NBA 2K17 Bug Reports

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Re: NBA 2K17 Bug Reports

Postby buzzy on Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:35 am

Bug description: In game stat overlay factually wrong.

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC

Game Mode: 5 on 5

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: Sometimes, usually within the first couple of minutes of the game, the game gives you a rebounding stat overlay, that say something like "Team X is outrebounding Team Y by Z amount." Only those numbers are never correct. I once got a "outrebounding by 8" information after a couple of minutes of fairly even play, which made look up the stats and it was 8 to 6 in total rebounds. Something tells me they're taking the number of the team with the higher total rebounds instead of the difference.
buzzy
Take it sleazy.
NLSC Team Member

Postby Kallabow on Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:21 am

JWL3 wrote:Bug description: Settings keep reverting to default

Game Mode: MyCareer or any game mode for that matter

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; Every 5 games or so, controller settings would revert to default

2K16 also had this. The game keeps putting automatic shot contest on and changing the pass settings for me. Definitely something that has to be fixed.
Kallabow

Postby Patr1ck on Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:29 am

Bug description: Blurry character models during some cut scenes.

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One):PS4

Game Mode:My Career

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: While being interviewed by the 2ksports studio team, the player appears blurry when answering questions with a headset on. Characters appear blurry during some cut scenes in the tunnel after a game.
This is most likely due to the depth of field effect.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby PoundedChicken on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Bug description: Incorrect overtime period count

Game Mode: MyCareer

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: When playing a game that goes to overtime, and your player comes in from the bench to the game (a problem in itself when your player is a starter), the XOT counter will increment. That is, if your player sits during the first OT, as soon as he checks into the game, the scoreboard will show 2OT. If game goes to a second overtime, scoreboard will increment to 3OT. If you play sits and returns in second overtime, it will increment to 4OT.
PoundedChicken

Postby PoundedChicken on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Bug description: Player height in some hallway cutscenes is incorrect

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: When a cutscene occurs immediately following a game that shows players walking back to the locker room, often the height of MyPlayer will be much shorter than Denver Levins - thing is, MyPlayer is actually 7'0".

As soon as the next scene (inside locker room) ticks over, height shows as it should.
PoundedChicken

Postby marcolollo on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:20 pm

Bug description: In my career mode the arenas are dark! without the right illumination. I've got a gtx780, latest driver. After the first 5/6 games where everything was perfect, but now during the matches something in the lights of the arena is changed. now the illumination is darker. last year in 2k16 same issue,but only in the camera change during a replay.

Game Mode:My career
marcolollo

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:24 am

Bug description:
Every time i host a squad from my court I get kicked out of Pro Am game or Park game.

Platform: PC

Game Mode: Park and Pro am
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Patr1ck on Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:02 am

TGsoGood wrote:Bug description:
Every time i host a squad from my court I get kicked out of Pro Am game or Park game.

Game Mode: Park and Pro am

Check your NAT type on PC. I read if someone with a strict NAT joins a session, people who can not connect to them get booted or they get booted. There us a help topic on the 2ksports site showing what ports need to be open.

http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles ... leshooting
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby easymoneycedie on Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:12 am

Could somebody help me with this problem? Anybody experiencing this glitch with their graphics? Hoping y'all can help a brother out. Thanks!

14393417_120300000267141447_1902263691_o.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
easymoneycedie

Postby Andrew on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:37 am

Pdub wrote:Bug description: Blurry character models during some cut scenes.

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One):PS4

Game Mode:My Career

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: While being interviewed by the 2ksports studio team, the player appears blurry when answering questions with a headset on. Characters appear blurry during some cut scenes in the tunnel after a game.
This is most likely due to the depth of field effect.

Ran into that one the other day. I was wondering if it was intentional at first. :lol:
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby CarolusXCI on Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:04 am

buzzy wrote:Bug description: In game stat overlay factually wrong.

Game Mode: 5 on 5

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: Sometimes, usually within the first couple of minutes of the game, the game gives you a rebounding stat overlay, that say something like "Team X is outrebounding Team Y by Z amount." Only those numbers are never correct. I once got a "outrebounding by 8" information after a couple of minutes of fairly even play, which made look up the stats and it was 8 to 6 in total rebounds. Something tells me they're taking the number of the team with the higher total rebounds instead of the difference.

Yes, I noticed that one as well.
CarolusXCI

Postby nextnba on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:45 pm

Bug description:
Stamina decrease does not affect player's speed or acceleration.

Game Mode: All

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details:
I'm playing as the Cavs and I kept L. James on for the whole game to see if stamina is broken again this year. Sadly, his stamina dropped all the way from 100 to 50 and I'm still flying around the court, dunking on CPU. Stamina decrease affects jump shot but has no impact on speed or acceleration.
nextnba

Postby ThePointForward on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:19 pm

To be fair, it's LeBron...
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:28 am

Bug description: timeout issues

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; When playing against the computer and they take a timeout, I have to wait the whole minute to get back into the game even though I have finished my subs/strategy. The only way to bypass that minute is by pausing the game, and returning to it.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:31 am

Bug description:
Only one replay for second quarter highlights (not using current teams during halftime show)

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: when using classic teams (no halftime show) the 1st quarter highlights are great, but for the second quarter highlights it just shows 1 highlight and returns to the game. I have an AMD R9 280x, playing full screen via HDMI at 60 FPS on a tv. This happened to me in 2k16 as well and was never fixed.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Leander on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:51 am

PC, Steam: playoff mode with fantasy draft...I picked some players manually...then continued with sim. All teams finished picking players but then the game froze.
Leander

Postby joosegoose on Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:01 am

easymoneycedie wrote:Platform: PC

Could somebody help me with this problem? Anybody experiencing this glitch with their graphics? Hoping y'all can help a brother out. Thanks!

14393417_120300000267141447_1902263691_o.jpg

Hmmm. Have you tried turning off Dynamic Environment Map in Video Settings?
joosegoose

Postby Bim24 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:30 am

Bug Description: Salary cap not increasing significantly during year 2 of My League. It only adds 1.5 million on year 2 even though I increased the salary cap inflation rate.

Game Mode: My League

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: Every time I enter year 2 of My League.
Bim24

Postby Andrew on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:14 pm

Bug description: Buttons stop working during practice drills

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PlayStation 4 (Patch 1.03)

Game Mode: MyCAREER

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: During a practice drill, all of the buttons stopped working, except the D-Pad to switch camera angles, After completing the drill (letting it time out), the buttons worked during the shootaround, and then stopped working again when entering another drill.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Mr_CrazyGood on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:37 am

Bug Description: Tattoos show up om MyPlayer Appearance menu but when I go to MyCareer they don't show.

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: Add tattoos to Myplayer then save it. Go to MyCareer mode and the tattoos become invisible.
Mr_CrazyGood

Postby nextnba on Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:49 pm

Dommy73 wrote:To be fair, it's LeBron...

It's not just Labro. Stamina decrease has no impact on any player's speed or quickness. U can play the whole game without subbing any players and your players will run around just fine with no decline in speed or quickness.
nextnba

Postby vb9 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:57 am

Bug description: Cannot buy animations with keyboard.

Game Mode: 2K Store (MyCareer/MyPark/Pro-Am)

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: When you go buy animations, 1st that pop's up is Jumpshots(that you can buy). But if you want to change category(using RF1/LF1 controls) the buttons just dont work. Even tho they are working in-game and in every other menu.
vb9

Postby vb9 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:03 am

Bug description: "Please connect controller 2" when I am using a keyboard

Game Mode: Pro-Am

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: in Pro-Am Walk On, very often I get in the middle of match a message "Connect controller 2" and then it kicks me out from the match, Even tho I am using a keyboard(not wireless, so it does not get disconnected). I still get a decent amount of VC after getting kicked out, but would prefer to play the match til the end.
vb9

Postby vb9 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:21 am

Bug description: No microphone support.

Game Mode: MyPark / Pro-Am

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: As I understood, using microphone and communicating is only exclusive for consoles, what makes no *beeping* sense.. This one is the most annoying thing in online play in my opinion.
I play Pro-Am Walk On alot... and it is very annoying when your teammates just stand there and wait for good things to happen, instead of making screen or just running around to disrupt the defence. In those moments a microphone is crucial so you can guide your teammates.
sorry for the long story, but in short: PC PLAYERS WANT TO USE MIC TOO.
vb9

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:00 am

vb9 wrote:Bug description: No microphone support.

Game Mode: MyPark / Pro-Am

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; additional details: As I understood, using microphone and communicating is only exclusive for consoles, what makes no *beeping* sense.. This one is the most annoying thing in online play in my opinion.
I play Pro-Am Walk On alot... and it is very annoying when your teammates just stand there and wait for good things to happen, instead of making screen or just running around to disrupt the defence. In those moments a microphone is crucial so you can guide your teammates.
sorry for the long story, but in short: PC PLAYERS WANT TO USE MIC TOO.

PC Players can use a mic also. You need to start a voice chat on steam. The use of microphone is not exclusively for console. I have ran, park and Pro am using a mic.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17