Med's NBA Roster v12.1c Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 Beta Released

Postby TooManTV on Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:45 pm

sanmarco wrote:
TooManTV wrote:Hey Med first of all I wanted to say thanks for making this mod and continuing to update it. I am not able to play next gen games (I dont have a PS4/XBOX1 and my PC is horrible). So I have played 2K14 from the day it released untill today so Thank You. But there are a few issues within the new updates. First off the new soundtrack. There are a few songs that after they are played the soundtrack will just stop playing (like the song from Action Bronson). The problem is those are actually good songs that I would like to listen to while I play 2K but I can't cause I gotta turn them off so the soundtrack will continue playing. Is there a way of fixing it? Also the new courts. There are a few courts that are just blurry. (Like the Rockets for example) but not all of them. I have downloaded everything correctly I've been using your mod for a while now. Its just I dunno why but some of the courts are just a HUGE blurr.

Courts issue: Check your video card settings(change the texture quality to med/high). The 2k17 soundtrack is good, it actually plays continuously.

Realy it works fine to you? I guess I'll try reinstalling it again but it realy doesn't work continuously to me.
phpBB [video]
TooManTV

Postby Medevenx on Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:30 am

sanmarco wrote:What's up med? Missing your updates. Thought you were dead or something.. :cool:

It's good man. I'm more active on Facebook really when posting previews.

TooManTV wrote:Hey Med first of all I wanted to say thanks for making this mod and continuing to update it. I am not able to play next gen games (I dont have a PS4/XBOX1 and my PC is horrible). So I have played 2K14 from the day it released untill today so Thank You. But there are a few issues within the new updates. First off the new soundtrack. There are a few songs that after they are played the soundtrack will just stop playing (like the song from Action Bronson). The problem is those are actually good songs that I would like to listen to while I play 2K but I can't cause I gotta turn them off so the soundtrack will continue playing. Is there a way of fixing it? Also the new courts. There are a few courts that are just blurry. (Like the Rockets for example) but not all of them. I have downloaded everything correctly I've been using your mod for a while now. Its just I dunno why but some of the courts are just a HUGE blurr.

sanmarco wrote:Courts issue: Check your video settings(change the texture quality to med/high). The 2k17 soundtrack is good, it actually plays continuously.

Yeah exactly what sanmarco said.

Got some new gear color combinations out for the next roster update and it appears I have fixed MyCareer mode!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby KristianNdoka on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:35 am

good job
can't wait for the release :P :dance: :headbang: :pirate:
KristianNdoka

Postby KristianNdoka on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:49 am

med can you improve the ratings in some players ?
for example
horford
kilpatrick
liggins
h.barnes salah - mejri
nick young
lou williams
marc gasol
giannis antetokounmpo - jabari
tim frazier - ajinca
justin holiday
aaron gordon
bledsoe - devin booker
gobert
thanks for your time :xmas: :eh:
KristianNdoka

Postby TooManTV on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:36 am

sanmarco wrote:

Courts issue: Check your video card settings(change the texture quality to med/high). The 2k17 soundtrack is good, it actually plays continuously.

Thanks. The settings did fix the courts but the playlist still doesnt work right. It worked fine before I installed the new 2K17 stuff but as soon as I installed it this shit happend. Some of the songs when they stop playing the soundtrack just stops and I need to enter practice or somthing for the music to restart or mute the songs that make the problem. And its annoying that I have to do that cause I actually like the songs that bug my game (like the one by Action Bronson). And I tried reinstalling the 2k17 presentation pack. It doesnt fix it.
phpBB [video]
TooManTV

Postby sanmarco on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:23 pm

TooManTV wrote:
sanmarco wrote:

Thanks. The settings did fix the courts but the playlist still doesnt work right. It worked fine before I installed the new 2K17 stuff but as soon as I installed it this shit happend. Some of the songs when they stop playing the soundtrack just stops and I need to enter practice or somthing for the music to restart or mute the songs that make the problem. And its annoying that I have to do that cause I actually like the songs that bug my game (like the one by Action Bronson). And I tried reinstalling the 2k17 presentation pack. It doesnt fix it.

Just re-create a 2k17 soundtrack on spotify listen to it while playing. :D Merry christmas!
sanmarco
Spalla Camicia

Postby Medevenx on Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:50 pm

Med's NBA Roster v4.4 - Christmas Update Released

Happy Holidays! Our NBA Christmas Update has arrived! This includes all of the transactions since the last update (November 4), the new Christmas jerseys, new gear color combinations for jerseys, and a rather stable working version of the roster!

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 - Christmas Update Released!

Postby soultwig on Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:58 pm

Congrats on the new release (Y) . Merry Xmas!
soultwig

Postby sanmarco on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:24 pm

Med, AE2k's Joel Embiid is highly recommended:
Thanks for the update. Cheers/Happy Holdays
sanmarco
Spalla Camicia

Postby Medevenx on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:53 pm

soultwig wrote:Congrats on the new release (Y) . Merry Xmas!

Thanks! A follow up update might be released tonight.

sanmarco wrote:Med, AE2k's Joel Embiid is highly recommended:
[ Image ]
Thanks for the update. Cheers/Happy Holdays

That's "HD".
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Manni Live on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:12 am

Wow youve been putting in work for 2k games for years! i gotta your a legend in my book nice work man (Y)

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/

If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor

Postby mrtambourinehue on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:37 am

Hey, Med's. I'm from Brazil and I just found out about your existence and I just downloaded everything from your site and already started a new Association, thanks a lot, you are awesome. I just have one question, is it possible to list the past champions after the miami title until the cavs? Because when i look at the past champions, the last one that appears is the Miami Heat. One other thing I noticed is that some team records have been mixed, like chicago is listed as a one time champion, as for cleveland is listed as a 6 time nba champion and on the team records numbers there are a lot o mixed data, like LeBron is set as having most points in a regular season game by the Boston Celtics, instead of cleveland, and Michael Jordan is the guy with the most points for cleveland, stuff like that. Is there anyway to fix this issue? Anyway, thanks for the hard work and happy new year.
mrtambourinehue

Postby Medevenx on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:43 pm

Manni Live wrote:Wow youve been putting in work for 2k games for years! i gotta say your a legend in my book nice work man (Y)

Thank you! Yeah, I was didn't expect NBA 2K14 to be the last modifiable (at least in terms of depth) NBA 2K so I didn't see myself doing this for NBA 2K14 for years to come. I thought it was going to be a yearly thing where we continue for each NBA 2K. I'm glad I'm still one of the guys here keeping NBA 2K14 alive. :)

mrtambourinehue wrote:Hey, Med's. I'm from Brazil and I just found out about your existence and I just downloaded everything from your site and already started a new Association, thanks a lot, you are awesome. I just have one question, is it possible to list the past champions after the miami title until the cavs? Because when i look at the past champions, the last one that appears is the Miami Heat. One other thing I noticed is that some team records have been mixed, like chicago is listed as a one time champion, as for cleveland is listed as a 6 time nba champion and on the team records numbers there are a lot o mixed data, like LeBron is set as having most points in a regular season game by the Boston Celtics, instead of cleveland, and Michael Jordan is the guy with the most points for cleveland, stuff like that. Is there anyway to fix this issue? Anyway, thanks for the hard work and happy new year.

Thank you for that. I'm fixing the issue now for the records. This will be fixed in the update that will be released in the next 12 hours.

As for the awards, thanks for the idea! I've updated all of the awards except for the League Leaders because I can't update player stats anyway.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Lakerswin on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:28 pm

Do you guys use the hall of fame slider or do you use another? suggestions please
Lakerswin

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4b - Follow Up Update Released!

Postby Medevenx on Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:35 pm

A follow up update that brings a lot of new jerseys, gear colors, updated awards & tendencies, a lot of fixes and the return of Team USA arrives!

Download Link
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby xKing_Kobe24x on Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:02 am

As usual, Good job Med. Your updates are on point and hooootttt!!!! haha. Anyways, here are my reviews for this update:

The Goods
* I love the animations
* The body types are perfect
* Ratings are almost accurate
* The gears are superb (Man, do you even sleep?) haha

What I would like to see in the next update tho:
* It would be great to know the name of the players you just updated an animation
* I just observed that James Harden isn't sporting his signature shoe in this new update (btw, from your previous update he was sporting his sig shoe)
* Not a warriors fan but it would be great if you can add the (ZIPPER CROSS 2) a.k.a ELEVATORS DOOR SCREEN play to their playbook. A lot of teams are actually using this play (Lakers, Sixers, Spurs, Pelicans) to name a few. Also the HORNS DBL ( I believe all teams run this play since the HORNS is like a staple play for almost every team).
* Uhhmm.., Im actually not a fan of your Curry's shot that's why I always change it to SF BArnes SB release 24. As for James Harden, can you revert it back to his default shooting form? also his stepback shot? It's much more appealing since it doesn't look like robotic.

Again Sir Med, Thanks for always spoiling us with your updates especially that Ive been a follower of your work for three years now and still you never fail to amaze me and all other 2k14 users. Wishing you nothing but the best in 2017. Happy New Year Med. Cheers! :applaud:
xKing_Kobe24x

Postby Brian White on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:00 pm

Always come with the best Med :applaud:
Brian White

Postby isko on Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:36 am

is it possible to update player stats?
isko

Postby Medevenx on Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:51 pm

xKing_Kobe24x wrote:As usual, Good job Med. Your updates are on point and hooootttt!!!! haha. Anyways, here are my reviews for this update:

The Goods
* I love the animations
* The body types are perfect
* Ratings are almost accurate
* The gears are superb (Man, do you even sleep?) haha

What I would like to see in the next update tho:
* It would be great to know the name of the players you just updated an animation
* I just observed that James Harden isn't sporting his signature shoe in this new update (btw, from your previous update he was sporting his sig shoe)
* Not a warriors fan but it would be great if you can add the (ZIPPER CROSS 2) a.k.a ELEVATORS DOOR SCREEN play to their playbook. A lot of teams are actually using this play (Lakers, Sixers, Spurs, Pelicans) to name a few. Also the HORNS DBL ( I believe all teams run this play since the HORNS is like a staple play for almost every team).
* Uhhmm.., Im actually not a fan of your Curry's shot that's why I always change it to SF BArnes SB release 24. As for James Harden, can you revert it back to his default shooting form? also his stepback shot? It's much more appealing since it doesn't look like robotic.

Again Sir Med, Thanks for always spoiling us with your updates especially that Ive been a follower of your work for three years now and still you never fail to amaze me and all other 2k14 users. Wishing you nothing but the best in 2017. Happy New Year Med. Cheers! :applaud:

* I'll try to keep a very specific changelog for the animation changes next time.
* None of them are using the updated shoes right now because I based the roster on v4.0 to avoid MyCareer crashing from v4.1 onwards which implemented the following (AEmnace's Shoes, Retiree & Overseas Vaults, Team USAs)
* I'll look into that, thanks.
* I don't know, I'm pretty happy with Harden's animations, ESPECIALLY the stepback he does a lot of moving around before he actually steps back.

Also I'm surprised you're using (* ) here like it's reddit lol

Happy New Year!

Brian White wrote:Always come with the best Med :applaud:

Thank you! Enjoy!

isko wrote:is it possible to update player stats?

Please read the blog post.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby sanmarco on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:54 pm

Med, is it possible many new players who have no name commentary have their first name mentioned instead of "Number 7", or "Number 24" (if their last name is not available) . Just like what you came up with karl-anthony towns(commentaries call him "Karl") & Jordan Clarkson = "Jordan. i.e. Zach Lavine = Zach, Jakob Poeltl = Jacob, Mario Henzonja = Mario, etc..
Happy New Year! (B) (B) (B) :chug:
sanmarco
Spalla Camicia

Postby Medevenx on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:23 pm

sanmarco wrote:Med, is it possible many new players who have no name commentary have their first name mentioned instead of "Number 7", or "Number 24" (if their last name is not available) . Just like what you came up with karl-anthony towns(commentaries call him "Karl") & Jordan Clarkson = "Jordan. i.e. Zach Lavine = Zach, Jakob Poeltl = Jacob, Mario Henzonja = Mario, etc..

No, the last name needs to also be a last name, "Karl" is a last name (George Karl), along with "Jordan" (Michael Jordan).
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby andreevec on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:41 am

I love those updates, btw medevenx do you know where to download an updated 2017 draft class? cant find anywhere, would be nice if u share the link with me
andreevec

Postby sanmarco on Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:32 pm

Medevenx wrote:
sanmarco wrote:Med, is it possible many new players who have no name commentary have their first name mentioned instead of "Number 7", or "Number 24" (if their last name is not available) . Just like what you came up with karl-anthony towns(commentaries call him "Karl") & Jordan Clarkson = "Jordan. i.e. Zach Lavine = Zach, Jakob Poeltl = Jacob, Mario Henzonja = Mario, etc..

No, the last name needs to also be a last name, "Karl" is a last name (George Karl), along with "Jordan" (Michael Jordan).

Oh.. I thought for example, you can use the "Mario" from mario chalmers for mario henzonja because it's a commentary file. Sigh.. Moving on.
sanmarco
Spalla Camicia

Postby sanmarco on Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:41 pm

Follow up:

2 player gameplay crash - Whenever my buddies & I have a quick game, versus, this only happens sometimes(maybe more than sometimes) before the game starts 2k14 crashes. But on single player it rarely happens. I believe it's the HD files that cause this. But what triggers when two people are playing?
sanmarco
Spalla Camicia

Postby Medevenx on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:04 am

andreevec wrote:I love those updates, btw medevenx do you know where to download an updated 2017 draft class? cant find anywhere, would be nice if u share the link with me

I unfortunately don't have one. Maybe a few guys made some draft classes here in the forum?

sanmarco wrote:Oh.. I thought for example, you can use the "Mario" from mario chalmers for mario henzonja because it's a commentary file. Sigh.. Moving on.

I've tried that and the audio files aren't compatible even if I assigned Audio ID of a First Name to a Last Name.

sanmarco wrote:Follow up:

2 player gameplay crash - Whenever my buddies & I have a quick game, versus, this only happens sometimes(maybe more than sometimes) before the game starts 2k14 crashes. But on single player it rarely happens. I believe it's the HD files that cause this. But what triggers when two people are playing?

Honestly, I have no idea. Me and my family always play Quick Game. It's the only game mode I complete (other than MyCareer testing).
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding