Asking for reset password, password reset email never sent

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

Asking for reset password, password reset email never sent

Postby Chicago1 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:10 pm

Hi mods,

I did more than 5 attempt to get a new password in this acount. But the reset email was never sent

Luckily i still logged in in my Samsung tab
Who dares wins
Chicago1

Re: Asking for reset password, password reset email never sent

Postby Andrew on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:31 pm

Since you're obviously able to log in, you should be able to just change your password through the user control panel.

If you still require assistance, please email forum@nba-live.com, so that we can handle any password issues privately and securely.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Chicago1 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:08 pm

Andrew wrote:Since you're obviously able to log in, you should be able to just change your password through the user control panel.

If you still require assistance, please email forum@nba-live.com, so that we can handle any password issues privately and securely.

I ticked remember my password on my phone, so i was able to login, but the problem is i'm trying to login in my pc. And i forgot the password
Who dares wins
Chicago1

Postby Andrew on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:29 pm

As I said, you can go to the user control panel and change it to whatever you'd like. You can then use that new password to log in on all devices.

If you get stuck, email forum@nba-live.com with the password you'd like to use, and I'll change it manually for you.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Chicago1 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:47 am

Andrew wrote:As I said, you can go to the user control panel and change it to whatever you'd like. You can then use that new password to log in on all devices.

If you get stuck, email forum@nba-live.com with the password you'd like to use, and I'll change it manually for you.

Done Andrew, you can check that email from me

Thanks for your help :D
Who dares wins
Chicago1

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard