NBA 2K17 D-LEAGUE MOD (ADDING CYBERFACES)- CREATED BY SHUAJOTA

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K17 D-League Patch Released!!! - Created by Shuajota

Postby mighty-mouse on Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:33 pm

shuajota wrote:Thanks mighty-mouse!!! Really? wow, I need to find that file! Now I want to work in a court update for NBDL teams and it would be fantastic, an smaller arena. Do you know in what file 0X, 1X , 2X...? I´m going to find it.
:D (Y)

Shujota,
yes, I just looked, I know for sure in 2k16 it is 0D structure, s70.iff. I would imagine its the same this year, but I haven't looked or tried Greg's new '17 tool. Again, if you're open to ideas for remaining 8 teams, I suggest going with defunct teams (even tho they were partner teams with teams) like Asheville Altitude, Colorado 14ers, Fort Worth Flyers, Arkansas RimRockers, Tulsa 66ers, Idaho Stampede, New Mexico Thunderbirds, Anaheim Arsenal etc... fill them with out drop outs like Ike Diagu, Diop Sagsanga, Greg Oden etc and mid 60 free agent players.. Unless you wanna take an artistic fictional approach which is cool too; its your choice, you the man.

great job, I'll play with it tomorrow and give you some feedback [always busy!! :(]

ps. if you need logos for old teams, look here http://www.sportslogos.net/teams/list_by_league/17/NBA_Development_League/NBA_D-League/logos/ (if I'm not supposed to link or something mah bad mods !!)
mighty-mouse

Postby Shuajota on Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:06 am

mighty-mouse wrote:
shuajota wrote:Thanks mighty-mouse!!! Really? wow, I need to find that file! Now I want to work in a court update for NBDL teams and it would be fantastic, an smaller arena. Do you know in what file 0X, 1X , 2X...? I´m going to find it.
:D (Y)

Shujota,
yes, I just looked, I know for sure in 2k16 it is 0D structure, s70.iff. I would imagine its the same this year, but I haven't looked or tried Greg's new '17 tool. Again, if you're open to ideas for remaining 8 teams, I suggest going with defunct teams (even tho they were partner teams with teams) like Asheville Altitude, Colorado 14ers, Fort Worth Flyers, Arkansas RimRockers, Tulsa 66ers, Idaho Stampede, New Mexico Thunderbirds, Anaheim Arsenal etc... fill them with out drop outs like Ike Diagu, Diop Sagsanga, Greg Oden etc and mid 60 free agent players.. Unless you wanna take an artistic fictional approach which is cool too; its your choice, you the man.

great job, I'll play with it tomorrow and give you some feedback [always busy!! :(]

ps. if you need logos for old teams, look here http://www.sportslogos.net/teams/list_by_league/17/NBA_Development_League/NBA_D-League/logos/ (if I'm not supposed to link or something mah bad mods !!)

Yes, I would like to know your feedback. I will improve the patch when I have enough time these days.
These college courts will be really awesome. I'm going to use the nba 2k17 explorer to find them.
I will mod the fxx.iff files for each team and I will put this sxx.iff when I find it. I will upload pics when I made some nbdleague courts!
And sportslogos is for me a great page, I have found a lot of big textures with high quality.
I appreciate a lot your advices, if you have new info tell me.

Thank you bro.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby talladega on Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:03 am

Very good job!!!
talladega

Postby mighty-mouse on Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:12 pm

Shuajota,

I played some today, I think its a great start..

few bug notes after a early play:
Some logos weren't showing like Reno Bighorns was still showing Kings logo. Away Jersey on the jersey selector screen were blank but home jersey worked (doesn't really matter, they work in game).

No courts yet, but I know you are working on that. I know that Han Roster Chinese guy figured out how to change team names through the rosters, if we can figure out how he did it.

It's a great start. Keep up the good work, I think we should have a great mod if you keep up the hustle when you can.

I had some trouble with the NBA 2K17 External File Plugin 0.259 crashing the game, maybe because I am current up to date version on 2k17, so I went back to the original limono version 1.0, and it worked.

I'll let you know what I can find, or help you on in a bit
mighty-mouse

Postby Shuajota on Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:07 am

mighty-mouse wrote:Shuajota,

I played some today, I think its a great start..

few bug notes after a early play:
Some logos weren't showing like Reno Bighorns was still showing Kings logo. Away Jersey on the jersey selector screen were blank but home jersey worked (doesn't really matter, they work in game).

No courts yet, but I know you are working on that. I know that Han Roster Chinese guy figured out how to change team names through the rosters, if we can figure out how he did it.

It's a great start. Keep up the good work, I think we should have a great mod if you keep up the hustle when you can.

I had some trouble with the NBA 2K17 External File Plugin 0.259 crashing the game, maybe because I am current up to date version on 2k17, so I went back to the original limono version 1.0, and it worked.

I'll let you know what I can find, or help you on in a bit

Thanks for your feedback.
I know I have to improve several details, 2K patched some teams in the last update 1.07 so I will release an update with improvements.
Now I´m busy these days but I take not about your impressions. Also I want to make an arenas pack based in college stadiums from the Prelude Mode and I need help about how to change the team´s names in the roster. If you know something about this you can write me here or to my mail: shuajota@gmail.com
I will have news soon.

Thanks
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:23 am

phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Re: NBA 2K17 D-League Project Patch BETA (Previews & More) - Created by shuajota

Postby andreis on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:09 am

shuajota wrote:Creating normalmap for each jersey!
[ Image ]

how to do normal map?
andreis

Re: NBA 2K17 D-League Project Patch BETA (Previews & More) - Created by shuajota

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:14 am

andreis wrote:
shuajota wrote:Creating normalmap for each jersey!
[ Image ]

how to do normal map?

nVidia texture tool, or if you're on Photoshop CC 2015.5, there's a normal map generator built in.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Re: NBA 2K17 D-LEAGUE MOD RELEASED - CREATED BY SHUAJOTA

Postby Shuajota on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:59 am

I will release a new update with a lot of new content for NBA 2K17 D-League Mod soon
phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Postby CasE on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:00 am

Hello. Can you please tell me what is the ID number of Courtney Fortson. tnx. (Y)

EDIT: Found it. nevermind!
CasE

Postby Shuajota on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:44 pm

Adding cyberfaces to my NBA D-League Mod. Credits to my friend Modified2k.
Abdel Nader (Rookie of the year)
Shuajota

Re: NBA 2K17 D-LEAGUE MOD (ADDING CYBERFACES)- CREATED BY SHUAJOTA

Postby lBATEMANl on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:59 pm

Damn, that looks really good, good job to both of you. :)
lBATEMANl

Postby RobDavis on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:26 am

yea this is nice loading up a myleague when I get home gonna sim some seasons get all fictional players in.
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby Outlawzs on Sun May 14, 2017 8:44 am

how to access the gym arenas in this for me its the regular NBA court please help?
Outlawzs

Previous

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding