Nba2KX_ModTool & Global Editing Issue

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

Nba2KX_ModTool & Global Editing Issue

Postby Lakeshow7 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:57 pm

Hi guys, I was testing some body models from various globals to create my best one. So I imported 327, 372, 558, 1042 files with NBA2KX MODTOOL into the one I am modding. It goes successfully, as it says everytime for each bodymodel. I can see the new models in game. Except for the fat one (1042), it seems to remain however the original created by modder (all messed up, I can see Shaq with strange arms), even though it says the importing has been done. The global is dowcast by totalrebound. I imported models by Cam's and vanilla global but it doesn't work for this specific file. What else can I try?
"Well, you know what...what we human beings want to do always on this planet is to climb mountains and sometimes I think we forget that we have to come down from the mountain too before we are climbing the next higher one" Falco classy swag answering to Dirl Clark.
Lakeshow7

Re: Nba2KX_ModTool & Global Editing Issue

Postby Lakeshow7 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Sorry the fat body is 558, but it doesn't change at all. Importing the vanilla game one is useless. Look at the distorted arm.

I really hope somoeone could help me.
"Well, you know what...what we human beings want to do always on this planet is to climb mountains and sometimes I think we forget that we have to come down from the mountain too before we are climbing the next higher one" Falco classy swag answering to Dirl Clark.
Lakeshow7

Return to NBA 2K14