WHAT IS DERRICK ROSE'S I.D.???

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

WHAT IS DERRICK ROSE'S I.D.???

Postby jhustle54 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:04 am

ok so i tried using the tool and had no success it says his I.D. is 1507 but every time i use this and check the game it does not change and i have exhausted all other options if anyone knows it i would be grateful.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K16 Modding by Andrew on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:52 am.
Reason: Not a release or preview.
jhustle54

Re: WHAT IS DERRICK ROSE'S I.D.???

Postby Mojazz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:00 am

jhustle54 wrote:ok so i tried using the tool and had no success it says his I.D. is 1507 but every time i use this and check the game it does not change and i have exhausted all other options if anyone knows it i would be grateful.

Are you using Albys roster? '

I have the same problem coz the DRose I have has a mask and i want to get rid of the mask and its not changing no matter what cf i used. It seems Albys change Drose's cf in his roster.
Mojazz

Postby jhustle54 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:56 pm

Mojazz wrote:
jhustle54 wrote:ok so i tried using the tool and had no success it says his I.D. is 1507 but every time i use this and check the game it does not change and i have exhausted all other options if anyone knows it i would be grateful.

I have the same problem coz the DRose I have has a mask and i want to get rid of the mask and its not changing no matter what cf i used. It seems Albys change Drose's cf in his roster.
yes i am but do u knw his i.d?
jhustle54

Postby PeacemanNOT on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:03 am

jhustle54 wrote:
Mojazz wrote:

yes i am but do u knw his i.d?
The facemask is actually an accessory. You need to change his accessories by using another tool (e.g Cheat Engine or Limono's Modifier)
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Return to NBA 2K16