Han's Roster

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:30 am

I hate Mondays wrote:No hard feelings Mr. Han. I've been using your roster from time to time anyway. I browse the chinese forums daily and I really find the community talented and active. It's just a shame that NLSC mods are public and the chinese community uses them, while some of the threads on game.ali213.net need reading permissions.
The ass kissing wasn't reffered to you, I've seen a guy on the chinese forums modding 2K16 who wanted a specific number of comments on his thread to continue his work and when he got the number of comments he wanted, he released his mod only for few people posting in his thread. Like 20% of them. I believe the guys from NLSC are not that bad compared to those kind of people so I was a little disappointed to see you don't like our community, lol.
I hope this will be a great collab between the two sides. Keep us updated guys (Y)

I think you're confused. TheGame8544 isn't Han.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:14 am

I am very confused
I Hate Mondays

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:21 am

TheGame8544 is just some random guy that posted the link.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:36 am

Oh..I see. That's also a form of contribution, in a manner of speaking :lol:
I Hate Mondays

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 am

Now we just have to wait on Han to upload part 1 to Mediafire.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:44 am

TBM wrote:TheGame8544 is just some random guy that posted the link.

Lol. And this is why I have a problem with this forum. You really need to learn some social skills.

Just posted a link? Not exactly. If that's all it was, all of you would have the files yourselves already. I had to go through and translate a bunch of Chinese. I had to hunt for the site. I had to find Han's roster. I had to get registered with Baidu, which was quite a task by itself. I had to download the Baidu download software. I had to find an English translation for Baidu software. I had to download the files and then had to take the downloaded files and get them uploaded. And then after all that, I have to deal with ungrateful know-it-alls like yourself.

Yeah, if anyone wants to pm me, I'll send you the base files. I won't be posting them here. Why would I want to with attitudes like this?
Last edited by TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheGame8544

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:45 am

You know, maybe it's crap like this that is why the Chinese modders want nothing to do with NLSC.
Last edited by TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheGame8544

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:47 am

I hate Mondays wrote:Oh..I see. That's also a form of contribution, in a manner of speaking :lol:

Thank you. I could have just kept the files to myself. Instead, I wanted to share with everyone, freely, just like so many others do on this forum. But all I get for my efforts is complete and utter disrespect. You're welcome to pm me, and I'll send you the file. Same goes for anyone that is willing to show a little gratitude.
TheGame8544

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:20 am

We've known about the Han Roster for awhile now, stop acting as if you've just discovered a hidden world or something. I've been using the Han Roster for months with all his files. It's not that difficult to get at all, you just need google translate and a baidu account. Heck.... Han is even using some of my faces without my permission. The problem is I have a very shit upload speed and it takes me days to even upload a gigabyte, so I would never even try to upload all the files. Just upload the files for everyone to easily download. I hate when people do this..... we've already gone down the route of PM downloads and it's such a pain in the ass.

Regarding this "disrespect" we've shown you, all we asked you to do was re-post the links in an easier manner. You posted the entire directory, all we want are the files. You called it the Ultimate Base Roster, when it's called the Han Roster (thank you for fixing it by the way).

Stop saying chinese modders want nothing to do with us just because of a slight criticism me or TBM have made on you. In the past we got Limnono to add english support to his Modifier, we've had a lot of Chinese Modders on this forum itself posting content. The problem we have is the language barrier, that's it. Stop being so self entitled and post the files for everyone to use.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:26 am

Also, this isn't about you. Stop worrying about how some people aren't recognising the time it takes to upload these files. Anyone could do it... this is about getting the files out there for everyone to use, and right now you're making it very fucking difficult.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:28 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:We've known about the Han Roster for awhile now, stop acting as if you've just discovered a hidden world or something. The problem is I have a very shit upload speed and it takes me days to even upload a gigabyte, so I would never even try to upload all the files. Just upload the files for everyone to easily download. I hate when people do this..... we've already gone down the route of PM downloads and it's such a pain in the ass.

Regarding this "disrespect" we've shown you, all we asked you to do was re-post the links in an easier manner. You posted the entire directory, all we want are the files. You called it the Ultimate Base Roster, when it's called the Han Roster (thank you for fixing it by the way). I've been using the Han Roster for months with all his files. It's not that difficult to get at all, you just need google translate and a baidu account. Heck.... Han is even using some of my faces without my permission.

Stop saying chinese modders want nothing to do with us just because of a slight criticism me or TBM have made on you. In the past we got Limnono to add english support to his Modifier, we've had a lot of Chinese Modders on this forum itself posting content. The problem we have is the language barrier, that's it. Stop being so self entitled and post the files for everyone to use.

Given no one else has posted them, yeah it was a hidden world for me. Couldn't find any other English site that had the files, so I did the work to find them.

As the only roster with updated coaches, a ton of extra classic teams, and a lot of other things UBR had, this IS the closest thing to an Ultimate Base Roster. For some reason, you got your panties in a wad over a name of a file. Given the state of modding for 2K17, this is absolutely the best thing we have available, and I am the only one that actually got the files and uploaded them for English users.

Entitled? No. But I'm not going to share my work, which TONS of other posters have been unable to figure out, and share it with ungrateful individuals. Like it or not, this IS the Ultimate Base Roster for 2k17. There isn't anything out there that is better at this moment, because no one else has a roster editor. Period.

I'll stick to the PM rule until I share the files with Han directly for him to upload to his thread. They are HIS files, thus I will respect him and share it with him. You and the rest of the attitudes around here can get the files when he posts them.
Last edited by TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheGame8544

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:28 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:We've known about the Han Roster for awhile now, stop acting as if you've just discovered a hidden world or something. I've been using the Han Roster for months with all his files. It's not that difficult to get at all, you just need google translate and a baidu account. Heck.... Han is even using some of my faces without my permission. The problem is I have a very shit upload speed and it takes me days to even upload a gigabyte, so I would never even try to upload all the files. Just upload the files for everyone to easily download. I hate when people do this..... we've already gone down the route of PM downloads and it's such a pain in the ass.

Regarding this "disrespect" we've shown you, all we asked you to do was re-post the links in an easier manner. You posted the entire directory, all we want are the files. You called it the Ultimate Base Roster, when it's called the Han Roster (thank you for fixing it by the way).

Also Limnono gave me permission to release the plugin on this site.

It's almost strictly a language barrier issue, especially because translators don't work well with Chinese like they do with Spanish or something like that.

And yeah, I didn't have the Han roster files, but I've had an account with 3dm, ali123, and Baidu since 2k15.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:32 am

TBM wrote:Also Limnono gave me permission to release the plugin on this site.

It's almost strictly a language barrier issue, especially because translators don't work well with Chinese like they do with Spanish or something like that.

And yeah, I didn't have the Han roster files, but I've had an account with 3dm, ali123, and Baidu since 2k15.

Fair enough.

Question: if you have all those accounts, why haven't you shared the files? Why the reliance on me?
TheGame8544

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:36 am

Alright you know what, I don't think you should be posting these files because you're not being very cooperative. Since you're so interested in a roster editor, you should focus more on actually getting it. We know they have one, the problem is you have to donate to them. This is it:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5281876-1-1.html

Do you think you could figure out how the hell you donate to them or if people can even use it outside of China? My worry is the only way to use the VIP section of the tool will be to connect to a server or something with a bunch of registry keys (similar to how the RED MC did it if I'm not mistaken). Please focus on that more because that's something we tried to do a while back, maumau got pretty close to getting it but then conversation broke down.

Check the Modding Progress thread to look into that more:

viewtopic.php?f=225&t=101726&start=700
Last edited by PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:40 am

TheGame8544 wrote:
TBM wrote:Also Limnono gave me permission to release the plugin on this site.

Fair enough.

Question: if you have all those accounts, why haven't you shared the files? Why the reliance on me?

Mostly just because Baidu is a pain in the ass to download, and the fact that these aren't my files to post. I never got permission to post them. I would never post other peoples files without permission.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:06 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Alright you know what, I don't think you should be posting these files because you're not being very cooperative. Since you're so interested in a roster editor, you should focus more on actually getting it. We know they have one, the problem is you have to donate to them. This is it:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5281876-1-1.html

Do you think you could figure out how the hell you donate to them or if people can even use it outside of China? My worry is the only way to use the VIP section of the tool will be to connect to a server or something with a bunch of registry keys (similar to how the RED MC did it if I'm not mistaken). Please focus on that more because that's something we tried to do a while back, maumau got pretty close to getting it but then conversation broke down.

Check the Modding Progress thread to look into that more:

viewtopic.php?f=225&t=101726&start=700

Maybe a VPN?

And holy crap that thing is amazing. I'm at the page where I can buy it. Not sure I want to take the risk, but this thing does EVERYTHING.
TheGame8544

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:11 am

So he wants $31 for it.
TheGame8544

Postby pjt8413 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:21 am

TheGame8544 wrote:So he wants $31 for it.

I will pay for it if you can release the link where to buy it. I couldn't get that far as I had to use google translate and it was a pain in the butt. I have no clue about payment options but if you want to PM me how to pay for it then I would be glad to pay for it and help others as much as I can.
pjt8413

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:51 am

pjt8413 wrote:

I will pay for it if you can release the link where to buy it. I couldn't get that far as I had to use google translate and it was a pain in the butt. I have no clue about payment options but if you want to PM me how to pay for it then I would be glad to pay for it and help others as much as I can.

I'm stuck on that too right now. All I could discern is he wants 220 yuan for it. I'll keep messing with it.
TheGame8544

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:55 am

pjt8413 wrote:

By the way, did you get my pm? I'm not sure all those coaches need to be fixed. I looked at a few of them (Woodson, Shaw, Bzedlick, Bickerstaff) and they looked perfect to me. Also, Alex Jensen isn't on his roster.
TheGame8544

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:06 am

It seems like you have to pay to become a member of this pay.qq site to be able to pay him?
TheGame8544

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:10 am

Fuck that... lol
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:19 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Fuck that... lol

Agreed. I hope I'm wrong.
TheGame8544

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:27 am

I would pay 30 for a roster editor.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:31 am

I'm referring to this:

TheGame8544 wrote:It seems like you have to pay to become a member of this pay.qq site to be able to pay him?
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding