[NBA 2K17 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Patchmaking tutorials for NBA 2K17.

Re: [NBA 2K17 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Postby Linassp3 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:47 pm

TGsoGood wrote:
Linassp3 wrote:Alright. I've been trying to figure this out for few hours now. I have a pirated version and wanted to check if all the Attribute things were the same since last year. I load the game, open the trainer, I activate it and when I try to go to Roster, its done, my whole computer almost freezes, i cant do anything. Like literally anything, I can barely navigate through tabs but the second I turn off either the game or the trainer, its instantly fine. Any suggestions on how to fix this or get the roster up in the trainer so i can fuck around in offline MC?

So you did not buy the game on Steam? :crazyeyes:

No I did not, why? Does it only work with steam version? I might have missed it.
Linassp3

Postby markjayson on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:07 pm

Linassp3 wrote:
TGsoGood wrote:
Linassp3 wrote:Alright. I've been trying to figure this out for few hours now. I have a pirated version and wanted to check if all the Attribute things were the same since last year. I load the game, open the trainer, I activate it and when I try to go to Roster, its done, my whole computer almost freezes, i cant do anything. Like literally anything, I can barely navigate through tabs but the second I turn off either the game or the trainer, its instantly fine. Any suggestions on how to fix this or get the roster up in the trainer so i can fuck around in offline MC?

No I did not, why? Does it only work with steam version? I might have missed it.

Not supported for pirated version bro.. :cheeky:
markjayson

Postby markjayson on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:16 pm

When i loaded the Roster List in the Main Menu of the game, only showing in the right hand pane of the trainer are the CF IDs of the players. There are no names loaded. I don't know where i can find the player's accessories i wanted to copy. :(
markjayson

Postby Linassp3 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:18 pm

markjayson wrote:
Linassp3 wrote:
TGsoGood wrote:

How so? I used the same thing in 2k16 on a pirated version and it worked fine. Will there be a different version or something for this? If not, any suggestions on any other similar roster editor?
Linassp3

Postby fordtech99 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Linassp3 wrote:
markjayson wrote:
Linassp3 wrote:
TGsoGood wrote:

How so? I used the same thing in 2k16 on a pirated version and it worked fine. Will there be a different version or something for this? If not, any suggestions on any other similar roster editor?

you just admitted to having the pirated version of the game. illegal copies arent supported here Linassp3, so i suppose you'll be banned sometime within the very near future.
fordtech99

Postby Andrew on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:37 pm

I don't know how we can be any clearer about that rule than we already are, but...yeah. Two years here is long enough to be familiar with our policy on piracy, Linassp3.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby chris121691 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:20 pm

I used the full abilities and full badges, but it still says my overall is 56, so I can't upgrade any dribble moves or dunks..How do I fix this?
chris121691

Postby FanFanStef on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:40 pm

If you raised your stats, wait until you reach the NBA and play a game or two, and then your overall rating will update itself.

@PeacemanNOT - If you have access to that forum, have you ever tried to pm and ask Limnono to make an English version, or at least create some xml where you could just add translations that the trainer would show? Maybe the solution is easier than what you have now. That would even mean that the trainer would become multilingual, easy to translate in whatever language.
Last edited by FanFanStef on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FanFanStef

Postby TheCed on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:11 pm

FanFanStef wrote:If you raised your stats, wait until you reach the NBA and play a game or two, and then your overall rating will update itself.

It never updated for me, man.
TheCed

Postby chris121691 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:20 pm

In the 2k16 version there was an option for unlmited upgrade points if you pressed f2..Is there a way to do this in 2k17?
chris121691

Postby blueseven on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:42 pm

TheCed wrote:
FanFanStef wrote:If you raised your stats, wait until you reach the NBA and play a game or two, and then your overall rating will update itself.

Have you played any game after upgrade your stats? You need to reload your career also.
Btw, I can copy accessories and shoes from other players, don't need to use 2 rosters. Just load your career roster, in trainer click refresh roster list, choose your player ( double click), there are 2 words on the top right of trainer, u will see ur name on the left, after that choose any player ( double click) u will see their name on the right. Then you click copy, there will be an arrow from their names to your name. Exit then reload ur career. Done. Ofc you need to active tranier and also press F6 before reload. idk if it works for everyone
blueseven

Postby FanFanStef on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:44 pm

TheCed wrote:

Interesting. It did for me. I trained as usually, played one or two games, and when I went back to the screen my rating was 98. Did you train and make your workometter fill? I am still doing that regularly to improve the hidden stats.
FanFanStef

Postby chris121691 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:50 pm

also, do I have to load up the trainer everytime to save the stats? because they don't save when I reload
chris121691

Postby FanFanStef on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:01 pm

No you don't. YOu are doing something wrong.
FanFanStef

Postby eriks42 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:42 pm

For me its the same too i press to get full abilities and all badges, play 1 game, then reload it and everything resets?
Someone please create a tutorial on this abilites and badges thing...
eriks42

Postby nooks on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:09 pm

PeacemanNOT wrote:#3 Trade Players, Badges:
To trade players, you must first select the player you want to trade. You then press the "Trade Player" button as shown in the translation pages. Then you must select the player you want to trade for. Then finally press the "Trade Player" button again. If you scroll through the roster pages you will see that both players have been traded.

i do it like last year with no effect. anyone had success trading someone?

only reason im playing on pc so i can play with and against some legends.
nooks

Postby blueseven on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:46 pm

nooks wrote:
To trade players, you must first select the player you want to trade. You then press the "Trade Player" button as shown in the translation pages. Then you must select the player you want to trade for. Then finally press the "Trade Player" button again. If you scroll through the roster pages you will see that both players have been traded.

Try trade in the same rosters. In my career, press refresh roster list, find players u want to trade, double click ( their names will appear in top right of trainer), then find player in ur team u want to replace ( double click too, their names also will appear on top right) then click trade.i think if its right, u will see an arrow appear run from the right names to left names, idk if it works but u can try. I havent tried just some thoughts cos i got accessories from this kind of copy paste ( in the same roster).
blueseven

Postby cayd33 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:26 am

Starting to wonder if Limnono sleeps. September the 19th version is out but I can't really make out the changes. Something about hot zones and possibly Face IDS. Google translate isn't the best sadly.
cayd33

Postby MrVinceCarter15 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:53 am

Changing of my player photo id working, the last one of attributes is 0 so set to any players photo id you would like to and change it Press f4
MrVinceCarter15

Postby nooks on Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:22 am

blueseven wrote:
nooks wrote:

Try trade in the same rosters. In my career, press refresh roster list, find players u want to trade, double click ( their names will appear in top right of trainer), then find player in ur team u want to replace ( double click too, their names also will appear on top right) then click trade.i think if its right, u will see an arrow appear run from the right names to left names, idk if it works but u can try. I havent tried just some thoughts cos i got accessories from this kind of copy paste ( in the same roster).

ah ok, make sense. thanks, gonna try out.
nooks

Postby PeacemanNOT on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:15 am

New translation page added (Y)

Tendency translations take ages to do, I will do them shortly.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby blueseven on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:28 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:New translation page added (Y)

Tendency translations take ages to do, I will do them shortly.

Thanks bro, btw try to translate Hotzone 1st, i think it has jumpshot in there.
blueseven

Postby PeacemanNOT on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:19 am

luchitom wrote:THANKS as always, you're the man. (Limnono too, but I don't speak his language)

It was working before but not anymore. "Refresh Roster List" is not loading now.
I've tried opening the trainer after and before opening the game and not working.
Of course I pressed F1, but nothing.

Do you know what could the issue be?

Thanks again!

Make sure to press F1 on the main menu before you enter a roster/mycareer etc.

If that doesn't work, try and run it in administrator and see if that does anything.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby FanFanStef on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:27 am

I think it's time to look among our friends and see if anybody has chinese roots or speaks chinese. I knew a lady ( much older than me ) when I was younger, but I have no idea how to find her :)) Maybe we could try some chinese restaurants? :P
FanFanStef

Postby landrol on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:48 am

Can someone upload the trainer to a download site? like mediafire or something?
landrol

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Tutorials & FAQs