Animation Patch: Collab with Medevenx, Meds V3.1b Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Dribble Animation Updates

Postby sh417dy on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:18 pm

truefaith0826 wrote:
sh417dy wrote:
First of all, it's amazing job by Seushi0, it gives a reason to play 2k14 again (since my PC spec isn't good enough to support 2k15 and up :roll: ).
I did downloaded all of your mods in this forum section, but I want to try to implement the tunedata by adiknbafan which I quote above.
I tried to adjust direct in the game slider but everytime I change one section it'll count as custom settings ( I want to be able to play those settings in my carerr )
SO, please help me what should I do to change the tunedata? Thanks a lot.. :bowdown2: :bowdown2:

1. Overwrite the tunedata,iff on your nba2k14 main directory
2. set the settings to default settings

you will notice that the default sliders have become the customized sliders, not necessarily matches all sliders as the one above cause Seushiro made some tweaks based on his own preferences.

Do you mean overwrite the tunedata.iff with the original one? Is that correct?
sh417dy

Postby truefaith0826 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:42 am

sh417dy wrote:

Nope. Overwrite the original tunedata with the one that comes with this mod. Then when you're on the game, change the settings to default. You'll notice that the default 50 settings will change to the customed.

1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
truefaith0826

Postby sh417dy on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:54 pm

truefaith0826 wrote:
sh417dy wrote:

Nope. Overwrite the original tunedata with the one that comes with this mod. Then when you're on the game, change the settings to default. You'll notice that the default 50 settings will change to the customed.

1.JPG

Ok, I see. Do you have the original tunedata? I'm sorry, because just now I look in my backup folder, I can't find it. :cry: I think I forgot to backup.. :crazyeyes:
sh417dy

Postby truefaith0826 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:54 pm

sh417dy wrote:
truefaith0826 wrote:
sh417dy wrote:

1.JPG

Ok, I see. Do you have the original tunedata? I'm sorry, because just now I look in my backup folder, I can't find it. :cry: I think I forgot to backup.. :crazyeyes:

I do but distribution of original files here are not allowed. My suggestion is load your DVD installer and manually copy it from the disc. It's in one of those archived files.
truefaith0826

Re: Animation Patch: Collab with Medevenx, Meds V3.1b Released

Postby Kingkon523 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:12 am

Plss Just remove the double behind the back for behind the back 7 and the shammgod for hessitation 3 because the hessitation 3 and behind the back 7 are the best signature moves in the game. No offense the Jumpshot patches are terrible except for H barnes, S Curry. For some wierd reason lebron james outruns my pg with 99 speed when Im running fastbreaks My pg should outrun lebron not only because mynplayer is smaller cause my player has better speed stats can you fix that for 3.2 plss. The blocking, and dribbling animations are very excellent. Can you make Korvers jumpshot for 2k14 based on 2k16 and make currys jumpshot look like the 2k16 steph curry jumpshot if you can plss. IM HYPE FOR 3.2
Kingkon523

Postby soultwig on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:23 am

Kingkon523 wrote:Plss Just remove the double behind the back for behind the back 7 and the shammgod for hessitation 3 because the hessitation 3 and behind the back 7 are the best signature moves in the game. No offense the Jumpshot patches are terrible except for H barnes, S Curry. For some wierd reason lebron james outruns my pg with 99 speed when Im running fastbreaks My pg should outrun lebron not only because mynplayer is smaller cause my player has better speed stats can you fix that for 3.2 plss. The blocking, and dribbling animations are very excellent. Can you make Korvers jumpshot for 2k14 based on 2k16 and make currys jumpshot look like the 2k16 steph curry jumpshot if you can plss. IM HYPE FOR 3.2

The double behind the back 7 is great except the slowness but its great to use outside, the jumpshots are actually better then the original they almost look the same, also if you're using a different tunedata then yes lebron can outrun you if the cpu speed is higher than the player. To be honest i was hyped from the shamgod but it got annoying when i keep seeing big guys doing them since none of the rosters use them and actually the original hesitations where actually better especially 4 and 1(if they are changed in 3.1b??).
soultwig

Postby Vantrex on Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:16 pm

I forgot to backup my original nba_animations.iff can i please have the original
Vantrex

Postby Lakeshow7 on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:02 pm

To me if I had the ability and knowledge to find, mod and import from one game to an other, main thing I could desire to bring some new life to this gen is taking some past NBA2Ks, like NBA 2K10 or 11 (first has the best graphics in the saga, among last gen editions, second an overall more solid basis) and import NBA 2K14 animations into them (Idk if possible, tbh) in order to have the ultimate last gen bball game.
I know, in last couple of years big projects like UBR and URB ( :applaud: to both) took a solid path with the newest, most complete and fluid among these games (NBA 2K14, shame has below par graphics) But how much beautiful could be even only image a big-bang-graphic NBA 2K10 adorned in gameplay with latest animations...and maybe an update of roster? Or another historical mod? :lol: Sure gonna be a never ending project, too huge to handle. But if we had the opportunity to bring in only the animations, why not? Just to know from guys here (NO INTENTION TO REQUEST ANYTHING, OF COURSE), could be possible?

Sorry for the little OT. (Y)
"Well, you know what...what we human beings want to do always on this planet is to climb mountains and sometimes I think we forget that we have to come down from the mountain too before we are climbing the next higher one" Falco classy swag answering to Dirl Clark.
Lakeshow7

Postby Mindozavr on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:03 pm

jumpers are nice, dribling moves are ok
but man, post game is dead, post spin has serious bug
Mindozavr

Postby Sastre Matulin on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:36 pm

Please Request a Dr. J Classic Layup animation. thanks.
SASTRE MATULIN | NBA 2K14 Modder & Gamer | Game Changer | Motivator | Forum controversy perpetrator | 100% Filipino

Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | YouTube

Accepting donations: https://paypal.me/jbaadn2k1121

R.I.P. Kobe Bryant (August 23, 1978–January 26, 2020)

#KapamilyaForever

“Mod for the game, not for the fame.” —Rhon Ambas a.k.a. Rhown2K
Sastre Matulin
NLSC's Resident Miss Americana | Pepis21 ng Pilipinas | ALDUB Fandom | Kapamilya Forever | BLACK LIVES MATTER

Postby Rsnail on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:17 am

Is this dead? It's been half a year since he posted. (By he, I mean sir Seushir0) But great work, you kept NBA 2K14 alive with Sir Meds. I'd rather play this than the actual NBA 2K17. :bowdown:
Rsnail

Postby bekalo88 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:07 pm

Is any of these animation patches or Gamez animation mod compatible with URB mod?
bekalo88

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:07 pm

bekalo88 wrote:Is any of these animation patches or Gamez animation mod compatible with URB mod?

These can be used with any roster
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:45 pm

The only issue I have with this patch, is the moves are a bit TOO fast. I love the new animations in the game, but the speed of certain moves are way overpowering.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby johnwest1985 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:10 am

Wish this someday could be URB compatible so we can try it...
johnwest1985

Re: Bad Animation Removal Phase 1 Complete

Postby padong15 on Sun May 07, 2017 1:55 am

Seushiro wrote:I plan to change the Kobe jumper to his hidden 2k14 Jumper which is ANM_2K14_SIG_RELEASE_KOBE since Kobe no longer jumps high and the whole 2k16 being his last (Old Guy Kobe).

Here is what the Game tells you is Kobe's Jumper:
ANM_2K14_SIG_JUMPER_ABOOKER
[ Image ]

Here is what I want to put in for current roster. (Yep I guess they predicted he could jump lower and will go for more jump shots)
ANM_2K14_SIG_RELEASE_KOBE
[ Image ]

Other Releases they did not want us to see:
ANM_2K11_SIG_JUMPER_KOBE_R
[ Image ]

ANM_2K13_SIG_JUMPER_KOBE_R (Just a higher jumping 2k11 Version with Bad clutch and lots of steps in landing)
[ Image ]

and Lastly also from 2k14 which I always though would be his late release or buzzer beater in 2k14
ANM_2K14_SIG_JUMPER_KOBELOWER
[ Image ]

So do you agree to put in his new jumper: ANM_2K14_SIG_RELEASE_KOBE?

Sir Seushiro can you please put 2k11 sig jumper of kobe to your next version. Thanks
padong15

Re: Animation Patch: Modded Animations V2

Postby Stephen curry vidgame on Fri May 26, 2017 12:23 am

Do i change curry's shooting form to H.barnes.
Stephen curry vidgame

Postby Medevenx on Fri May 26, 2017 10:13 am

johnwest1985 wrote:Wish this someday could be URB compatible so we can try it...

I posted an Excel spreadsheet in this thread that will allow any roster to be compatible with the mod.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Rsnail on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:39 pm

Medevenx wrote:
johnwest1985 wrote:Wish this someday could be URB compatible so we can try it...

I posted an Excel spreadsheet in this thread that will allow any roster to be compatible with the mod.
Just a dumb question...

Sir Meds, how can we use the Excel spreadsheet?
Rsnail

Re: Animation Patch: Modded Animations V2

Postby NateDogg25 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:55 am

Seushir0 wrote:Thanks for that now I can save up time and start working on it right now. Ok then so with that I wont go for making the Base and releases match. Instead for the "Unused" Duplicates/Replaceable I will try to put in as many new animations as I can and leave it to the users to edit it out. (Y) Thus much more animations to use for the future of this game if I understand right.

oh Yeah since you are a fan of his "split-leg" jumpshot:

the usual Shot + Short Rebound as a base
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

V2
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Where is the link for these curry's shot animation?
NateDogg25

Previous

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding