Shady Mike's NBA 2K17 'Speed Adjusted' Sliders v2*** (POST PATCH 1.10)

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Re: Shady Mike's NBA 2K17 Simulation Slider set ***BETA THREE***

Postby ltownsing on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:05 am

Don't people find that some people who only shoot 3 three pointers a game shoot about 10 a game how should we fix this?
ltownsing

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:15 pm

ltownsing wrote:Don't people find that some people who only shoot 3 three pointers a game shoot about 10 a game how should we fix this?

Tendencies tendencies tendencies! Haven't touched them much as I've been just trying to get the basics down but I slightly tweaked them for the CPU to drive a little bit more in the latest update
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:17 pm

phpBB [video]

Hey guys even if you already downloaded / entered in Beta 3, download it again made some last minute tweaks to Contact layups / help D! Updated as of 10/3!
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby mp3 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:04 pm

Nice video, I will check the updates to beta 3 tonight and give them a go.
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby mp3 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:13 pm

I think I may be getting slightly different gameplay from you as your pre-patch (pc) and iam Post (ps4).

For me iam getting a lot of body contact that stops me dead in my tracks and my center keeps getting lost on his man with back door cuts.

Also from the couple of games I played last night which I don't think is slider related is the cpu point guard posting up. I had Isiah Thomas doing all game on me.
mp3

Postby dyopopoy on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:02 pm

Question, you reverted back your Offensive/Defensive Awareness and Consistency to 50 because of the Patch right? So that means, only PS players will 'experience' this change because they got the patch?
So I'm a PC player, so if i follow this, it would suck for me right? because i dont have the patch yet.

When I tried setting the off/def aware/consis to 100, its was easy to beat the CPU. (hall of fame)
but when i set them to 50, it was harder.
Im confused, I thought setting the awareness/consistency of CPU to 100 would make them harder to defeat?
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel to download mods.
dyopopoy
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel Creator

Postby Nikica94 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:27 pm

Man i use your sliders since NBA 2k15,I have lot respect for your work, so i played like 6,7 full games..Too many easy shoots by CPU after beta 2...CPU shoots 3s over 50 %,I feel that CPU can give a 3 when they want(i think that is cause tendencies) and i struggle to maintain 40 % for field goals, and layups are crazy smh, really cant wait for patch to fix that layup meter, its really annoying..and also, bigs are getting too much open layups in paint. Also it seems too easier to beat the CPU one on one on beta 2, now i get those animations like i hit in wall or something. Looking forward to fix this game bro as always and get us a realistic game! Cheers, sorry for my bad English, im from Serbia lol :D
Nikica94

Postby mp3 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:13 pm

Unfortunately that problem with the big men being wide open under the basket remains post patch (ps4)

It's killing me, I play on ball D and you can play solid defence for most of the shotclock only to have the cpu center to make a backdoor cut for an easy basket.

What makes it worst is that he cuts from near the free throw line while my guy just stands there looking the other way.
mp3

Postby Nikica94 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:44 am

yeah, its killing me too, on beta 2 it was at least acceptable. I will play on superstar sliders, until patch is out and Shady fix this game.
Nikica94

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:44 pm

mp3 wrote:I think I may be getting slightly different gameplay from you as your pre-patch (pc) and iam Post (ps4).

For me iam getting a lot of body contact that stops me dead in my tracks and my center keeps getting lost on his man with back door cuts.

Also from the couple of games I played last night which I don't think is slider related is the cpu point guard posting up. I had Isiah Thomas doing all game on me.

Well PC just got the patch so I'm going to get to work and try and make this game playable.......*ugh*

dyopopoy wrote:Question, you reverted back your Offensive/Defensive Awareness and Consistency to 50 because of the Patch right? So that means, only PS players will 'experience' this change because they got the patch?
So I'm a PC player, so if i follow this, it would suck for me right? because i dont have the patch yet.

When I tried setting the off/def aware/consis to 100, its was easy to beat the CPU. (hall of fame)
but when i set them to 50, it was harder.
Im confused, I thought setting the awareness/consistency of CPU to 100 would make them harder to defeat?

It's actually not that simple lol...I've noticed that all the consistency sliders do is make guys play closer to their ratings....which in reality might actually make the game EASIER.....ever start to go on the run and the CPU makes some scrub (with say a 55 3pt rating) hit a 3 pointer? well with the consistency slider at 100 that scrub would have missed that shot because he would be playing truer to his ratings so in reality it may actually make the game harder the LOWER that slider is...

Nikica94 wrote:Man i use your sliders since NBA 2k15,I have lot respect for your work, so i played like 6,7 full games..Too many easy shoots by CPU after beta 2...CPU shoots 3s over 50 %,I feel that CPU can give a 3 when they want(i think that is cause tendencies) and i struggle to maintain 40 % for field goals, and layups are crazy smh, really cant wait for patch to fix that layup meter, its really annoying..and also, bigs are getting too much open layups in paint. Also it seems too easier to beat the CPU one on one on beta 2, now i get those animations like i hit in wall or something. Looking forward to fix this game bro as always and get us a realistic game! Cheers, sorry for my bad English, im from Serbia lol :D

Thanks for the support dude. And yea right now it's tough 2K released this game with some weird issues and they keep updating the game without telling anybody so after like 2 days we have to adjust our shooting sliders, it's incredibly annoying but we'll get there.

mp3 wrote:Unfortunately that problem with the big men being wide open under the basket remains post patch (ps4)

It's killing me, I play on ball D and you can play solid defence for most of the shotclock only to have the cpu center to make a backdoor cut for an easy basket.

What makes it worst is that he cuts from near the free throw line while my guy just stands there looking the other way.

This is the most BULLSHIT (my bad can I say that?) I have EVER seen in a 2k game and I have NO answer for it. NONE. I tried CPU Offensive awareness at 0 consistency at 0 inside shots at 0 and look for post players all at ZERO and the CPU STILL does this crap it's borderline gamebreaking. I had Omer Asik drop like 28 and 20 on me one game over that crap but yet LeBron James won't attack the rim....i just don't get it 2K CAN'T be testing these games before release.

But anyways guys im back on my grind PC just got the patch so expect an update that will be able to fix some of this nonsense soon....going to do my best to get this game playing right, but it DEFINITELY needs another patch to fix some of this cheese.
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby ltownsing on Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:11 pm

does anyone know of any good cpu vs cpu sliders. Or could u shady make some please
ltownsing

Postby hoaxcore on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:44 pm

ltownsing wrote:does anyone know of any good cpu vs cpu sliders. Or could u shady make some please

Hell yeah, been trying to tweak the game a lil bit to have some great cpu vs cpu game but not perfect so far, i'd like to know if you got somethin under your hat Mike.

The biggest issue so far is the cpu not willing to drive to the basket even with a high drive tendency in roster, tony parker is still afraid to drive past a defender, they need to be more aggresiv
hoaxcore

Postby ltownsing on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:28 am

hoaxcore wrote:
ltownsing wrote:does anyone know of any good cpu vs cpu sliders. Or could u shady make some please

Hell yeah, been trying to tweak the game a lil bit to have some great cpu vs cpu game but not perfect so far, i'd like to know if you got somethin under your hat Mike.

The biggest issue so far is the cpu not willing to drive to the basket even with a high drive tendency in roster, tony parker is still afraid to drive past a defender, they need to be more aggresiv
What tweaks have u made? for cpu vs cpu
ltownsing

Postby hoaxcore on Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:14 pm

So far i been editing all tendy players based on https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1413079428

When it comes to sliders i'm still toying with, so I wont tell you yet but sadly, humans sliders dosnt fit.
hoaxcore

Postby mp3 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:33 am

I honestly feel this game needs another patch before we will get a decent gameplay experience without screaming at the TV.

It's like 2k made the cpu smarter, they move the ball quicker and you don't see many of the slow lob passes, they also seem to dribble through traffic without getting bumped while you (shaq) could get held up by Muggsy Bouges!

I love playing against the best competition on HOF/Superstar I like to earn every win not play on a lesser level and won by 20 that's just not fun for me, there has always being a level of cheese with any nba game on the higher level but the last 2 years with 2k I feel like you have to except theses things playing on the higher level or just switch down to allstar or something which wasn't the case when I stated playing there game 2k6 and onwards.
mp3

Postby mp3 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Prime example.

phpBB [video]
mp3

Postby dyopopoy on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:18 pm

mp3 wrote:Prime example.

phpBB [video]

I think in this video, its partly your fault, you controlled d.rose which blocked noah from chasing adams. :D
i could see this happening in real life, as long as adams did the perfect tip to westbrook and run straight to the rim, while noah had a slip of mind and rose blocked him. LOL :D
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel to download mods.
dyopopoy
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel Creator

Postby mp3 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:55 pm

I did get in his way once Adams made that dash to the basket but my point is that the bigs react to late to stuff as you can see off the jump ball that for some reason Noah seems to be stuck at half court for a split second looking at the ball handler before he realises that his man has gone.

If Rose wasnt in his way then it usually results in having to be a chase down block or a foul.

This has happened to me at least 5-10 times off jumpballs.
mp3

Postby Uncle Drew on Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:17 am

Is there any slider set, that can control the over abundance of 3 pt shot makes? I mean, it's un-realistic to think every open 3 pointer is suppose to go in, especially from the CPU.
There just aren't enough misses. They make them contested, and with the defense hanging all over them.
Uncle Drew

Postby Atirus on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:20 am

I agree Uncle Drew! Not nearly enough misses on wide open shots. It should be at least 1 in 2 or 1 in 3.
Atirus

Postby mp3 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:52 am

Only sliders you could adjust would be

- 3 point shooting
- OFF consistently

But I don't think it will make much difference, I think the percentage of open 3's made will have to be patched.
mp3

Postby lonez95 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:57 am

Hello~ Anyone here
lonez95

Postby Andrew on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:02 am

I'm sure when Mike has some updates to post, he'll post them.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Vicerex on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:52 am

I admittedly haven't played much yet as I've both been waiting for final rosters(2K) & MyLeague sliders from Shady. But the few games I've played I've been out-rebounded pretty badly, it may just be that I'm not used to the new mechanics yet as I've only played about 4 games. It just stuck out to me since I complained last year about always dominating the CPU on the glass by 10-20 per game, now it seems to have reversed. lol
Vicerex

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:26 pm

Vicerex wrote:I admittedly haven't played much yet as I've both been waiting for final rosters(2K) & MyLeague sliders from Shady. But the few games I've played I've been out-rebounded pretty badly, it may just be that I'm not used to the new mechanics yet as I've only played about 4 games. It just stuck out to me since I complained last year about always dominating the CPU on the glass by 10-20 per game, now it seems to have reversed. lol

I think with this next update you should be pretty happy.
ShadyMikeGaming

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17