[NBA 2K17 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Patchmaking tutorials for NBA 2K17.

Re: [NBA 2K17 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Postby menten on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:07 am

Hi

anyone know how to edit the draft pick of a created player? when you look at the players menu it always says undrafted. is there a way to assing him a draft position with this tool?
menten

Postby IlBusko on Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:28 am

Does the latest version of the trainer works with the latest patch?
IlBusko

Postby skyfall9 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:54 pm

easymoneysniper wrote:can you translate and upload new version of trainer pls?

i usually copy the loc.txt file from previous english modifier version
skyfall9

Postby blitzkriegbugz on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:30 am

blitzkriegbugz wrote:any of you guys know how to edit sock length? it seems like when you copy accessories from other players, it works on most of the accessories, except socks.

still asking the same question. anyone guys?
blitzkriegbugz

Postby mitzkiro58 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello @PeacemanNOT Can you unlock the RHYTHM DRIBBLE signature for created players and draft class? Thanks.
mitzkiro58

Postby Stildo33 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:36 am

Using the trainer is there a way to edit a player to use a certain jersey number? For example, if I wanted to recreate the '93 suns some of those jerseys are retired. How can I edit my way around this?
Stildo33

Postby Takayuki12 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:56 pm

Why did it randomly stop working, I have the steam version. anyone else know how to fix this?? :bowdown2: to add on, when i activate it and try to refresh, it doesn't show the list AND yes i do it in the start menu...
Takayuki12

Postby easymoneysniper on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:26 am

Limnono upload new version of trainer (6 january), can you translate and upload here pls?
easymoneysniper

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:27 am

easymoneysniper wrote:Limnono upload new version of trainer (6 january), can you translate and upload here pls?

That would be awesome. I wonder what new features it has.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby blitzkriegbugz on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:00 am

blitzkriegbugz wrote:
blitzkriegbugz wrote:any of you guys know how to edit sock length? it seems like when you copy accessories from other players, it works on most of the accessories, except socks.

still asking the same question. anyone guys?

figured it out myself. it's on accessories data 3. it shares the same spot as the headband. :D
blitzkriegbugz

Postby 2k14wantz on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:10 am

upload the trainer here from BBS i translate it for you guys
2k14wantz

Postby blitzkriegbugz on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:30 am

Tried changing justice young's cf id. In game (on court), it worked, unfortunately did not on cutscenes. I also changed pres' cf id, it worked on and off court cutscenes. weird. :D
I also used last year's limnono modifier, and by far this is the best version ever, except for this predicament lol

by the way, has anyone tried trading justice yet? Will it mess up the storyline? i hate that guy, he's so cheesy and too small for the shooting position. I play PG, Im 6'3''. He plays SG, and i think he's around 6'0. And he be dunkin. Not so realistic there. hahaha!
blitzkriegbugz

Postby blitzkriegbugz on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:31 am

And I've been a lurker here since i think 2k12, it was just this time that I am posting stuff. haahahaha
blitzkriegbugz

Postby Andrew on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:18 am

blitzkriegbugz wrote:by the way, has anyone tried trading justice yet? Will it mess up the storyline? i hate that guy, he's so cheesy and too small for the shooting position. I play PG, Im 6'3''. He plays SG, and i think he's around 6'0. And he be dunkin. Not so realistic there. hahaha!

Young's 6'2". It's not really unrealistic for him to be dunking given what we've seen real players of his size do, but he certainly becomes a superstar very quickly.

Anyway, I don't think you can get him traded, but you can ask for a trade, and choose whether or not you want to ask for Young to be included as well. I believe it just ends the storyline if you choose to do that.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby blitzkriegbugz on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:10 am

Andrew wrote:
blitzkriegbugz wrote:by the way, has anyone tried trading justice yet? Will it mess up the storyline? i hate that guy, he's so cheesy and too small for the shooting position. I play PG, Im 6'3''. He plays SG, and i think he's around 6'0. And he be dunkin. Not so realistic there. hahaha!

Young's 6'2". It's not really unrealistic for him to be dunking given what we've seen real players of his size do, but he certainly becomes a superstar very quickly.

Anyway, I don't think you can get him traded, but you can ask for a trade, and choose whether or not you want to ask for Young to be included as well. I believe it just ends the storyline if you choose to do that.

oh, he's 6'2''? doesn't look like it, especially on court, he looks so small compared to other SG's around 6'6 and 6'7's. I can't adjust his height can i?
blitzkriegbugz

Postby blitzkriegbugz on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:11 am

blitzkriegbugz wrote:
Andrew wrote:

oh, he's 6'2''? doesn't look like it, especially on court, he looks so small compared to other SG's around 6'6 and 6'7's. I can't adjust his height can i?

I'll try to trade him using this modifier and see what happens tho. hahaha
blitzkriegbugz

Postby AkaiSensei on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:11 am

Hi guys
Since the latest update (1.07), i can't see any accessories on my player except for shoes for some reasons
I've tried to copy from another player and to do it manually accessory by accessory and it doesn't work, i can see the accessories when i'm going in the "modidfy appearance" menu (in game) but outside of it there's no sleeve or headband.
Is that because of the version ?

I've tried to download the latest version of the modifier on the chinese website but it doesn't seem to be in the folders, so... well i don't know how to download the latest version.

Last question, does the "copy roster to MC" thing work ? i've tried that aswell but doesn't work lol

Anyway good job for the translation, it's pretty awesome
An ty for answers :)
AkaiSensei

Postby ryorawin on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:04 am

what is elite1 behind the back sizeup combo code and how i can find a dribble code that is not pro dribble like elite :?:
ryorawin

Postby xubu on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:26 am

blitzkriegbugz wrote:Tried changing justice young's cf id. In game (on court), it worked, unfortunately did not on cutscenes. I also changed pres' cf id, it worked on and off court cutscenes. weird. :D
I also used last year's limnono modifier, and by far this is the best version ever, except for this predicament lol

by the way, has anyone tried trading justice yet? Will it mess up the storyline? i hate that guy, he's so cheesy and too small for the shooting position. I play PG, Im 6'3''. He plays SG, and i think he's around 6'0. And he be dunkin. Not so realistic there. hahaha!

It's possible to change every face in the story!

Image Image

And here the replaced coaches: viewtopic.php?f=224&t=102588#p1875214

Read this post: viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102382
xubu

Postby Kiz04 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:51 pm

Hi, first thanks to all who put effort on doing this tool :)

My question is: What is the max tendencies number to put in (for exemple 99 or 100 ? in mid-range shots for exemple) For it to enter in basket everytime

Thanks you so much (Y)
Kiz04

Postby blitzkriegbugz on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:51 am

xubu wrote:
blitzkriegbugz wrote:Tried changing justice young's cf id. In game (on court), it worked, unfortunately did not on cutscenes. I also changed pres' cf id, it worked on and off court cutscenes. weird. :D

It's possible to change every face in the story!

[ Image ] [ Image ]

And here the replaced coaches: viewtopic.php?f=224&t=102588#p1875214

Read this post: viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102382

yo dude, thanks for shedding some light! i successfully did justice's cyberface. and the coach too! problem is, the banner heads that the fans show at the arenas still shows michael b jordan. lol
blitzkriegbugz

Postby EdvinasJanv on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:35 am

AkaiSensei wrote:Hi guys
Since the latest update (1.07), i can't see any accessories on my player except for shoes for some reasons
I've tried to copy from another player and to do it manually accessory by accessory and it doesn't work, i can see the accessories when i'm going in the "modidfy appearance" menu (in game) but outside of it there's no sleeve or headband.

I've tried to download the latest version of the modifier on the chinese website but it doesn't seem to be in the folders, so... well i don't know how to download the latest version.

Last question, does the "copy roster to MC" thing work ? i've tried that aswell but doesn't work lol

Can someone help ? I have the same issue. U're able to change boots , but thats it , all the over accessories arent working.
EdvinasJanv

Postby AkaiSensei on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:28 am

EdvinasJanv wrote:
AkaiSensei wrote:Hi guys

Can someone help ? I have the same issue. U're able to change boots , but thats it , all the over accessories arent working.

Well good news, i've found the way to make it work, you need the latest version of limnono modifier (the red one, as you can see on his update, he said that he changed the program's color idk why tho lol), i've got the download link but it's in chinese and it said that it was a virus for some reason but it's a legit one
I couldn't download from 3dm website idk why but it's way too complicated there so i've found it somewhere else

http://www.52miji.com/archives/1474639399.shtml that's the site where i've found it

http://dl.52miji.com/access.php?rid=70994 and that's the download link

Btw if you put that with the translated version's files it will be translated aswell so it's pretty awesome ^^

If someone could check that and say that it's legit so it can be added to the OP's first post, could be nice for everyone :)
AkaiSensei

Postby EdvinasJanv on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:45 am

Thats nice , but could you upload this to mediafire or somewhere like that ? Cause now its super hard to download it , google blocks everything , tryedto type in the code and it jst refreshes every time have no clue why , its definetly written properly.

Edit : After 20~minutes of work i downloaded it , but the problem is that when i click F1 While in main menu it doesnt work , there is no sound or anything. When i try to click F1 on desktop it jst lag and stop working. If anyone can help me with that i would be very happy.
EdvinasJanv

Postby shaunandrew225 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:56 am

Is there a way to translate the new modifier thats in (red)?

http://www.52miji.com/archives/1474639399.shtml
shaunandrew225

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Tutorials & FAQs