NBA Live 15 Hardwood Classic Edition

Talk about NBA Live 95-2002 here.

Re: NBA Live 15 Hardwood Classic Edition

Postby zzcoolj21 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:30 pm

Still a great mod. (Y)
Decided to simulate a game between the Cavs and Warriors. In the middle of the third quarter, Jr Smith gets trapped in the corner by 3 defenders. What does he do? Sinks a fadeaway 3 with 15 seconds still on the clock.

Might be the most Jr Smith move I've ever seen.
zzcoolj21
20% on Good release machine, The NLSC's Jr Smith

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:06 pm

Perhaps Smith's style of play can best be described as mid-90s basketball video game, then. ;)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Dr B on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:36 am

haha art imitates life sometimes. when i first made the mod at the beginning of last year i thought i screwed the ratings up because golden state was the #1 ranked team... little did I know what was about to happen. glad people still like it. i wish i could do more with it. if there every comes a day that we can edit rom graphics a little more easily i'm going to be all over it.
Dr B

Postby engelbydaniel on Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:38 am

Dr b , hey I was hoping you could help me to get this to work on my phone iam using a genisis emulator and ot does not load . It worked before fine on a previous phone .iam using a samsung galaxy 3 now.Thanks for the game I love it and play daily when I have it . Also do you no of any coach k mods? Thx
engelbydaniel

Postby Dr B on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:38 pm

engelbydaniel wrote:Dr b , hey I was hoping you could help me to get this to work on my phone iam using a genisis emulator and ot does not load . It worked before fine on a previous phone .iam using a samsung galaxy 3 now.Thanks for the game I love it and play daily when I have it . Also do you no of any coach k mods? Thx

Hey there. I've looked into this because I'm honestly not familiar with emulators on phones. I've only played it on PC and Mac. In my experience, whether or not the game works is pretty much dependent on the emulator. Even if it's the "same" emulator on a different operating system there are still differences. I would just try any different emulators that you can to see if you can find one that works.
Dr B

Postby engelbydaniel on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:47 am

Well that's the thing is it worked great on a few other phones .I really dig this game and I dont know much about mods and stuff . But could you possibally email me a regular zip or bin of hardwood classic man I would be willing to pay for it.engelbydaniel@icloud. Thanks dr b
engelbydaniel

Postby Dr B on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:23 am

engelbydaniel wrote:Well that's the thing is it worked great on a few other phones .I really dig this game and I dont know much about mods and stuff . But could you possibally email me a regular zip or bin of hardwood classic man I would be willing to pay for it.engelbydaniel@icloud. Thanks dr b

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand your request for a "regular zip or bin". When it comes to modding this rom the bin version is the only one that can be modded and played so the bin version that is in the downloads section is the only one I have. It is packaged in a zip file along with the srm "save file" and maybe you need to unzip it first on your computer and then email both files separately to yourself?

One other possible solution is to try different emulators if they are available for your phone. The fact that it worked on other phones means that something is slightly different (either the emulator software ported for that phone or the phone software/hardware itself or both) from your last phone to your current phone that makes the rom not work with that emulator on that phone. I would look for different emulators and try them all out.
Dr B

Previous

Return to NBA Live Vintage