Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys: LAST UPDATE

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Kuroko V Slam Dunk ft. Dear Boys: LAST UPDATE

Postby Medevenx on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:47 pm

Welcome to Kuroko V Slam Dunk!

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Please click the image to proceed to the Kuroko V Slam Dunk website to download and for more information.

Visit Website
Last edited by Medevenx on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Kuroko V Slam Dunk: Kuroko No Basuke Previews

Postby ianalberto on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:28 pm

Awesome previews Meds :) can't wait for this MOD. Btw is it possible for Midorima to shoot half/full-court shots and still make them?
ianalberto

Postby Medevenx on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:53 pm

ianalberto wrote:Awesome previews Meds :) can't wait for this MOD. Btw is it possible for Midorima to shoot half/full-court shots and still make them?

Can I answer your question with a screenshot?

Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby IRoCats on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:56 pm

I hope this MOd will Compatible with Assoc.
IRoCats

Postby Medevenx on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:01 am

IRoCats wrote:I hope this MOd will Compatible with Assoc.

I do recommend that you read the full article. I explained there that it is compatible with Assoc & MyCareer.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Metalshadow275 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:59 am

Awesome mod sir ! I hope this will be available soon :D
Metalshadow275

Postby RayRay_953 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:12 am

Nice previews Med! For the Slamdunk side, will there be the early and the end versions of Shohoku, as well as Sakuragi's 2 hairstyles?
RayRay_953

Postby Medevenx on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:08 am

shinron15 wrote:Nice previews Med! For the Slamdunk side, will there be the early and the end versions of Shohoku, as well as Sakuragi's 2 hairstyles?

If you read the full article, I mentioned that there will be 3 rosters. Basically, it's divided into the 3 seasons for Kuroko No Basuke (tied hair for Murasakibara in Season 2 means tied hair for Roster 2). That's also applied in Slam Dunk, but since Slam Dunk only has 100+ episodes, I made it into batches of 33. That means Mitsui, Miyagi, and Fukuda are injured/suspended in Roster 1 (along with Kuroko No Basuke's Season 1 roster where Kiyoshi is injured). That means Sakuragi is shaven in Roster 3, and has long hair in Rosters 1 and 2.

Metalshadow275 wrote:Awesome mod sir ! I hope this will be available soon :D

This isn't like the FIBA 2K, PBA 2K updates where I work with modding teams that coordinate with each other. This is a full conversion mod where I solely developed all of the rosters, jerseys, courts, and logos. The only thing I don't do is cyberfaces and I don't really have a team of cyberface modders to help me out other than korox3323. A one-man cyberface modding team is difficult to pull off (W_zhang and Monzki15 should know this). Cyberface contributions are definitely welcome to speed up the process.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby ianalberto on Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:00 am

Medevenx wrote:
ianalberto wrote:Awesome previews Meds :) can't wait for this MOD. Btw is it possible for Midorima to shoot half/full-court shots and still make them?

Can I answer your question with a screenshot?

[ Image ]

Speechless (Y) awesome as always Meds !
ianalberto

Postby IRC360 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:29 pm

possible release date sir? :)
IRC360

Postby slapnuts09 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Wishing you all the best guys!

Thank you for bringing this project for all the Anime basketball fans out there. :bowdown2:
PLAIN & SIMPLE
slapnuts09

Postby Medevenx on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:21 pm

phpBB [video]

Check out the Kuroko No Basuke teaser by IMzKDC23​ for Kuroko V Slam Dunk!

The vid features all of the Generation of Miracles in Kuroko V Slam Dunk's Kuroko No Basuke part! It also features a few special teams included such as Teikō Junior High, Team Vorpal Swords & Team Jabberwock.

IMzKDC23 is granted early access to the Kuroko V Slam Dunk mod and has some of our files. Although he doesn't have all of the updated cyberfaces (korox323's new cyberfaces, new Kirisaki Daīchi High & Seihō High cyberfaces) in this video, the roster, jerseys, and courts are all updated. We're still waiting for korox323's complete cyberfaces for the Kuroko No Basuke part. Hopefully, we can get a Slam Dunk teaser soon!

For more information, read the full article:

Full Article
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Kuroko V Slam Dunk: Kuroko No Basuke Teaser Video

Postby yuu2319 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:38 pm

May i ask how can you make Midorima's half court shot? And also his shot from takao's pass againts Akashi too. Can you spoil some trick you used for this mod? thanksyou :D
yuu2319

Postby Medevenx on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:57 am

yuu2319 wrote:May i ask how can you make Midorima's half court shot? And also his shot from takao's pass againts Akashi too. Can you spoil some trick you used for this mod? thanksyou :D

Are you really sure you want me to spoil it.. It's like revealing the magic trick or something haha

While I'm at it, I should probably also reveal the finished portraits for Kainan and the portraits for the two superstars of Team Jabberwock. There's still plenty of things needed to do for the Slam Dunk part of the mod which I am having difficulty doing (warmup jackets and rosters of teams from the manga, not anime)
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby shin016 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:06 pm

this is awesome is this free sir :((( omg this is awesome full court shot here we come *Q* :bowdown:
shin016

Kuroko V Slam Dunk: Kuroko No Basuke Beta Preview

Postby Medevenx on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:08 am

Blog Post

Kuroko V Slam Dunk is about to release an open beta for everyone to experience the Kuroko No Basuke side of the mod thanks to collaborations with KoroX & Seushir0. Read the blog post for more info.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: Kuroko V Slam Dunk: Kuroko No Basuke Beta Preview

Postby sluggedup226 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:02 am

Greatest news all week!!
sluggedup226

Postby yuu2319 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:36 pm

Woow, so great, it's like a chirstmas gift to us :D
yuu2319

Postby Metalshadow275 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:33 pm

Btw i have a question, will Kise be able to have perfect copy or something like that ?
Metalshadow275

Postby Warstomp32 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:37 am

@Medevenx did you also consider the change of their playbook or playstyle each team?.. like Too High usually have less teamwork and passing it's more of individual and isolation for Aomine... or like Seirin Run&Gun style?...
visit my 3d works > http://gline01.deviantart.com/
Warstomp32

Postby Medevenx on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:23 am

Warstomp32 wrote:@Medevenx did you also consider the change of their playbook or playstyle each team?.. like Too High usually have less teamwork and passing it's more of individual and isolation for Aomine... or like Seirin Run&Gun style?...

Not really playbooks but I did edit the Coaching Profiles (Yosen Zone Defense, Seirin & Shohoku Run & Gun, etc.)
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby sluggedup226 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:18 am

Medevenx wrote:
Warstomp32 wrote:@Medevenx did you also consider the change of their playbook or playstyle each team?.. like Too High usually have less teamwork and passing it's more of individual and isolation for Aomine... or like Seirin Run&Gun style?...

Not really playbooks but I did edit the Coaching Profiles (Yosen Zone Defense, Seirin & Shohoku Run & Gun, etc.)

I saw the gifs Seushir0 posted and was curious if the jerseys will have the NBA logos on them or not like in the pictures you have posted? Also, will the shoes that korox3323 previewed be in the beta too?
sluggedup226

Postby Medevenx on Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:15 pm

sluggedup226 wrote:I saw the gifs Seushir0 posted and was curious if the jerseys will have the NBA logos on them or not like in the pictures you have posted? Also, will the shoes that korox3323 previewed be in the beta too?

It depends on your global, really. However, for the shoes I actually remember assigning nothing to them.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Seushir0 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:26 pm

I actually forgot that you shared your global to me :D and I should use it cause your Body models in the global have better fixed necklines for the uniforms unlike mine which has sweat patches but open neck areas and bad sock, and ankle guard placements. I hope that you include Takao and Midorima's Combo in the Release.
----------------------------------------------

Also I noticed your colors are better in your screenshot and knowing the real textures of those characters Skintone is not like that at all, including the shine on the Jerseys. Do you use Sweet Fx and ENB or is that just your Global alone? Well I will find out when I check the global you shared when I get home , but I really hope it's just global as some ENB don't work for me and I'm not a fan of Sweet Fx (Y)
ImageImageImage

Seushir0

Postby Medevenx on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:12 pm

Seushir0 wrote:I actually forgot that you shared your global to me :D and I should use it cause your Body models in the global have better fixed necklines for the uniforms unlike mine which has sweat patches but open neck areas and bad sock, and ankle guard placements. I hope that you include Takao and Midorima's Combo in the Release.
----------------------------------------------

Also I noticed your colors are better in your screenshot and knowing the real textures of those characters Skintone is not like that at all, including the shine on the Jerseys. Do you use Sweet Fx and ENB or is that just your Global alone? Well I will find out when I check the global you shared when I get home , but I really hope it's just global as some ENB don't work for me and I'm not a fan of Sweet Fx (Y)

It's all global. I don't use ENB or SweetFX (slows down my game). For Takao and Midorima, are you talking about the one in the trailer?
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Next

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding