetized here. We live in reality money is a big factor. Yes I'm not that rich person I need that click just to continue my progress in modding.
advinXcola

Postby PeacemanNOT on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:46 am

advinXcola wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:

Oh common !! Only adfly is approved monetized here. We live in reality money is a big factor. Yes I'm not that rich person I need that click just to continue my progress in modding.

You don't need 3 ad.fly links on each download, one is enough. It's a lot more than the ad.fly links though, and I know it's wrong to harshly criticise other people's work but If I don't it won't get to your head. You're pushing out all these faces to fit requests and to make as much money as possible. That's not the way you should be doing it especially if you're doing it to "make the game better". Now if it's a case of you not being that skilled at Blender then that's fine, but please put a bit more effort into your faces especially if you're going to be locking it with a password and sticking like 3 ad.fly links on it.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby advinXcola on Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:01 pm

PeacemanNOT wrote:
advinXcola wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:

You don't need 3 ad.fly links on each download, one is enough. It's a lot more than the ad.fly links though, and I know it's wrong to harshly criticise other people's work but If I don't it won't get to your head. You're pushing out all these faces to fit requests and to make as much money as possible. That's not the way you should be doing it especially if you're doing it to "make the game better". Now if it's a case of you not being that skilled at Blender then that's fine, but please put a bit more effort into your faces especially if you're going to be locking it with a password and sticking like 3 ad.fly links on it.

Excuse me. it's only 2 clicks. one for cf one for password and no adfly for preview. I put password on it. if you really like that mod you want to really used it. that's simple. if you don't like it don't download it. Is it against the rules here.
advinXcola

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding