Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K15 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Keeks 2K16 Roster + Free Agents

Postby rovert22044 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:23 pm

keeks wrote:
dav_9 wrote:
Any chance you can share your createdplayerpool file, keeks? I'm using an older roster you uploaded that I've modified for my own personal playing. It would be nice not to have to redo those changes with every update.

"The extension is not allowed" when i try to add as attachment

You can just upload it to any free site such as http://www.filedropper.com/ or http://www.4shared.com/ , then post the link to the download. :)
rovert22044

Postby keeks on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:06 pm

keeks

Postby miki_92 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:25 pm

It's so frustrating that you cannot use these custom rosters for MyCareer :roll:
miki_92

Postby rovert22044 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:23 am

keeks wrote:http://www.filedropper.com/createdplayerpool

Awesome! You're the man! Thanks!
rovert22044

Postby rovert22044 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:15 am

Here are the remaining draft picks missing from the roster:

Cavaliers SF Cedi Osman
Nets SF Juan Pablo Vaulet
Heat SG Josh Richardson
Jazz PG Oliver Hanlan
Suns PG Andrew Harrison
Celtics SG Marcus Thornton
Raptors SG Norman Powell
76ers C Arturas Gudaitis
Thunder C Dakari Johnson
Wizards PF Aaron White
Magic Tyler Harvey
Trailblazers SG Daniel Diez
Nuggets PG Nikola Radicevic
76ers SF J.P. Tokoto
Hawks PF Dimitrios Agranvanis
76ers Luka Mitrovic

Any plans on these being made?
rovert22044

Postby Kevin on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:07 am

rovert22044 wrote:Here are the remaining draft picks missing from the roster:

Cavaliers SF Cedi Osman
Heat SG Josh Richardson
Jazz PG Oliver Hanlan
Suns PG Andrew Harrison
Raptors SG Norman Powell
76ers C Arturas Gudaitis
Thunder C Dakari Johnson
Wizards PF Aaron White
Magic Tyler Harvey
76ers SF J.P. Tokoto
76ers Luka Mitrovic

More than half of those won't play in the NBA this season
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby rovert22044 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:26 am

Kevin wrote:

Cavaliers SF Cedi Osman
Heat SG Josh Richardson
Jazz PG Oliver Hanlan
Suns PG Andrew Harrison
Raptors SG Norman Powell
76ers C Arturas Gudaitis
Thunder C Dakari Johnson
Wizards PF Aaron White
Magic Tyler Harvey
76ers SF J.P. Tokoto
76ers Luka Mitrovic

Yeah I expect the same. Just would be nice to have them in the created player pool so if they do happen to sign, we can easily add them. Or for keeping teams above 12 players as momentarily place-holders.
rovert22044

Postby keeks on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:45 pm

rovert22044 wrote:
Kevin wrote:

Cavaliers SF Cedi Osman
Heat SG Josh Richardson
Jazz PG Oliver Hanlan
Suns PG Andrew Harrison
Raptors SG Norman Powell
76ers C Arturas Gudaitis
Thunder C Dakari Johnson
Wizards PF Aaron White
Magic Tyler Harvey
76ers SF J.P. Tokoto
76ers Luka Mitrovic

Yeah I expect the same. Just would be nice to have them in the created player pool so if they do happen to sign, we can easily add them. Or for keeping teams above 12 players as momentarily place-holders.

a lot of teams are full already and some of these guys are draft and stash in Europe. ill make the ones that were in US college or euro that are for sure coming over.

Dakari johnson is in there already I swear I made luka mitrovic and Nikola Radicevic but I guess not

edit: 76ers are full so Luka mitrovic is in FA
keeks

Postby rovert22044 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:54 pm

keeks wrote:
rovert22044 wrote:
Kevin wrote:

Cavaliers SF Cedi Osman
Heat SG Josh Richardson
Jazz PG Oliver Hanlan
Suns PG Andrew Harrison
Raptors SG Norman Powell
76ers C Arturas Gudaitis
Thunder C Dakari Johnson
Wizards PF Aaron White
Magic Tyler Harvey
76ers SF J.P. Tokoto
76ers Luka Mitrovic

a lot of teams are full already and some of these guys are draft and stash in Europe. ill make the ones that were in US college or euro that are for sure coming over.

Dakari johnson is in there already I swear I made luka mitrovic and Nikola Radicevic but I guess not

edit: 76ers are full so Luka mitrovic is in FA

You might have made them. They're just not in the created pool. I'm using my own personal roster, not your latest roster. I just wanted to add some of the players from your created pool.
rovert22044

Postby Kuzma on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Can you add Boban Marjanovic from Crvena Zvezda to San Antonio Spurs? Sources say he sign 1 year deal worth 2M $.
Kuzma

Postby everest9 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Great work man
Will be good if you make somethings with Larry Sanders. Bulls always sign him :?
Also
Alonso Gee > New Orleans Pelicans
Zaza Pachulia > Dallas Mavericks
everest9

Postby Bok on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:39 am

Hello, I also downloaded your created player pool for offline personal use. But I'm not seeing any of the top picks. Example: Russel, Towns, Okafor. All I see is 2nd rounders. Why is that?
Bok

Postby keeks on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:18 am

Bok wrote:Hello, I also downloaded your created player pool for offline personal use. But I'm not seeing any of the top picks. Example: Russel, Towns, Okafor. All I see is 2nd rounders. Why is that?

i didnt make those ones

everest9 wrote:Great work man
Will be good if you make somethings with Larry Sanders. Bulls always sign him :?
Also

updated + gave larry sanders a suspension so either teams wont sign him or if they do he wont play (for 480 days)

had to put joel freeland back on blazers to get gee off until they sign someone tho.

Kuzma wrote:Can you add Boban Marjanovic from Crvena Zvezda to San Antonio Spurs? Sources say he sign 1 year deal worth 2M $.

the spurs are currently full, but he is in the FA pool. he was already in the game on a Euro team so I didnt mess with his stats
keeks

Postby joosegoose on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:21 pm

I posted this on OS but no idea how much you keep up with both...it doesn't look like the rookies are on the same midrange-3 point scale as the rest of the roster (if they are, you have some rooks with really high 3pt attributes). It looks like the rookies were created but not given the global shooting nerf to match.

I would rather see the rest of the roster increased to how it used to be to match the rookies, but either way would fix it.
joosegoose

Postby keeks on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:01 pm

joosegoose wrote:I posted this on OS but no idea how much you keep up with both...it doesn't look like the rookies are on the same midrange-3 point scale as the rest of the roster (if they are, you have some rooks with really high 3pt attributes). It looks like the rookies were created but not given the global shooting nerf to match.

I would rather see the rest of the roster increased to how it used to be to match the rookies, but either way would fix it.

i only posted it there for ppl to see really i dont use that site often.

wow didnt know this global thing happened steph and kyle korver only 89 3 pt... did every player just get like 10 taken off or somethin?
keeks

Postby Kevin on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:30 pm

Yes, it was a part of a roster update after patch #4.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:55 pm

everest9 wrote:Great work man
Also

I suggest giving him the worst stats possible. Team's will be avoiding him like he was Kwame Brown.
I Hate Mondays

Postby joosegoose on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:14 pm

keeks wrote:
joosegoose wrote:I posted this on OS but no idea how much you keep up with both...it doesn't look like the rookies are on the same midrange-3 point scale as the rest of the roster (if they are, you have some rooks with really high 3pt attributes). It looks like the rookies were created but not given the global shooting nerf to match.

i only posted it there for ppl to see really i dont use that site often.

wow didnt know this global thing happened steph and kyle korver only 89 3 pt... did every player just get like 10 taken off or somethin?

Got it, I'll ignore the thread there then.

Yes, one of the final roster updates nerfed both midrange and both 3pt shooting stats by 8: http://www.operationsports.com/news/838 ... -shooting/

If you're willing to do so, I would strongly suggest taking every player you didn't add in yourself and adding 8 points back to their relevant attributes. The global nerfs are okay for online games I suppose, but offline you can get the same effect with sliders. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure the AI doesn't take the nerfed shooting into consideration (way too many guys are left open for 3) and it really screws with rookies/draft classes.
joosegoose

Postby keeks on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:21 pm

joosegoose wrote:Got it, I'll ignore the thread there then.

Yes, one of the final roster updates nerfed both midrange and both 3pt shooting stats by 8: http://www.operationsports.com/news/838 ... -shooting/

If you're willing to do so, I would strongly suggest taking every player you didn't add in yourself and adding 8 points back to their relevant attributes. The global nerfs are okay for online games I suppose, but offline you can get the same effect with sliders. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure the AI doesn't take the nerfed shooting into consideration (way too many guys are left open for 3) and it really screws with rookies/draft classes.

I got up to the jazz but its 4 am here and im tired so ill finish tomorrow + free agents. i didnt put on 2k share yet ill just wait til its all done for that
keeks

Postby joosegoose on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:39 pm

keeks wrote:
joosegoose wrote:Got it, I'll ignore the thread there then.

I got up to the jazz but its 4 am here and im tired so ill finish tomorrow + free agents. i didnt put on 2k share yet ill just wait til its all done for that

You are the man! I did it myself in the middle of a MyLeague when I got fed up...it gets old quick, but it's going to be fantastic to have an updated and proper roster!
joosegoose

Postby keeks on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:55 am

Alright all players have been re buffed with +8 mid/3pt moving and standing shot, including free agents. Robert Upshaw was in FA for some reason I swear I put him on Lakers after I made him but he is there now
keeks

Postby intx on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:08 am

keeks wrote:Alright all players have been re buffed with +8 mid/3pt moving and standing shot, including free agents. Robert Upshaw was in FA for some reason I swear I put him on Lakers after I made him but he is there now

Gonna check it out now. Was using the previous version, but only got a few games in. Great work man.
intx

Postby dav_9 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:02 am

So are you guys playing with +8 mid/3pt on HoF (or Superstar) with Simulation Sliders now? Is this just because the added rookies were on the old scale? Are you guys using custom sliders now? It just seems like it'd funk up the balance if we just boost everyone.
dav_9

Postby keeks on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:18 am

dav_9 wrote:So are you guys playing with +8 mid/3pt on HoF (or Superstar) with Simulation Sliders now? Is this just because the added rookies were on the old scale? Are you guys using custom sliders now? It just seems like it'd funk up the balance if we just boost everyone.

Just uploaded the last version of the roster I had that was basically 2 nights ago but without all the shooting updates in case people still want that version. will try and update it but it wont be as much as the main roster

2nd roster for the 2k nerfed shooting: "2k16 Keeks pre buff"
keeks

Postby joosegoose on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:03 pm

dav_9 wrote:So are you guys playing with +8 mid/3pt on HoF (or Superstar) with Simulation Sliders now? Is this just because the added rookies were on the old scale? Are you guys using custom sliders now? It just seems like it'd funk up the balance if we just boost everyone.

I've been playing on the pre-nerf scale all along, which I personally find much better unless you're playing online (in which case you can't use a custom roster anyways). It plays nicer with franchise modes, the AI handles it better, commentary doesn't get surprised when a decent shooter takes an open 3, and it works well if you're willing to adjust sliders or use real fg% (I personally use this slider set).

That being said, to each their own, so luckily Keeks uploaded the version with the 2k default scale as well.
joosegoose

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K15 Modding