U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW RETRO DRAFT ROSTER! 12th November

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:15 am

RJHUNT3R, nope
btw. dude, this roster is massive roster, there is 120 teams, +2500 players, game dont like fantasy with this kind of rosters.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7137
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby dirtysprite on Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:36 am

Im playing now Asso with FinalURBAsso17 roster on fantasy draft and i never got any problems with it, probably you messed up rosters
User avatar
dirtysprite
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:07 pm

dirtysprite wrote:Im playing now Asso with FinalURBAsso17 roster on fantasy draft and i never got any problems with it, probably you messed up rosters

How you can compare 30teams&300 players roster with 120 teams and 2500 players roster? Do you see difference in numbers? Roster is not messed up. There is no way- for such big roster- to make it playable in all modes or options.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7137
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby RJHUNT3R on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:33 am

skoadam wrote:
dirtysprite wrote:Im playing now Asso with FinalURBAsso17 roster on fantasy draft and i never got any problems with it, probably you messed up rosters

How you can compare 30teams&300 players roster with 120 teams and 2500 players roster? Do you see difference in numbers? Roster is not messed up. There is no way- for such big roster- to make it playable in all modes or options.


when you fantasy draft it doesnt use 120 teams though, it only drafts players from the 30 teams you select, you dont even know the game you mod lol
User avatar
RJHUNT3R
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:33 pm
Location: Antwerp, BELGIUM

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:42 am

RJHUNT3R wrote:
skoadam wrote:
dirtysprite wrote:Im playing now Asso with FinalURBAsso17 roster on fantasy draft and i never got any problems with it, probably you messed up rosters

How you can compare 30teams&300 players roster with 120 teams and 2500 players roster? Do you see difference in numbers? Roster is not messed up. There is no way- for such big roster- to make it playable in all modes or options.


when you fantasy draft it doesnt use 120 teams though, it only drafts players from the 30 teams you select, you dont even know the game you mod lol

question, do you know anything about modding?
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7137
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby dirtysprite on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:34 am

I installed mod only for 16/17 season i guess thats the reason i have no problems with fantasy draft, one question, does anyone know for some draft classes for nba 2k13 for this season ?
User avatar
dirtysprite
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby El Chapo on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:46 pm

I noticed on your 2017 roster Ben Simmons Philadelphia 76ers is missing his first name. Also could you please double check Nene Houston Rockets his face seems to be messed up.
El Chapo
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:44 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby jovy0040 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:03 pm

Why are my courts like this? Logos seem like low resolutions, lines are distorted, words are blurred. All the courts(retros and current) are likes this. The images i posted are just examples. Please help!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
jovy0040
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:26 pm

jovy0040, man change your settings to high, then remove your post
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7137
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby jovy0040 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:49 am

skoadam i cant seem to find the delete button. let me explore this forum and ill delete it right away. thank you very much for the solution. it helped! btw, i changed my settings (texture) to high and it fixed the court. but is it possible to have the courts to not be in "low resolution/blurred" even if my settings are in medium? tia.
jovy0040
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:00 pm

jovy0040 wrote:skoadam i cant seem to find the delete button. let me explore this forum and ill delete it right away. thank you very much for the solution. it helped! btw, i changed my settings (texture) to high and it fixed the court. but is it possible to have the courts to not be in "low resolution/blurred" even if my settings are in medium? tia.

Nope, this game runs smooth on current low end laptops, game was released 5years ago, it looks like its time for you to change your computer, i wont resign from high res textures just for users with rly bad spec, sry. Hope you understand.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7137
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby minhmohp on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Sir skoadam, How can I use 2013 roster with 2016-2017 season art files? I tried but the stadium is black, no crowd, no court,...Is there anyways to edit roster to make it works with 16-17 files?
minhmohp
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:46 pm

minhmohp wrote:Sir skoadam, How can I use 2013 roster with 2016-2017 season art files? I tried but the stadium is black, no crowd, no court,...Is there anyways to edit roster to make it works with 16-17 files?

Game was released in 2012, so 2013 season should work with current files. When i see no crowd it means for me that you screwed up something. Which arenas and crowd youre missing.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7137
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:15 am

For anybody who is still interested in 2k13, I just finished updating all player information from the Ultra roster and updated rosters to reflect end-of-season transactions. This means the 2001 76ers have Mutombo, the 2007 Warriors have Stephen Jackson and Al Harrington, etc.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby El Chapo on Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:52 pm

Keep up the great work! I love the rosters especially the retro ones :D
El Chapo
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:44 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby eustachy1 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:23 pm

slimm44 wrote:For anybody who is still interested in 2k13, I just finished updating all player information from the Ultra roster and updated rosters to reflect end-of-season transactions. This means the 2001 76ers have Mutombo, the 2007 Warriors have Stephen Jackson and Al Harrington, etc.

Good Job slimm44 Thank :applaud: :crazyeyes: (Y) You
eustachy1
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby matmat66 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:47 pm

slimm44 wrote:For anybody who is still interested in 2k13, I just finished updating all player information from the Ultra roster and updated rosters to reflect end-of-season transactions. This means the 2001 76ers have Mutombo, the 2007 Warriors have Stephen Jackson and Al Harrington, etc.



Thank you for this Slimm! Are you going to release the updated ultraroster file? Thanks again.
matmat66
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:02 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:57 pm

matmat66 wrote:
slimm44 wrote:For anybody who is still interested in 2k13, I just finished updating all player information from the Ultra roster and updated rosters to reflect end-of-season transactions. This means the 2001 76ers have Mutombo, the 2007 Warriors have Stephen Jackson and Al Harrington, etc.



Thank you for this Slimm! Are you going to release the updated ultraroster file? Thanks again.


Yes, I sent it to Sko. He will release it when he is able. He's REALLY busy with work.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby dirtysprite on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:51 pm

One question, will you release squad updates from latest trades and signed FA's ?
User avatar
dirtysprite
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby MilkTheClock on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:42 pm

Was about the ask the same question myself. If you can give us some info for the latest roster edits that'd be great :applaud:
MilkTheClock
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:38 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:54 am

Yes, the update is coming. I mentioned earlier how busy Sko and I have been over the last few months. We're still busy. Please be patient.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby dirtysprite on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:54 am

I edited roster in game, adding players to teams and waive them to Free Agency, i used information from
http://stats.nba.com/transactions/ ( I dont know if im allowed to post here other sites if im not, sorry and delete this )
If u want i can post here roster file that includes all transactions to this day until sko and slimm do the whole update. Cheers :)
User avatar
dirtysprite
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:25 pm

dirtysprite wrote:I edited roster in game, adding players to teams and waive them to Free Agency, i used information from
http://stats.nba.com/transactions/ ( I dont know if im allowed to post here other sites if im not, sorry and delete this )
If u want i can post here roster file that includes all transactions to this day until sko and slimm do the whole update. Cheers :)


Or you could just read this post.

slimm44 wrote:Yes, the update is coming. I mentioned earlier how busy Sko and I have been over the last few months. We're still busy. Please be patient.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby verd733 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:28 am

is there chance to get updated roster for mycareer? or how can i do by myself? because lot of changes happened in nba.
verd733
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:26 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby dirtysprite on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:50 am

@slimm

Bro im patient, but i thought guys maybe wanna play with new rosters, i didnt meant anything wrong (Y)
User avatar
dirtysprite
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby kartalisca67 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:32 pm

Nba 2k14 new roster new update when will come We are waiting :)
kartalisca67
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:26 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby Andrew on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:09 pm

That's already been addressed:

slimm44 wrote:Yes, the update is coming. I mentioned earlier how busy Sko and I have been over the last few months. We're still busy. Please be patient.


In other words, it'll be done when it's done, and not a moment sooner. I'm sure when sko and slimm have the free time to finish things up and provide a timeframe for release, they'll announce it accordingly.

As someone who maintained the NLSC's roster updates for NBA Live for over a decade, I feel I have to chime in here with a PSA. Constantly asking about release dates, especially when the creator(s) have indicated that they're very busy and will get the next update out when their schedule allows, doesn't make them come out quicker. If anything, it accelerates burnout, and just causes ill-feeling. Even posed in the friendliest manner possible, it can come across as pestering. If the announcement is that an update is coming but a date can't be set because of more important matters, or whatever reason, that's the answer right now. Continuing to bug modders about a timeframe they're not in a position to specify isn't going to change that answer, or do anything but annoy them. Just something to keep in mind.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 102013
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby slimm44 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:59 am

Thanks, Andrew.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby Salem Ali on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:17 am

hello brothers
it's so fantastic patch & good effort
but i have a problem i am sorry if it wrote before but i am sorry if that happend and i asked again
now when i start new career by my palyer in nba2k13
the showcase match then draft then the first match in the new team
after this first match finish and i choose quit
the game closed and i can't continue my career
i hope helping me in this problem
thanks & sorry on my bad english
Salem Ali
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:10 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:18 pm

You must answer two simply question.
Do you have clean installation of 2k13 with urb files only?
Which roster youre using to play mycareer.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7137
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby Salem Ali on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:59 pm

skoadam wrote:You must answer two simply question.
Do you have clean installation of 2k13 with urb files only?
Which roster youre using to play mycareer.

yes i downloaded urb files for nba2k13 files & retro files only
the roster i use is 2017
i downloaded all files unless which write beside it nba2k14 only like
07.03.2017 NEW! #8 Download Part 8 only 2K14 here
09.03.16 #9 Download Part 9 only 2K14 here
Download 2K14 Rosters Files here

i didn't download those
the rest i downloaded it
the problem it happend with default roster too
Salem Ali
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:10 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:17 am

Salem Ali wrote:
skoadam wrote:You must answer two simply question.
Do you have clean installation of 2k13 with urb files only?
Which roster youre using to play mycareer.

yes i downloaded urb files for nba2k13 files & retro files only
the roster i use is 2017
i downloaded all files unless which write beside it nba2k14 only like
07.03.2017 NEW! #8 Download Part 8 only 2K14 here
09.03.16 #9 Download Part 9 only 2K14 here
Download 2K14 Rosters Files here

i didn't download those
the rest i downloaded it
the problem it happend with default roster too


Well, start from using 2017MC or 2017MyCareer roster, this is why i put this file into rosters files package right?
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7137
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby Salem Ali on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:22 am

skoadam wrote:
Salem Ali wrote:
skoadam wrote:You must answer two simply question.
Do you have clean installation of 2k13 with urb files only?
Which roster youre using to play mycareer.

yes i downloaded urb files for nba2k13 files & retro files only
the roster i use is 2017
i downloaded all files unless which write beside it nba2k14 only like
07.03.2017 NEW! #8 Download Part 8 only 2K14 here
09.03.16 #9 Download Part 9 only 2K14 here
Download 2K14 Rosters Files here

i didn't download those
the rest i downloaded it
the problem it happend with default roster too


Well, start from using 2017MC or 2017MyCareer roster, this is why i put this file into rosters files package right?


i'll try then tell you what happend thanks brother ...
Salem Ali
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:10 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby Salem Ali on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:24 am

thanks brother it is worked i loaded the 2017MC roster
and then i created new mycarrer then it is works
thanks bro thanks alot
Salem Ali
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:10 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby skoadam on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:51 am

Image


URBBALL FAMILLY! 2017 Roster is here. Please re- download roster files, part 7 and part 8 only for 2k13.






Download link >>> click here


ImageClick here to donate and make me feel my work is needed



Whats inside

- ratings/tendencies based on current stats updated by slimm

- rotations updated 09.03.2017

- transactions updated 09.03.2017

- all star weekend updated

- east/west and world/usa jerseys by Pepis21

- two courts for east/west and world/usa by Pepis21

- all star arena

- 2017 season and asso files





Previews :

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image



Whats next:

- elite roster
Last edited by skoadam on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7137
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 My Career Roster Released!

Postby Andrew on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:52 am

Awesome, great stuff!
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 102013
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby skoadam on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:12 am

Andrew, thx Andrew (Y), good to know you like it :wink:
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7137
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby eustachy1 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Yeah best patch in the world ! (Y) :crazyeyes: :bowdown2:
eustachy1
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby MilkTheClock on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:03 pm

May I ask what do you mean by "elite roster" ? Is it a roster full of best players from each team, or will you inform us due time? :D
MilkTheClock
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:38 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby slimm44 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:12 am

MilkTheClock wrote:May I ask what do you mean by "elite roster" ? Is it a roster full of best players from each team, or will you inform us due time? :D


It is the 5 best teams from the 60's, the 10 best teams from the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, and 10's, along with the top 40 players who were not included on teams in the roster file.

It's the best of the best.

1961 Hawks
1963 Celtics
1965 Lakers
1967 76ers
1967 Warriors
1971 Bucks
1972 Lakers
1973 Knicks
1974 Celtics
1974 Nets (ABA)
1975 Kentucky Colonels (ABA)
1975 Warriors
1977 Trailblazers
1978 Bullets
1979 Sonics
1980 Lakers
1982 Spurs
1983 76ers
1985 Lakers
1986 Bucks
1986 Celtics
1986 Rockets
1987 Hawks
1989 Pistons
1989 Suns
1991 Trailblazers
1993 Bulls
1993 Suns
1994 Knicks
1995 Magic
1995 Rockets
1996 Bulls
1996 Sonics
1998 Jazz
1999 Spurs
2000 Lakers
2001 76ers
2002 Kings
2002 Nets
2003 Spurs
2004 Detroit
2006 Heat
2007 Suns
2008 Celtics
2009 Lakers
2011 Bulls
2011 Mavs
2012 Heat
2012 Thunder
2014 Clippers
2014 Pacers
2014 Spurs
2015 GSW
2017 Cavs
2017 GSW

Free Agent List

Alex English
Alvin Robertson
Baron Davis
Bernard King
Bob Lanier
Bob Love
Bob McAdoo
Brad Daugherty
Calvin Murphy
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Mullin
Connie Hawkins
Dave Bing
David Thompson
Derrick Coleman
Dwight Howard
Elton Brand
George McGinnis
Gilbert Arenas
Grant Hill
Jack Twyman
Jamal Mashburn
Jermaine O'Neal
Joe Johnson
Kevin Porter
Larry Johnson
Mark Jackson
Mitch Richmond
Nate Thurmond
Norm Van Lier
Pete Maravich
Reggie Miller
Stephon Marbury
Tim Hardaway
Tiny Archibald
Tracy McGrady
Vince Carter
Walt Bellamy
World B. Free
Yao Ming
Zelmo Beaty
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby dirtysprite on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:52 am

Great update bro, cheers (Y)
User avatar
dirtysprite
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby MilkTheClock on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:42 pm

slimm44 wrote:
MilkTheClock wrote:May I ask what do you mean by "elite roster" ? Is it a roster full of best players from each team, or will you inform us due time? :D


It is the 5 best teams from the 60's, the 10 best teams from the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, and 10's, along with the top 40 players who were not included on teams in the roster file.

It's the best of the best.

1961 Hawks
1963 Celtics
1965 Lakers
1967 76ers
1967 Warriors
1971 Bucks
1972 Lakers
1973 Knicks
1974 Celtics
1974 Nets (ABA)
1975 Kentucky Colonels (ABA)
1975 Warriors
1977 Trailblazers
1978 Bullets
1979 Sonics
1980 Lakers
1982 Spurs
1983 76ers
1985 Lakers
1986 Bucks
1986 Celtics
1986 Rockets
1987 Hawks
1989 Pistons
1989 Suns
1991 Trailblazers
1993 Bulls
1993 Suns
1994 Knicks
1995 Magic
1995 Rockets
1996 Bulls
1996 Sonics
1998 Jazz
1999 Spurs
2000 Lakers
2001 76ers
2002 Kings
2002 Nets
2003 Spurs
2004 Detroit
2006 Heat
2007 Suns
2008 Celtics
2009 Lakers
2011 Bulls
2011 Mavs
2012 Heat
2012 Thunder
2014 Clippers
2014 Pacers
2014 Spurs
2015 GSW
2017 Cavs
2017 GSW

Free Agent List

Alex English
Alvin Robertson
Baron Davis
Bernard King
Bob Lanier
Bob Love
Bob McAdoo
Brad Daugherty
Calvin Murphy
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Mullin
Connie Hawkins
Dave Bing
David Thompson
Derrick Coleman
Dwight Howard
Elton Brand
George McGinnis
Gilbert Arenas
Grant Hill
Jack Twyman
Jamal Mashburn
Jermaine O'Neal
Joe Johnson
Kevin Porter
Larry Johnson
Mark Jackson
Mitch Richmond
Nate Thurmond
Norm Van Lier
Pete Maravich
Reggie Miller
Stephon Marbury
Tim Hardaway
Tiny Archibald
Tracy McGrady
Vince Carter
Walt Bellamy
World B. Free
Yao Ming
Zelmo Beaty


Will this update contain the newest/latest nba rosters? :bowdown2:
MilkTheClock
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:38 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby slimm44 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:52 am

Yes, it will.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby WithAuthority on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:15 am

So amazing this mod is, that no one even has any suggestions anymore for what to add or fix to make it better


:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Collector & Trader of vintage NBA games, DVD, and memorabilia
User avatar
WithAuthority
ABL Commish
 
Posts: 2072
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:43 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby slimm44 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:06 pm

Thanks, WithAuthority!

However, I'm in the process of making it better. :lol:
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby El Chapo on Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:00 pm

Kind of an off topic question. I have 2k13 is it worth getting 2k14?
El Chapo
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:44 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby slimm44 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:34 am

I prefer 2k13 but 2k14 plays a really good game of basketball, also.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby El Chapo on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:14 am

slimm44 wrote:I prefer 2k13 but 2k14 plays a really good game of basketball, also.


Thanks for the info. I like playing the retro seasons but I also like playing the current seasons so if I had 2K14 it would make it easier for me to play both at the same time.
El Chapo
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:44 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby slimm44 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:50 am

Would anybody mind checking some files for me to make sure the information looks right?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxjZW ... mFYR01kNFU

I'm not sure what kind of work (if any) Sko will need to do to these but my work in updating the 2017 files is done. Please check players on teams from Philly through Washington and let me know how it looks.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [34 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
slimm44
UR Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby MilkTheClock on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:41 pm

slimm44 wrote:Would anybody mind checking some files for me to make sure the information looks right?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxjZW ... mFYR01kNFU

I'm not sure what kind of work (if any) Sko will need to do to these but my work in updating the 2017 files is done. Please check players on teams from Philly through Washington and let me know how it looks.

Don't know but there seems to be a few players missing from the current roster such as Chasson Randle; Shawn Long; David Nwaba; Jarred Uthoff :)
MilkTheClock
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests