2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby Detective Conan on Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:10 pm

How to use?Download K4.0 Mod Patchs first,and download 16-17 Seasons Mod patchs.

K4.0 Mod Patchs Download Link:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1miQ2cZI

2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs Download Link:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1slKT86p#list/path=%2F Password:kavr
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Detective Conan
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby dacrossover on Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:40 am

put it on mediafire next time.
User avatar
dacrossover
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:15 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby MarfredC on Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:45 am

Hey Conan, can you please xplain me how is this works?, cuz everything is in Chinese, i guess and i don't really understand, appreciate if you give me a hand..thanks
MarfredC
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:06 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby MarfredC on Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:42 am

Hey Crossover, can you help me with this file?, please, a better way to downloaded cuz i'm really lost over here, if you have a different link i really appreciate help, thanks..
MarfredC
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:06 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby hora123 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:59 pm

MarfredC wrote:Hey Crossover, can you help me with this file?, please, a better way to downloaded cuz i'm really lost over here, if you have a different link i really appreciate help, thanks..


I used Jdownloader2 and i was able to download the links. (Y) (Y) (Y) try it
hora123
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:03 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby hrcd14 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:26 pm

Hey. Can you help me, how to install this files? all is in chinise or japanese. it's only paste these files in NBA 2K11 folder or how? Thanks. :o
hrcd14
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:56 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby Book_Gazette on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:28 am

hrcd14 wrote:Hey. Can you help me, how to install this files? all is in chinise or japanese. it's only paste these files in NBA 2K11 folder or how? Thanks. :o


I'll tell you how to do them (since I can read Mandarin)

Make sure you get the whole thing downloaded. (Use a TamperMonkey script if you need to)

1st Download the first link: You ONLY NEED to download the 补丁文件 file or Patch Folder inside the K 4.0 folder (It contains the Cyberfaces, jerseys, etc from 2011-2015)

Extract this to your NBA 2K11 installation folder (It should be filled with iff files)

Then download everything in the 2nd link except 身形护具补丁 or Global file unless you would like to have more realistic body types

ALSO Extract this to your NBA 2K11 installation folder (It should be filled with iff files)

Place the 2016-17Season.ROS in the saves folder, found by searching in your Windows search menu %appdata% and from then click 2K Sports, NBA 2K11, and then paste in the saves folder within

Hope this helps A LOT :mrgreen:

Where you can access it here
Book_Gazette
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:43 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby hrcd14 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:27 pm

Book_Gazette wrote:
hrcd14 wrote:Hey. Can you help me, how to install this files? all is in chinise or japanese. it's only paste these files in NBA 2K11 folder or how? Thanks. :o


I'll tell you how to do them (since I can read Mandarin)

Make sure you get the whole thing downloaded. (Use a TamperMonkey script if you need to)

1st Download the first link: You ONLY NEED to download the 补丁文件 file or Patch Folder inside the K 4.0 folder (It contains the Cyberfaces, jerseys, etc from 2011-2015)

Extract this to your NBA 2K11 installation folder (It should be filled with iff files)

Then download everything in the 2nd link except 身形护具补丁 or Global file unless you would like to have more realistic body types

ALSO Extract this to your NBA 2K11 installation folder (It should be filled with iff files)

Place the 2016-17Season.ROS in the saves folder, found by searching in your Windows search menu %appdata% and from then click 2K Sports, NBA 2K11, and then paste in the saves folder within

Hope this helps A LOT :mrgreen:

Where you can access it here


Thank You! (Y)
hrcd14
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:56 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby hrcd14 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Book_Gazette wrote:
hrcd14 wrote:Hey. Can you help me, how to install this files? all is in chinise or japanese. it's only paste these files in NBA 2K11 folder or how? Thanks. :o


I'll tell you how to do them (since I can read Mandarin)

Make sure you get the whole thing downloaded. (Use a TamperMonkey script if you need to)

1st Download the first link: You ONLY NEED to download the 补丁文件 file or Patch Folder inside the K 4.0 folder (It contains the Cyberfaces, jerseys, etc from 2011-2015)

Extract this to your NBA 2K11 installation folder (It should be filled with iff files)

Then download everything in the 2nd link except 身形护具补丁 or Global file unless you would like to have more realistic body types

ALSO Extract this to your NBA 2K11 installation folder (It should be filled with iff files)

Place the 2016-17Season.ROS in the saves folder, found by searching in your Windows search menu %appdata% and from then click 2K Sports, NBA 2K11, and then paste in the saves folder within

Hope this helps A LOT :mrgreen:

Where you can access it here


Hey the patch works but I have a problems with the stadiums, the game surface have some error and low quality. Do you know how to fix it? Here a photo. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hrcd14
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:56 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby JuicyShaqMeat on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:07 am

hrcd14 wrote:
Book_Gazette wrote:
hrcd14 wrote:Hey. Can you help me, how to install this files? all is in chinise or japanese. it's only paste these files in NBA 2K11 folder or how? Thanks. :o


I'll tell you how to do them (since I can read Mandarin)

Make sure you get the whole thing downloaded. (Use a TamperMonkey script if you need to)

1st Download the first link: You ONLY NEED to download the 补丁文件 file or Patch Folder inside the K 4.0 folder (It contains the Cyberfaces, jerseys, etc from 2011-2015)

Extract this to your NBA 2K11 installation folder (It should be filled with iff files)

Then download everything in the 2nd link except 身形护具补丁 or Global file unless you would like to have more realistic body types

ALSO Extract this to your NBA 2K11 installation folder (It should be filled with iff files)

Place the 2016-17Season.ROS in the saves folder, found by searching in your Windows search menu %appdata% and from then click 2K Sports, NBA 2K11, and then paste in the saves folder within

Hope this helps A LOT :mrgreen:

Where you can access it here


Hey the patch works but I have a problems with the stadiums, the game surface have some error and low quality. Do you know how to fix it? Here a photo. Thanks.


Get the game's US version as the International version has issues with the center logos.
Formerly known as experiment626. I make NBA 2K11 patches including jerseys, courts, logos and classic teams.
User avatar
JuicyShaqMeat
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:46 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby Book_Gazette on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:35 am

experiment626 wrote:
hrcd14 wrote:
Book_Gazette wrote:
hrcd14 wrote:Hey. Can you help me, how to install this files? all is in chinise or japanese. it's only paste these files in NBA 2K11 folder or how? Thanks. :o


I'll tell you how to do them (since I can read Mandarin)

Make sure you get the whole thing downloaded. (Use a TamperMonkey script if you need to)

1st Download the first link: You ONLY NEED to download the 补丁文件 file or Patch Folder inside the K 4.0 folder (It contains the Cyberfaces, jerseys, etc from 2011-2015)

Extract this to your NBA 2K11 installation folder (It should be filled with iff files)

Then download everything in the 2nd link except 身形护具补丁 or Global file unless you would like to have more realistic body types

ALSO Extract this to your NBA 2K11 installation folder (It should be filled with iff files)

Place the 2016-17Season.ROS in the saves folder, found by searching in your Windows search menu %appdata% and from then click 2K Sports, NBA 2K11, and then paste in the saves folder within

Hope this helps A LOT :mrgreen:

Where you can access it here


Hey the patch works but I have a problems with the stadiums, the game surface have some error and low quality. Do you know how to fix it? Here a photo. Thanks.


Get the game's US version as the International version has issues with the center logos.

It probably is a texture size error. In your saves file you can edit the quality probably to 2048 or 4096

Otherwise you can use an infamous modder on NLSC's floor files
found here: Link Removed
Book_Gazette
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:43 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby Andrew on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:14 am

Book_Gazette, please note that I've removed that link as we don't allow mods behind a paywall to be posted or promoted here. Please don't post it again.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
No context necessary.
Administrator
 
Posts: 101435
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby hrcd14 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:52 pm

experiment626 wrote:
hrcd14 wrote:
Book_Gazette wrote:
hrcd14 wrote:Hey. Can you help me, how to install this files? all is in chinise or japanese. it's only paste these files in NBA 2K11 folder or how? Thanks. :o


I'll tell you how to do them (since I can read Mandarin)

Make sure you get the whole thing downloaded. (Use a TamperMonkey script if you need to)

1st Download the first link: You ONLY NEED to download the 补丁文件 file or Patch Folder inside the K 4.0 folder (It contains the Cyberfaces, jerseys, etc from 2011-2015)

Extract this to your NBA 2K11 installation folder (It should be filled with iff files)

Then download everything in the 2nd link except 身形护具补丁 or Global file unless you would like to have more realistic body types

ALSO Extract this to your NBA 2K11 installation folder (It should be filled with iff files)

Place the 2016-17Season.ROS in the saves folder, found by searching in your Windows search menu %appdata% and from then click 2K Sports, NBA 2K11, and then paste in the saves folder within

Hope this helps A LOT :mrgreen:

Where you can access it here


Hey the patch works but I have a problems with the stadiums, the game surface have some error and low quality. Do you know how to fix it? Here a photo. Thanks.


Get the game's US version as the International version has issues with the center logos.


Before install this patch the stadiums hasn't issues. If I want to install this patch and have not problem with them, what files I have not copy in the game folder to continue with the default courts? Thanks.
hrcd14
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:56 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby JuicyShaqMeat on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:36 am

hrcd14 wrote:Before install this patch the stadiums hasn't issues. If I want to install this patch and have not problem with them, what files I have not copy in the game folder to continue with the default courts? Thanks.


Sorry for the late reply. Like what I said before, the courts depend on what version of 2K11 you have. You have the US version when you can see an "E" rating during game startup. If not, you have the International version. Most of the updated courts modify the center logo and stretch them to cover the entire court. If you use the Int'l version, the team's main logo will be stretched out instead. If you use the US version, most likely the stretch image of the court will show up properly. I hope I have helped you regarding that.
Formerly known as experiment626. I make NBA 2K11 patches including jerseys, courts, logos and classic teams.
User avatar
JuicyShaqMeat
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:46 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby JuicyShaqMeat on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:06 am

Great news, 2K11 fanatics!

I made the K Roster 4.0 mod available in the NLSC Downloads section, although it is separated by 14 parts. Most of the graphics are from the 2014-15 season, which is why I will be releasing soon the 2016-17 graphics and roster. Through this process, we can slowly but surely keep this game up to date successfully!

The K Roster 4.0 can be located here: http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?cat=15
Formerly known as experiment626. I make NBA 2K11 patches including jerseys, courts, logos and classic teams.
User avatar
JuicyShaqMeat
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:46 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby hrcd14 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:20 am

JuicyShaqMeat wrote:
hrcd14 wrote:Before install this patch the stadiums hasn't issues. If I want to install this patch and have not problem with them, what files I have not copy in the game folder to continue with the default courts? Thanks.


Sorry for the late reply. Like what I said before, the courts depend on what version of 2K11 you have. You have the US version when you can see an "E" rating during game startup. If not, you have the International version. Most of the updated courts modify the center logo and stretch them to cover the entire court. If you use the Int'l version, the team's main logo will be stretched out instead. If you use the US version, most likely the stretch image of the court will show up properly. I hope I have helped you regarding that.


Thanks. Other question is that the game doesn't let me play Jordan Mode and My Player. Before install the patch was working.
hrcd14
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:56 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby JuicyShaqMeat on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:39 am

That is strange. I'm able to play both modes including the patch with no problems. Can't say I know how to work around that.
Formerly known as experiment626. I make NBA 2K11 patches including jerseys, courts, logos and classic teams.
User avatar
JuicyShaqMeat
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:46 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby JuicyShaqMeat on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:51 am

More great news! The second major part of the update has been uploaded here in NLSC. Download all 9 parts of the 2016/17 Update for NBA 2K11 RIGHT AFTER acquiring the 2015 K Roster 4.0 Graphic Update. This is the link to the new uploads: http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?cat=15

Andrew, 2klove and I are currently working on the 3rd major part of the update; which will include the All-Star court, jerseys and the latest roster file. We hope to accomplish this as soon as we can.
Formerly known as experiment626. I make NBA 2K11 patches including jerseys, courts, logos and classic teams.
User avatar
JuicyShaqMeat
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:46 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby Book_Gazette on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:28 am

I have already got a trade deadline version of the roster I'll share soon.
Book_Gazette
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:43 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby bromul on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Hello, Where we can find the Trade Deadline Roster pls ?
bromul
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:21 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby silencerr on Fri May 12, 2017 2:00 pm

Where is the 2016-17Season.ROS ??? I've downloaded all parts and pasted them to game folder but there is no roster. am i doing somethin wrong or is that joke ? I'm downloading that thing for a roster and there is no roster file in all those parts that i have download ? Please somebody reply me
silencerr
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby Magicola on Sat May 13, 2017 7:36 am

silencerr wrote:Where is the 2016-17Season.ROS ??? I've downloaded all parts and pasted them to game folder but there is no roster. am i doing somethin wrong or is that joke ? I'm downloading that thing for a roster and there is no roster file in all those parts that i have download ? Please somebody reply me


Like you, I was surprised not finding a .ROS file.
I searched on google and I found one which seems to do the job.
I'll share it later when I'll be home
User avatar
Magicola
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby silencerr on Sat May 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Magicola wrote:
silencerr wrote:Where is the 2016-17Season.ROS ??? I've downloaded all parts and pasted them to game folder but there is no roster. am i doing somethin wrong or is that joke ? I'm downloading that thing for a roster and there is no roster file in all those parts that i have download ? Please somebody reply me


Like you, I was surprised not finding a .ROS file.
I searched on google and I found one which seems to do the job.
I'll share it later when I'll be home


Thanks I'll wait for your message
silencerr
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby Magicola on Sat May 13, 2017 2:31 pm

silencerr wrote:
Magicola wrote:
silencerr wrote:Where is the 2016-17Season.ROS ??? I've downloaded all parts and pasted them to game folder but there is no roster. am i doing somethin wrong or is that joke ? I'm downloading that thing for a roster and there is no roster file in all those parts that i have download ? Please somebody reply me


Like you, I was surprised not finding a .ROS file.
I searched on google and I found one which seems to do the job.
I'll share it later when I'll be home


Thanks I'll wait for your message


Here is a zip of 2 roster files I found
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Magicola
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby silencerr on Sat May 13, 2017 10:51 pm

Magicola wrote:
silencerr wrote:
Magicola wrote:
silencerr wrote:Where is the 2016-17Season.ROS ??? I've downloaded all parts and pasted them to game folder but there is no roster. am i doing somethin wrong or is that joke ? I'm downloading that thing for a roster and there is no roster file in all those parts that i have download ? Please somebody reply me


Like you, I was surprised not finding a .ROS file.
I searched on google and I found one which seems to do the job.
I'll share it later when I'll be home


Thanks I'll wait for your message


Thank you so much, you helped me a lot.
silencerr
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby benwall3toughD on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:24 am

Do you plan to keep updating this?
benwall3toughD
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:42 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby JuicyShaqMeat on Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:15 am

benwall3toughD wrote:Do you plan to keep updating this?

Everything art-related (courts, jerseys, cyberfaces, portraits, etc.) are basically finished, accurate as of the trade deadline last February.

As for the roster file, somebody posted a download link for it here earlier, but it seems to be removed by the mods. Some of the guys here, including me, are still working on an official version.
Formerly known as experiment626. I make NBA 2K11 patches including jerseys, courts, logos and classic teams.
User avatar
JuicyShaqMeat
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:46 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby benwall3toughD on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Oh, do you need to set the Arena setting on HIGH in order for courts to work, because when I play on low nothing changes.
benwall3toughD
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:42 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby JuicyShaqMeat on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:59 pm

Yes, Arena settings must be set to HIGH while Player settings must at least be set to MEDIUM for the mods to work.
Formerly known as experiment626. I make NBA 2K11 patches including jerseys, courts, logos and classic teams.
User avatar
JuicyShaqMeat
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:46 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby benwall3toughD on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:38 am

'kay, thanks.
benwall3toughD
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:42 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby JuicyShaqMeat on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:34 am

You're welcome (Y)
Formerly known as experiment626. I make NBA 2K11 patches including jerseys, courts, logos and classic teams.
User avatar
JuicyShaqMeat
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:46 am

Re: 2016-2017 Seasons Mod Patchs

Postby benwall3toughD on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:58 am

I can't play when Arena is set on HIGH...Can these courts be converted to something low-spec?
benwall3toughD
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:42 am


Return to NBA 2K11 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests