Med's NBA Roster v12.1c Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.5b Released

Postby hungbear112 on Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:10 pm

Medevenx,

I am sorry that I have made a mistake as this year Chinese New Year jerseys for Wizards, Rockets and Raptors have been included already. Only the Warriors one has not been included yet. I can see it can be downloaded in Moddingway.com.

Thank you.
hungbear112

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.5c Released - February 6 Update

Postby Medevenx on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:48 pm

Another follow up update has been released for the NBA roster! All of the transactions since January 27 have been implemented. The head coaches for both All-Star teams have been updated and the Chinese New Year jerseys for the Golden State Warriors have been added!

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby YellowMamba17 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:32 am

Medevenx wrote:
YellowMamba17 wrote:med, could you update contracts in the next update?

C.J. McCollum (Trail Blazers): Four years, $106,633,450 (story)
•Steven Adams (Thunder): Four years, $100,000,000 (story)
•Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Four years, $100,000,000 (story)
•Rudy Gobert (Jazz): Four years, $94,000,000 (story)
•Victor Oladipo (Thunder): Four years, $84,000,000 (story)
•Gorgui Dieng (Timberwolves): Four years, $62,800,000 (story)
•Dennis Schroder (Hawks): Four years, $62,000,000 (story)
•Cody Zeller (Hornets): Four years, $55,625,000 (story)

Sorry but I couldn't confirm these in basketball-reference and we need the annual salaries

i think all those were there http://www.basketball-reference.com/con ... ayers.html
also i think isiah Thomas deserves 4th closer signature skill
and finally: are you planning to bring back overseas pool or were there some problems with it?
YellowMamba17

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.5c Released - February 6 Update

Postby Ortho on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:12 am

I believe Nikola Jokic stats should be overhauled a bit. Guy just posted a 40 point game, had a triple double recently and is a top5 player offensively since December. Anyone who knows his game is familiar with his passing which is crazy for a center, he is basically Denvers point center and in this roster has an only 30 rating for the pass.
Malone called him a star player yesterday. He isn't quick and cant jump so maybe that can be reduced but a lot of other things should go up so he would be in 80-somethings overall.
Ortho

Med's NBA Roster v4.6 Released - All-Star Update

Postby Medevenx on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:17 am

A new NBA roster update has been released that includes the updated 2017 NBA All-Star lineups, new gear color combinations and updated transactions! We've also repackaged the Main Directory Files 21 to 25 from our past updates into one, to make room for the new set of files that will be uploaded from now on for our new roster updates.

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.6 Released - All-Star Update

Postby Larvae on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:44 am

Larvae
The Other Guy.

Postby MaxiGooner10 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:23 am

Greeting! Patch is excellent and I'm playing it for many years. I do have a problem with MyCareer mode. I took the last playable version with MyCareer mode and rosters in 2017 and started to play. I had no problems in the first three seasons at all, and then suddenly the game started to crash in mid-January against the Boston Celtics in Boston arena, but I wonder if it can be to fix it?
Thank you in advance!
MaxiGooner10

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby Medevenx on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:19 pm

YellowMamba17 wrote:i think all those were there http://www.basketball-reference.com/con ... ayers.html
also i think isiah Thomas deserves 4th closer signature skill
and finally: are you planning to bring back overseas pool or were there some problems with it?

Ugh sorry I forgot about the Closer ability. Overseas & Retiree Vaults MAY have caused crashing in MyCareer? I'm not sure. It's going to be VERY hard to re-implement them at this point however, seems it comes into conflict with a lot of people who also want the retro teams for some odd reason.

Ortho wrote:I believe Nikola Jokic stats should be overhauled a bit. Guy just posted a 40 point game, had a triple double recently and is a top5 player offensively since December. Anyone who knows his game is familiar with his passing which is crazy for a center, he is basically Denvers point center and in this roster has an only 30 rating for the pass.
Malone called him a star player yesterday. He isn't quick and cant jump so maybe that can be reduced but a lot of other things should go up so he would be in 80-somethings overall.

Jokic has been a bit updated into 80 but his individual ratings are still a bit off.

Larvae wrote:Cousins #0

This will be implemented in the next update this weekend.

MaxiGooner10 wrote:Greeting! Patch is excellent and I'm playing it for many years. I do have a problem with MyCareer mode. I took the last playable version with MyCareer mode and rosters in 2017 and started to play. I had no problems in the first three seasons at all, and then suddenly the game started to crash in mid-January against the Boston Celtics in Boston arena, but I wonder if it can be to fix it?
Thank you in advance!

Honestly, I'm not sure. At this point, it's quite hard to determine what exactly is going on in MyCareer mode which I elaborate on in this blog post.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby SundayLover on Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:02 pm

Medevenx, outstanding work my friend as always. A couple questions from me. Some christmas jerseys and also Denver Nuggets Home and Away kits are white. Any solution?

Also, i installed properly every graphic but Bucks Court remain the old one for some reason. I downloaded and installed every other bucks' court i found on the net but nothing happened.

Thanks in advance.
SundayLover

Postby Medevenx on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:08 am

SundayLover wrote:Medevenx, outstanding work my friend as always. A couple questions from me. Some christmas jerseys and also Denver Nuggets Home and Away kits are white. Any solution?

Also, i installed properly every graphic but Bucks Court remain the old one for some reason. I downloaded and installed every other bucks' court i found on the net but nothing happened.

Thanks in advance.

Make sure you've downloaded Main Directory Files 1 to 26 (all of them) and please delete the contents of your Online Data folder.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Medevenx on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:18 am

Another NBA roster update has been released! This time, it's the Trade Deadline update! All transactions since February 21 have been implemented, along with updated rotations, ratings and jersey numbers. We've also added a special NBA X Kuroko No Basuke crossover roster, as well as release a new portrait update.

Download Link
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.6b Released - Trade Deadline

Postby Ezzy on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:39 pm

Medevenx, when you release new roster update?
Ezzy

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.6b Released - Trade Deadline

Postby clsmooth on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:18 pm

Can't find Norris Cole
clsmooth

Med's NBA Roster v4.6c Released

Postby Medevenx on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:58 pm

As we near the end of the regular season, we end up with another NBA roster update that completes all of the transactions since February 25, which includes the addition of 3 new players and 27 new transactions.

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Med's NBA Roster v4.6d Released

Postby Medevenx on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:53 pm

A new roster update arrives that features the latest transactions since the last NBA roster update, a new roster structure that allows users to create teams, create 20 players and fixes all pre-existing MyCareer issues.

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.6d Released

Postby gori404 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:46 am

For the next update of the roster: add Patricio Garino and Marcus Georges-Hunt (Orlando Magic) and you can change the cyberface of Nicolás Brussino. Thank you very much for your great work to continue making rosters for the NBA 2K14 (Y) (Y)
gori404

Postby Mackubex on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:32 am

The Player Tendencies should really be fixed in this roster in my opinion.
Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2024 Ultimate NBA 2K14 Draft Class | XX & MX Rosters | 2K14 Player Callnames Update

Postby Kevin on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:02 pm

MyCareer still crashes. Mine crashed at the end of the 5th game right after I got the start.

Picked Nike and started on my first game on our 5th game. Can somebody try picking Jordan and play the 5th game to see if it crashes?
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby isko on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:11 pm

update on ben simmons hes 7ft now. crazy
isko

Postby Pep on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:36 am

If I good see, you've got wrong Raptors and Nuggets uniforms. Here is correct ones (yeah it's mine, but screw that): click, click :)
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)

Postby shorty2127 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:36 am

Wondering why I can't see all the jerseys. For example I do not see any of the Christmas jerseys for the teams and do not see OKC's retor (ie Seattle). I have the files DL'ed in the Main Dir.

Thanks.
shorty2127

Postby Rsnail on Mon May 08, 2017 4:14 pm

I have no problems on using MyCareer. Before selecting shoe brands, I saved a file backup and used it to continue my career. I'm already at my 4th Season with no crashes.
Rsnail

Med's NBA Roster v4.6d: 2017-2018 Minnesota Timber Wolves Logo

Postby Medevenx on Mon May 08, 2017 10:08 pm

Download Link

I'm back. The Minnesota Timberwolves will also be back for the 2017-2018 NBA season with a new look, and a brand new logo!

Hey everyone, I'm back from my full one-month hiatus.

gori404 wrote:For the next update of the roster: add Patricio Garino and Marcus Georges-Hunt (Orlando Magic) and you can change the cyberface of Nicolás Brussino. Thank you very much for your great work to continue making rosters for the NBA 2K14 (Y) (Y)

Will do so if they are still with the team. As for Brussino, I thought he had a good cyberface already from FIBA 2K?

Mackubex wrote:The Player Tendencies should really be fixed in this roster in my opinion.

I'll consider it especially when I make my revamped 2017-2018 NBA season roster.

Kevin wrote:MyCareer still crashes. Mine crashed at the end of the 5th game right after I got the start.

Picked Nike and started on my first game on our 5th game. Can somebody try picking Jordan and play the 5th game to see if it crashes?

Unfortunately, I've already tried everything to fix it. I've already listed in great detail each edit I make and each edit is tested and well-documented. I have tried multiple attempts already.

isko wrote:update on ben simmons hes 7ft now. crazy

Source?
Pepis21 wrote:If I good see, you've got wrong Raptors and Nuggets uniforms. Here is correct ones (yeah it's mine, but screw that): click, click :)

Thank you Pepis21! You're awesome!
shorty2127 wrote:Wondering why I can't see all the jerseys. For example I do not see any of the Christmas jerseys for the teams and do not see OKC's retor (ie Seattle). I have the files DL'ed in the Main Dir.

Thanks.

Please make sure you've downloaded ALL of the Main Directory Files and loaded the roster.

Rsnail wrote:I have no problems on using MyCareer. Before selecting shoe brands, I saved a file backup and used it to continue my career. I'm already at my 4th Season with no crashes.

That's good to know. I really the problem with MyCareer is a case-to-case basis.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Rsnail on Tue May 09, 2017 11:03 am

My other MyCareer only crashed when I picked shoes from any of the brands. Really the problem of MyCareer is the AEmnace's shoes.
Rsnail

Med's NBA Roster v4.6d - 2017-2018 Portland Trail Blazers Logo Updated

Postby Medevenx on Wed May 10, 2017 1:28 pm

Download Link

I'm back. The Minnesota Timberwolves will also be back for the 2017-2018 NBA season with a new look, and a brand new logo!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding