Animation Patch: Collab with Medevenx, Meds V3.1b Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Animation Patch: Modded Animations V2

Postby antobulls on Thu May 12, 2016 4:53 am

Thanks man great work
Good luck at your new job :)
antobulls

Postby Aureus Divus on Thu May 12, 2016 2:07 pm

nice update, been waiting for the sig shots for a while, oh and good job on the steph sig shot, dope
Immensa Omnium Peritia
Aureus Divus

Postby Medevenx on Thu May 12, 2016 3:04 pm

Good luck with the new job!! Gonna check it out soon! Hoped it had a changelog and I hoped for the jump shot 32 from gamez (kick back like James Yap). I'll post some of my thoughts soon!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Seushir0 on Thu May 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Redownload the patch accidentally placed a jumpshot instead of Chris Pauls Free Throw Shot... :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby yourobben on Fri May 13, 2016 1:26 am

Thank you for your effort! I like this mod so much!
And hope you will update this mod when you have time.
I wish you great success with your career!
yourobben

Postby Medevenx on Fri May 13, 2016 4:26 am

I think my main issues with the mod now is that you replaced the "in use" Signature Shots with animations from gamez when it didn't need to be changed. ie. (K. Bryant, P. George, D. Gallinari, etc.) when they were unique and held their own slot in the multiple animation packs. I still highly recommend that you replace only those signature shot animations that are not unique (S. Curry, K. Walker, D. Williams, C. Anthony, etc.) because most of the animations were assigned to multiple existing rosters (ie. P. George, etc.) so that we can implement this mod without the need for a TURK file. I am absolutely in love with the K. Martin base, I'm currently using it for Stephen Curry. But moving D. Gallinari's release to S. Curry is confusing because the D. Gallinari release was already a unique animation and it got moved all of a sudden. Unique shot bases like D. Nowitzki's have been replaced with the gamez' one (which I like too) while we could have probably had both if non-unique animations like the D. Howard base was replaced instead.

From gamez animation, the jump shot base with the kick (I believe it is 32) is definitely recommended if you plan to re-edit it a bit. I also do recommend the old J. Harden base you had in your previous releases, not the current one.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Seushir0 on Fri May 13, 2016 2:57 pm

Great Feedback as always Meds when i have time I will look into it. Why you using the K. Martin Base thou? I updated S. Curry base to be the quickest release in the game to go with the modified Gallinari I put into his slot.

Can I get a list of the "Unique" So i know which I can revert back to for originals or mess around with? Cause What i did is moved all of Gamez Sig Shots for Super stars and edited the ones I wanted to my liking. It would be good to know since I also use your roster.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby CarolusXCI on Fri May 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Seushir0, I am so glad that you evolved to this point! Your work is fantastic. I always thought the blocking mechanics in this game was kinda broken, but your patch corrected it for good, at least in my opinion. I feel kind of sad that I wasn't able to help you more with this whole animation modding, but not having the proper red-mc license really hinders things a lot. Anyway, keep it up! Those are game-changing patches for sure. :applaud:
CarolusXCI

Postby Medevenx on Fri May 13, 2016 3:46 pm

Seushir0 wrote:Great Feedback as always Meds when i have time I will look into it. Why you using the K. Martin Base thou? I updated S. Curry base to be the quickest release in the game to go with the modified Gallinari I put into his slot.

Can I get a list of the "Unique" So i know which I can revert back to for originals or mess around with? Cause What i did is moved all of Gamez Sig Shots for Super stars and edited the ones I wanted to my liking. It would be good to know since I also use your roster.

I use the K. Martin base because I'm more of a fan of Stephen Curry's "split-leg" jump shot.

Here you go. I've actually uploaded this before. Just read the legend so you can kind of get what I did here. Me and J-Paul worked on this, identifying the unique animations from the recycled ones.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Seushir0 on Fri May 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Thanks CarolusXCI you know a big spurt of growth to this project came from your discovery and you know it (Y) . I would never reached this far into the project without your discovery. Thank you very much!
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby ayoronald on Sat May 14, 2016 6:08 am

Did you end up changing Paul George's shot? He doesn't stand there watching the ball go in anymore :(.
ayoronald

Postby Brian White on Sat May 14, 2016 11:25 am

Thank you for all your hard working in making 2k14 fun to play. :applaud: Good luck with the new job
Brian White

Postby Retroswald13 on Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Yow. What were the new free throw anims for Barry? Also, I noticed that the C. Paul Free Throw (Greer) causes the game to crash. Thanks
Retroswald13
Oswald. Legend Mods Creator. 256 Project Starter. Real Cheerleaders. Kawaii Leonard.

Postby Seushir0 on Sat May 14, 2016 8:57 pm

Medevenx wrote:
Seushir0 wrote:Great Feedback as always Meds when i have time I will look into it. Why you using the K. Martin Base thou? I updated S. Curry base to be the quickest release in the game to go with the modified Gallinari I put into his slot.

I use the K. Martin base because I'm more of a fan of Stephen Curry's "split-leg" jump shot.

Here you go. I've actually uploaded this before. Just read the legend so you can kind of get what I did here. Me and J-Paul worked on this, identifying the unique animations from the recycled ones.

I know you uploaded this before and I have this saved. I just wanted an easier list. I know your roster uses the Kobe Base, George a lot and the old Gallinari. I want the sig shots to be identified straight up so I will know what I can touch and can't. I just want it simplified that the player owning the Sig Shot should have his own signature shot just like what I did in establishing Curry's form both under his name, Same with Dirk, and Kobe.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Seushir0 on Sat May 14, 2016 9:03 pm

ayoronald wrote:Did you end up changing Paul George's shot? He doesn't stand there watching the ball go in anymore :(.

Yep changed he shoots differently from when he was PG 24. Uses a one motion shot now as PG 13.

Retroswald13 wrote:Yow. What were the new free throw anims for Barry? Also, I noticed that the C. Paul Free Throw (Greer) causes the game to crash. Thanks

Redownload the file again I uploaded a new one that returns it to C. Paul's original free throw. I did not implemented that Greer yet as I can't find a low jumper yet that suits it. Barry's Free Throw replaces Ty Thomas.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Medevenx on Sun May 15, 2016 12:48 am

Seushir0 wrote:I know you uploaded this before and I have this saved. I just wanted an easier list. I know your roster uses the Kobe Base, George a lot and the old Gallinari. I want the sig shots to be identified straight up so I will know what I can touch and can't. I just want it simplified that the player owning the Sig Shot should have his own signature shot just like what I did in establishing Curry's form both under his name, Same with Dirk, and Kobe.

Although I honestly don't recommend having Dirk's new base replacing the old Dirk base because the we could definitely use the animation for something else in the near future (more of getting more animations instead of replacing existing ones) which is why I believe replacing original form & base animations is a no. Things like replacing K. Irving's base (same as Jump Shot 4) with Jump Shot 42 because that's what it also is in the roster seems very tedious for both you and roster makers since you have to change that animation file which is considered unnecessary since it already exists in 42 as well as roster makers also have to change their animation to K. Irving.

(Bases In Use) Originals
Code: Select all
J. Akognon
H. Barnes
D. Barnett
K. Bazemore
C. Boozer
K. Bryant
T. Burke
M. Camby
K. Duckworth
T. Duncan
K. Durant
R. Gay
P. George
A. Iguodala
L. James
C. Johnson
J. Kidd
B. Laimbeer
B. McLemore
D. Nowitzki
C. Oakley
K. Perkins
P. Pierce
A. Rivers
D. Rose
J. Stockton
D. Wade
D. Waiters
J. West

(Bases Unused) Duplicates/Replaceable
L. Aldridge
R. Allen
R. Anderson
C. Anthony
A. Bargnani
M. Beasley
C. Billups
L. Bird
A. Bogut
M. Bonner
C. Bosh
V. Carter
S. Curry
M. Ellis
T. Evans
P. Ewing
D. Gallinari
K. Garnett
P. Gasol
M. Ginobili
D. Granger
B. Griffin
J. Harden
D. Howard
K. Irving
J. Johnson
M. Johnson
M. Jordan
D. Lee
D. Lillard
B. Lopez
K. Love
K. Malone
K. Martin
S. Nash
S. O'Neal
T. Parker
C. Paul
Z. Randolph
O. Robertson
D. Robinson
J. Smith
A. Stoudemire
K. Walker
J. Wall
G. Wallace
R. Westbrook
D. Williams

(Releases In Use) Originals
J. Akognon
L. Aldridge
R. Allen
C. Anthony
H. Barnes
D. Barnett
K. Bazemore
C. Billups
M. Bonner
C. Boozer
C. Bosh
K. Bryant
T. Burke
M. Camby
V. Carter
K. Duckworth
K. Durant
T. Evans
P. Ewing
D. Gallinari
K. Garnett
P. Gasol
R. Gay
M. Ginobili
D. Granger
D. Howard
L. James
C. Johnson
J. Johnson
M. Johnson
J. Kidd
B. Laimbeer
K. Malone
K. Martin
B. McLemore
S. Nash
D. Nowitzki
S. O'Neal
C. Oakley
T. Parker
C. Paul
K. Perkins
P. Pierce
A. Rivers
O. Robertson
D. Rose
J. Smith
J. Stockton
A. Stoudemire
D. Wade
D. Waiters
J. Wall
J. West

(Releases Unused) Duplicates/Replaceable
R. Anderson
A. Bargnani
M. Beasley
L. Bird
A. Bogut
S. Curry
T. Duncan
M. Ellis
P. George
B. Griffin
J. Harden
A. Iguodala
K. Irving
M. Jordan
D. Lee
D. Lillard
B. Lopez
K. Love
Z. Randolph
D. Robinson
K. Walker
G. Wallace
R. Westbrook
D. Williams
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Seushir0 on Sun May 15, 2016 2:33 am

Thanks for that now I can save up time and start working on it right now. Ok then so with that I wont go for making the Base and releases match. Instead for the "Unused" Duplicates/Replaceable I will try to put in as many new animations as I can and leave it to the users to edit it out. (Y) Thus much more animations to use for the future of this game if I understand right.

oh Yeah since you are a fan of his "split-leg" jumpshot:

the usual Shot + Short Rebound as a base

V2
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Aureus Divus on Sun May 15, 2016 11:13 am

OMG steph's jumper!! :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
Immensa Omnium Peritia
Aureus Divus

Postby mlp111 on Sun May 15, 2016 1:37 pm

beast work!
mlp111

Postby Medevenx on Sun May 15, 2016 3:18 pm

CURRY! Yes, that's exactly how I thought it out lol. Now this is going to be PERFECT!!!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Seushir0 on Sun May 15, 2016 3:37 pm

Well this is yours Meds let us see what you do with it :) I left every thing you noted I should keep (Returned Dirk's orig, added almost any new shot and base i can find in unused slots, your requested base for the kick is somewhere there in an unused slot) So let us imagine that everything is Just releases and Bases no specific owned shot and multiple people can use em for mix and match.

- I call this the Meds Compatible patch (this is following his rosters and using of Forms and bases) for other rosters use the other 2 existing but no Split leg Curry as I am lazy to update the older ones over again :P

https://www.mediafire.com/?r2cp7pcuy8189tw

*No 40 ft mod looks bad with curry split leg
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby CT4 on Sun May 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Seushir0 wrote:Well this is yours Meds let us see what you do with it :) I left every thing you noted I should keep (Returned Dirk's orig, added almost any new shot and base i can find in unused slots, your requested base for the kick is somewhere there in an unused slot) So let us imagine that everything is Just releases and Bases no specific owned shot and multiple people can use em for mix and match.

- I call this the Meds Compatible patch (this is following his rosters and using of Forms and bases) for other rosters use the other 2 existing but no Split leg Curry as I am lazy to update the older ones over again :P

https://www.mediafire.com/?r2cp7pcuy8189tw

*No 40 ft mod looks bad with curry split leg

It's great! Just asking,maybe you could make normal jumpshot for Curry aswell?!
Celtics and Kristaps Porzingis fan from Latvia.
Not much else to know really.
CT4

Postby Seushir0 on Sun May 15, 2016 8:24 pm

It is there...
Shooting Form: D. Gallinari
Shot Base: Jump Shot 26
(Y)

If Meds would move H. Barnes users to another slot (Maybe swap with S. Curry) then I don't mind adjusting it so we can have both shots under H. Barnes. (Normal and Split Leg).
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Seushir0 on Mon May 16, 2016 3:18 am

Wow I assumed wrong with how H. Barnes uses animations. Since it was 2 parts from One animation file I thought it would be playing two full animations of release and base. It actually mixes up all 4 Parts!

Here is a sample (just shows 3 out of 4 combinations) I think this is where the next Gen got their more than one variation on the shot.

Here is the link for those that want to try... *REMEMBER TO SWITCH H. BARNES Users with S. CURRY
https://www.mediafire.com/?v3zddh14p5c49el
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Aureus Divus on Mon May 16, 2016 7:51 am

brilliant
Immensa Omnium Peritia
Aureus Divus

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding