【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】DestRoster For 2K17

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】DestRoster For 2K17

Postby zetsuboushta on Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:20 am

Angelo wrote:The most important files are the sync.bin and the DEST PACK..

There are two start dest-packages, what is necessary? 2.18 Gb or 1.38 gb?
zetsuboushta

Postby zetsuboushta on Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:24 am

zetsuboushta wrote:
Angelo wrote:The most important files are the sync.bin and the DEST PACK..

There are two start dest-packages, what is necessary? 2.18 Gb or 1.38 gb?

Self-answering, big package is for high graphics quality, 1.38 is for low.
zetsuboushta

Postby filipos on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:01 am

I'm uploading files to mega. Here is list:
【高配】Dest+Pack+V01.16-H
DEST+Pack+V1.16-1.29升级包(低配)
DEST+Pack+V1.29-2.21升级包(通用)
必下配套SYNC文件V2.15
Dest+Roster+V17.2.28
filipos

Postby zetsuboushta on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:09 am

Where is sync.bin should be put?
zetsuboushta

Postby SanchezAmaro on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:32 am

filipos wrote:I'm uploading files to mega. Here is list:
【高配】Dest+Pack+V01.16-H
必下配套SYNC文件V2.15
Dest+Roster+V17.2.28

This is awesome because I cannot actually download the file of 2.18 Gb, do you need a Baidu account right? is it impossible otherwise? Well anyway I guess I wait for you for the uploaded files. Thank you all guys to post this
SanchezAmaro

Postby filipos on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:38 am

Actually you can :lol:
filipos

Postby SanchezAmaro on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:45 am

Then let me know how because with Tampermonkey and the scripts I could download Han Roster but this one seems that Tampermonkey cannot activate. You can write me PM if you want :)
SanchezAmaro

Postby I Hate Mondays on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:03 am

Guys guys. The easiest way to download some freaking roster is via 2k share. The only reason you wouldn't do that is because you probably have a pirated game. So any other chit chat related to sync.bin files shouldn't be happening here. Try the PM
I Hate Mondays

Postby SanchezAmaro on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:34 am

I Hate Mondays wrote:Guys guys. The easiest way to download some freaking roster is via 2k share. The only reason you wouldn't do that is because you probably have a pirated game. So any other chit chat related to sync.bin files shouldn't be happening here. Try the PM

I dont understand your point. If yu wanna have the files for faces, jerseys etc yu need something to copy to your Modded folder right? As with any other roster in this website (fantasy draft or han roster). Then inside game you download the roster to "activate" it right? I guess thats the 2k share yu mean. And btw I have steam vopy. I just wanna enjoy DEST roster cause of some clsssic teams..
SanchezAmaro

Postby adrian11robben on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:24 am

Every time i try to download something from that page it makes a error but i cant know what it is since is in chinese
adrian11robben

Postby I Hate Mondays on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:45 am

SanchezAmaro wrote:
I Hate Mondays wrote:Guys guys. The easiest way to download some freaking roster is via 2k share. The only reason you wouldn't do that is because you probably have a pirated game. So any other chit chat related to sync.bin files shouldn't be happening here. Try the PM

I dont understand your point. If yu wanna have the files for faces, jerseys etc yu need something to copy to your Modded folder right? As with any other roster in this website (fantasy draft or han roster). Then inside game you download the roster to "activate" it right? I guess thats the 2k share yu mean. And btw I have steam vopy. I just wanna enjoy DEST roster cause of some clsssic teams..

Faces, jerseys etc are ok. Those are mods. When guys start talking about copying the "sync.bin" and that file only, then there is a problem because they usually have the pirated version of the game if they have to copy the sync.bin from someone else. You can easily add the roster yourself to your personal sync.bin file by downloading Dest Roster online. Yeah, I mean inside game. You know, you press a button like Y on xbox controller and triangle on a PS4 controller during some specific menu, and a list with a lot of online rosters shows up. Dest is at the top of the list or something.
I Hate Mondays

Postby SanchezAmaro on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:41 am

I Hate Mondays wrote:
SanchezAmaro wrote:

Faces, jerseys etc are ok. Those are mods. When guys start talking about copying the "sync.bin" and that file only, then there is a problem because they usually have the pirated version of the game if they have to copy the sync.bin from someone else. You can easily add the roster yourself to your personal sync.bin file by downloading Dest Roster online. Yeah, I mean inside game. You know, you press a button like Y on xbox controller and triangle on a PS4 controller during some specific menu, and a list with a lot of online rosters shows up. Dest is at the top of the list or something.

I see. Yest what I meant is mods to then apply a roster and have everything. Yeah once I did download a mod and there was these sync.bin...I just removed it, do not know what it is but nothing I ve seen in any other mod. We are on the same side dude. I just hope somebody can upload this dest mod, it seems cool and I cannot downloaded from the chinese website
SanchezAmaro

Postby kb24gold on Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:07 am

filipos wrote:I'm uploading files to mega. Here is list:
【高配】Dest+Pack+V01.16-H
必下配套SYNC文件V2.15
Dest+Roster+V17.2.28

Awesome :bowdown: :applaud: i really appreciate this. I wanna help too but still not sure what to click on to get the download started from that link. it ask me to download an exe
kb24gold

Postby SanchezAmaro on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:05 pm

I could start the download but it always breaks...cannot download the file of 2.18gb if anybody can upload it, I really appreciate it too :D
SanchezAmaro

Postby mikefoyle16 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:15 am

Thank you for the list uploaded on mega..I'm here waiting! :D
mikefoyle16

Postby SanchezAmaro on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:06 am

anybody succesful to download this MOD? It is just crazy, I never finish the download...always breaks. Waiting for that mega upload...
SanchezAmaro

Postby zetsuboushta on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:31 am

SanchezAmaro wrote:anybody succesful to download this MOD? It is just crazy, I never finish the download...always breaks. Waiting for that mega upload...

Register a baidu account, site has a program which let you download via it. Download doesnt't break with it.
zetsuboushta

Postby kb24gold on Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:52 am

I got it to work. I will upload them to a file host as soon as I am done.
kb24gold

Postby Angelo on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:00 pm

any news?
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby briggm on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:18 pm

Yeah, waiting on an upload too. Would really appreciate it :)
briggm

Postby hedop on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:50 am

Honestly I'm not trying to be a prick but this and Han's Roster are probably some of the shitties rosters the world has ever seen. He has Bayern Munich and Ratiopharm Ulm and Malaga in there and the 08 Magic and the Jail Blazers Team and what not and wastes team spaces on an all Rookie Team for World and the US. Nobody needs that kind of garbage. Of course on the other hand there is no Rick Barry, no Bob Cousy, no Bill Walton in his prime, no Hondo in his prime, no Sonic Roster that won the league... I mean for real? You have a bunch of scrubs and losers in there but leave out the greatest teams and players the game has ever seen? Almost as shitty as Han who has like 10 versions of each Chinese player ever to play like a minute in the NBA. Christ this is some garbage.

Thank the lord of guys like Dee who know their shit and who care about basketball.
hedop

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:06 am

hedop wrote:Honestly I'm not trying to be a prick but this and Han's Roster are probably some of the shitties rosters the world has ever seen. He has Bayern Munich and Ratiopharm Ulm and Malaga in there and the 08 Magic and the Jail Blazers Team and what not and wastes team spaces on an all Rookie Team for World and the US. Nobody needs that kind of garbage. Of course on the other hand there is no Rick Barry, no Bob Cousy, no Bill Walton in his prime, no Hondo in his prime, no Sonic Roster that won the league... I mean for real? You have a bunch of scrubs and losers in there but leave out the greatest teams and players the game has ever seen? Almost as shitty as Han who has like 10 versions of each Chinese player ever to play like a minute in the NBA. Christ this is some garbage.

Thank the lord of guys like Dee who know their shit and who care about basketball.

lol god forbid somebody want to play the Rookie US v. World Showcase during all-star weekend...Just because that isn't YOUR idea of a necessary team doesn't mean others don't appreciate having it.
bluejaybrandon

Postby hedop on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:16 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
hedop wrote:Honestly I'm not trying to be a prick but this and Han's Roster are probably some of the shitties rosters the world has ever seen. He has Bayern Munich and Ratiopharm Ulm and Malaga in there and the 08 Magic and the Jail Blazers Team and what not and wastes team spaces on an all Rookie Team for World and the US. Nobody needs that kind of garbage. Of course on the other hand there is no Rick Barry, no Bob Cousy, no Bill Walton in his prime, no Hondo in his prime, no Sonic Roster that won the league... I mean for real? You have a bunch of scrubs and losers in there but leave out the greatest teams and players the game has ever seen? Almost as shitty as Han who has like 10 versions of each Chinese player ever to play like a minute in the NBA. Christ this is some garbage.

lol god forbid somebody want to play the Rookie US v. World Showcase during all-star weekend...Just because that isn't YOUR idea of a necessary team doesn't mean others don't appreciate having it.

Dude seriously? If you wanna play them put them on the Lakers and Celtics and go for it. It's like 10 mins work. How on earth is that something someone needs more than oh... I dunno having the legends available that they lock behind a paywall in MT? That's what I will never understand... For all I care throw them on a team and call it what you will but it's just lazy editing when the East Greats are 60 years and older much like the West Greats and when half the biggest Legends are actually missing but you have a team with Derrick Rose and Carlos Boozer and DWill and Carlos Boozer and Dwight Howard and whichever scrubs he carried to the finals that year. No offense but at least put in teams that actually won something or made a splash somehow. For all the posturing going on with the dude who uploads this stuff this is simply underwhelming.
hedop

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:05 am

hedop wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Dude seriously? If you wanna play them put them on the Lakers and Celtics and go for it. It's like 10 mins work. How on earth is that something someone needs more than oh... I dunno having the legends available that they lock behind a paywall in MT? That's what I will never understand... For all I care throw them on a team and call it what you will but it's just lazy editing when the East Greats are 60 years and older much like the West Greats and when half the biggest Legends are actually missing but you have a team with Derrick Rose and Carlos Boozer and DWill and Carlos Boozer and Dwight Howard and whichever scrubs he carried to the finals that year. No offense but at least put in teams that actually won something or made a splash somehow. For all the posturing going on with the dude who uploads this stuff this is simply underwhelming.

Nobody is arguing that he has the best historical teams...there's obviously many better alternatives. But for those of us that like the present NBA and creating a realistic representation of the game this roster updates trades, cyberfaces, and portraits of players currently in the league and is pretty darn accurate. If you're trying to use this as a historical roster, you're doing it all wrong. It's not meant for that, that's why there are updates to rosters and attriubutes weekly to keep up with the current game...
bluejaybrandon

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:05 am

hedop wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Nobody is arguing that he has the best historical teams...there are obviously many better alternatives. But for those of us that like the present NBA and creating a realistic representation of the game this roster updates trades, cyberfaces, and portraits of players currently in the league and is pretty darn accurate. If you're trying to use this as a historical roster, you're doing it all wrong. It's not meant for that, that's why there are updates to rosters and attributes weekly to keep up with the current game...
bluejaybrandon

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding