NBA Live 16 Wishlist

Talk about NBA Live 16 here.

Re: NBA Live 16 Wishlist

Postby cdj on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:24 pm

Lengthy, but tried to go as concise as I could. Andrew, thanks for the opportunity to post our wishlist here and for compiling it.

Improved gameplay
- Improved CPU AI & team styles. Match team styles; better logic in late-game situations.
- Improved post game. More moves, results, deeper controls (but not as complicated as 2K, please).
- Improved shot arc & ball physics. Results too predictable based on arc/speed.
- More control on passes. Ability to manually execute a bounce pass & lob pass. More pass animations, varying pass speeds, etc.
- Auto-motion set to ON. Ability to set for USER & CPU instead of HOME & AWAY.
- Ability to select screener on PNR
- Injuries (short & season-ending)
- More defensive plays. 1-3-1, Full Court Presses, junk defenses, etc. You never know what will slow a user down. Would work best with Custom Playbooks.
- Custom Playbooks
- True defensive double team and traps. (Perhaps with pass success/accuracy dropping longer trap is set.) Currently 'double team' = just another guy in the way.
- (Rare) broken ankles. Ability to embarrass defender in transition, see Live 10.
- Player Lock option. Push in L3 to play as certain player.
- Ability to play after the buzzer. IE: Shot attempts tried, rebound attempts at buzzer should be finished out.
- Replay reviews on end of quarter shots. (See Live 10.)

Improved animations
- Elimination of old idle animation(s)
- More animations (& results!) for everything
- More signature moves/animations/celebrations, inc. Legends as well
- Elimination of long, unbreakable animations. (Aren't many in game, but there is one under the post move that plays out too long - double move/pivot under hoop)
- Stopped dribble moves by defender seem to get offensive player moving in (sideways) direction. Just not realistic.

Online Team Play & adidas Live Run
- With lobby/social system to allow users to compete in 21, HORSE, 3-point shootout, etc. (Stat tracking for all.)
- Quick match-making system
- Player stat tracking. (Ability to view FG%, stats, etc.)

Revamped/improved strategy & substitution screens
- Show player position on sub tab
- Ability to edit/create new quick sub categories
- Sub/strategy tabs able to stay on-screen & called during cutscenes
- Subs from pause menu on View Game Stats tab needs stats reorganized. (Pts, fouls need in front)
- During timeouts, a larger menu screen.

Online Leagues
- Full customization. Ability to use any number of teams, any number of games, etc.

Rising Star Improvements
- Photo GameFace
- Ability to use Rising Star online/competitively; Crew knock-off. EASBL?
- Addition of NBDL, FIBA, Olympics, etc. (Also in Dynasty)
- Ability to edit/select dribbling, shot, dunk, movement packages
- Full NBA stats and records (game, season, career) for user to attempt to surpass.
- Ability to play for and earn shoe (and apparel) sponsorship
- Ability to use current or edited roster
- Ability to have starting roster with rookies on proper team
- 'Choose Your Own Adventure' - Help user take path they want. Some want to be bench player, some instant star, etc. NBDL, FIBA, Olympics, etc. would aid in this greatly. Basically make each experience unique and customizable; no need for scripted experience.
- Ability to play as or add in Legends.

Improved arenas
- Better looking than competitor, just have secondary details now to correct. (EX: Missing/outdated banners & signage, some court art errors due to bad early mocks, etc.)

Complete editable & shareable sliders

Complete editable & shareable player/roster editor

Improved presentation & commentary
- Better post-game celebrations, particularly for game winning shots, big games, etc.
- More strategy discussion by commentary team
- Better fitting jerseys (less movement across chest)
- Improved player models (especially back of shoulders)
- Improved player and crowd reactions during timeouts. EX: If HOME team goes on run to force AWAY timeout, crowd should be in it more, mascot/dance team storm court, etc.)
- Dyn & RS: More commentary on league & player happenings.
- More pre-game opening types/variations
- Proper display of positions in pre-game, lineups, menus, etc. Should ALWAYS be PG, SG, SF, PF, C.
- Injured players on bench in street clothes. Assistant coach(es) on bench as well.
- Scanned Breen & Van Gundy sitting in proper media location.

Improved Dynasty
- ESPN Ticker in Dynasty; Improved Dynasty Presentation
- Dynamic Crowds
- All-Star Weekend events (Shooting Stars, Skills Challenge, Rising Stars game, Celeb game, Three-Point Contest, Slam Dunk Contest) [Events also as one-off mode with online component with leaderboard/stat tracking as well.] Integration in Rising Star as well. All-Star voting leading up to event.
- Ability to 'play' as coach (Coach Mode). Call plays, make subs, but game played out by CPU. (In all modes.)
- Ability to contract/expand/alter league. IE: Add/relocate teams in Seattle or Las Vegas. Move existing teams to previous locations (using assets already in LUT), IE: Sacramento back to KC-Omaha, etc.
- Ability to edit/create draft classes
- Ability to play as or add in Legends.

Other
- Four-player offline, two users on one team, etc.
Last edited by cdj on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cdj

Postby Andrew on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:15 am

Great list, appreciate you getting involved Chris. :)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby beegees on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:38 am

The main thing!
EA, you need to add an opportunity to customize the control scheme.
In this case we can remind two different ways. First: there would be like in the NHL game series with a bit of preset controls schemes (modern, classic and simple). Second: we can remind an experience of the NBA Live's 05-08 (I write about PC versions of their, because I haven't played on consoles in those times ;)) with fully customized controls.
There is terrible for me permanently use the Y button to perform a "cheat" (euro step), but in the same time it's very tight to push RS vertically to perform a most used in real NBA games move like post play. And I can't change controls... :(
This Is Where I Came In

beegees

Postby KingDonDaGod on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:17 am

:D Next Year I want to see:
-Adidas Live Run
-Dynamic DNA
-More real-life animations added to it to increase authenticity
-Make More improvements in graphically if possible
-Deeper Rising Star Mode or No Rising Star Mode
-Be able to use created player on online game modes
-Better Skin textures
-More dribbling combinations
- Stronger defense (harder to score)
-More contact on defense
-Better calculations on attributes
-Make body size and stature relevant in terms to position and attributes
-Put the shot stick back on the game
-Online dynasty mode
-FIBA (Dynasty Mode off-season)
-Realistic Dunk packages
-NBA Live 10 beginning of the game gym
-Dynasty Mode practice mode
-Difficult Rising Star Mode
-More Game Modes
-All-Star Weekend
-More NBA Legends
---- Just Make it the best of your abilities----- Thank You one (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
KingDonDaGod

Postby cdj on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:31 pm

Some additional items I forgot or noticed while playing recently:

Improved Gameplay
- Ability to cut/drive quicker off screens. (Perhaps success tied to ratings.) Helps to avoid Mario running.
- On successful pump fakes, ability to move around defender. (Perhaps success tied to ratings.) Helps to avoid Mario running.
- Player Movement: When dribbling the ball, it is difficult to move one step forward. (Flick of left stick should get them one step closer, instead they move backwards. Makes it difficult to take the one step into range around the three-point arc.)
- Fouls on pump fakes: Defender who falls for pump fake should occasionally fall into/on shooter, fouling them.
- Offensive player/teammates should be able to quickly after catch/screen & roll/cut. They take extra steps, missing the window for a quick shot.
- Improved fast break & transition: Still not quite smooth or proper. (2K does this well.) On break/transition, shooters should sometimes spot up from the outside. Players way behind on break should stop/stay in backcourt to avoid pee-wee football game visual.
- Less steals: Too easy to steal the ball, even on Superstar difficulty.

Improved Animations
- More animations (& variation/results!) for everything. Seems to be only a handful (if not only one) animation for certain reactions. EX: Player falling back has legs go up in air. Some falls should see them fight to get back up quickly, perhaps slips on the attempt, etc.
- Celebration Animations: Following some baskets, celebration animation has player head down too far.

- Ability to make/set all individual defensive strategies/settings in pre-game.

Rising Star Improvements
- Ability to play as ALL PLAYERS. (For those who don't want to pad stats and prefer reaching team goals.)

Improved Arenas
- Accurate arena ribbon board graphics. (Especially after victories.)

Improved Presentation & Commentary
- Game Stats & Post-game: Ability to see score by quarter (quarter by quarter score).
- T-shirts/unis on some/more bench players.
- More fan/crowd models, movement & variations. Currently too 'clean.' EX: Fans walking aisles, leaving/going to seats. Fans looking at phones. Models including kids, etc.
- 3D Court Projection Tech as used by NBA teams as part of pre-game.
- PG to C: The correct basketball format in showing lineups goes from PG to C. LIVE 15 has this backwards in pre-game lineup screen, in-game sub screen, and in LUT AH search menu, etc.
- Special ESPN music. (IE: Latin night music.) Could be user selected in pre-game or set to match uni selection, etc.
- More old/throwback uniforms; shoes & unis delivered in-game faster.

Improved Dynasty
- Ability to use 2D logos or use old logos (as in UT).
- Tribute Night: Incorporate Legends and have night where they are 'honored' in pre-game. A way to make games special in Dynasty.

Ultimate Team
- Ability to set rotations in LUT (& all modes for that matter)
- Proper/authentic shoes and gear for all players. Big issue with Legends presently.

Other
- Scrimmage: More options. EX: Scoreboard, full game, partial game, subs, etc.
- Ultimate Team: NBDL, Internation, Olympic team logos, courts, & other assets. Perhaps even CBA, if attainable.
- Merge Dynasty & Rising Star while adding in online component. Think Madden CCM. Allows users to play any way they want while also competing with friends. Likely a long-term option once other/more modes are added in.
- Custom Arena Sounds: Would help truly get each arena sounding/feeling authentic.
cdj

Postby Andrew on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 am

Awesome list once again!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby 22cedric on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:41 am

NBA Live 15: Non Contact Foul Calls Issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnmS1ODf9Rg

Talking about the contact foul inconsistency tendencies with jumpshots at times in NBA Live 15.

NBA Live 15: Proper Ball & Player Physical Reaction Are Key

Showcasing some examples of some ball and player physics that need to be branched out upon going forward in the NBA Live series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoIK6hrNfC0
22cedric

Postby KingDonDaGod on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:53 am

cdj wrote:Some additional items I forgot or noticed while playing recently:

Improved Gameplay
- Ability to cut/drive quicker off screens. (Perhaps success tied to ratings.) Helps to avoid Mario running.
- On successful pump fakes, ability to move around defender. (Perhaps success tied to ratings.) Helps to avoid Mario running.
- Player Movement: When dribbling the ball, it is difficult to move one step forward. (Flick of left stick should get them one step closer, instead they move backwards. Makes it difficult to take the one step into range around the three-point arc.)
- Fouls on pump fakes: Defender who falls for pump fake should occasionally fall into/on shooter, fouling them.
- Offensive player/teammates should be able to quickly after catch/screen & roll/cut. They take extra steps, missing the window for a quick shot.
- Improved fast break & transition: Still not quite smooth or proper. (2K does this well.) On break/transition, shooters should sometimes spot up from the outside. Players way behind on break should stop/stay in backcourt to avoid pee-wee football game visual.
- Less steals: Too easy to steal the ball, even on Superstar difficulty.

Improved Animations
- More animations (& variation/results!) for everything. Seems to be only a handful (if not only one) animation for certain reactions. EX: Player falling back has legs go up in air. Some falls should see them fight to get back up quickly, perhaps slips on the attempt, etc.
- Celebration Animations: Following some baskets, celebration animation has player head down too far.

- Ability to make/set all individual defensive strategies/settings in pre-game.

Rising Star Improvements
- Scoring to become more difficult.
- Make accomplishments and privileges known to the gamer so he would keep playing.
- Endorsements, All-Star Weekend (if you qualify), FIBA tryouts (off-season), Training Camp (similar to LIVE 10) etc.

Improved Arenas
- Accurate arena ribbon board graphics. (Especially after victories.)

Improved Presentation & Commentary
- Game Stats & Post-game: Ability to see score by quarter (quarter by quarter score).
- T-shirts/unis on some/more bench players.
- More fan/crowd models, movement & variations. Currently too 'clean.' EX: Fans walking aisles, leaving/going to seats. Fans looking at phones. Models including kids, etc.
- 3D Court Projection Tech as used by NBA teams as part of pre-game.
- PG to C: The correct basketball format in showing lineups goes from PG to C. LIVE 15 has this backwards in pre-game lineup screen, in-game sub screen, and in LUT AH search menu, etc.
- Special ESPN music. (IE: Latin night music.) Could be user selected in pre-game or set to match uni selection, etc.
- More old/throwback uniforms; shoes & unis delivered in-game faster.

Improved Dynasty
- Ability to use 2D logos or use old logos (as in UT).
- Tribute Night: Incorporate Legends and have night where they are 'honored' in pre-game. A way to make games special in Dynasty.
- All Star Weekend (if added to the game)
- Realistic training camps and practices (like in LIVE 10, but better)
- NBA Combine, scouting reports

Ultimate Team
- Ability to set rotations in LUT (& all modes for that matter)
- Proper/authentic shoes and gear for all players. Big issue with Legends presently.
- Scoring to become more difficult.
- Make accomplishments and privileges known to the gamer so he would keep playing.

Other
- Scrimmage: More options. EX: Scoreboard, full game, partial game, subs, etc.
- Ultimate Team: NBDL, Internation, Olympic team logos, courts, & other assets. Perhaps even CBA, if attainable.
- Merge Dynasty & Rising Star while adding in online component. Think Madden CCM. Allows users to play any way they want while also competing with friends. Likely a long-term option once other/more modes are added in.
- Custom Arena Sounds: Would help truly get each arena sounding/feeling authentic.

- Bring Back "Freestyle Superstars" (seen LIVE 07), Improve Dynamic DNA (seen LIVE 09/10), Training Camp (seen 09/10) similar.
Thank You one (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) :D
KingDonDaGod

Postby Andrew on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:34 pm

Just a reminder that we're going to compile a Top 15-20 that covers the most common wishes to submit to the development team (along with the entire thread in general), so if you've got any more suggestions, bug reports, and so on, please post them ASAP!

Once again, the thread will also remain open after the Wishlist is officially submitted, so that we can continue putting ideas out there and discussing them.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:32 pm

Great point about cutting and driving. I think that "first step" or "quickness" needs to be a new rating. There were times where I'd pump fake or simply beat a defender using a triple threat but I'm just not able to get by them even with that advantage.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby mp3 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:29 am

EA really needs to look at its draft too, ideally we can create our own and share in Live 16 but if not please take better care in cap info.

For example in my dynasty looking at the draft players there were 5 players named "Latrell" in the 1st round and also a 6 foot 3 center and a 6 foot 1 power forward...
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby AntuanJ on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:21 am

1: Co-op Dynasty Mode:
Since live offline gameplay isn't the best(but it's still fun) they should think of ways to make offline play better.This is all me and my family does, we create players then put them on a team in dynasty mode so we can win a championship. It's super fun.
2.Create-A-Player/Edit Roster: PLEEEEAAASSSEEE BRING THIS BACK!!!
This was the only Reason I kept buying 2k, because you could create a player and put him on a roster with any other player of their choosing. If you guys bring this back , add an array of hairstyles, body types, signature abilities, and etc. I would love to have a James Harden beard in love 16, along with his crossovers. Also make it so we can make a lot of created people, let's say...5-6. I would also like to have my roster custom.For instance , I don't think lebron should be the highest rated in live next year, I think Westbrook should be, & I'm not even a Westbrook fanatic.
3.Shot Indicator: I understand you guys don't want to knock 2k, but you should really include a shot indicator like they have so you can know when to release your shot, and not just hope it goes in.
4.Create-A-Team: I really want this as well along with the rest of the live world. If this is implemented, in my opinion it would put you over the top, b/c I know you guys are doubling down on gameplay, and adding a created team mode, where you can compete for a title with your created team(s). If so you should add a lot of logos,jersey designs, and you can even let us create our own stadium, like madden did.
AntuanJ

Postby Andrew on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:44 am

In addition to my post above, a summary of my hopes for NBA Live 16: http://www.nba-live.com/the-friday-five ... a-live-16/
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby ThaLiveKing on Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:02 pm

This has to be done:

The way the players accelerate and gain speed has to be changed. These are athletes, players should be able to fly down the court in 2 seconds and get fast break points. It just seems players jog on fast breaks. A guy like Westbrook, Teague should be able to get that ball and just go, and be faster than everybody else, not charge for 2 seconds to gain speed, and then go. I know it's a video game, but man, mimic realism in that effect, even if it makes the game seem less sim. Westbrook ain't SIM.

Also I want better footplanting, and the ability for players to make hard/precise cuts on the court like they're wearing shoes

-----------------
ThaLiveKing

Postby AntuanJ on Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:56 am

RISING STAR: Include a face scan like other EA games do, and provide an abundance of customization options as well.
Such as:
1)A LOT of Hairstyles

2) A LOT of different faces

3)Headbands, sort of like live 10 had

4) Mouthpieces

5)Face masks(dark or clear), goggles,

6)Tattoo sleeves, A lot of options,

7) Nicknames

8) Shoe Creator, you guys have the best shows I ever saw in a video game, if you guys can let us make our shoes w/ live that would be just....*shakes head*

9)A better draft ... Period, the last one was boring. Make it more entertaining.

10)Signature everything, jump shot, crossover/dribbling moves, hairstyles,dunks, free throws,
pregame warmup,

11)ONLINE RISING STAR GAMEPLAY- This will be really BIG if you guys can make this happen, this is a must to compete with 2k

12)Signature skills like 2k has, for instance you could have one called "FireMan" when you're on a shooting or scoring streak or One called "Hand Up,Man down" when your player is able to make contested shots more than any other player can. Things like this make a game stand out.
AntuanJ

Postby AntuanJ on Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:03 am

SHOOT AROUND BEFORE GAMES: The shoot around before the game starts like live 10 did should definitely be back in my opinion, that was one of the best things about the game, it really was a great game
AntuanJ

Postby floque19 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:29 pm

Fix the legends. Ex. Karl Malone needs longer socks and wrist bands. They all wear same generic shoes...George Gervin is too jacked and too dark skin.
floque19

Postby itz OG DBOY on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:14 am

NBA Live 16 Wishlist
LUT
-no auto subs
-trade block
-sets(collections such as team sets with great rewards)
-ability to change players numbers( i dont want ppl wearing my trams retired numbers)
-WE NEED MJ
-New Card Types(Flash Back, Milestone, Throwback)
-Themed Legends( all-star, playoff, finals)
-Tournaments with coin and/or card rewards
-LUTHead needs to have every card in the game in the database with or without prices
-More options on how to search cards

GAMEPLAY
-More dunk animations
-Better post game

RISING STAR
-Ability to play with friends in the same league

DYNASTY
-Different celebrations after winning the chip, including back to back, and three peatl

EXTRAS
-Team Play
itz OG DBOY

Postby bigirishjay on Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:27 pm

1. Facial scan / more facial options for create a player.

2. Ability to use your created player on your LUT team.

3. Ability to gain experience points for your created player in LUT games.

4. Living legend cards for LUT. Meaning players that are still in the league, but maybe on the decline of their career. For instance an '08 Paul Pierce or Kobe in his prime, KG, Steve Nash, Vince Carter etc...

5. Set up the LUT market just like Madden Ultimate Team, with an option to trade etc...

6. Add option for legend coaches & arenas. The Boston Garden, Red Auerbach, etc...

7. Create a logo, create a jersey option.
bigirishjay

Postby Kese31594 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:31 pm

1. Improved Fluidity-players just too stiff. They dont move as well as a nba moves.

2. More passing animations - i see the same passing animation regardless of distance on floor. Not to mention that animation doesnt look realistic.

3. Improved player models - Every nba player is muscled up and ripped. Some have no muscle definition, some fat, some skinny...just give more attention. I see 2K is doing body scans..you guys should REALLY consider that!

4. Better Graphics...Face Scans look pretty good but players just look dull, better face emotions

5. Better Commentary - With ESPN crew it just has to be better. 2K feels like your watching a real game...live has just too many blank spots in its talking,
Kese31594

Postby SupaBluey on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:23 pm

Kevin wrote:I'll start.

1.) Allow us to edit rosters.
- Let's face it, some things like these are sometimes better when modified by a community member.

2.) A better MyCareer story line.
- Rising Star is too..... "vanilla".

3.) Create or Edit Draft Classes.

4.) Ability to choose specific plays for a player.

5.) Include face scan.
- Well, unless 2k owns that thing.

6.) In-depth look at lineups.
- I have had this in my mind for such a long time. Basically, it will allow us to create a group of 5 players to play on the court and we can name it as "Blowout" , "Rim Protection" , "Second Unit" , etc.. And we can just quick switch to it when we substitute players.

7.) More variety of dribble and post moves.
- Like they can add some cool new crossovers and behind the backs.

8.) ESPN ticker.

9.) ALL-STAR WEEKEND.

10.) More cut scenes.
- Show us the reaction of the fans when a player hits the game-winning shot or show us the reaction of the bench when a guy like Jordan posterizes somebody hard.

11.) Addition of D-League.
- This is, for me, a great idea specially when playing in Dynasty Mode. You can send a sucky player from your team to the D-League so that he can gain some confidence there and when you finally call him in, his attributes are slightly changed.

12.) Addition of FIBA Teams.
- Yep.

13.) Better team AI.
- I want them to capitalize on every mismatch, cut everytime there is an opening,or get open so I can pass them the ball.

14.) Better CPU AI execution.
- Slightly less broken plays; better recovery in defense.

15.) SLIDERS.
- UH-UH.

Great ideas and just to let you know that 2k doesn't own the face scan because EA did it first with Tiger Woods PGA tour girl about the final 3-4 years
SupaBluey

Postby Kese31594 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Continuing my list..

Better Jersey's - They just look weird and ugly

Better Physics - Collisions are weird when dribbling, it just has no rhythym or fluidity to it.

More Animations - more layups, dunks, passes, catches, rebounding, falls, charges.

Better A.I - players just have to be smarter. The ball sometimes just bounces away and nobody goes for it.

Better Graphics - Must have more detail with EVERY PLAYER!! Don't know if thats because you didn't get face scans for some but this must be improved

Smoother & more fluid gameplay - i know you guys hear this a lot but 2K gameplay is so smooth. If you guys had anything close you guys would have the best game out but this needs to be fixed!
Kese31594

Postby RappaSingaLover on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:59 am

My Top 10 Wishlist for the upcoming NBA Sim

1. 2k hired a couple of fans...I want to work as a fan consultant in-studio for EA for the upcoming NBA Live games. I feel im the most realistic fan and I know how difficult it is to process certain things in 1 year. Im patient and knowledgable.

2. Signature rebounding: Just like jumpshots and dribbling, players each rebound uniquely as well. Capture that.

3. Signature movement: Same as #2. Each player sprints, walks, cuts, moves, jump and stand differently. Capture that.

4. An "All" modifier like how LB/L1 is with bankshots and floaters. Let it modify EVERYTHING.
dunks to flashy dunks,
spins to half spins,
passes to pass fakes,
lead passes(make 15s alley oop button the lead pass/lob button) to alley oops,
steals to intentional fouls
Blocks to just jumping straight up
Take charges to flops
Dribbling to signature dribbling (yes switch it back so it can become a lot more responsive)
Switch defender to switch to second defender over. It will solve a countless number of problems

5. Rising Star improvements: Connected Career mode, Deeper customization like jumper, lean shots, fadeaway, layups, individual dunks...

6. Be able to lean in every direction like the old NBA Lives. To guide it in, avoid defenders, draw fouls. If you put in lean shots make sure the leg kicks out Like Dirk, Melo, Crawford does...

7. 200-300 signature shots added along with their lean animations.

8. Be able to practice in everymode. Dynasty, Rising Star, LUT.

9. Deeper rewards for dynasty mode. Have it like the old Maddens where you could change the Arena, ticket prices, jersey's, logos, etc.

10. Full-court ragdoll physics and ball trajectory. Physics during dribbling, jumpers, rebounds, running, cuts, floaters, box-outs, post ups, etc.

For my other wishlist follow this link and look for "RappaSingaLover"

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/ ... 13590.page
RappaSingaLover

Postby Andrew on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:22 am

Welcome to the NLSC Forum, new people! Thanks for your contributions to the Wishlist so far. :)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby 22cedric on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Have the appropriate penalties for defenders playing too close too quick offensive players. The offense needs to beat bad defenders from playing too closely and that needs to happen consistently in NBA Live 16. NBA Live 16 needs defensive contacts between fouls you can play defense one way and get whistled and you have no idea what you did wrong. I think a lot of that has to do what the lack of animations. If a guy is going to be playing tight we need to have those blow by animations because a guy was playing so tight and if a guy wants to get back into the play that might be how he commits a foul.

NBA Live 15: Non Contact Foul Calls Issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnmS1ODf9Rg
22cedric

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live 16