Med's NBA Roster v12.1c Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Med's NBA Roster v4.4 Beta Released

Postby worm91 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:25 pm

isko wrote:
Book_Gazette wrote:
worm91 wrote:Hi, I've got a question that maybe someone here can answer: How do you edit a player's age to be born on 1995 onwards? Like Dragan Bender for instance, that the game shows Birth year: 1997.

I like to make my own Draft Classes but the editor doesn't allow me to make players younger than 19 years old, and if I use the 4.4 version my created players are 22 at least by the time they get drafted (first post-season on Association).

This problem I don't know how to solve, but I've heard Cheat Engine can fix the issue. Scan the last available year number and see if you can change it on there.

is there a tut on how to change birth date on draft classes by cheatengine?

I've got the same question. I couldn't find a way to work on draft classes with cheat engine.
worm91

Postby Hardaway on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:09 am

Anyone can please give me the cyberface file of Kay Felder, i download all the links of Meds Roster but dont have face for Felder, i will be aprecciate if anyone do that.
Hardaway

Postby Medevenx on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:27 am

shakir3 wrote:Great roster always thank you Med. My feedbacks :

-Some new players definietly need cyberfaces , there is a list :
1)Daniel Ochefu
2)Bryn Forbes
3)Kyle Wiltjer
4)Chinanu Onuaku
5)Fred VanVleet
6)Michael Gbinije
7)Darian Finney-Smith
8)Marshall Plumlee
9)Treveon Graham
10)Rodney McGruder

I can help to Ref pics btw.RamBu mades good faces maybe he can help :)

-Player Overalls needs an update in my opinion.I will prepare a list decreasing and increasing ovrlls.

-Starting 5's need update (simply example Taj Gibson starter , Niko in bench)
It's my suggestion : You should use this site : http://basketball.realgm.com/nba

-You know real current playable rosters 13 but in 2k14 it is 12. Can you do something about it ? It's only question.

PLUS: Pelicans sign Archie Goodwin , released Stephenson.

Monzki15 provided new cyberfaces for all of those players in the next update. Also, I will fix potential values in the next update.

As for the number of playable players in the game, it is 12 and cannot be changed.

LT BASKETBALL wrote:ZIPPSER MISSING....and one from cleveland :roll:

If you mean the Bulls player, he's there.

bigboss096 wrote:Amazing job Med. I'm having a lot of fun with the new update. Thanks a lot for it.

You're welcome!

kal_14 wrote:Hi Med, I was wondering if I could help with the animations (jumpshot releases, free throws, etc). Maybe I could post them here and you could apply it to your next update like v4.5? I have several edits for a lot of teams. :mrgreen:

Sure, no problem.

Mindozavr wrote:we really need your roster without animation mod :)

great job as usually

Unfortunately, I can't do this anymore because I already set most players to have animations using Seushiro's mod.

worm91 wrote:Hi, I've got a question that maybe someone here can answer: How do you edit a player's age to be born on 1995 onwards? Like Dragan Bender for instance, that the game shows Birth year: 1997.

I like to make my own Draft Classes but the editor doesn't allow me to make players younger than 19 years old, and if I use the 4.4 version my created players are 22 at least by the time they get drafted (first post-season on Association).

I believe RED MC can do it, but you need to purchase the license to edit draft classes.

crossover97 wrote:are you going to add new shoes to your roster?

Probably not? Not unless someone contributes shoes to the roster, then why not?

WithAuthority wrote:Is there a way to turn off the team audio stories where the announcers wont always talk about stuff from the 2014 season? It doesnt really fit anymore. Is there a setting that will make them just call the game?

I think turning off the AudioID for all of the teams will cause them to only call the game, because some stories are connected to the AudioID. The teams have Team Names that have recognizable audio anyway so they will still call the team names, without the storylines. This can also be applied to Audio IDs for players, removing any stories related to players.

Hardaway wrote:Anyone can please give me the cyberface file of Kay Felder, i download all the links of Meds Roster but dont have face for Felder, i will be aprecciate if anyone do that.

Please read the blog posts for each update to make sure you don't miss anything:

Med's NBA Roster v4.1

sanmarco wrote:inevitable that 2k14 might be harder to update as the years pass because of the switch to a newer 2k franchise. you're all still here sticking with a 3 year old game. to everyone who's been a contributor, med et al, your dedication is much appreciated.

worm91 wrote:Just wanted to say THANK YOU and great job Med :bowdown:
I'm installing the v4.4 Beta right now. I'll leave some feedback soon.

vb9 wrote:downloaded, gonna install it later today/tomorrow and then after some mycareer games ill leave some feedback.

EDIT: 2K just realeased a patch that will fixalmost everything annoying in the game. So I'll be back on 2K17 for some time.

thopak0919 wrote:Thank You Master Med's , Great Job and More Power

Looking forward for full version and hopefully MyCareer mode has been fixed

Again thank you and More Power

:bowdown: Med's :bowdown2:

Now, since I have personally tested the first version of the new v4.4 in MyCareer mode and it worked, we have to test this newer version of that roster. In this image is a list of changes in the new roster.

If MyCareer mode works, this is practically the release of the new roster. As for the actual update, we will include new jerseys by Aldrin2K, cyberfaces by Monzki15, courts by mikeowhen as well. The next version will also see the release of the 2016 Christmas jerseys by Aldrin2K.
As for the vaults and retro teams, this roster has the completed retro teams with missing legends added. However, the retiree vault and overseas vaults aren't in this roster yet. If this roster works in MyCareer mode, I will try to implement only the Retiree vault to see if it will work in MyCareer mode again. However, I may have to drop the Overseas vault entirely.
Please test everyone. Thank you! I will also conduct my own personal test for this roster.

Download v4.4 [Test Version 2]
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Pep on Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:23 am

aldrin94 wrote:My deepest apology to Pepis21.

I accept the apologize and I'm ok right now. :)
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)

Postby thopak0919 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:15 pm

Thank you for the test version for MyCarreer mode.. I will give some feedback once tested.. more power and thank you
thopak0919

Postby Culture Games on Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:26 am

Medevenx wrote:
shakir3 wrote:Great roster always thank you Med. My feedbacks :

WithAuthority wrote:Is there a way to turn off the team audio stories where the announcers wont always talk about stuff from the 2014 season? It doesnt really fit anymore. Is there a setting that will make them just call the game?

I think turning off the AudioID for all of the teams will cause them to only call the game, because some stories are connected to the AudioID. The teams have Team Names that have recognizable audio anyway so they will still call the team names, without the storylines. This can also be applied to Audio IDs for players, removing any stories related to players.
]

Thank you for the info Med---but how do I "turn off the audioID"? -1 for all?
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby Medevenx on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:47 am

WithAuthority wrote:Thank you for the info Med---but how do I "turn off the audioID"? -1 for all?

Just type 9999999999999999999 and it'll become -1
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Culture Games on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:24 pm

I confirmed that this does work for TeamAudio. So hopefully all roster makers will apply this fix. Really nice not to hear the same 2013 stories over and over, especially in pre 2013 mods.
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby sanmarco on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:52 pm

WithAuthority wrote:I confirmed that this does work for TeamAudio. So hopefully all roster makers will apply this fix. Really nice not to hear the same 2013 stories over and over, especially in pre 2013 mods.

Were you able to do this fix? Which file(s) does it change?
sanmarco
Spalla Camicia

Postby Culture Games on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:32 pm

sanmarco wrote:
WithAuthority wrote:I confirmed that this does work for TeamAudio. So hopefully all roster makers will apply this fix. Really nice not to hear the same 2013 stories over and over, especially in pre 2013 mods.

Were you able to do this fix? Which file(s) does it change?

In RedMC, set all TeamAudio ID to -1
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Postby muhmarie on Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:07 pm

Sir med in (Med's NBA Roster v4.4) i found some players wearing the wrong shoe. but, there is nothing wrong with the previous version 4.1, 4.2, 4.3. I had thought you were no longer cooperating with sir Andre :? Hope it's just my only guess. I hope maybe u can do something with that too sir. Thanks! (Y)
muhmarie

Postby jvloreto25 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:06 am

sir Med i used your roster v4.4 and played my career but when i signed with Nike then after i played the next again then after the press conference it crashes? is there a fix to this please help? :)
jvloreto25

Postby migz10102186 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:04 pm

Amazing job yet again Meds!

Just want to comment again on the frequency of fouls.
After 10 games played, both teams averaged 5 fouls each per game and less than 10 FTA each per game.

Its helps the pace but for me its not realistic. I suggest to increase the settings for fouls (NBA referees are whistle happy)
migz10102186

Postby Brian White on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:56 am

Thank you for the new release of the roster Med :applaud: I have a question for the Bucks their roster doesn't have everybody i.e. Jason Terry and the rookie Theon Maker any update on this?
Brian White

Postby St3fan on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:09 am

jvloreto25 wrote:sir Med i used your roster v4.4 and played my career but when i signed with Nike then after i played the next again then after the press conference it crashes? is there a fix to this please help? :)

Bro use v4.4 test2... few post back
St3fan

Postby jvloreto25 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:09 pm

St3fan wrote:
jvloreto25 wrote:sir Med i used your roster v4.4 and played my career but when i signed with Nike then after i played the next again then after the press conference it crashes? is there a fix to this please help? :)

Bro use v4.4 test2... few post back

thats what im using right now but after i choose neither nike or jordan the game after that will crash after the press conference :3
jvloreto25

Postby worm91 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:45 pm

Brian White wrote:Thank you for the new release of the roster Med :applaud: I have a question for the Bucks their roster doesn't have everybody i.e. Jason Terry and the rookie Theon Maker any update on this?

That's odd, I play Association mode using the Bucks and they definitely have Terry and Maker on the roster.
worm91

Postby Mindozavr on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:43 am

is there a chance to see your roster without animation mod sir?
Mindozavr

Postby migz10102186 on Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:48 pm

Why is Embiid 3 year pro? He should be a rookie so that he can be in the running for ROY
migz10102186

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:53 pm

migz10102186 wrote:Why is Embiid 3 year pro? He should be a rookie so that he can be in the running for ROY

Just change it yourself and he still can be roolie of the year
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Medevenx on Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:36 pm

muhmarie wrote:Sir med in (Med's NBA Roster v4.4) i found some players wearing the wrong shoe. but, there is nothing wrong with the previous version 4.1, 4.2, 4.3. I had thought you were no longer cooperating with sir Andre :? Hope it's just my only guess. I hope maybe u can do something with that too sir. Thanks! (Y)

I'm trying to figure out why MyCareer has been crashing in v4.1 onwards. The crashing when I

1) Implemented Vaults
2) Have too many FAs
3) Used Team USA Rookie Showcase
4) Used AEmnace's Shoes

So I'm trying to test one of each parameter until I fix this.

migz10102186 wrote:Amazing job yet again Meds!

Just want to comment again on the frequency of fouls.
After 10 games played, both teams averaged 5 fouls each per game and less than 10 FTA each per game.

Its helps the pace but for me its not realistic. I suggest to increase the settings for fouls (NBA referees are whistle happy)

You can always change the gameplay sliders yourself to your preference.

Brian White wrote:Thank you for the new release of the roster Med :applaud: I have a question for the Bucks their roster doesn't have everybody i.e. Jason Terry and the rookie Theon Maker any update on this?

They are both in the roster.

Mindozavr wrote:is there a chance to see your roster without animation mod sir?

Unfortunately, no.

migz10102186 wrote:Why is Embiid 3 year pro? He should be a rookie so that he can be in the running for ROY

Forgot about that. You can always edit that yourself too.

I'm working on the annual Christmas day update that I have not missed since 2012! Hope to see you guys again! I'll be working on the new update since I just finished the PBA 2K update. I'll give MyCareer fixing another shot.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby MattandJack on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:24 pm

Hi guys and hi medevenx!! Do you Know how to have the permissuon to use some cyberfaces...?
I just need yes or no.
Just to know if i can still promise people that they will play with this patch.
Hope you are good! Take care!
MattandJack

Postby sanmarco on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:19 pm

What's up med? Missing your updates. Thought you were dead or something.. :cool:
sanmarco
Spalla Camicia

Postby TooManTV on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:13 pm

Hey Med first of all I wanted to say thanks for making this mod and continuing to update it. I am not able to play next gen games (I dont have a PS4/XBOX1 and my PC is horrible). So I have played 2K14 from the day it released untill today so Thank You. But there are a few issues within the new updates. First off the new soundtrack. There are a few songs that after they are played the soundtrack will just stop playing (like the song from Action Bronson). The problem is those are actually good songs that I would like to listen to while I play 2K but I can't cause I gotta turn them off so the soundtrack will continue playing. Is there a way of fixing it? Also the new courts. There are a few courts that are just blurry. (Like the Rockets for example) but not all of them. I have downloaded everything correctly I've been using your mod for a while now. Its just I dunno why but some of the courts are just a HUGE blurr.
phpBB [video]
TooManTV

Postby sanmarco on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:03 pm

TooManTV wrote:Hey Med first of all I wanted to say thanks for making this mod and continuing to update it. I am not able to play next gen games (I dont have a PS4/XBOX1 and my PC is horrible). So I have played 2K14 from the day it released untill today so Thank You. But there are a few issues within the new updates. First off the new soundtrack. There are a few songs that after they are played the soundtrack will just stop playing (like the song from Action Bronson). The problem is those are actually good songs that I would like to listen to while I play 2K but I can't cause I gotta turn them off so the soundtrack will continue playing. Is there a way of fixing it? Also the new courts. There are a few courts that are just blurry. (Like the Rockets for example) but not all of them. I have downloaded everything correctly I've been using your mod for a while now. Its just I dunno why but some of the courts are just a HUGE blurr.

Courts issue: Check your video card settings(change the texture quality to med/high). The 2k17 soundtrack is good, it actually plays continuously.
sanmarco
Spalla Camicia

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding