Bugs & Glitches

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

Re: Bugs & Glitches

Postby TBM on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:52 am

mp3 wrote:
TBM wrote:Bug description: Steph Curry's high arching layup is broken.

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): Probably all, but PC for me.

Game Mode: Any

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; further details: Attempt a layup with Steph Curry. Way too frequently, something like this happens:

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVDN6osgOlI

Is it Steph Curry in general or is it all "high arcing" layups by everyone?

That much I don't know. Steph Curry is the only player I use literally every single day, because he's on my MyLeague team.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby mp3 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:39 am

Ok I get that, I would of said edit his rating but if it's myteam I don't think you can.
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby TBM on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:25 am

mp3 wrote:Ok I get that, I would of said edit his rating but if it's myteam I don't think you can.

It's MyLEAGUE. And I would increase it, but it's already at 95. The extra five points won't help.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby mp3 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:17 pm

Lol sorry not sure why I saw "myteam"

Yeah 5 extra points won't that much of a difference
mp3

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:36 pm

TBM, can't you change Curry's layup package and set it to some general guard template in myleague ? I like Curry's layups, but I think it is a little bit too much. 80 % of my layups with him have the form seen in your video. Honestly, I rarely see him use that form in real life. He does it though.
I Hate Mondays

Postby Kbryant8 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:00 pm

Bug description: My Park screen is black.

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One):PC

Game Mode: My Park.

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; further details: First time when i logged on i had this bug in my park mode, have been trying to fix it with updating my GPU drivers and every other way what people have posted to internet, seems like i am not the only one who has it but none has a fix for it. heres a youtube video of it aswell, not mine but i do have the same issue:

phpBB [video]

My PC:

Intel i5 750/2,67 GHz
4 gigs of ram
NVIDIA Gforce GTX 550TI
LA LAKERS 2009 NBA CHAMPS!!!
My photoshop thread
Kbryant8
CHAMPS!

Postby tampy on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:55 am

b]Bug description:[/b] No commentary sometimes

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC

Game Mode: MyCareer

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; further details: It's random..

I get no commentary on mycareer games.. It's just awkward silence. I'm sure I'm not the only one who have this bug because I've seen some post on OS and Steam forums.
tampy

Postby JWL3 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:08 am

Not sure if anyone's brought this up but I have problems in MyPark with:

1) Sound - music plays but sound effects are gone.
2) Cannot wait for "Next" on some courts until current game is nearly over.
JWL3

Postby dwayne12345 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:05 pm

Platform: PC

Game Mode: MyGM Summer League

Bug: When I play my Summer League games they're on the home court of my team. If I save and quit the game, when it's reloaded it will be on the proper Summer League court.

Repeatable: Yes. I have the Washington Wizards with new branding, custom jerseys, and custom court
dwayne12345

Postby concolt on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:21 am

But description: missing socks and hair

Platform: PS4

Gamemode: MyCareer

Details: my hair is messed up and socks are missing. This started after today's shoe update.

concolt

Postby Slim5050 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Bug description: Everytime i play in MyPark, theres only music going on, but no actuall game sounds like dribbling, dunking the ball, making a shot, nothing. Been like that for 2 weeks.

Game Mode: MyPark

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; Play MyPark.
Slim5050

Postby akosibimby on Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:26 am

Bug description: Outfit/jersey/sideline characters glitch, Some of the sideline characters (refs, bench, players, camera men) are NUDE and without feet and shoes

Game Mode: Quick GAME, Blacktop, I think all game modes

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; further details: Just play a quick game

Last edited by akosibimby on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
akosibimby

Postby RazberyBandit on Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:14 pm

If you saved and uploaded the screenshot to Steam, open the image from your Steam profile and copy its URL, then paste it in your reply using the ' IMG ' button. That or use bbcode, which uses brackets [ ] and text (such as url, img, quote, etc. within the brackets) to perform functions that used to require HTML coding.

Click the quote button on the right side of a post that has a picture in it to see an example of how it works.
RazberyBandit

Postby akosibimby on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:55 pm

RazberyBandit wrote:If you saved and uploaded the screenshot to Steam, open the image from your Steam profile and copy its URL, then paste it in your reply using the ' IMG ' button. That or use bbcode, which uses brackets [ ] and text (such as url, img, quote, etc. within the brackets) to perform functions that used to require HTML coding.

Click the quote button on the right side of a post that has a picture in it to see an example of how it works.

Thanks Dude it really helps!
akosibimby

Postby mp3 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:37 pm

Anyone know what's going on with the sock colours and how to fix/change it?

I.e knicks wearing blue socks at home instead of white...

Edit - Stance socks??

Still, how do I get rid of them??

I feel like I am wearing a Christmas jersey on my ankles...
mp3

Postby InFaMouS ny on Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:35 pm

I keep getting errors when rebranding teams in a 30 team myleague. The logos i upload become blanks after i select save all changes in the team branding section and arena. This then causes my jersey designs to show nothing when i go back to edit the design.
InFaMouS ny

Postby BD1899 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:37 am

Bug Description: I'm having similar problems to InFa Mouse ny. I rebranded all 30 teams in MyLeague and now I'm unable to create any new saves or access my MyCareer without crashing. When I try to create a new MyGM or MyLeague, the save immediately corrupts and deletes itself off of the list as well.

Game Mode: myLeague, but its affecting every single other mode.

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; further details: Rebrand several teams in MyLeague. I'm assuming the problem comes from memory issues related to rebranding?

Original image by freshcontrast
BD1899

Postby dwayne12345 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:31 am

Bug Description: Stanley Johnson's hair becomes a buzzcut during the game but during any cut scenes he has his proper messy natural short afro.

Game Mode: MyLeague
dwayne12345

Postby Smaug on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:43 am

BUG:invisible players,i see the ball but not the player..It started yesterday :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:

PLATFORM:PC

GAME MODE:MyTeam.MyCareer,MyPark
Smaug

Postby pravilaudavila on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:37 am

BUG: Graphics settings broken not working as they should , special effects if i turn everything off except collor correction i still get depth of field in game , fps hit is the same if i put only color correction on and everthing else off the fps hit is the same like i put everything on on special effects. I enter the graphisc menu turn special effects off exit that menu its ok , the fps is like it should be , i enter graphics settings again and just quickly put special effects on and again off and exit the graphics settings and they are still on even though i put them back on off and then saved the settings , and i enter the settings again and again put them on and the off and then they are really off. I get more fps if i put hair quality on High , which doesnt make any sense. The game is a bad console port. Cutscenes stutter real bad on 60 fps all the time With vsync , sometimes stutter during gameplay , borderless windows helps to solve stutter during gameplay but this shouldnt be the fix. If i put off on crowd shake or whatever its called when shooting freethrows and it still shake sometimes during freethrows and it looks stupid.Delay in rebound especially on defense sometimes is around 1 second. Amazing messup since they just updated rosters, the same engine, smh.
PLATFORM: Console port
GAME MODE:Console port
pravilaudavila

Postby joosegoose on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:40 am

dwayne12345 wrote:Bug Description: Stanley Johnson's hair becomes a buzzcut during the game but during any cut scenes he has his proper messy natural short afro.

Same thing happens with Cameron Payne. Do you have hair shaders set to "low"?
joosegoose

Postby dwayne12345 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:34 am

joosegoose wrote:
dwayne12345 wrote:Bug Description: Stanley Johnson's hair becomes a buzzcut during the game but during any cut scenes he has his proper messy natural short afro.

Odd. My shader detail level and hair detail level are both set to high.
special fx and color correction are on. The other special fx for me are off.
Texture and player detail are also set to high. I have crowd detail set to medium.

Not sure what it could be.
dwayne12345

Postby joosegoose on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:58 am

dwayne12345 wrote:
joosegoose wrote:

Odd. My shader detail level and hair detail level are both set to high.
special fx and color correction are on. The other special fx for me are off.
Texture and player detail are also set to high. I have crowd detail set to medium.

Not sure what it could be.

Yeah, beats me too. I have to run the game at bare minimum settings and just assumed it was a byproduct of that. Sounds like a bigger bug then.
joosegoose

Postby RazberyBandit on Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:08 am

Bug: MyCareer in-game (A button to continue) simulated Box Score player stats versus Team Comparison stats.

Platform: PC (maybe all)

Game Mode: MyCareer

It appears to me that game stats during simulated time (while on bench) in MyCareer are not correctly tracked. Screenshots:
Wiggins has 2 steals, I have one.
Team Comparison at that same point in game showing NO with only 1 TO and us with 3 TO.

How is it possible for a team to have 3 steals while the opponent is only charged 1 turn-over? Our team is the one showing 3 TOs...?

I noticed this bug a while back, but finally took the time to screenshot and post it. There could very well be other bugged stats, but this is the only obvious one I can confirm. Surely people remember how grossly bugged plus/minus stats were last year...
RazberyBandit

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:45 pm

Game has suddenly reverted back to the gameplay from the midnight release. unneccesary hesitation moves happening when i am not doing it, players,running into eachother all the time and awkward animations. The dribbling control is basically shot. I run an R9 390x, and a 3.8ghz A5800k processor.

Should i just reinstall the game? Why would this happen? I havnt changed anything. Last night it was perfect, today it plays like a nightmare.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K16