Is there an NBA Live game where you can play Dynasty as ONE player?

Talk about NBA Live 16 here.

Postby ledalteclansing on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:33 am

Meaning... there is a game mode NBA Dynasty, where you can choose a team, and play as them for many years in the future.
But is there a Dynasty mode where you can choose ONE player (preferably a custom-created one) and play as him, and ONLY as him, while the AI controls the rest of the teammates, as well as opponents?

Bear in mind that my last NBA Live was 2005 or 2006, so maybe this is common knowledge now.
ledalteclansing

Re: Is there an NBA Live game where you can play Dynasty as ONE player?

Postby Izzy Snow on Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:01 am

ledalteclansing wrote:Is there an NBA Live game where you can play Dynasty as ONE player?
Meaning... there is a game mode NBA Dynasty, where you can choose a team, and play as them for many years in the future.
But is there a Dynasty mode where you can choose ONE player (preferably a custom-created one) and play as him, and ONLY as him, while the AI controls the rest of the teammates, as well as opponents?

Bear in mind that my last NBA Live was 2005 or 2006, so maybe this is common knowledge now.

Rising Star mode in Live 16 is essentially dynasty mode. You control your created player but you also have options to control your teammates decision in passing and/or shooting. Just a heads up though. The mode had a freezing issue in 15 and was also in 16 although it didn't happen as much in 16. So be prepared to have a triple or quadruple double game possibly be a waste because of this frustrating issue.
Izzy Snow

Postby ledalteclansing on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:08 am

Cool, thanks.
Just one more question... what is the earliest NBA Live with that feature? (my PC isn't very strong, so I doubt I'll be eable to play the latest version of the game)?
ledalteclansing

Postby Andrew on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:25 am

Rising Star made its debut in NBA Live 14. NBA Live 14 through 16 are only available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. There hasn't been a PC release of NBA Live since NBA Live 08.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 16