problem with 282350 folder (it doesn't exist)

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

problem with 282350 folder (it doesn't exist)

Postby jouri on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:12 am

there should be a folder in program data/steam/rld! named 282350 but there isn't

and there should be a folder in program files (x86)/steam/userdata named a bunch of numbers that inside has 282350 folder but there isn't, too

i wanted to update the game so i uninstalled it and deleted these folders too.. but now i installed it again and there aren't there..

i also create a new roster (without changing anything).. when i search for it there isn't anywhere, but in the game i can load it any time

can anyone please help me with this? i cannot put a new roster update that i have
jouri

Re: problem with 282350 folder (it doesn't exist)

Postby iamSamke on Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:34 am

jouri wrote:there should be a folder in program data/steam/rld! named 282350 but there isn't

and there should be a folder in program files (x86)/steam/userdata named a bunch of numbers that inside has 282350 folder but there isn't, too

i wanted to update the game so i uninstalled it and deleted these folders too.. but now i installed it again and there aren't there..

i also create a new roster (without changing anything).. when i search for it there isn't anywhere, but in the game i can load it any time

can anyone please help me with this? i cannot put a new roster update that i have

Nope, bye
iamSamke

Return to NBA 2K15