Beyond Frustrated with NBA 2k17 - Anybody??!

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Re: Beyond Frustrated with NBA 2k17 - Anybody??!

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:24 am

Of course, I didn't get any responses to any of my tweets from Ronnie 2k, the main NBA 2k Twitter, or Mike Wang. Because who am I? Just a guy from NH, one guy, nevermind that I have put more hours into basketball videos games than most anyone else who is playing.

I should just give up.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby StyxTx on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:00 am

I Hate Mondays wrote:
StyxTx wrote:
I Hate Mondays wrote:It is worth a shot. So if anyone reads this, ffs, fix the stuttering problem on PC caused by MSAA. I am not spoiled or anything, but we shouldn't have ugly edges on a current gen game just because of bad optimisation.

I bought a new graphics card and have all the settings on maximum settings and don't have the stuttering anymore. I didn't buy the card for 2k, but for a couple other games. The game looks darn good. Unfortunately, the game play doesn't match the looks.

They have some recommended settings which should also do the trick and run the game with no stuttering. There are compability issues. The game pretty much looks the same as last year, so it should run like last year when we didn't have any stuttering. We shouldn't be forced to buy a GTX 1080 for a basketball video game.

I agree. If it hadn't been for the other games I would not have bought a new card. The game did stutter a lot with the old card. What I did with the old card was set AA to 2 and set the crowd level at medium. Worked pretty well.
StyxTx

Postby I Hate Mondays on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:50 pm

StyxTx wrote:
I Hate Mondays wrote:
StyxTx wrote:
I Hate Mondays wrote:It is worth a shot. So if anyone reads this, ffs, fix the stuttering problem on PC caused by MSAA. I am not spoiled or anything, but we shouldn't have ugly edges on a current gen game just because of bad optimisation.

I bought a new graphics card and have all the settings on maximum settings and don't have the stuttering anymore. I didn't buy the card for 2k, but for a couple other games. The game looks darn good. Unfortunately, the game play doesn't match the looks.

They have some recommended settings which should also do the trick and run the game with no stuttering. There are compability issues. The game pretty much looks the same as last year, so it should run like last year when we didn't have any stuttering. We shouldn't be forced to buy a GTX 1080 for a basketball video game.

I agree. If it hadn't been for the other games I would not have bought a new card. The game did stutter a lot with the old card. What I did with the old card was set AA to 2 and set the crowd level at medium. Worked pretty well.

With a GTX 980, I have to set the AA to 2, crowd can still be on high. I know I sound like a spoiled PC master race kid, but at AA set to 2 you can actually see those ugly edges.
I Hate Mondays

Postby CarolusXCI on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:45 am

I feel the same, the game has become boring as hell. I switched over to nba 2k13 / nba live 06.
CarolusXCI

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:02 am

CarolusXCI wrote:I feel the same, the game has become boring as hell. I switched over to nba 2k13 / nba live 06.

I went back and played 2k13 last night, the pace was really refreshing.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:35 am

I remember 2k14 started to bore me until all the great mods started getting released.

If we had a full roster editor, it would breath new life into this game.

D43 your fantasy draft roster and fictional rosters are all I use because to me this game just doesn't capture the feeling or excitement I get watching the real nba season.

If I turn on this game and try to play like real life it just gets old too fast. I wanna get certain players in certain spots much quicker. Maybe I just suck at the game. Idk what it is.

I dont want to bash the game. Some really good features in MyLeague.

Does anyone else purposely play this game in steam offline mode so the updates don't come thru?
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby hova- on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:37 am

I was trying to edit the roster and it really changed the flow of the game. I had completed almost 20 clubs and wanted to go further when I quit while the "saving" occured which led to the roster being completely lost. It was a lot of work and I can't find motivation and time to do it again. But by editting different tendencies and ratings you can really change the game. I had a thread about it here in the forum.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:52 am

hova- wrote:I was trying to edit the roster and it really changed the flow of the game. I had completed almost 20 clubs and wanted to go further when I quit while the "saving" occured which led to the roster being completely lost. It was a lot of work and I can't find motivation and time to do it again. But by editting different tendencies and ratings you can really change the game. I had a thread about it here in the forum.

Editing that stuff does not fix how the players interact with each other on the floor, it doesn't fix the forced animations, and it doesn't fix the broken defense. It also does not fix the slow motion layups/dunks/spins etc. And you can put ball security at 100 for both User/CPU and unnecessary body steals continue to happen to ruin the flow, and body blocks happen no matter how you mess with the sliders or individual player tendancies/attributes.

That is all game engine stuff. I have tried everything.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:12 am

And for example: I used Shady Mikes sliders for a couple games, and here is the feedback I have on the other thread. Many people like these sliders, but I am not sure which game they are playing, or if they somehow accept the broken game issues. This isn't a knock on Shady Mike, I think he does one hell of a job creating sliders for people. But the sliders can't fix the broken game issues.

"Just played 2 games with them. First, against the CPU. I was the Celtics. Vs the Blazers. I shot 67% from the field, had 26 rebounds as a team, I shot 11/17 threes. The second game against my brother I was using the 06-07 Nuggets against him using the 94-95 Magic. I shot 71% for the game, he shot 80% for the game, I won. I had 23 team rebounds, he had 26. I shot 70% from three. The final score to the game was 165-153.

ALL of the game breaking bugs were still there. The ball security being at 95 does nothing to stop the body steals and body blocks, the defensive players are always losing there assignments or are just lost in general. Red carpets all the time to the hoop. Outrageous shooting percentages because of the broken defense.

I'm good at the game (you guys have seen my videos. I know what I'm doing). But this is just insane.

The sliders do nothing to solve the game breaking engine."

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Uncle Drew on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:10 am

^^ Agree 100%. And yet you hear no feedback from the devs, on whether this will be corrected in next year's game.
Uncle Drew

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:14 am

Uncle Drew wrote:^^ Agree 100%. And yet you hear no feedback from the devs, on whether this will be corrected in next year's game.

I guess I don't understand how anybody is enjoying the game with the way it plays, unless the person really isn't familiar with real NBA basketball, and can accept SO MANY interruptions to the flow of the game. Of course I am not getting feedback from the devs.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby I Hate Mondays on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:16 am

Chances are they will never respond. Answering a PM for someone who just downloaded the game today, I realised they have a set of bugs since 2k15. They are minor, not game breaking, but the bugs are there and they have been reported DOZENS of times over the years. The first thing that came to my mind is that whenever you play a quick, exhibition game with a custom roster, even though the date is right, Ernie, Shaq and Kenny talk about the "Start of the season". Every single time. It's the fucking hedgehog day, the presentation team thinks it's the start of the season again, and again, and again. I know the lines by heart. The same goes for the David Aldridge, the halftime show, player stats are from last season etc. When you use the presentation as a main feature of your video game, you might as well kill it, make it the best in the business ( I won't even start on how they told us they'd implement "unique, specific" arena sounds for every team, but in reality there are only 8 team with those unique sounds, the rest are default and the PA sounds the same in every arena). So how can we expect bigger chances when they can't get past the small, important details? Thanks God they updated the highlight video of the day-before, found in the main menu. That crap was usually stuck on a single day for the rest of the season in the past two games.
I Hate Mondays

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:27 am

I Hate Mondays wrote:Chances are they will never respond. Answering a PM for someone who just downloaded the game today, I realised they have a set of bugs since 2k15. They are minor, not game breaking, but the bugs are there and they have been reported DOZENS of times over the years. The first thing that came to my mind is that whenever you play a quick, exhibition game with a custom roster, even though the date is right, Ernie, Shaq and Kenny talk about the "Start of the season". Every single time. It's the fucking hedgehog day, the presentation team thinks it's the start of the season again, and again, and again. I know the lines by heart. The same goes for the David Aldridge, the halftime show, player stats are from last season etc. When you use the presentation as a main feature of your video game, you might as well kill it, make it the best in the business ( I won't even start on how they told us they'd implement "unique, specific" arena sounds for every team, but in reality there are only 8 team with those unique sounds, the rest are default and the PA sounds the same in every arena). So how can we expect bigger chances when they can't get past the small, important details? Thanks God they updated the highlight video of the day-before, found in the main menu. That crap was usually stuck on a single day for the rest of the season in the past two games.

I can handle all of the presentation issues if the gameplay is correct in relation to realism and flow, or even just flow. The gameplay will always be the most important thing, hands down. I've already made comments on other threads about presentation aspects they have taken out of the next gen versions of the game that were in past 2k's.

Again, the gameplay is the important though.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:39 am

Also, here is my rant about NBA 2k16 when it came out. You will see a lot of similarities about the game being broken, about forced animations, etc. See a pattern? It's the game engine, and it's failing.

"This is a very important post that I want peoples feelings on.... Please see below.

I took the dive and spent $80 on the MJ edition of 2k16, installed it this morning and played a couple games. While the graphics are improved from 2k15, and the game is just overall visually appealing, the gameplay is flatout broken. This in my opinion is the worst 2k in many many years. The foot planting is all wrong, there are far to many unnecessary animations, I feel like all control has been lost. I cant recall one possession I enjoyed (I have been playing 2k games since NBA Fastbreak 98, yes that was the original 2k made by Visual Concepts without the title). A dozen times during the two games jumpers were taken not looking at the basket, collisions happened for no reason, the jumpshots feel like Live 14 (stiff, glitchy). I have never been more disappointed... One of the most telling points during my time with the game, was when Nick Van Exel went to the line and had Shawn Marions free throw form... That defines lazy. I am not sure how a game is put together (of this magnitude and reputation), with mistakes like that. Jason Williams, Antoine Walker, Sczerbiak etc shots are all completely wrong. I can edit these under edit player, thats fine. But it's the point. It feels like most everything was half done. It's not fair to the loyal fans of this franchise... I and many other people I know dropped either $60 or $80 on this. So much of the contact looks forced, and much of it is completely unnecessary. Players feel like they are running in quicksand, and it feels like players do not differentiate from eachother. A almost retired Alonzo Mornings foot speed going to the hoop was that of a primed Jordan. I play on hall of fame, and can tell you right now adjusting sliders will not fix any of this... zero. Its the mechanics of the game. On basically every drive to the hoop, a defender would transfer unnaturally over to me to impede progress, and my guy would do the most unnatural, rediculous looking out of control shot that would either sail out of bounds or just clank off the backboard, or get blocked, who can tell me that this isn't a problem? Step backs look foolish and are hard to control, you never really know the animation you will get.

2k added many new features (create your own court, enhanced create a player feature, enhanced MYTEAM, added 9 colleges, added more classic teams and more classic players) but if the gameplay is broken, it's crap. Honestly, they need to heavily patch this game, and I dont think patches can fix all these problems. The Phoenix Suns of 04-05 have 6 fakes on them, MANY fakes on all the new classic teams other than the 12-13 Heat. Why put in a classic team with 6 fakes? It means that whenever subs are done, you will have fakes (who look alike btw) on the floor… I could even accept this and mod around it if the gameplay was good. The body types, while better than 2k15, are very odd. Deandre Jordan and many others look like players from the old Sega Genesis Double Dribble game (FAR to big and unproportional). KG looks plump… what? I can handle recycled cyberfaces (some of them are good!), and they did make some improvements on several (I think Iverson is a bit better because they fattened his face a little and gave him his tattoos, Larry Bird looks FAR better, Nowitzki look great). Jordan still looks a little off... but again, I can handle this if the gameplay is good. I also want to point of, I've done modding for 2k14 and 2k15, I know that we will be able to fill these rosters eventually. But again... the modding won't fix the gameplay...

**Other issues: Commentary randomly stopped at the beginning of quarters for some reason...

Positive: I have a R9270x graphics card and a 3.8ghz processor (similar to I5), and I was able to max out the game with no stuttering issues.

Why am I posting this on here? because once again, I truly encourage people on here to NOT buy into the hype, and truly SPEAK UP and let the developers know that you are not happy with the gameplay. If enough of us speak up, they may patch it and make it playable. Anybody who truly knows basketball, and truly knows good gameplay, knows that the issues I mentioned above are very evident, and need to be addressed. 2K developers look at these forums (many 2k modders from the past now work for the company...) it is worth speaking up as I believe they will view these posts.

Oh, and before the classic comment comes out “He’s a Live fan boy”, just stop. I play NBA 2k14 for the PC religiously, and love the 2k series. Lives gameplay has been broken for a very long time, and I will not be buying Live 16.

Please let me know if you have any questions on the new game. Ive played it quite a bit already.
AND AGAIN… SPEAK UP!!!!! Let your voice be heard. I would love for patches to be done to address these issues.

Thanks,"

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:11 am

Dee4Three wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:^^ Agree 100%. And yet you hear no feedback from the devs, on whether this will be corrected in next year's game.

I guess I don't understand how anybody is enjoying the game with the way it plays, unless the person really isn't familiar with real NBA basketball, and can accept SO MANY interruptions to the flow of the game. Of course I am not getting feedback from the devs.

It's something I touched on in an column last July, and it's a topic that's probably worth revisiting. In a nutshell though, I think it comes down to wanting to try and get something out of the game you paid for, doing as much as possible with settings and so forth, and liking enough of the positive things that you can overlook the negatives, while at the same time pointing them out and wanting them to get better in future releases (if indeed, patches aren't going to resolve them). Suffice to say in some aspects, there's a fair amount of "grin and bear it" going on.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby StyxTx on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:04 am

Dee4Three wrote:And for example: I used Shady Mikes sliders for a couple games, and here is the feedback I have on the other thread. Many people like these sliders, but I am not sure which game they are playing, or if they somehow accept the broken game issues. This isn't a knock on Shady Mike, I think he does one hell of a job creating sliders for people. But the sliders can't fix the broken game issues.

"Just played 2 games with them. First, against the CPU. I was the Celtics. Vs the Blazers. I shot 67% from the field, had 26 rebounds as a team, I shot 11/17 threes. The second game against my brother I was using the 06-07 Nuggets against him using the 94-95 Magic. I shot 71% for the game, he shot 80% for the game, I won. I had 23 team rebounds, he had 26. I shot 70% from three. The final score to the game was 165-153.

ALL of the game breaking bugs were still there. The ball security being at 95 does nothing to stop the body steals and body blocks, the defensive players are always losing there assignments or are just lost in general. Red carpets all the time to the hoop. Outrageous shooting percentages because of the broken defense.

I'm good at the game (you guys have seen my videos. I know what I'm doing). But this is just insane.

The sliders do nothing to solve the game breaking engine."

The ridiculous steals in or around the paint were intentionally added by the developers either in 15 or 16 in response to some people crying about their inability to stop spin moves and a few other moves in or around the paint. This will not be fixed since it was intentionally implemented to prevent the so-called "cheese".
StyxTx

Postby Andrew on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:22 am

The problem is, one form of cheese sometimes ends up getting replaced by another. There may have been a good idea in theory, but in practice, the solution to one problem creates a new issue.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby bigh0rt on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:37 pm

This is a dishesrtening thread to see the day I get the game... :shock: :lol:
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:01 pm

bigh0rt wrote:This is a dishesrtening thread to see the day I get the game... :shock: :lol:

While the game does have some bad moments, the game can very well be fun. Glad to know you have the game.

Try it yourself, make your own conclusions. I suggest watching some youtube videos by da czar. His breakdowns of how each offense works are pretty good.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby I Hate Mondays on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:54 pm

bigh0rt wrote:This is a dishesrtening thread to see the day I get the game... :shock: :lol:

It's better than nothing. We just want some changes. If we sit here and not do anything about it, they will never change anything. Youtubers and twitch streamers sponsored by the 2k will say the game it's perfect, more than half of their viewers will agree, we'll get the same bullshit every year, etc. This is not a thread where we say "we hate you, go to hell, we don't need this stupid game anymore", we just want them to change their attitudes and bring back the communication with the community. I hope an attitude change will happen before NBA Live will actually compete with 2k, at that point I might as well be sold to EA Sports. At the end of the day, no matter how butthurt we get from some broken game issues, we will always play 2k because we pretty much don't have an option B yet.
I Hate Mondays

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:37 am

Honestly, it all depends on the expectations going into the game. You may like it. I have a certain expectation when I play, the pace/flow are 100% the most important, and numerous things that interupt that, or things out of my control, destroy the experience.

Some people seem to really like the game. And I hope you do as well. Because the goal of this thread isn't to destroy anybody's experience with the game.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:36 pm

As noted, a lot of the frustration boils down to lapses in AI, and canned moments. Perfect example happened to me in a MyCAREER game:

phpBB [video]

As you can see, Faried misses the alley-oop - which felt kind of random, as I generally connect on that and I've maxed out my passing ratings - and the ball goes straight past Jokic, who just stands there and watches it fly over his head, before making a token effort at reaching for it when it's far too late. Cue flashbacks to the intro for Daria.

The AI doesn't know how to respond to a loose ball on a miscue, and so it just stands there. It makes the situation feel very canned, because even though there was ample chance to salvage the broken play, the lack of response ensured that there was a turnover. It's not quite as bad as CPU teammates dribbling out of bounds along the baseline (supposedly fixed in a patch, but it still happens way too often), or warping into animations where players jump out of bounds for no reason, but it's up there.

I do still enjoy playing NBA 2K17 despite the frustrations. However, not only will the issues get to me at times - especially legacy ones - but it bugs me that these issues never show up in "professional" reviews of the game. These issues never seem to be mentioned by IGN or anyone else, and they're the things that consumers need to know. When it comes to legacy issues in particular, they should be big factors in how a new title is reviewed and rated. Instead, the reviews and all-important (within the industry, at any rate) Metacritic scores are being handled by people who don't seem to pay attention to important details, or have a handle on what gamers need to know, to say nothing of what makes a great basketball game.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:30 am

I'm considering making a video and uploading it to youtube called "The REAL NBA 2K17 Review", that will show and talk about all the game breaking stuff, but also some of the good stuff. Like an ACTUAL review. The IGN's of the world are part of the money making machine that is video games. They can't talk about such things in a "professional review" because they are part of the selling process, I truly believe that. The best reviews are from users with nothing to gain.

Players do not seem to interact with eachother, or the on court action appropriately. Point and case, your video where Jokic just stands there while the ball goes by him. It's the same when you make a pass to a player 10-15 ft from you, and the ball goes out of bound while the recipient flails like crazy for no reason. What Jokic did there, is what happens on defense as well, where the defender is just caught standing there, or moving very slow not reacting to anything, and the offensive player just gets a wide open shot or layup/dunk.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby bigh0rt on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:19 am

My experience is certainly miles from everyone else's, having just gotten the game yesterday and played about 40 game minutes of actual action. I'm months behind the "first impressions" thread, but since game play is being discussed here, I thought I'd chime in, and maybe even get some feedback.

At first touch, I really like the turnovers. Keep in mind I haven't really played the game since 2K14, and something that has long plagued basketball video games was a lack of true turnovers. An NBA game has countless turnovers that aren't steals, are unforced, etc. There were lots of them with passes into the paint, passes along the sideline being deflected out of bounds, etc. It felt really nice.

Fouls seem to be more prominent as well, which is another nice thing. Even though they can make an Arcade-like video game experience feel poor, they are a big part of the NBA and thus, should be a big part of any NBA game that looks to simulate reality in any way. There were more fouls called, especially on the CPU, and they seemed to come at appropriate times.

Player movement feels a little clunky. I think a lot of it is me just having to adjust to the game itself, but both while dribbling and on defense, players are, well, I can't think of a word better than clunky. It's more realistic than immediate, unrealistic response of players switching direction, and as I said, I think it's something I need to just used to, as I did with other games initially. I've been complaining for years that players reacted unrealistically fast with their changing of direction and 'sliding' on the floor, so it shouldn't be a complaint that they don't seem to do that (as much) anymore.

Again, I've barely had the game, and have only used the default sliders, so there's miles to go. But there's a lot of encouraging things so far, outside of the stunning graphics.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:32 am

It's not like there isn't anything good about the game, and no improvements over previous iterations. I think we all had the same reaction when NBA 2K17 came out, because there are some genuinely pleasing improvements. However, some of the tuning updates haven't necessarily been for the best - offline or online - and the more we've played, the more we've noticed some troubling issues. Some have been in the game for a few years (which is even more frustrating), some are the result of the aforementioned tuning updates, and some are relatively new issues.

Sometimes, it's the frequency or nature of certain situations. Turnovers, for example: it's good that there are some unforced errors in the game, but they can feel a bit random and manufactured. A lot of turnovers still come from the AI having magnetic hands as well. Pick and roll defense could stand to be a lot better, as CPU-controlled defenders frequently make bad decisions and let their man roll to the hoop far too often. They're also not that smart when it comes to rotating, switching, and help defense. In fact, sometimes they'll even actively scoot out of the way to let an opponent score.

The same goes for other problems that have been mentioned. Like I said, I do still enjoy the game, but the more you play and the more those issues start costing you games and bailing out the opposition more than it rewards you for good play, the more frustrating it becomes.

Dee4Three wrote:The best reviews are from users with nothing to gain.

I think so too. It's just a shame that the industry runs on Metacritic scores, and that the people who are determining them aren't doing a stellar job of evaluating and rating the games. As pretentious and snobby as that probably sounds, the proof is in the pudding: a lot of key issues simply aren't given a passing mention in those publications.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17