PC Crash Reports

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

Re: PC Crash Reports

Postby Naik_31 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Leftos wrote:
Leftos wrote:Wolves86, your issue is the generic audio crash we've been seeing that we believe is fixed in Patch 3. I don't have any specific recommendations other than the basics of trying to get the latest audio drivers or trying to disable sound altogether for now.

Naik_31, do you have a crash report you can send me?

Yes I have. The rar file is attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Naik_31

Postby st0jke on Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:05 am

Leftos, can you tell if Wolves86 generic audio crash is similar to mine? If it is it gives more hope that it will be fixed.
st0jke

Postby Wolves86 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:54 am

Leftos wrote:Wolves86, your issue is the generic audio crash we've been seeing that we believe is fixed in Patch 3. I don't have any specific recommendations other than the basics of trying to get the latest audio drivers or trying to disable sound altogether for now.

?

I've try playing with integrated soundcard on motherboard and on my soundcard (Asus Xonar DG). Everytime is the same. Game crashed. I have actual driver. How to turn off the sound? In game menu all goes down? Is that you mean? You know when patch v3 will be realesed on PC?
Wolves86

Postby aceshigh44 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:20 am

MYGM Crash : (PC) Game crashes when I click advance to offseason.

{72C571DB-F29A-4923-BD17-6F47273F5B26}
{598ce2e6-6484-4b19-9fbb-f7267d48cb0c}
{2015-11-03T00:03:45}
{c0000005,0}
{rax=0,rcx=0,rdx=4,rbx=12,rsp=3c205ae648,rbp=7ff65a039b80,rsi=0,rdi=0,r8=0,r9=7ff65cee8638,r10=7ff65d419e28,r11=7ff65ce91a98,r12=7ff655d10000,r13=0,r14=7ff65a039b80,r15=0}
009ba060
aceshigh44

Postby Leftos on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:45 am

For those of you that have had random crashing or I looked at your logs and said you had the generic audio issue, please try again with Patch 3 now that it's live and post your findings.
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Leftos on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:55 am

aceshigh44, what year are you in?

Naik_31, I found the reason for your crash and we'll start working on a fix today, however I can't give you a timeframe for when the fix will be out. Looks like it would only affect MyGM and when you've played quite a number of years, like you have (being in 2034). I'll let you know if I have something for you.

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
NBA 2K Developer

Postby aceshigh44 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:39 am

Leftos : I am in year (2031)....

Not sure if the response you gave Naik_31 also applies to me. One more problem I am having It maybe tied into the crashing I am not receiving any V.C after games I play..
aceshigh44

Postby st0jke on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:39 am

Leftos wrote:For those of you that have had random crashing or I looked at your logs and said you had the generic audio issue, please try again with Patch 3 now that it's live and post your findings.

Looks like you guys nailed it, managed to finish 2 games today, although there is no point in playing myteam on pc anymore(cheat engine quit, duped cards....) But again, awesome job!
st0jke

Postby pat_1335 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:48 am

Mine's crashing on MyGM post patch. the calendar disappeared after playing one game and trying to access it causes a crash. I made a new MyGM file after and the calendar was already gone eventhough i haven't played a game yet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pat_1335

Postby Leftos on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:16 am

pat_1335, I tried to reproduce your issue and couldn't. Do you have any mods installed? Which team are you using? Can you be as detailed as you can in your steps and maybe provide some screenshots or video? Do you have any antivirus installed and enabled? Is that the only area of the game where you're encountering issues? Are you crashing going into a game too? Can you try verifying the integrity of the game cache through Steam?

Leftos
NBA 2K Developer

Postby pat_1335 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:49 am

I haven't tried using it again but it's working fine now without the normalize stat option. i'll try it again later. i might have gotten a random bug or something. i'm not using any mods and i removed the steam folder from my anti virus coverage.

the first time it happened i was using new orleans. so i just made some changes to my coaching and training strategies and played the first game. after that game the calendar just disappeared. as in there was just a blank space where the calendar should have been. i could still access all other things in MyGM such as stats and front office. when i tried accessing a random day on the calendar (it was still functioning but couldn't be seen) it crashed to the desktop. i tried one more time with the stat option turned off with the pelicans and the calendar was already missing before i played a game. i tried it again with minnesota (with the stat option still off) and same result. so i verified the integrity of my game cache and tried again with the wolves (stat option off). it went back to normal after. i played one game and the calender didn't disappear anymore.

if it happens again i'll take a screenshot.
pat_1335

Postby dwayne12345 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Since this new patch I cannot edit roster files or create a new roster with official 2k roster. Game crashes to desktop every time before opening the rosters. This is a new issue. Here's my files.

Note: I have a few cyberface mods, basketball mod from TBM, and a court update.

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out. I removed all the mods I had and verified the cache with Steam. Works now
dwayne12345

Postby TBM on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:48 pm

dwayne12345 wrote:Since this new patch I cannot edit roster files or create a new roster with official 2k roster. Game crashes to desktop every time before opening the rosters. This is a new issue. Here's my files.

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out. I removed all the mods I had and verified the cache with Steam. Works now

You shouldn't be installing mods into the archives. Use the external plugin.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby dwayne12345 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:12 am

TBM wrote:
dwayne12345 wrote:Since this new patch I cannot edit roster files or create a new roster with official 2k roster. Game crashes to desktop every time before opening the rosters. This is a new issue. Here's my files.

You shouldn't be installing mods into the archives. Use the external plugin.

Yep that's what I meant. Just wrote it wrong. I've been using the limnono plugin folder method. It seems the verifying the game cache was the issue afterall
dwayne12345

Postby deadTaste on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:46 am

Hello.
On Sunday I faced with a problem in my Park. When i played at MyPark game just turned off to my desktop. After that i tryed to load MyPard again and game crashed to my desktop without any error codes. A lot of steam users have the same problem and nobody don't know how to fix it. Also on Saturday i player all day MyPark games and all was great. Someone saying this problem starts after last patch. So can someome help how to fix it?
deadTaste

Postby dylanme2001 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:39 pm

deadTaste wrote:Hello.
On Sunday I faced with a problem in my Park. When i played at MyPark game just turned off to my desktop. After that i tryed to load MyPard again and game crashed to my desktop without any error codes. A lot of steam users have the same problem and nobody don't know how to fix it. Also on Saturday i player all day MyPark games and all was great. Someone saying this problem starts after last patch. So can someome help how to fix it?

I have exactly the same p[problem. Mypark crashes to desktop 80% of the time. It's happening only after 3rd patch. I deleted sync.bin but it didn’t help. I have seen this problem reported on 2k forums as well.. Any insight would be appreciated.
dylanme2001

Postby Dual on Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:17 pm

Same here, i cant play park last 3 days, it crash to the desktop after loading the park 99%, it doesnt matter how many tries i do.
Fix it pls, all ppl i know has the same problem. It doenst work, changing clothes as other ppl said in steamforums.
Dual

Postby st0jke on Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:40 am

my park, constant crash!!! :applaud:
st0jke

Postby Wolves86 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:06 am

Game works fine with patch v3, but in MyLeague, when I control all teams, game just freeze in offseason NBA Draft. Sound is ok, just video. I must turn off 2k16 in Task Manager. No crashing logs. Anyone have the same?
Wolves86

Postby st0jke on Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:55 am

Leftos, can u at least acknowledge the problem with park crash?
st0jke

Postby dylanme2001 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:50 am

Seriously this is outrages!
The Mypark crash is going on for a couple of days now, users are reporting on this issue ON EVERY POSSEBLE BOARD but still- NO RESPONSE from anyone with authority. Not even an acknowledgement to the problem affecting so many.
Users can talk for hours about sweat patch or wrong attributes for players- and they get responses from wall to wall, but this ongoing and seriously game-affecting and frustrating issue is just passed by.
It's such a helpless feeling.

(And forgive my English. Not my first language)
dylanme2001

Postby PeacemanNOT on Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:55 am

Steam Username:
rhelmn12

Time of Crash:
6:38pm GMT, Ireland

Leading up to the crash:
I was playing my second game in MyCareer (2nd season). When I finished the game and pressed the Exit button it crashed.

2K16 Crash.rar
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby PeacemanNOT on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:15 am

This is really aggravating because I've played the exact same game, over and over and over again. It crashes every time.

If it helps, I was playing as the Los Angeles Lakers against the Denver Nuggets at the Staples Center.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby dylanme2001 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:04 pm

mypark crash after crash after crash.. for days.. and still no response.. people getting reply's from 2k to delete sync.bin but that doesn't help.. and nothing is worked out. no one of authority addresses this issue on any forum, yet the forums are full of the same problem.. wow.
dylanme2001

Postby Leftos on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:06 am

Looking into the MyPARK crash. I'll let you know when I have more details.

PeacemanNOT, your crash is really weird, as if the game can't find a player in the roster that was supposed to be in the game. Have you used any mods or used the trainer to edit your save/roster at all?

Leftos
NBA 2K Developer

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K16