Seattle Supersonics 2K17 (S2: 2018 NBA Champions! + Retirees + Draft Lottery)

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Re: Seattle Supersonics 2K17 (33-25 + All-Star Starters/VC/#OhNose)

Postby Kenny on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:54 pm

Andrew wrote:You've definitely turned things around, made it a very respectable inaugural (kind of) season for the new Supersonics. Supposedly the real Vince Carter isn't ruling out playing longer.

I think I tend to get on a roll when I play MyLEAGUE exclusively. I just got back into MyTEAM, so we'll see if the result begin to slide a little.

I was sort of hoping Vince would stick around for season 20 in MyLEAGUE, but I think his role on the team could have influenced his decision as well. In any case, I'll try to have a bit of a farewell tour for him, since he was one of my favourites growing up.
Kenny
Thon Maker's Biggest Fan.
NLSC Team Member

Re: Seattle Supersonics 2K17 (33-25 + All-Star Starters/VC/#OhNose)

Postby Kenny on Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:02 pm

All-Star Reserves Announced, Sonics Snubbed

Despite currently holding onto the 6th seed in the Western Conference, the Seattle Supersonics will not have any players in the All-Star Game in 2017. Among the selections are first timers Giannis Antetokounmpo, Tyreke Evans, DeAndre Jordan, C.J. McCollum and Karl-Anthony Towns

East Reserves

Kyle Lowry
Jimmy Butler
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Paul Millsap
Andre Drummond
Brook Lopez
Isaiah Thomas

West Reserves

Damian Lillard
James Harden
Tyreke Evans
Draymond Green
DeAndre Jordan
C.J. McCollum
Karl-Anthony Towns

Marjanovic Selected For Rookie Challenge

Boban Marjanovic is the sole representative of the Seattle Supersonics at the 2017 All-Star Weekend. The centre was named to the Elites team for the Rookie Challenge. Marjanovic is one of the most consistent performers off the bench for the Sonics, reinforcing the tough interior defence established by Andrew Bogut.

Stars

[BAL] Norman Powell
[BKN] Caris LeVert
[PHI] Ben Simmons
[LAL] Brandon Ingram
[PHI] Joel Embiid

Bench

[LAL] D’Angelo Russell
[MIL] Malcolm Brogdon
[MIA] Justise Winslow
[NYK] Kristaps Porzingis
[MIN] Karl-Anthony Towns

Elites

[MEM] Wade Baldwin
[DEN] Emmanuel Mudiay
[NOP] Cheick Diallo
[DEN] Nikola Jokic
[PHX] Marquese Chriss

Bench

[BAL] T.J. McConnell
[NOP] Buddy Hield
[BOS] Jaylen Brown
[CHI] Bobby Portis
[SEA] Boban Marjanovic

LaVine and Gordon to Rematch in Dunk Contest

Zach LaVine and Aaron Gordon will headline the 2017 Dunk Contest in a much-anticipated rematch. However, the Suns’ Marquese Chriss and LaVine’s teammate Andrew Wiggins will be looking to spoil the party.

Warriors Dominate the Three-Point Contest Selection

Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson and Kevin Durant will all look to bring home the silverware for the Warriors in the 3-point contest this year. They will be joined by C.J. McCollum, Kawhi Leonard and James Harden.
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Re: Seattle Supersonics 2K17 (33-25 + All-Star Weekend Participants)

Postby Andrew on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:57 pm

No All-Stars? Seems the NBA is still disrespecting Seattle. :shake:
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Valor on Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:28 pm

Embiid starting over KAT wow

Can't believe Snell is actually playing well for you, shock of the year right there (well, not actually) :lol:
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Lamrock on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:04 am

Great to see both Lillard and CJ in the all-star game. That's sufficient pacific northwest representation, as sad as is that Arron Afflalo didn't make the team.
Lamrock

Postby Kenny on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:03 pm

Andrew wrote:No All-Stars? Seems the NBA is still disrespecting Seattle. :shake:

I know... it's turrible.

Valor wrote:Embiid starting over KAT wow

Can't believe Snell is actually playing well for you, shock of the year right there (well, not actually) :lol:

KAT is in the All-Star Game as well... so I dunno, maybe they were limiting his minutes?

Snell fits into my system pretty well. He shoots threes pretty decently and is a better-than-average defender. He goes alright :P

Lamrock wrote:Great to see both Lillard and CJ in the all-star game. That's sufficient pacific northwest representation, as sad as is that Arron Afflalo didn't make the team.

I think my problem is that I have three guys that are averaging around 15 points (Afflalo, Mills and Nicholson). I think to make the game, I needed at least one around 18-22 points per game. But yeah, I still like the West team. Lillard and CJ are both great picks.
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Postby Kenny on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Stars Reign Superior in Rookie Challenge

The Stars managed to win the Rookie Challenge easily by beating the Elites 126-110.

Kristaps Porzingis was the standout of the game with a dominant 25 points and 11 rebounds. Karl-Anthony Towns had a good warmup for the All-Star game, registering 24 points, 8 rebounds and 3 steals. DeAngelo Russell (15 points, 13 assists) handled the playmaker role well, while Ben Simmons was close to a triple-double, with 14 points, 7 rebounds and 8 assists. Caris LeVert (13 points) and Brandon Ingram (12 points) also had meaningful contributions in the win.

For the luckless elites, both Nikola Jokic and Jaylen Brown led the way with 19 points each. Marquese Chriss added 15 points, while Boban Marjanovic (9 rebounds) and Bobby Portis scored 12 each.

Rookie Challenge MVP

Kristaps Porzingis
25 points (11-17 FG) 11 rebounds 3 assists 1 steal 2 blocks

Thompson Reclaims Three Point Contest Crown

Klay Thompson defended his Three Point Contest crown after narrowly defeating Kawhi Leonard in the final round.

After taking the lead in the first round, Kawhi Leonard had to make every ball in the final rack to equal Thompson’s second round score of 25 - and it looked likely as Leonard hit the first 4 shots. But the Spurs forward missed the final shot that would have tied up the shootout.

Can Klay Thompson come back in 2018 and become only the third player to win the contest three times?

Results

K. Thompson 25
K. Leonard 23
J. Harden 21

Chriss Controversially Crowned Dunk Contest Champion

Marquese Chriss managed to beat Andrew Wiggins by a solitary point in the 2017 dunk contest. However, the win wasn’t without controversy, as it appeared as though Chriss performed the same dunk in his final attempt that he did for his first attempt.

In the dunk contest billed as the rematch between Aaron Gordon and Zach LaVine, the two heavy favourites to win ended up finishing 3rd and 4th respectively.

Results

M. Chriss 137
A. Wiggins 136
A. Gordon 129
Z. LaVine 123

West Win Nail Biter

A clutch defensive play by Kevin Durant saw the Western All-Stars hold on to win the All-Star Game 121-120. With plenty of space between him and Durant, LeBron James pulled up for a three that would have put the Eastern All-Stars ahead. However, Durant was able to recover and block the shot to the other end of the court, which ultimately took precious seconds off the clock and gave the Western All-Stars the win. You can watch the play here.

Durant ended up with 10 points and 7 rebounds, but the night belonged to Karl-Anthony Towns. Coming off the bench for the West, KAT barely missed a beat, scoring 28 points off 12 from 13 shooting. KAT performed brilliantly in tandem with Russell Westbrook, who also starred with 23 points and 11 assists. DeAndre Jordan (13 points, 8 rebounds) had a great performance off the bench in his first All-Star appearance, while Stephen Curry (4-16 FG) struggled from the field, but still managed 12 points on the night.

Among the 6 players the East had with double-digit scoring, Paul George led the way with 19 points. LeBron James flirted with a triple-double, registering 18 points, 8 rebounds and 7 assists. Carmelo Anthony added 16, while Kyrie Irving and Andre Drummond (13 rebounds) added 15 each. Kyle Lowry also played a significant role for the East by scoring 11 points.

At just 21 years of age, Karl-Anthony Towns is one of the youngest players in NBA history to win the NBA All-Star Game MVP. However, since he was born in November, he narrowly missed claiming the distinction, as LeBron James previously won the award at 21 years and 51 days.

All-Star MVP

Karl-Anthony Towns
28 points (12-13 FG) 5 rebounds 1 assist
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Re: Seattle Supersonics 2K17 (33-25 + All-Star Weekend Results)

Postby Andrew on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:23 pm

Sounds like an eventful All-Star Weekend. I'm just going to go ahead and assume that Kenny Smith was one of the judges in the Dunk Contest. Wherever there's Dunk Contest controversy, The Jet is sure to be there!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Axel The Great on Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:50 am

Interesting little footnote comparing KAT and LeBron when they first won their ASG MVP. KAT absolutely killed it in both games. Surprising to see it was a quiet ASG for Curry and Durant (but rather satisfying).
Axel The Great
Visible Confusion

Postby Phil89 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Congrats to Marquese Chriss on beating that tough field in the dunk contest. Apparently he is quite good when it's not me controlling his dunking :oops: :lol:
My Stories
LIVE 10 - Thunder I, Thunder II
2K13 - Wizards / 2K15 - Sixers / 2K16 - Sixers / 2K17 - Suns / 2K19 - Thunder
Phil89

Postby Kenny on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Andrew wrote:Sounds like an eventful All-Star Weekend. I'm just going to go ahead and assume that Kenny Smith was one of the judges in the Dunk Contest. Wherever there's Dunk Contest controversy, The Jet is sure to be there!

I wouldn't be surprised. It's amusing hearing the commentators saying the dunk wasn't great and then changing their tune when it scores highly.

Axel. wrote:Interesting little footnote comparing KAT and LeBron when they first won their ASG MVP. KAT absolutely killed it in both games. Surprising to see it was a quiet ASG for Curry and Durant (but rather satisfying).

I find I don't control those big superstars very well. I think with Curry I tend to get a bit too trigger happy.

KAT is an absolute beast, though. Would love to have him on the franchise down the line.

Phil89 wrote:Congrats to Marquese Chriss on beating that tough field in the dunk contest. Apparently he is quite good when it's not me controlling his dunking :oops: :lol:

I think Chriss also won the dunk contest in MyCAREER. He was at least in the field. I wonder if he will be selected for the real life Dunk Contest.
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Postby Kenny on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Sonics Win Expansion Team Battle

After losing their first matchup against the Barons, the Sonics evened the ledger with a 102-93 win in Baltimore.

Arron Afflalo top scored for the Sonics, tallying 24 points on the night. Vince Carter made an impact off the bench with 16 points, while Andrew Nicholson (14 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists) and Patrick Mills (13 points, 10 assists) were also instrumental in the win.

While the Sonics were able to share the offensive load, the Barons only had 2 double-digit scorers. Marreese Speights led the way with 18 points, while T.J. McConnell had 17 points and 9 assists.

Sonics Withstand Late Spurs Run

The Sonics came away with a 98-94 win against the Spurs. With a 13-point lead to start the 4th quarter, the Sonics appeared to be comfortable, but the Spurs managed to get back into the game thanks to great 4th quarter performances by Kawhi Leonard and Tony Parker. The Spurs won the 4th quarter 30-21, but fortunately for the Sonics, they did just enough to hold on to the win.

Arron Afflalo led the way once again, scoring 24 points. Andrew Nicholson had 20 points and 10 rebounds, while Patty Mills was close to his own double-double with 13 points and 9 rebounds. Kawhi Leonard (24) and Tony Parker (22) led the scoring the for the Spurs.

Sonics Dominate Hawks in Atlanta

The Sonics had no problem accounting for the Hawks, as they registered a 97-82 in Atlanta.

Patrick Mills led the way with 16 points and 8 assists. Arron Afflalo, Vince Carter and Andrew Nicholson all scored 18 points each, while Andrew Bogut got the best of Dwight Howard, with 13 points, 11 rebounds and 4 blocks.

For Hawks, Kent Bazemore tallied 16 points. Kyle Korver (14) and Dennis Schroder (12) also had significant contributions. However, the ineffectiveness of Howard ended up being one of the major weaknesses for the Hawks. Superman seemed to find his kryptonite in the form of Andrew Bogut, as he had 6 points off 3-13 shooting and only 7 rebounds on the night.

Patty Keeps Sonics Rolling in Boston

The Seattle Supersonics managed to win the battle of the point guards in their 109-103 victory over the Boston Celtics. In an intriguing head-to-head, Patty Mills’ effort of 29 points and 5 assists just managed to top Isaiah Thomas’ effort of 26 points and 5 assists.

However, the main difference in the game was the supporting cast. The Sonics got great contributions from Arron Afflalo (22), Andrew Bogut (12 points, 9 rebounds, 5 blocks), Andrew Nicholson (11 points, 9 rebounds) and Nick Young (10). The Celtics, on the other hand, really only had meaningful offensive performances from Al Horford (21 points, 15 rebounds) and Avery Bradley (14).

Sonics Edge Lakers, Win 6th Straight

The Sonics managed to hold onto a 122-120 win against the Lakers after DeAngelo Russell missed a game-winning attempt from beyond the arc.

The Sonics managed to get another vintage performance out of Vince Carter. The retiring legend scored 25 points off 10-17 shooting from the field, including some dunks that could have been seen in the highlights of his prime years. Arron Afflalo also continued his impressive run of form sans All-Star break, with 24 points. Along with Carter and Afflalo, Andrew Nicholson (15), Andrew Bogut (13), Nick Young (12), Patrick Mills (11) and Tony Snell (10) all managed double figures.

The Lakers were also able to take advantage of a free-flowing game, with 5 double-digit scorers of their own. Julius Randle (9 rebounds) and Lou Williams both led the way with 17 points each. DeAngelo Russell had a double-double with 16 points and 11 assists, while Yi Jianlian (15) and Brandon Ingram also had meaningful contributions.

Last 5 Games

@BAL: 102-93 W
SAS: 98-94 W
@ATL: 97-82 W
@BOS: 109-103 W
@LAL: 122-120 W

Overall: 38-15

Injury List

Shaun Livingston – Broken Nose – 1-2 Weeks (Hurt)
Wilson Chandler – Broken Nose – Day-to-day (Recovering)
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:05 pm

Kenny wrote:I find I don't control those big superstars very well. I think with Curry I tend to get a bit too trigger happy.

I've traditionally had that problem with three-point marksmen in general, All-Stars or otherwise. I'll put too much stock in their ratings, without regard for appropriately picking my spots.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Seattle Supersonics 2K17 (38-25 + All-Star Weekend Results)

Postby hova- on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:21 pm

Looking good considering youre an expansion team. Keep it up (Y)
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Valor on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Very eventful ASW it seems, great seeing the ASG competitive again (at least in your world), scores of near 200 each are boring as.

Can't believe LaVine and Gordon flopped! :crazyeyes:

Love that dunk by VC btw :applaud:
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Lamrock on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:51 am

Man, how sweet would it be if the NBA not only returned to Seattle, but played at a near 50-win pace. :drool:
Lamrock

Postby Kenny on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:16 pm

Andrew wrote:
Kenny wrote:I find I don't control those big superstars very well. I think with Curry I tend to get a bit too trigger happy.

I've traditionally had that problem with three-point marksmen in general, All-Stars or otherwise. I'll put too much stock in their ratings, without regard for appropriately picking my spots.

I think it's even more amplified with Curry, because of all the hype of him breaking the game and what not. But yeah, I used to have the same problems with the likes of Kobe as well.

hova- wrote:Looking good considering youre an expansion team. Keep it up (Y)

Thanks man! It's been a lot of fun.

Valor wrote:Very eventful ASW it seems, great seeing the ASG competitive again (at least in your world), scores of near 200 each are boring as.

Can't believe LaVine and Gordon flopped! :crazyeyes:

Love that dunk by VC btw :applaud:

LaVine and Gordon probably had the best dunks, but yeah, the scoring logic in the dunk contest is weird.

And VC has been a beast since he announced his retirement.

Lamrock wrote:Man, how sweet would it be if the NBA not only returned to Seattle, but played at a near 50-win pace. :drool:

I'd love to see a team back in Seattle as well. It's one of my favourite cities I visited in America.
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Postby Kenny on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:16 pm

Sonics Embarrass Kings

The Sonics played the ultimate brand of team basketball in their 144-99 blowout of the Sacramento Kings. In fact, all 13 active players for the Sonics reached double figures in scoring.

Here is the list:

Patty Mills 14
Nick Young 13
Vince Carter 12
Andrew Bogut 11
Arron Afflalo 11
Kevin Martin 11
Andrew Nicholson 11
David Stockton 11
Tony Snell 10
Chris Andersen 10
Boban Marjanovic 10
Nick Collison 10
Amir Johnson 10

The official box score can be seen here.

Sonics Keep Rolling in Dallas

The Sonics kept up their incredible post-All-Star momentum with a 109-104 win in Dallas.

Andrew Nicholson was unstoppable, scoring 29 points off 14-15 shooting. Patty Mills was also productive with 17 points and 13 assists, while Wilson Chandler had 17 points in his first game back from injury. Arron Afflalo (2-8 FG) struggled from the field, but made up for it with a perfect 10-10 from the line. AAA ended up with 14 on the night.

Deron Williams (25 points, 8 assists) and Dirk Nowitzki (20 points, 7 rebounds) provided excellent veteran leadership to lead the Mavs 4th quarter run. However, it didn’t prove to be enough to stop one of the league’s hottest teams.

Make it 9: Sonics Outlast Timberwolves

Off the back of a 24-15 fourth quarter, the Sonics came away with a 103-88 win over the Timberwolves.

Andrew Nicholson was the star once again, with 27 points and 11 rebounds. Patty Mills was also close to a double-double, with 16 points and 9 assists. Arron Afflalo (14 points) and Wilson Chandler (12 points, 7 rebounds) also had meaningful contributions.

Perfect 10: Sonics Win Against Old Rivals

The Sonics continued to grab the attention of the league with a 118-107 win over the Chicago Bulls.

Arron Afflalo (24 points) and Nick Young (23 points) were both dynamic for the Sonics, while Patty Mills (18 points, 12 assists) and Andrew Nicholson (12 points, 11 rebounds) registered double-doubles.

Robin Lopez (9 rebounds) and Bobby Portis (13 rebounds) both had standout performances for the Bulls, with 20 points each. But star wing player Jimmy Butler struggled, scoring his 17 points off 6-16 from the field.

No Let Up in New Orleans

The Sonics extended their win streak to 11 after a 96-87 victory against the Pelicans.

Arron Afflalo (20 points) scored the most points for the Sonics, but it was Wilson Chandler who proved to be the biggest factor on offence. Chandler scored 18 points off an almost-perfect 9-10 shooting. It was a much-needed performance from the versatile wing, as Andrew Nicholson was neutralised by Anthony Davis for most of the night. Patty Mills (5-15 FG) struggled from the field, but still ended up with 16 points and 7 assists, while Amir Johnson had 12 points and 5 rebounds off the bench.

For the Pelicans, Buddy Hield led the way with 19 points off 8-14 from the field. Anthony Davis and Jrue Holiday added 17 points each.

Last 5 Games

SAC: 144-99 W
@DAL: 109-104 W
MIN: 103-88 W
CHI: 118-107 W
@NOP: 96-87 W

Overall: 43-25

Injury List

No injuries

Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Re: Seattle Supersonics 2K17 (43-25 + Winning Streak!)

Postby Andrew on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:19 pm

Definitely on a roll right now. Helps to have everyone healthy, I imagine!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Lamrock on Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:38 am

I don't remember who your coach is, but he's gotta win coach of the year, winning 50+ with an expansion team!
Lamrock

Postby Phil89 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:58 pm

That Sacramento game was crazy. I don't think I've ever seen a game where everyone on a team scores in double figures before.

43 wins so far is an incredible effort for an expansion team. Keep it going (Y)
My Stories
LIVE 10 - Thunder I, Thunder II
2K13 - Wizards / 2K15 - Sixers / 2K16 - Sixers / 2K17 - Suns / 2K19 - Thunder
Phil89

Postby Kenny on Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:51 pm

Andrew wrote:Definitely on a roll right now. Helps to have everyone healthy, I imagine!

It definitely does. Livingston is back in the first game of the next lot, so at this point, it's about deciding who takes the spots on the IR.

Lamrock wrote:I don't remember who your coach is, but he's gotta win coach of the year, winning 50+ with an expansion team!

He's some randomly generated coach that came with the expansion team, who looks suspiciously like Mike Wang. I was thinking about firing him and putting on an ex player next season, but I don't want to be exactly like the Denver Nuggets. So I might give him an extra season or two.

Interesting to note: the coach for the Baltimore Barons is actually named Mike Wang, but uses a different face.

Phil89 wrote:That Sacramento game was crazy. I don't think I've ever seen a game where everyone on a team scores in double figures before.

43 wins so far is an incredible effort for an expansion team. Keep it going (Y)

It's generally one of the milestones I try to achieve in a Dynasty/Association/MyLEAGUE. I believe did it once with my Live 10 Nuggets, but I don't think I have done it since.

I think knowing the players on my roster pretty well helps a lot. Maybe next time I should make it more challenging by choosing players I am not familiar with. For now though, I enjoy overachieving :lol:
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Postby Kenny on Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:52 pm

Patty Hits Game Winner in OT

In one of the games of the year, a play by Patty Mills gave the Sonics a 120-119 win in overtime. With Nikola Jokic hitting the go-ahead basket at the other end, the Sonics had little time to reply, but Patty managed to hit a contested layup to keep the Sonics streak alive at 12. Mills ended up with 11 points and 14 assists.

Along with Patty’s heroics, Wilson Chandler also had a huge night, scoring 28 points against his former team. Andrew Nicholson also played well, with 18 points and 9 rebounds, while Arron Afflalo (15 points) and Nick Young (14 points) also made meaningful contributions. Boban Marjanovic managed 10 points and 8 rebounds off the bench.

You can watch the game-winning play here.

Chandler, Sonics Continue Hot Form Against Suns

The Sonics registered their 13th straight win with a 117-109 victory against the Suns.

For the second straight game, Wilson Chandler top scored for the Sonics with 28 points. He led a field of 6 double-figure scorers, with Nick Young (19), Arron Afflalo (17) and Andrew Nicholson (16) among the top supporting players. Patty Mills (12 assists) and Shaun Livingston were both productive from the point guard position, scoring 12 and 10 respectively.

Streak Ends in San Antonio

With a 99-90 win, the Spurs managed to end the winning streak of the Sonics. Kawhi Leonard did most of the damage, scoring his 29 points off 12-16 from the field. Manu Ginobili (25 points, 5 assists) and Tony Parker (12 points, 13 assists) both had flashes of their vintage form, while LaMarcus Aldridge was solid with 14 points.

For the Sonics, Andrew Nicholson was their best player, with 22 points and 11 rebounds. However, he was just one of three scorers in double figures for the Sonics, with Arron Afflalo (15) and Nick Young (14) being the other two.

Sonics Storm Back Into Winner’s Circle

The Pelicans faced an uphill task without Anthony Davis (Neck Strain), and the 120-85 score line was a resounding result for the Seattle Sonics.

The Sonics offense fired on all cylinders, as 7 players reached double figures. They were surprisingly led by backup point guard Shaun Livingston. After hitting one of the best trick shots of the season, Livingston went on to have his best game since opening night, with 25 points and 12 assists.

Along with Livingston, Patty Mills had 15 points and 4 assists, while Amir Johnson (13 points), Boban Marjanvoic (12 points, 8 rebounds), Wilson Chandler (11 points), Andrew Nicholson (11 points) and Arron Afflalo (10 points) were all effective at different points of the game.

Last 4 Games

@DEN: 120-119 W (OT)
PHX: 117-109 W
@SAS: 99-90 L
NOP: 120-85 W

Overall: 46-26

Injury List

No Injuries
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Re: Seattle Supersonics 2K17 (46-26)

Postby Andrew on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:38 pm

Mills thrills, pays bills, again. No shame in losing to the Spurs.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Seattle Supersonics 2K17 (46-26)

Postby Valor on Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:07 pm

Shooting 52-83 is insane, what a game :applaud:

You're definitely on a roll now, winning 14 out of 15 games is not bad at all!
Valor
Fire GarPax

PreviousNext

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood