Sigmaster - Offseason PC Roster 2.0 & 2.1 (Major Update)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K15 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Sigmaster - Offseason PC Roster 2.0 & 2.1 (Major Update)

Postby eko718 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:43 am

Sigmaster - Offseason 2.0 and 2.1

Update Highlights

Season and Franchise Mode Ready

All player contracts and ages updated for 2015-2016 season via Spotrac and other sources. Ages also updated for free agents.

The image/link below shows some in-season results as far as rookie performance. I simulated to the All Star break(Okafor rating a result of in-season progression).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7ty6grxyz5lt ... 8.jpg?dl=0

Several Players Added

Some players created since initial release:

Jack Cooley
Duje Dukan
Christiano Felicio
Jerel McNeal
Raul Neto
Cedi Osman
Lamar Patterson
Terran Petteway
Sir'Dominic Pointer
Walter Tavares

Other existing players added to teams also, including Ronald Roberts, Axel Toupane and Salah Mejri.

Players Updated

Some players were touched up visually. Mario Hezonja was completely redone. His image is at the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6e4ywbqb8e24gtd/Hezonja-update.png?dl=0

Version 2.0 versus 2.1

Version 2.0 contains 2K made players which I updated with my own CAP's, so there are 4 player duplicates. These duplicates have been injured for 480 days as to not be signable in season mode. Version 2.1 contains no duplicates; the original 2K made players are on the teams instead of my updates. The link below is an example of the visual difference between 2K's CAP's and mine.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6gx7l6rnuovp ... n.png?dl=0

Lastly, I made a minor slider tweak below for more turnovers; Pass Accuracy – 49/48

This roster can be found on 2K Share under User (eo718) - Sigmaster - Offseason 2.0 ----- Sigmaster - Offseason 2.1

Download link: The Sigmaster - Offseason Roster

Roster updated 8/8/15

==================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
==================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Roster Highlights

Accuracy of Created Players

Created players resemble real life players(for the most part -- CAP's with skin complexion #6 are the least accurate and certain hairstyle compromises had to be made) and include rookies, dleague players, missing players, etc. Players not only resemble themselves, but also play like themselves. Players signature stylings were captured, and tendencies were made to simulate thier style of play. Footage, scouting reports and watching the players in actual games were all used to adjust tendencies. Rookie ratings were also based on the aforementioned data and were constructed to align with the 2K rookie ratings scale.

*Some created players in the game are still 2K players...I only remade a select few of them. For example, Jakarr Sampson is 2K made, wile Elijah Millsap is a guy I remade. You will be able to tell the difference(for the most part).

Roster Tendency Adjustments

Tendencies were adjusted in detail for each team to simulate accurate touches and shot attempts for players. In other words, stars play like stars, teams play like themselves and the ball distribution of teams is more accurately portrayed.

Adjustments were also made to post game tendencies with attention to making the post game more realistic. Players like Dwight Howard will be more likely to back you down in the post than shoot fadeaways or shimmy shots. It is possible to be dominated in the low post in this roster.

Signature Shot/Style Accuracy

Signature shots, dunks, and more were accurately adjusted for nearly every player in the league.

Ratings adjustments

Ratings were tweaked/updated league wide to reflect the recent season performance, and for shooting, speed(very similar to speed update made by 2K with some adjustments), defense and more. Overall ratings line up nicely in this roster, though adjustments were not made solely in consideration of overall rating. The ratings were adjusted in consideration of how players with comparable attributes were rated in particular areas, and statistical data. Signature badges were also adjusted in some cases.

Roster detail

Virtually every transaction to date has been reflected in this roster. I might have missed a few players, so If you find any players/camp invites missing, feel free to let me know. I plan to make updates every now and then either way.

Sliders Included

Because this roster is based off a roster update prior to Patch #4, it is best experienced with my sliders, which are below. The sliders were created to capture the flow of an NBA game. I have experienced realistic shot attempts, PIP, free throw attempts, 3pt attempts, and a generally more realistic and human-like CPU opponent with these sliders.

The sliders are meant to be played on Hall of Fame difficulty... patch #4 seems to have neutered the Superstar difficulty completely. These sliders are sim sliders, so against certain teams, it may require change in strategy and actual good basketball to win. The sliders were adapted to increase computer turnovers and mistakes, but you still need to force turnovers with good defense. Shooting with these sliders is such that you will need to contest shots if you expect the CPU to not score, but the CPU will not hit every single open shot either.

I have not tested these sliders in a User vs. User game, but they should work just as well.

HOF Sim Sliders

**Format -- Attribute - (User/CPU)

Offense

Inside Shot Success – 40/40
Close Shot Success – 38/38
Mid-range Success – 38/42
3PT Success – 43/44
Layup Success – 45/46
Dunk In Traffic Freq – 35/35
Dunk In Traffic Success – 40/35
Pass Accuracy – 49/48
Alley-Oop Success – 50/50
Contact Shot Success – 20/20

Defense

Driving Contact Shot Frequency - 100/100
Inside Contact Shot Frequency - 100/100
Layup Defense Strength (Takeoff) - 62/62
Layup Defense Strength (Release) - 51/51
Jump Shot Defense Strength (Gather) -68/68
Jump Shot Defense (Release) - 58/60
Help Defense Strength - 65/66
Steal Success - 50/50

Attributes

Quickness – 50/50
Vertical – 50/50
Strength – 50/50
Stamina – 48/48
Speed – 50/50
Durability -50/50
Hustle – 50/50
Ball Handling – 50/50
Hands – 50/50
Dunking Ability -50/50
On-Ball Defense – 53/56
Stealing – 50/50
Blocking – 32/53
Offensive Awareness - 50/70
Defensive Awareness – 55/60
Offensive Rebounding - 50/49
Defensive Rebounding – 50/50
Offensive Consistency - 5/20
Defensive Consistency - 54/50
Fatigue Rate – 54/55

Tendencies

Take Inside Shots - 50/40
Take Close Shots – 50/38
Take Mid-range Shots – 50/58
Take 3PT Shots – 50/82
Post Shots – 50/50
Attack The Basket -50/38
Look For Post Players – 50/45
Throw Alley-Oops - 50/35
Attempt Dunks – 50/50
Attempt Putbacks – 50/50
Play Passing Lanes – 53/53
Go For On-Ball Steals – 40/40
Contest Shots - 50/52
Backdoor Cuts – 50/50

Fouls

Over the Back Foul - 60/60
Charging Foul - 70/70
Blocking Foul - 75/75
Reaching Foul - 85/85
Shooting Foul - 75/75
Loose Ball Foul - 50/50

Controller Settings

Defensive Assist Strength – 0
Boxout Assist Strength - 15
Automatic Shot Contest – Intense-D

**Here is an example of some of the CAP's**

From right to left: Jahlil Okafor, Stanley Johnson, Justise Winslow, Aaron Harrison, Brandon Dawson, Pierre Jackson.

If images don't show, try this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/72539igo76lvmqo/CAPexample2.png?dl=0

EDIT: **Here are some stats from games with these sliders as requested**

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3bad7sfe16w627/IMAG1410.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w6ox656319q847d/IMAG1598.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7b2s5rqr37uiag/IMAG1629.jpg?dl=0

This roster can be found on 2K Share under User (eo718) - The Sigmaster - Offseason

Download link: The Sigmaster - Offseason Roster
Last edited by eko718 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:29 am, edited 14 times in total.
Donations are welcome and appreciated || Cash App me at $eko718 ||

Or through Paypal @ https://paypal.me/eko718?locale.x=en_US
eko718

Re: The Sigmaster - Offseason PC Roster

Postby I Hate Mondays on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:11 pm

Hello sir. Really looking forward to trying your sliders when I get back home in a few days. Meanwhile, can you please share a dropbox photo with some Game Stats at the end of a few games, with scores, FG% etc. ?
I Hate Mondays

Postby joker43 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:17 pm

can you post another download link? i upgraded to windows 10 and now i can't access my online features
joker43

Postby eko718 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:10 am

I hate Mondays wrote:Hello sir. Really looking forward to trying your sliders when I get back home in a few days. Meanwhile, can you please share a dropbox photo with some Game Stats at the end of a few games, with scores, FG% etc. ?

Sure thing. I can post a few later.

joker43 wrote:can you post another download link? i upgraded to windows 10 and now i can't access my online features

I don't really know how to provide a download link for this unfortunately.... I'm not even sure which roster this is in the save folder. But I'll see what I can do.

eko718

Postby joosegoose on Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:10 am

eko718 wrote:
joker43 wrote:can you post another download link? i upgraded to windows 10 and now i can't access my online features

I don't really know how to provide a download link for this unfortunately.... I'm not even sure which roster this is in the save folder. But I'll see what I can do.

Arnau13 seems to have it figured out, I'd suggest asking him to help. Anyways I would also appreciate it as the Windows 10 bug sucks :(
joosegoose

Postby iamSamke on Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:17 am

joosegoose wrote:
eko718 wrote:

Arnau13 seems to have it figured out, I'd suggest asking him to help. Anyways I would also appreciate it as the Windows 10 bug sucks :(

Well download Arnau's roster then.
iamSamke

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:47 am

samardzicnba wrote:
joosegoose wrote:
eko718 wrote:

Woop Woop. Yah.
Solaris Phase Two

Postby joosegoose on Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:17 pm

samardzicnba wrote:
joosegoose wrote:
eko718 wrote:

Well yeah, that's one option. If one option is all anyone ever wants though, why does the community ever bother making more than one roster? He was just asking if a link would be feasible, no need to be so dismissive (at least that's the tone I inferred, apologies if I'm off-base).
joosegoose

Postby eko718 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:10 am

Uploaded the file to NLSC... OP updated with download link. Let me know if it works.

eko718

Postby liki on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:22 am

Great Roster, thank you for the provided file, working perfectly on Windows 10. :applaud:

Pd: I saw a repeated Tarik Black on free agents.
anyone have a 2016 draft class to start a GM mode?
liki

Postby eko718 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:50 am

liki wrote:Great Roster, thank you for the provided file, working perfectly on Windows 10. :applaud:

Pd: I saw a repeated Tarik Black on free agents.
anyone have a 2016 draft class to start a GM mode?

No problem, glad u like.

Roster updated above. 2.1 has no duplicates.

eko718

Re: Sigmaster - Offseason PC Roster 2.0 & 2.1 (Major Update)

Postby joosegoose on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:40 am

Rookies seem to just have 1 year contracts. They're all unrestricted free agents in their first offseason. Other than that, things look great.
joosegoose

Postby guigou on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:05 am

where to place the roster file?
guigou

Postby TBM on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:23 pm

Either the offline roster won't work, or it's pirated.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:20 pm

Most player numbers are wrong but overall i like the roster
Solaris Phase Two

Postby eko718 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:55 am

joosegoose wrote:Rookies seem to just have 1 year contracts. They're all unrestricted free agents in their first offseason. Other than that, things look great.

Glad u like, thanks for the compliment. You don't have the latest roster if that's the case. All contracts including rookies have been updated in 2.0 and 2.1.

Solaris Phase Two wrote:Most player numbers are wrong but overall i like the roster

Let me know what player numbers you've noticed to be wrong and I'll correct them.

Also guys, the latest of both rosters is 2.01 and 2.11 respectively on 2KShare.

eko718

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:30 am

eko718 wrote:
joosegoose wrote:Rookies seem to just have 1 year contracts. They're all unrestricted free agents in their first offseason. Other than that, things look great.

Glad u like, thanks for the compliment. You don't have the latest roster if that's the case. All contracts including rookies have been updated in 2.0 and 2.1.

Solaris Phase Two wrote:Most player numbers are wrong but overall i like the roster

Let me know what player numbers you've noticed to be wrong and I'll correct them.

Also guys, the latest of both rosters is 2.01 and 2.11 respectively on 2KShare.

Dude you gotta tell me how u extended the player rosters lol.
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:43 pm

To answer your question most of the free agents signees numbers are incorrect
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Greninja on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:05 pm

Why is Jordan Clarkson rated 72 and Russell 77 I think Clarkson is a better player maybe a 77 rating would do. Awesome roster btw. (Y)
Greninja

Postby liki on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:39 am

I gonna try your roster, the last version was great, i haven't played 2k since windows 10 problem, somebody here knows if it fixed? (I don't have my laptop) (Y)
liki

Postby iamSamke on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:51 am

Yes, it is fixed
iamSamke

Postby ismaelito69 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:25 pm

Where I place the file? I place in userdata / 282350 me and does not work , I get the default templates that I have to do ?

Thanks and sorry for my English
ismaelito69

Postby Kaa20 on Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:27 am

Hello

Can i have to install old version of this uptade ? Or i just copy / past the 2.1 ?
Kaa20

Postby 3trickzter on Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:02 pm

NEED HELP PLS.. :!: WHERE AND HOW DO I INTALL THIS MOD? :?: IS IT IN THE 2K15 PATH? THANKS.. :D (Y)
3trickzter

Return to NBA 2K15 Modding