SJ25 OFFLINE MyCareer Tattoo TUTORIAL

Patchmaking tutorials for NBA 2K16.

SJ25 OFFLINE MyCareer Tattoo TUTORIAL

Postby seanjohn1414 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:40 pm

hi there!! im gonna teach you how to put tattoo on you mycareer player......... MAKE SURE TO MAKE A BACK UP

1.open nba2k16 explorer (http://3dgamedevblog.com/wordpress/?sdm ... orer-v0-40)

2.click on options then preferences and check "0B" ( dont forget to put the location of your nba2k16 ) then save settings.

3.click file then load archives

4.wait till its finish loading...... then congrats! you open "0B". :D :D

5.search "pcreate" in the search bar and you should have like this

6.you should see pcreate/chest_color_01 - 08.iff (its only six skin tones).
color 1 is dark (like garnett)
color 2 is medium dark (like michael jordan)
color 3 is light dark (like lebron)
color 4 is light (like rose)
color 5 is medium white (like curry)
color 6 is white (like gasol)
ex; my player is light dark so i will click pcreate/chest_color_05.iff
when you click your selected color go to options then "Show iff editor"

7.in .iff editor click the 2nd file that have .dds in the end and you will see this pic
right click it and click "export" and save it anywhere (mine is in desktop so i can easily find it)

8.now open it with photoshop

9.now put any design or tattoo in that dds file

10.if your finish with the design go to file > save as

11.save it as .dds and dxt1 no alpha then hit save

12.now that your .dds file is ready go back to .iff editor and right click the .dds file and now import your new .dds file then on the top left click file then save

13.go back to 2k16 explorer and right click the skin color that are highlighted and click import and import your new iff file and and then hit apply in the file and thats it
it make take a while to load and remember to back up any .iff file that you will use so you can replace it again if you dont want it anymore

14.now go to game and try to create a new player to see if it works good luck ^^

hope you understand :D :D

if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask ok ^^
and also i can personalize or make as long as im not busy and its for free ^^ (Y) (Y)
This topic was moved from NBA 2K16 Modding by Andrew on Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:19 am.
seanjohn1414

Re: SJ25 OFFLINE MyCareer Tattoo TUTORIAL

Postby seanjohn2525 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:52 pm

well my old account have been back ^^ BTW this is also my account ^^ (Y) (Y)

THANKS ANDREW!!
seanjohn2525

Postby raven417 on Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:24 am

what about colored tattoo's? , cause I tried duplicating Chris Andersen's tattoo and failed..haha..color faded
raven417

Postby bonvodka on Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:48 pm

good job bro but i cant open .dds file in photoshop.. can you provide me the file itself so i can import it.. :) sorry what im tryin to do right now is copying other players tattoo.. its funny coz sometimes i made a mistake and their arms and head's color arent the same.. anyway thanks for this tutorial.. now myplayer wont look like nude anymore
bonvodka

Postby TBM on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:04 am

bonvodka wrote:good job bro but i cant open .dds file in photoshop.. can you provide me the file itself so i can import it.. :) sorry what im tryin to do right now is copying other players tattoo.. its funny coz sometimes i made a mistake and their arms and head's color arent the same.. anyway thanks for this tutorial.. now myplayer wont look like nude anymore

Download this:

https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-tex ... -photoshop
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby seanjohn2525 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:16 am

BTW its not only the chest color you can put tattoo.. as you can see i have a tattoo on my neck^^
seanjohn2525

Postby MaxMBox on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:40 am

it's good workaround but I wonder whether all generated rookies with the same skintone will use exactly the same texture with tattoo on it or this texture is only for MC player? because as I understand you are editing default arms texture that used for all CAP
MaxMBox

Postby bonvodka on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:54 am

TBM wrote:
bonvodka wrote:good job bro but i cant open .dds file in photoshop.. can you provide me the file itself so i can import it.. :) sorry what im tryin to do right now is copying other players tattoo.. its funny coz sometimes i made a mistake and their arms and head's color arent the same.. anyway thanks for this tutorial.. now myplayer wont look like nude anymore

Download this:

https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-tex ... -photoshop

thanks bro will try later

seanjohn2525 wrote:BTW its not only the chest color you can put tattoo.. as you can see i have a tattoo on my neck^^

yeah seen that as well.. im using chris andersen colored tattoo so how can include his neck tattoo.. and one thing ive noticed, most of the created europlayers have the same tattoos as mine.. weird but its ok coz im not using them.. thanks anyways..
bonvodka

Postby eirik on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:01 pm

will this make all created players have tattoos?
eirik

Postby bonvodka on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:39 pm

sparkl3sdotster wrote:will this make all created players have tattoos?

i think so.. make sure to create a backup first of your original file.. :)
bonvodka

Postby wafuck on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:42 pm

thank you for the tutorial. i dunno how to use photoshop but in my 2 hours of research i manage to follow your instructions and make it work.
here's my ss

wafuck

Postby blueseven on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:45 pm

Bro, I did all the steps and it worked. But tatoos' color look a bit red not black. I don't know why.
blueseven

Postby Freeman13 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:36 pm

Question, I followed your steps but didn't use it for myplayer. I used it instead to open up tattoo files for NBA players but when PS opens them up it shows the tattoo image along with infinite duplicates only it gets smaller and smaller? Do I have to edit them all?
Freeman13

Postby seanjohn2525 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:27 pm

sadly yes for the same skin color i mean

bonvodka wrote:

i think so.. make sure to create a backup first of your original file.. :)

yup always export first the original file ^^

wafuck wrote:thank you for the tutorial. i dunno how to use photoshop but in my 2 hours of research i manage to follow your instructions and make it work.
here's my ss

[ Image ]

nice tatts bro ^^ (Y) (Y)

blueseven wrote:Bro, I did all the steps and it worked. But tatoos' color look a bit red not black. I don't know why.

be sure to make the design in dark colors or if its too dark u can use the opacity in PS

Freeman13 wrote:Question, I followed your steps but didn't use it for myplayer. I used it instead to open up tattoo files for NBA players but when PS opens them up it shows the tattoo image along with infinite duplicates only it gets smaller and smaller? Do I have to edit them all?

i think so bro
seanjohn2525

Postby bonvodka on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:10 pm

bro how about neck tattoos? for example yung kay chris andersen? seems that the neck tattoo were attached to his cyberface itself? tama ba?
any suggestions to copy the neck tattoo only? of course pag na copy ung face_color etc. chris andersen mukha ng my career player ko right? thanks sa support bro and sa tutorial mo dito.. :applaud: :applaud: (Y) (Y)
bonvodka

Postby seanjohn2525 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:44 pm

bonvodka wrote:bro how about neck tattoos? for example yung kay chris andersen? seems that the neck tattoo were attached to his cyberface itself? tama ba?
any suggestions to copy the neck tattoo only? of course pag na copy ung face_color etc. chris andersen mukha ng my career player ko right? thanks sa support bro and sa tutorial mo dito.. :applaud: :applaud: (Y) (Y)

just erase the face of andersen then match the skin tone
seanjohn2525

Postby tryforum on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:38 am

hi can you please upload your premade file for this? i want to have like that sleeve tattoo on my player :bowdown2:
tryforum

Postby turtle001 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:00 am

on my explorer, i only see chestcolor 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. I don't know what to choose, but in nba 2k16 my skin color is 5 (second from whitest)
turtle001

Postby blueseven on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:06 am

turtle001 wrote:on my explorer, i only see chestcolor 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. I don't know what to choose, but in nba 2k16 my skin color is 5 (second from whitest)

Skin color 5= chest_color_07
blueseven

Postby turtle001 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:57 pm

pano mo nalagyan ung leeg?
turtle001

Postby TBM on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:48 pm

Freeman13 wrote:Question, I followed your steps but didn't use it for myplayer. I used it instead to open up tattoo files for NBA players but when PS opens them up it shows the tattoo image along with infinite duplicates only it gets smaller and smaller? Do I have to edit them all?

No, no. Don't load the mipmaps in Photoshop. Generate mipmaps when you save, but don't open with them.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby matmat66 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:49 pm

Hi bro, just want to ask if this tutorial can be used also if I want to remove tattoos of current players? For example, if I want to use a NBA player CF for my created player but without tattoos, how can I remove it? Salamat.
matmat66

Postby patoto on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:05 am

hi i need help. i cant apply changes because permission denied. thanks bro
patoto

Postby steveaustin162 on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:17 am

Hello friend
How to add designs for the tatoos on the dds file using photoshop . a tutorial will help please
thank you
steveaustin162

Postby enzoen21 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:45 pm

how about the tattos in the neck and in the foot?? what pccreate to export or to edit?? thanks. thanks for the tutorial :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
enzoen21

Next

Return to NBA 2K16 Tutorials & FAQs