Can Someone create a cyberface for me? I am willing to pay via paypal. Thanks!

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

Postby lahidalgo on Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:33 am

lahidalgo

Re: Can Someone create a cyberface for me? I am willing to pay via paypal. Thanks!

Postby Bojan Rakocevic on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:48 am

Send me PM.
Bojan Rakocevic

Re: Can Someone create a cyberface for me? I am willing to pay via paypal. Thanks!

Postby Andrew on Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:06 am

FYI, paying for mods is against the rules here. I elaborated on the matter in this article: http://www.nba-live.com/monday-tip-off- ... arge-mods/

Also, please don't spam the Forum by posting the same request in multiple threads. I have deleted your other posts; please do not restore them.

Since you're new, I would strongly suggest reading up on the Forum Rules. You've already broken a couple of them, and we do enforce them whether people take the time to read them or not, so please do take a moment to familiarise yourself with them. If you have any questions or need clarification on anything, feel free to ask.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator

Postby warriors7 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:25 pm

i can make your cyberface and its Free!
warriors7

Postby DaCrispy on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:06 am

Loving that Donate button in your signature.....nice :)
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac

Postby Andrew on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:15 am

Not sure what you're getting at there.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K14