KVS Mod Patches: KVS Winter Cup Beta Rlsd! Fullcourt Shot and Midorima Jumper!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: KVS Mod Patches: KVS Winter Cup Beta Rlsd! Fullcourt Shot and Midorima Jumper!

Postby Vantrex on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:41 am

Also, can't you make the runner into a layup? because passing like that seems to be lame.
Vantrex

Re: KVS Mod Patches: KVS Winter Cup Beta Rlsd! Fullcourt Shot and Midorima Jumper!

Postby Seushiro on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:27 am

It won't be a pass no more we just using the animation as the base since it looks the same, your player will shoot it instead of passing it if converted to a lay up animation :| ........
Seushiro

Postby Vantrex on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:24 pm

Seushiro wrote:It won't be a pass no more we just using the animation as the base since it looks the same, your player will shoot it instead of passing it if converted to a lay up animation :| ........

Then convert it into a lay up animation, isn't that what it does in the signature? Also can you make a step back barrier jumper?
Vantrex

Postby Seushir0 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:44 pm

Then how about I do not make it at all then? Lay ups in the game have parameters if you replace them you follow the parameters the original one has it is tiring to repeat myself! That is why I want it as a runner but with a layup code of 10 20 now since runners have degrees so if I put it at 0 degrees I go to straight not heading towards the left or to the right or even back wards not aiming for the rim. Look at all the replaced dunks and lay ups I did look how off they look cause that is what replacing them right now does with the low knowledge we have on parameters.

If you want to understand more there is a tutorial with enough details in the tutorial of NBA 2k done by Carolus and I. Try making your own.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Vantrex on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:27 pm

Step back barrier jumper? o3o
Vantrex

Postby Akumetsu on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:15 am

great progress dude, thank you for making this mod. and I also read that 45 degree shot of aomine might be possible which is super sweet. same goes with your plan on making haizaki capable of using moriyama's shot
Akumetsu

Postby shin016 on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:19 am

can someone please help me when i play 1v1 on black top after a couple of shoots my player will just hold the ball and wont pass it to the opponent pls help me :( :bowdown:
shin016

Postby ianalberto on Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Hello Seushir0, are the animations project still in-progess on this one?
ianalberto

Postby Seushir0 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Yep still on my to do list still taking a break for now.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby ianalberto on Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:53 pm

I see bro, glad its still on your to-do-list (Y) We'll be patiently waiting for this :D
ianalberto

Postby 21rexzz on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:17 am

Seushir0 can you plz put ONLY the kise full court shot,because i dowload the quick fix but i don't like the cross overs and the spinnings. :bowdown:
21rexzz

Postby Seushir0 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:53 am

21rexzz wrote:Seushir0 can you plz put ONLY the kise full court shot,because i dowload the quick fix but i don't like the cross overs and the spinnings. :bowdown:

Yeah I played yesterday with the new Full Version of the patch and I was not happy this is way back in terms of the update I did to the NBA version of the animations mod so this will definitely be revamped to fix a lot of bad dribbles.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Vantrex on Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:58 pm

Are you considering on making the Barrier Jumper stepback?
Vantrex

Postby Medevenx on Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Vantrex wrote:Are you considering on making the Barrier Jumper stepback?

What exactly do you think that will be like? You can already step back from the triple threat position in NBA 2K14. We don't need this.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby ianalberto on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:17 pm

^This. There's already a step back in the game. I think the "Scoop Shot" used by haizaki's teammate should also be considered in the future plans.
ianalberto

Postby Vantrex on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:53 pm

Can the layup be built into the game?
Vantrex

Postby hatamimuzaqi on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Why I Cant Shoot Full Court With Midorima Like The others :3 Anyone can help me ? My midorima full court shoot always hit the ring :3
hatamimuzaqi

Postby Seushir0 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:47 pm

hatamimuzaqi wrote:Why I Cant Shoot Full Court With Midorima Like The others :3 Anyone can help me ? My midorima full court shoot always hit the ring :3

There are a couple of conditions I can think of but here are the important ones.

1. Make sure Midorima using Left Hand for shooting

2. Increase Free Thow Attribute

3. Aside from having high Free Throw Attribute make sure your free throw settings are switched to realplayer % and not user controlled. This condition is what most people miss.
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby hatamimuzaqi on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:19 pm

Ok thanks
hatamimuzaqi

Postby hatamimuzaqi on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:25 pm

anyone have Another KnB movements animations ?
hatamimuzaqi

Postby hatamimuzaqi on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:05 am

How i can ankle break easily ?
hatamimuzaqi

Postby 21rexzz on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:51 am

hatamimuzaqi wrote:How i can ankle break easily ?

Just keep dribbling
21rexzz

Postby 21rexzz on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:53 am

It's possible to do Midorima+Takao combo????????
21rexzz

Postby isaldalvizar on Sun May 01, 2016 9:18 am

Seushir0 wrote:Oh yeah I placed the wrong shot in recreating the file with new cross overs.

Here it is new fix with Moriyama shot and adjusted nba_animations.iff from my progress in the other thread some blocks now modified.
https://www.mediafire.com/?6priaopohowoubf

Hei Seushir0, what's name the shot of moriyama, Kise Full court Perfect copy, Sakuragi Freethrow, And i so confused about aomine's Formless shot, if CPU using aomine, awlays have less shot..
isaldalvizar

Postby eyeshield1214 on Tue May 03, 2016 12:21 am

-Can you make an Akashi Emperor eye auto ankle break? the screen turns black and the defender got ankle break when akashi use it? IS IT POSSIBLE?
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown2:

-Also the Effects of Kuroko pass? i was wondering that's cool

- and also Aomine at the back of the ring he shoot, aomine formless shot fade away that was so low and shot that make aomine foul when kise do it

:lol: :lol:
eyeshield1214

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding