Wayback Wednesday: Timberwolves Franchise in NBA Live 2003

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

Re: Wayback Wednesday: NBA Live 2001 Easter Egg - Sub in The Clown

Postby Andrew on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:17 pm

February 3rd, 2016: NBA Live 2001 Easter Egg - Sub in The Clown

Beyond bugs and glitches in the programming itself, a common cause of video game crashes is the absence of required files, or the presence of damaged or corrupted ones. Delete a file, or try to modify it in a way that renders it unusable (or unstable), and you're bound to see a crash. If you've ever tried some more advanced modding for NBA Live or NBA 2K, then chances are you're very familiar with how trial and error, missing a step in the procedure, or simply tinkering with a sensitive game file can swiftly send you back to the desktop.

However, not all errors will cause lock-ups and crashes. When certain textures or model files are missing, some games will simply load a placeholder instead. In NBA Live, this has usually taken the form of pink, white, multi-coloured, and even basketball textures being loaded in place of missing faces and shoes, as well as a generic headshape if one can't be found. In NBA 2K, it's tended to be a blank, white texture. Way back in NBA Live 2001 though, EA Sports had a rather novel take on a stand-in texture: a clown face.

It's one of the more amusing Easter Eggs that has been included in NBA Live, so let's take a look back...way back...
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: NBA Live 08's Hidden Historical Teams

Postby Andrew on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:33 pm

February 10th, 2016: NBA Live 08's Hidden Historical Teams

Throughout the history of video games, most titles have had a secret or two to discover. Of course, for as long as gamers have been searching for hidden secrets and extra content, urban legends and hoaxes have also been making the rounds, leading to many wasted hours looking for something that isn't there. Basketball games are no exception, and the fact that some games have featured hidden and unlockable content has naturally led to rumours of all sorts of secret players, teams, and other features, none of which were actually true.

Outside of a supposed hidden and unlockable dunk contest, one of the most popular rumours in NBA Live over the years was that by completing certain objectives, you could unlock historical teams. Of course, to include historical teams in the first place, EA Sports would need to secure the likeness rights for a lot of players. As such, retro teams didn't become a reality until 2K Sports finally added them in NBA 2K11 via the Jordan Challenge, and they've managed to keep a bulk of their historical content in the game up until today. However, it appears that EA Sports was actually trying to do something similar, back in the days of NBA Live 08.

It's arguably one of the most interesting Easter Eggs we've ever discovered, while poking through the files of a basketball video game. So let's take a look back...way back...
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: Michael Jordan in Flight Video Retrospective

Postby Andrew on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:06 pm

February 17th, 2016: Michael Jordan in Flight Video Retrospective

February 17th marks the birthday of my all-time favourite basketball player, Michael Jordan. Since this week’s Wayback Wednesday coincides with MJ’s birthday, and I’ve been eager to do another video retrospective for a while, I figured it was a good time to look back at an old game featuring His Airness: Michael Jordan in Flight. Released exclusively for PC DOS back in 1992, it may seem primitive today, but for its time, it was quite technologically advanced.

Whether or not you’re a big fan of Michael Jordan, I hope that you’ll enjoy my video retrospective of another noteworthy, and somewhat unique basketball video game. With that said, let’s take a look back…way back…

phpBB [video]

https://youtu.be/fjChcG2D0CE
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: NBA Live 2004’s Extra Teams

Postby Andrew on Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:44 pm

February 24th, 2016: NBA Live 2004’s Extra Teams

These days, we’re used to extra content in basketball video games, such as the historical squads in the NBA 2K series. While NBA Live currently doesn’t include any historical content outside of Ultimate Team (aside from retro jerseys, of course), the series used to feature All-Star teams comprised of players from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s, along with a pool of Legends that could be placed on the current rosters. Of course, that’s not counting the historical teams that were intended to be in NBA Live 08, which were ultimately scrapped.

NBA Live 2004 featured the usual lineup of Decade All-Star Teams, which incidentally is the last time that Michael Jordan has (officially) appeared in an NBA Live game to date. However, NBA Live 2004 also featured two other bonus teams: the Charlotte Bobcats, who weren’t set to join the NBA until the following season, and the Spanish National Team. The former was revealed before NBA Live 2004’s release and available out of the box, while the latter had to be manually unlocked.

It was a somewhat unique situation as far as bonus content in NBA Live is concerned, so let’s take a look back…way back…
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: Oklahoma City in NBA Live 09

Postby Andrew on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:30 pm

March 2nd, 2016: Oklahoma City in NBA Live 09

The relocation of the Seattle SuperSonics to Oklahoma City and their subsequent re-branding to the Thunder happened quite quickly during the offseason of 2008. On top of outrage and contempt, not only from Sonics fans but a lot of NBA fans in general, the rushed move also resulted in logos and jerseys that most people didn’t particularly care for. Disdain and animosity towards the Oklahoma City Thunder seemingly persists to this day, even after the team lost to the Miami Heat in the 2012 NBA Finals.

As you might imagine, the hectic relocation led to a late reveal of the Thunder’s designs, which ultimately had an impact on NBA Live 09. Because the official unveiling happened so late in the production cycle of NBA Live 09, EA Sports were forced to use placeholder branding for the Thunder, rather than their real logos, jerseys, and colours…at least initially. In the intro video for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 version of NBA Live 09, there’s even a clip of Kevin Durant wearing a Seattle SuperSonics jersey.

It was an unusual situation, so let’s take a look back…way back…
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: The Expansion Draft in NBA Live 96 SNES

Postby Andrew on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:41 pm

March 9th, 2016: The Expansion Draft in NBA Live 96 SNES

As I discussed in a previous edition of Wayback Wednesday, league expansion can lead to some unique features being added to NBA video games. Such was the case with NBA Live 96, with the league's expansion across the border into Canada and the addition of the Vancouver Grizzlies and Toronto Raptors. When the Grizzlies and Raptors joined the league twenty years ago, an Expansion Draft was held to help them fill out their rosters, as is the norm. The twenty-seven other teams were able to protect eight players, which needless to say limited the pool of available talent outside of the deeper squads.

In most versions of NBA Live 96, the rosters were updated for the 1996 season with Class of 1995 rookies and offseason transactions. This wasn't the case with the Super Nintendo version of NBA Live 96, which was missing the rookies (though there were codes to unlock them, along with Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, and some bonus Legends), and also did not account for major moves like the Chicago Bulls' acquisition of Dennis Rodman, nor the results of the Expansion Draft. What the SNES version of NBA Live 96 did have was the unique feature of the Expansion Draft itself.

Let's take a look back...way back...
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: Rappers in NBA Live 2003

Postby Andrew on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:26 pm

March 16th, 2016: Rappers in NBA Live 2003

Basketball video games have had their fair share of hidden players over the years, from the secret characters in NBA Jam to the dummied out and unlockable players in NBA Live and NBA 2K. In the case of NBA Live 2003, there were six players who were unlockable via codes, all of whom were rappers.

Granted, they weren’t as useful as the hidden rookies in NBA Live 2004, or the dummied out historical players in NBA Live 08. Nevertheless, the rappers in NBA Live 2003 were kind of a cool bonus, and could still be put to good use in special roster patches, such as the NBA Live Street mod. To unlock them, users simply had to input specific codes as the last name in Create-a-Player.

Do you remember which rappers were included in NBA Live 2003? Let’s take a look back…way back…
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: NBA Live Championship Celebrations

Postby Andrew on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:47 pm

March 23rd, 2016: NBA Live Championship Celebrations

A little while back, a visitor requested that we upload the championship celebration videos for NBA Live 95 through NBA Live 2000 to our YouTube channel. I finally got around to doing that last week, capturing the videos from the PC versions of those games while using the correct champions for each season. If you’ve subscribed to our channel then you may have already seen them, but I thought I’d also talk about them a little bit for this week’s Wayback Wednesday.

When CD-ROM became the popular format for video games back in the 90s, replacing floppy discs and cartridges, titles of all genres began making use of bigger and better quality media files, especially full motion video. In the PC and PlayStation versions of NBA Live, real NBA footage was used in both the introduction and championship celebration sequences. These days, it’s preferable to have elaborate cutscenes that utilise in-game assets, but back in the day, these videos were both a novelty and a fitting way to cap off a virtual championship.

Fancy a trip down memory lane? Then let’s take a look back...way back...
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: Failing to Mod NBA Jam TE on PC

Postby Andrew on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:44 pm

March 30th, 2016: Failing to Mod NBA Jam TE on PC

I’ve mentioned NBA Jam Tournament Edition a few times in previous features, as it’s one of my all-time favourite basketball video games, and in my opinion, one of the best arcade hoops games ever made. Appropriately enough, it was the subject of my first video feature for Wayback Wednesday. In that video, I mentioned that I once tried my hand at modding the game, as I wanted to replace Ron Harper with Michael Jordan.

Although I wouldn’t actually discover and get into the patching scene until my family first connected to the Internet in 1997 and I subsequently found the NLSC, those attempts to modify NBA Jam TE were an early indication of my interest in tinkering with basketball video games. I wasn’t successful in my efforts, and having looked into the matter again now that I know a bit more about modding, it unfortunately doesn’t appear to be feasible…at least with the PC version.

So, for this week’s Wayback Wednesday, I’m taking a look back at my early attempts to mod NBA Jam Tournament Edition on PC, as well as my more recent investigations. Let’s take a look back…way back…
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: NBA Live’s Face in the Game

Postby Andrew on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:15 am

April 6th, 2016: NBA Live’s Face in the Game

While there’s still a long road ahead of the NBA Live series following its reboot with NBA Live 14, it has made some promising steps, and demonstrated some really good concepts. Something that I believe NBA Live 16 actually did a lot better than NBA 2K16 was the manner in which it allowed players to scan their faces into the game. I still haven’t been able to get NBA 2K’s face scan to work properly; conversely, I’ve found the NBA Live companion app much easier to use, and the results were very impressive.

Of course, this isn’t the first time that the NBA Live series has allowed players to put their faces into the game. The PC versions of NBA Live have obviously allowed for the creation of custom face textures through patching, but two games in the series – NBA Live 2000 and NBA Live 2001 – have actually facilitated the creation of custom faces in-game. The feature was called Face in the Game, and it actually worked quite well.

It’s an often overlooked feature from a time when EA Sports were being extremely innovative with the NBA Live series, so let’s take a look back…way back…
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: Kobe Bryant in NBA Video Games

Postby Andrew on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:24 am

April 13th, 2016: Kobe Bryant in NBA Video Games

Kobe Bryant is set to play his final NBA game today, as the Los Angeles Lakers wrap up their 2016 season against the Utah Jazz. It marks the end of a long and successful career for one of the best players in the history of basketball, and the only player to suit up for the same NBA team for twenty seasons. Despite the fact that Kobe Bryant was often as reviled by NBA fans as much as he was loved, there’s been much nostalgia and celebration as his career has drawn to a close.

His long NBA career has meant that Kobe Bryant has appeared in numerous basketball video games over the past couple of decades. In fact, former teammate Shaquille O’Neal may be the only player with more official appearances in NBA titles, as he played nineteen years in the league himself, and has continued to be featured as a Legend following his retirement. So, as Kobe Bryant’s last NBA game looms, I thought I’d take a look back at his history in video games.

Kobe has of course appeared in every NBA title since he entered the NBA, but I’m just going to focus on some of the highlights here, kind of a glance back through the years. With that said, let’s take a look back…way back…
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:44 pm

Great move by 2K on that cover.
I remember getting my mom to get me Action 98 (Even though I already had Live 98) because it had Kobe on the cover and Chick Hearn at the announce table. I kept trying to play it, hoping it would be good, but Live 98 was just superior in every way. The worst was the inability to edit player jersey numbers after trades. That made me so mad.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:18 pm

I'm looking at doing a retrospective on the games of the 1998 and 2000 seasons, because I've been able to get my hands on a few of them. I'd agree though, at the time NBA Live was definitely out in front.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: NLSC Art from the Archives

Postby Andrew on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:08 am

April 20th, 2016: NLSC Art from the Archives

As you may have seen, we're currently celebrating the 20th Anniversary of NBA Live - a little past the date, but we want to finish what we've started - in a series of features that include retrospectives, in-depth articles, and even some patch releases. More of that content will be on the way shortly, with a retrospective of NBA Live 2001 being the next feature up. However, the NLSC itself has an anniversary coming up in the not too distant future. As of August, we'll have been around for twenty years ourselves, in one form or another.

I expect that we'll have some kind of celebrations, with some special content to mark the occasion. We might also look to spruce up our design a bit, as it's been a few years since our last major renovation. The idea of freshening up our look prompted me to look back through the archives, both for ideas that will allow us to pay homage to our heritage in any new designs, as well as to simply take a stroll down memory lane.

Care to join me? If so, let's take a look back...way back...
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: Hidden Players in NBA Live 96 SNES

Postby Andrew on Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:01 am

April 27th, 2016: Hidden Players in NBA Live 96 SNES

The inclusion of several hidden players in the Super Nintendo version of NBA Live 96 is a trivia note that I've mentioned in a few previous columns, including my look back at the game's Expansion Draft feature. I've also mentioned my intention to talk a little more about those hidden players, and this week's Wayback Wednesday seems as good a time as any.

Hidden players have been found in several basketball video games over the years. A few rookies were hidden in the default rosters of NBA Live 2004, and were unlockable via a code (or DBF editing on PC). Poking around in NBA Live 08's database uncovered some unused historical teams. The NBA Jam series famously features several secret players that you can play with, and against. And, if you use RED MC to open up the rosters for recent NBA 2K games, you'll find a few players that have been deactivated and removed from the active roster.

However, NBA Live 96 on SNES features one of the largest selections of unlockable hidden players that we've seen in a basketball game. How did that come about? Let's take a look back...way back...
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: Charles Barkley in Basketball Video Games

Postby Andrew on Thu May 05, 2016 12:06 am

May 4th, 2016: Charles Barkley in Basketball Video Games

With this being May the 4th, the iconic Star Wars franchise is what a lot of people around the world are talking about and celebrating today. It's a little difficult to tie that into basketball - though Chewbacca's size would probably make him pretty dominant in the paint - so I decided to take a look back at this day in NBA history for inspiration. In doing so, I was reminded of Charles Barkley's 56 point, 14 rebound game on May 4th 1994, which helped his Phoenix Suns to eliminate then-rookie Chris Webber's Golden State Warriors 3-0 in the first round of the Playoffs.

When it comes to elusive figures in basketball video games, the first player that we tend to think of is Michael Jordan. As I've discussed in a couple of previous articles, MJ was missing from the various NBA sim games during his second run with the Chicago Bulls, and aside from some rare, specially produced arcade cabinets, he's never been featured in NBA Jam. However, while Charles Barkley did appear in NBA Live towards the end of his career, he was similarly absent - or replaced by a Roster Player - in a number of releases.

It's one of those things from basketball gaming history that's interesting to revisit, because it just doesn't happen with today's stars and modern releases. With that said, let's take a look back...way back...
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: Thoughts on EA's Next NBA Sim Game

Postby Andrew on Wed May 11, 2016 11:11 pm

May 11th, 2016: Thoughts on EA's Next NBA Sim Game

It's been revealed that NBA Live 17 won't be shipping in the Fall of 2016 as expected, as a new console version of NBA Live will instead be dropping in early 2017. Naturally, this has led to disappointment and speculation that the series will be moving in a completely new direction, abandoning the AAA model in favour of being a mobile-only game. At this point, those of us who are interested in seeing NBA Live improve and succeed are anxious to hear more concrete details about the future of the series.

NBA Live's hardships and setbacks over the past six years are well-documented. They include the cancellation of NBA Elite 11 and NBA Live 13, poor reception of NBA Live 14, and a postponed release for NBA Live 15, to say nothing of Metacritic scores. As we find ourselves in familiar territory, I've dug into the archives and found an article that I wrote about the future of the series back in April 2011, when we discovered the series would attempt a relaunch with a game that would eventually be the cancelled NBA Live 13. As with previous articles I've revisited, I'm presenting it as-is (aside from a couple of images), and following it up with some commentary.

So, what was my take back then, and have my thoughts changed? Well, let's take a look back...way back...
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: Long-Lost NBA Live 2002 Preview Screens

Postby Andrew on Wed May 18, 2016 10:37 pm

May 18th, 2016: Long-Lost NBA Live 2002 Preview Screens

The next game that I'll be looking back at as part of our 20th Anniversary of NBA Live celebrations is NBA Live 2002. As I'll discuss in more detail in my retrospective, NBA Live 2002 was a controversial release, as it was the first game in the series to be console exclusive and also had its fair share of issues. At the same time, it's also a game that I managed to have a considerable amount of fun with back in the day, and I kind of have a sentimental attachment to it, as it was the first new NBA Live game that came out after I took over the NLSC in August 2001.

On a recent dig through my archives, I uncovered a collection of NBA Live 2002 preview screenshots that were posted on the NLSC all those years ago, but had since gone missing following a couple of hosting and design changes. I'd previously searched high and low for them, but I just couldn't seem to find them anywhere. Now that they've turned up, I thought it might be fun to exhibit them again, especially with NBA Live 2002 being the next game I'm posting a retrospective on. It's also a reminder that NBA Live's graphics have indeed improved over the years.

So, what did basketball video games look like in 2001? Let's take a look back...way back...
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: Double Dribble Video Retrospective

Postby Andrew on Thu May 26, 2016 12:01 am

May 25th, 2016: Double Dribble Video Retrospective

I'm long overdue to do another video retrospective for Wayback Wednesday, and a recent incident involving Family Guy inspired me to cover a game that's been on my list for a while: Double Dribble, for the Nintendo Entertainment System. Double Dribble is a game by Konami that a lot of you have probably heard of, and it's a hoops title that I wanted as a kid, but never actually played until many years later. Having played the game since as an adult, I certainly have a few thoughts on it that I'd like to share with my fellow basketball gamers. Since it's recently come up in gaming news and been thrust back into the public eye, now seems like an opportune time.

It's a significant basketball video game in its own right, one that's worth revisiting if only for its memorable animated dunking cutscenes. With that said, let's take a look back...way back...

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGkHMI7ry1A
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: Stephen Curry in NBA Live 95

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:15 am

June 1st, 2016: Stephen Curry in NBA Live 95

With Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors advancing to the NBA Finals, the MVP and his team are obviously looking forward to the prospect of repeating as NBA Champions. Topping off their 73-9 season with the Larry O’Brien trophy will certainly add to their claim of being the best team of all-time, though any match-ups with great teams of the past can obviously only happen in basketball video games. Various simulations in NBA 2K16 have tried to judge how Michael Jordan and the 1996 Chicago Bulls would fare in 2016, but how would Curry perform in the mid 90s? Say, if he were patched into NBA Live 95, taking the place of his father, Dell?

As it happens, I’ve done just that, and put together a video recapping the results. So, how does Stephen Curry fare when he’s dropped into NBA Live 95, with the Golden State Warriors of 1995? Let’s take a look back…way back…

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=163XCkCTen8
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: NBA Live 95 Patching

Postby Andrew on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:16 pm

June 8th, 2016: NBA Live 95 Patching

For as long as the NLSC has been around, so has the NBA Live patching community. In 2008, patching - or modding, as it's more frequently called these days - finally came to NBA 2K, when NBA 2K9 became the first game in the series to be released on PC. As a community, we've been able to do some amazing things for both NBA Live and NBA 2K: comprehensive multi-season roster mods, enhanced textures for team and player art, and even changes to the animation files, to name but a few. We've hit some roadblocks along the way - as NBA 2K15 and NBA 2K16 modders can attest - but it was pretty difficult back in the days of NBA Live 95, too.

Thanks to the efforts of our founders, Tim, Lutz, and Brien, it was possible to create custom rosters for NBA Live 95, and eventually, custom art files as well. Compared to what they were able to achieve with the editing tools for NBA Live 96 onwards, creating rosters for NBA Live 95 was much trickier, and a lot more finicky. Through going back and creating the Definitive roster patch for NBA Live 95 as part of our 20th Anniversary of NBA Live content, as well as putting Stephen Curry into the game for last week's feature, I was reminded of both the fun and the frustration of patching NBA Live 95.

With patching/modding being such a big part of what we do here at the NLSC, I thought it'd be interesting to look back at what the community had to work with in the early days. So let's indeed take a look back...way back...
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: NBA Live Halftime Shows

Postby Andrew on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:59 pm

June 15th, 2016: NBA Live Halftime Shows

As basketball video games have continued to harness the power of improving gaming technology, we've expected more and more of them. While most of our desires have been centred on gameplay and game modes, presentation is an area that a lot of basketball gamers have wanted to see enhancements in over the years. While slick presentation will only briefly mask gameplay and game mode deficiencies, it's nevertheless important in terms of creating atmosphere, and adding those extra touches of reality that we tend to enjoy so much.

In the past few years, basketball video games have come to include very detailed and realistic TV-style presentation. Whether it's NBA Live 16's NBA on ESPN segments hosted by Jalen Rose, or NBA 2K16's pre-game, halftime, and post-game shows featuring digital versions of Ernie Johnson, Shaquille O'Neal, and Kenny Smith, we've come to expect great production values that mimic a real NBA broadcast. Back in the day, of course, breaks in the action were spiced up in a far more modest manner.

Today, we're talking about the halftime shows that appeared in the early versions of NBA Live. Without any further ado, let's take a look back...way back...
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: NBA Live Halftime Shows

Postby Culture Games on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:57 pm

Nice writeup (Y)
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Re: Wayback Wednesday: I Cannot Believe My Starting Five

Postby Andrew on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:29 pm

Thanks!

June 22nd, 2016: I Cannot Believe My Starting Five

The current NLSC Forum has been open since November 2002, archiving almost all of the discussion that’s taken place in this community for just about as long as we’ve had a message board. It’s seen its fair share of memorable and amusing threads, including users who believe modders owe them releases, unorthodox story threads, and one-sided conversations. It would also be remiss of me if I didn’t mention this thread, which gave our community a meme that is proudly displayed in the Joel Anthony Arena, home court of the NLSC Greatness in 2K Pro-Am.

However, for those of you who have been around the NLSC since the early days, you’ll remember that we used to have another Forum. It was closed when we elected to switch to different message board software, but I’m confident that it lives on in the fond memories of our longest tenured veterans. It was a smaller group of regulars who came together on those old boards, had a lot of fun discussions, and basically established our community of NLSC Forum denizens.

For those veterans, when it comes to memorable discussions, one thread probably stands out above all others: “I Cannot Believe My Starting Five”. Let’s take a look back...way back...
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Wayback Wednesday: I Cannot Believe My Starting Five

Postby zzcoolj21 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:13 am

A.L. was right...
KG before being moved to his natural position
KG after
:bowdown: Image :bowdown2:
zzcoolj21
20% on Good release machine, The NLSC's Jr Smith

PreviousNext