Bugs & Glitches Reporting Thread

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

Re: Bugs & Glitches Reporting Thread

Postby MaeseppTarvo on Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:41 am

Bug description: Hey, when I enable SLI then MyPlayer jersey number start blinking and shows are all black.

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC

Game Mode: In Game, In store.

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Enabling SLI.
MaeseppTarvo

Postby Hadley88 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:11 am

Dommy73 wrote:
Hadley88 wrote:Bug description: Online is unplayable from Europe in 99% of Games.

Platform: PC

Game Mode: All Modes

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: If the Opponent isn't from Mid-Europe it laggs like shit (over 300ms)

Well... Yeah, that's a property of the internet.
If I ping some servers located at east coast of US I'll get ping around 120 - 150ms. And I'm pretty close to the backbone.
West coast is 180-200ms between for me.
And Philippines is like 375ms.

FIFA is perfect, PES is perfect and all other Games I play online have no lag at all. Its clearly 2Ks fault. And I feel like my opponents never have lag. Its like their Servers are in West USA and they have no lag, and I have like 2 Second Delays...
Hadley88

Postby Kevin on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:26 pm

Bug description: Can't connect to 2k sports server. The "NBA2K15" logo sometimes switches to "2kTV" which was a good thing but then reverts to the 2k15 original logo which means I'm not connected to the internet. My VC is present but MyTeam is like invisible or something and you can't play online on MyCareer. Plus, you can't download the roster.

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PS4

Game Mode: IN Game

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Connecting to the server
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby Hadley88 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:34 pm

By the way, the Controller Issue is still not fixed. If you Controller disconnects you can't get it back to work if you are in a Online-Game.
Hadley88

Postby tee-pane on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:15 pm

I bought the game on Steam earlier today, the offline modes run fine, but when I tried the quick match or my Park, there's nobody else online. My game has the most up to date rosters, does that mean this is a problem with having to download the patch externally?
Your help would be much appreciated.
tee-pane

Postby MrVinceCarter15 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:16 pm

tee-pane wrote:I bought the game on Steam earlier today, the offline modes run fine, but when I tried the quick match or my Park, there's nobody else online. My game has the most up to date rosters, does that mean this is a problem with having to download the patch externally?
Your help would be much appreciated.

There are regional servers, East US is going to be the most populated due to them being 3 hours ahead. If you're on the West or your park is empty the best bet is to make a lot of friends and do the play with friends thing.
MrVinceCarter15

Postby ThePointForward on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Also make sure you're running the game preferably in english language.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby tee-pane on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:24 pm

@VC15 I'm in Toronto, does that count as East coast, or do they have a separate Canadian server lol? 2K14 PC's quick matches were working fine for me, I've played like 1500 games.

@Dommy,im running the game in English, maybe is there another language that will lead to a more populated server?
tee-pane

Postby ThePointForward on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:20 am

In Toronto I would guess the English should be most used.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby PoundedChicken on Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:39 am

This one only just started in the last two days:

Bug description: New MyLeague, if you select randomly-generate a draft class, all the draftees will have first names starting with "A"

Game Mode: MyLeague

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Start a new MyLeague franchise, select Auto-generate rookies. Go into scouting and look at the names.

A names.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PoundedChicken

Postby LHead2 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:47 pm

PoundedChicken wrote:This one only just started in the last two days:

Bug description: New MyLeague, if you select randomly-generate a draft class, all the draftees will have first names starting with "A"

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Start a new MyLeague franchise, select Auto-generate rookies. Go into scouting and look at the names.

A names.jpg

I can confirm this bug. It's an issue with the latest roster update.
LHead2

Postby londonsmith on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:29 am

Bug description: I have downloaded a few draft classes from 2k. When I start a MyLeague, it asks whether I would like to use an auto-generated or custom draft class. When I select that I want to load a draft class (I checked the folder previously to ensure I would have classes to choose from) the page pops up for a moment then closes immediately, not letting me pick any of the classes, thus defaulting to an autogenerated class

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC (Steam)

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Happens every time.
londonsmith

Postby landrol on Tue May 05, 2015 5:22 am

Bug description: During cutscenes in MyCareer, my player will have no shirt on. It will work fine for the first couple of cutscenes, then after that shirtless(This is a connected career as well meaning Online). Also, once I get into the starting lineup, I NEVER get subbed out of games anymore. My current mins per game are set to 30, but every game I end up playing 48 mins......which is pretty damn annoying. :evil:

Game Mode: MyCareer

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Creating a new player, after the first like 5 or so cutscenes, my player will be shirtless in the cutscenes......even though it's a connected career. I have gone into the player store, tried unequipping and re-equipping the items, still nothing. Same in the post game interviews, where the clothes from the MyGM part are supposed to kick in......just shirtless lol. And, when I get into the starting lineup, my player is NEVER subbed out. EVER.
landrol

Postby wombatvvv on Wed May 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Bug description: View from inside player's head

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Sometimes (actually very often), when you're sitting on the bench and seeing the game through your player's eyes, the view is coming from inside their head. So you see the back of their eyeballs and their mouth, etc. and not the game. Not only annoying but slightly creepy.
wombatvvv

Postby john_smith21 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:22 am

Bug description: Disappear Assist Of The Game, Player Of The Game and all players highlights after the game

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; start game, sim and quit
john_smith21

Postby venjeny on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:51 pm

Bug description: 1.) some goggles (the cheap ones) won't appear when equipped in MyCareer/MyPlayer.
2.) player of the game , assist of the game highlights of players gone in MyCareer.

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: 1.) equip the said goggles.
2.) play until the game ends.
venjeny

Postby tee-pane on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:57 pm

The Melo glitch in My Team... The game got the network error right after tip off, I thought to myself how I was gonna defend Melo at the Centre with Yao haha. And I hate how the network glitch uses up contracts...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tee-pane

Postby volsey on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:54 pm

Bug description: Can't connect to 2k servers upon upgrading to Windows 10

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC Windows 10

Game Mode: Anything

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Upgrade to Windows 10, prepare to have no connection to 2k servers, which means I can't even play myCareer because for some reason it has to sync those stupid 2k points. ugh
volsey

Postby ThePointForward on Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:31 am

This is known bug since at least december 2014 though.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby Andrew on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:10 am

Not for Windows 10 specifically though, that's just been released.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby iamSamke on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:19 pm

Andrew wrote:Not for Windows 10 specifically though, that's just been released.

I think mean on googles glitches
iamSamke

Postby ThePointForward on Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:00 pm

Andrew wrote:Not for Windows 10 specifically though, that's just been released.

It did the same on Technical Preview, on (most probably) all Insider Preview builds... So yeah, on Windows 10.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby Andrew on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:06 pm

Fair enough then.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA 2K15