[2K16 Tutorial] Accessories,Upgrades, Badges, 99 attributes(Updated for patch 4)

Patchmaking tutorials for NBA 2K16.

Re: [NBA 2K16 Tutorial] Accessories,Upgrades, Badges, 99 attributes(CE Offline only)

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:50 am

landrol wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
landrol wrote:I just made a video on how to get all the Badges, Max upgrades, Accessories, max 99 attributes and Player ID Cyberfaces for Offline mode. Check it out! Don't forget to like, favorite, comment and subscribe!!

Video is still processing, so it will probably be like 20mins or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdh3dBf ... fW&index=1

Hey,

Thank you for the post. however, you mention CF ID's, I didn't see that in the video. Is there a way to ues this tool to see the CF id's of the players?

Thanks

The address for the CF ID is in the cheat engine table linked to this years video. I made a video for last year and it's the same method. Just make sure you use the updated CE table for 2K16 found in each video in the playlist in the OP. Here's a link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Rz8Hzzoj8

Perfect. Thank you.

I wonder if it will open the OC tab and show the CF IDs in there...

"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Re: [2K16 Tutorial] Accessories,Upgrades, Badges, 99 attributes(Updated for patch 1)

Postby landrol on Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:38 am

I updated all video descriptions with a new CE table that is working for the steam version after this first patch.
landrol

Re: [2K16 Tutorial] Accessories,Upgrades, Badges, 99 attributes(Updated for patch 1)

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:32 am

Is it possible to copy attributes/tendancies from player to player with this tool?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby landrol on Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:54 pm

Dee4Three wrote:Is it possible to copy attributes/tendancies from player to player with this tool?

Not with like a single button press. You'd have to manually go through and copy/paste each value to a note pad or something and then go to the other player and copy/paste them to that one.
landrol

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:34 pm

landrol wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Is it possible to copy attributes/tendancies from player to player with this tool?

Not with like a single button press. You'd have to manually go through and copy/paste each value to a note pad or something and then go to the other player and copy/paste them to that one.

Okay thanks. I'm hoping a tool comes out soon that can do it.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Re: [2K16 Tutorial] Accessories,Upgrades, Badges, 99 attributes(Updated for patch 2)

Postby JohnyFirst on Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:51 am

For some reason, attribute upgrade points doesn't work for me... :cry:
When i try to set my VC or Points to 80k - nothing happens, when i try to lock VC or Points costs - doesen't work.
Sadly, I deleted my previous career save file.
JohnyFirst

Re: [2K16 Tutorial] Accessories,Upgrades, Badges, 99 attributes(Updated for patch 2)

Postby landrol on Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:09 am

JohnyFirst wrote:For some reason, attribute upgrade points doesn't work for me... :cry:
When i try to set my VC or Points to 80k - nothing happens, when i try to lock VC or Points costs - doesen't work.
Sadly, I deleted my previous career save file.

That's because I changed that address. Cheating online is something you shouldn't be doing. It can affect others. Doing it offline affects no one.
landrol

Postby JohnyFirst on Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:31 pm

landrol wrote:Cheating online is something you shouldn't be doing. It can affect others. Doing it offline affects no one.

Agree. I never played online with my hacked player, because when i tried to play in MyPark 2-3 times, it was just waste of time with some random dudes, who simply can't play pick-n-rolls or pass me the ball when i get good position. MyTeam mod also isn't interesting for me, i tried it in 2k15, cheated a bit, and got banned. Twice. :lol: I can't understand what goal of this mod? Collecting cards? No, thanks. :lol:
So i just want to play offline MyCareer, but, with all online stuff like accessories, shoes and all other things.
Anyway, i already solved my problem.
JohnyFirst

Postby bayjay on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Is the *banned* version also the Steam version? or it is literally u bought it on steam then play offline?
bayjay

Postby TBM on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:21 pm

bayjay wrote:Is the *banned* version also the Steam version? or it is literally u bought it on steam then play offline?

Bye.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby masterdub101 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:08 am

masterdub101

Postby iamSamke on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:14 am

masterdub101 wrote:...

:facepalm2:
iamSamke

Re: [2K16 Tutorial] Accessories,Upgrades, Badges, 99 attributes(Updated for patch 3)

Postby landrol on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:42 am

Updated the description of each video with a new link to a new CE table. Was unable to find the address for the Upgrade points or the main address for the accessories. Will keep trying to find it though. Pretty much everything else is working for the MYCAREER part. As far as the other tabs go for like MyGM and such, I have no clue. I don't play those game modes so I don't know what to search for to find the addresses. Will post an update again if I find the addresses for the accessories and upgrade points. Cheers!
landrol

Re: [2K16 Tutorial] Accessories,Upgrades, Badges, 99 attributes(Updated for patch 3)

Postby fashion79 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:08 pm

landrol wrote:Updated the description of each video with a new link to a new CE table. Was unable to find the address for the Upgrade points or the main address for the accessories. Will keep trying to find it though. Pretty much everything else is working for the MYCAREER part. As far as the other tabs go for like MyGM and such, I have no clue. I don't play those game modes so I don't know what to search for to find the addresses. Will post an update again if I find the addresses for the accessories and upgrade points. Cheers!

badges doent work
fashion79

Postby cuizdockie on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:54 pm

landrol wrote:I just made a video on how to get all the Badges, Max upgrades, Accessories, max 99 attributes and Player ID Cyberfaces for Offline mode. Check it out! Don't forget to like, favorite, comment and subscribe!!

will it work on patch 4?
cuizdockie

Postby landrol on Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:23 am

Everything still works on my end. Gonna be making a new video on how to find the values yourself and how to use that to get the CE table to work for you. But, with the launch of black ops 3, it's not gonna happen right away. Soon™
landrol

Postby JohnyFirst on Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:34 am

MyPlayer face ID change doesn't work. :( Landrol, can you check and update your table? Thank you.
JohnyFirst

Postby gideoct on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:26 am

Hi landrol, newbie here...
I need some help about shoes list in Nba 2k16, could u please share arrays of bytes of shoes for me

Sorry for my english
gideoct

Postby landrol on Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:13 am

new video on how to get the cheat engine to work for the my career portion of the table has been uploaded.
landrol

Postby MrVinceCarter15 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:56 pm

For some reasons i could not find correct values for other player editing in my player team, maybe it is because when ever i minimize the game the player card moves to other player and than changed attribute doesn't actually change.
MrVinceCarter15

Postby landrol on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:40 am

MrVinceCarter15 wrote:For some reasons i could not find correct values for other player editing in my player team, maybe it is because when ever i minimize the game the player card moves to other player and than changed attribute doesn't actually change.

Did you follow the instructions in the .RAR file called "How to get cheat engine to read your game"? It's in the description on all the vids I believe.
landrol

Postby landrol on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:40 am

Oh and got a new table from a guy on reddit, Veryan77, and it's in the description of all videos.
landrol

Postby MrVinceCarter15 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:59 pm

landrol wrote:Oh and got a new table from a guy on reddit, Veryan77, and it's in the description of all videos.

I found the values the chosen tendencies changes, but when i like to change the correct value for all the stats, it doesn't change at all, i select from chewy gum with shift and then holding shift select hard foul , than right click on shot change the value and only changes tendencies :/
MrVinceCarter15

Re: [2K16 Tutorial] Accessories,Upgrades, Badges, 99 attributes(Updated for patch 4)

Postby bonvodka on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:22 pm

How to get Cheat Engine to work with any of the new or old tables:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Lt1Ma-Nu4

how about the sim quarter length? cant seem to be working.. can you help me please?
bonvodka

Re: [2K16 Tutorial] Accessories,Upgrades, Badges, 99 attributes(Updated for patch 4)

Postby jeybeatz07 on Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:50 am

Hi guys
the new table says
Activate this script while at main menu, before entering a mode. Or reload mode after activating.
but how to activate the script?
can you please tell me
jeybeatz07

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K16 Tutorials & FAQs