Phoniex Suns Jersey Texture

Talk about NBA 2K11 here.

Phoniex Suns Jersey Texture

Postby Cpt(K) on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:18 pm

I installed an update from this thread: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=92991&start=100

Essentially it updates the game to a more recent season, and I have one single problem. The Phoniex Suns Away Jersey appears blue - and not purple.

I'm not sure why this is happening or how to fix it . . . and I haven't had any other issues (except for the bobcats . . . remaining the bobcats - the rename to the hornets, jerseys, and courts have not been implemented yet).
Cpt(K)

Re: Phoniex Suns Jersey Texture

Postby levynagy on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Your ENB messes up the colors, it's all I can think of now. Actually it is pretty obvious from your first screen that it is better if you get rid of it. There are plenty other color schemes way better balanced out there. Another factor could be your PC color settings as it is a fact they influence shoe colors.

As for newer updates to 2K11 - or should I say the new 2014-15 season mod - follow my posts! :wink:
levynagy

Postby levynagy on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:24 am

Here's how PHX away jersey shows up in my game (the picture is taken from my 2014-15 mod where I applied 2K14 textures to faces and arms). Colors weren't changed because I use a "healthy" color scheme in my game & on my PC.

levynagy

Postby Cpt(K) on Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:50 pm

Oh okay I think you may be right - I'm going to remove the sweetfx and enb from my game and see how it works. Thank you for the helpful reply. :D

EDIT: Well I removed the sweetfx and enb configurations, but those weren't the problem - it may be something with my computer's own configuration - but what's odd is that shoes appear fine in purple - it's just the jersey that looks different. Which may be affected by one of the factors you stated earlier.
Cpt(K)

Postby levynagy on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Cpt(K) wrote:Oh okay I think you may be right - I'm going to remove the sweetfx and enb from my game and see how it works. Thank you for the helpful reply. :D

EDIT: Well I removed the sweetfx and enb configurations, but those weren't the problem - it may be something with my computer's own configuration - but what's odd is that shoes appear fine in purple - it's just the jersey that looks different. Which may be affected by one of the factors you stated earlier.

Hm, that is very strange. I never had that kind of problem with the jerseys. I hope you can find a solution though.
levynagy

Postby Cpt(K) on Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:39 am

Okay so now I'm just about completely convinced that the problem lies within the installation itself - having removed and then reapplied my own graphic enhancing configurations there is no difference in the jersey texture, which leads me to believe it may have been the procedure I used to install the mod - I think a fresh install may solve it. So I'm going to get to removing the game and then starting over with the mod.

I was just in game and as I said, purple colors on the shoes were fine . . . so the jersey has something else messing with it, and it could be a faulty texture path or whatever. Quick question. Where are the jerseys packed into?

EDIT: I can now confirm that the vanilla Suns away jersey appears fine, but the latest one just refuses to come up right . . . (I did not use any graphic enhancers after my fresh install). So back to troubleshooting . . .

I think if you can send me the specific file that contains the jersey (maybe somehow the archive I've downloaded is awry) then perhaps a simple overwrite may solve the issue.

EDIT 2: So I figured out the Sun's Jersey included in the file was uh026 (home) and ua026 (away), I'm gonna swap e'm with a different suns jersey to see what happens.

Screenshot:

I'm convinced that all I need is a different ua026 file to fix this problem.
Cpt(K)

Postby levynagy on Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:22 pm

This is not how the colors of 2K11 should look like especially after a fresh install. Look at your menu! That doesn't look good at all. And the crowd, and the floor on that court. It is all washed off. Seriously, I think your PC has some kind of graphical issue, could be your videocard (color settings). 2K is more demanding than NBA Live that's for sure! Maybe you should try 2K11 on low settings if this is on high...
levynagy

Postby Cpt(K) on Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:02 am

Oh those colors were altered after I slid my enb back in, originally it looked just like it did on my tower-rig (vanilla with correct default colors and lighting). My enb in particular I'm trying to adjust to make it look a bit better, but I assure you that it does not make purple blue . . . I already tried without it (after a fresh install). Everything is on maximum except anti-aliasing (with a solid frame rate of 60).
Cpt(K)

Postby levynagy on Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:13 am

I see...then I have no idea. Still, very strange ENB but if you like that's just fine. :mrgreen:
levynagy

Postby Cpt(K) on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:36 am

Oh that's okay, you've been a great help. Haha I often switch between a "pretty" enb and a more "accurate" representation of basketball. The one I'm currently using just makes things look like a cartoon almost, but I actually prefer it to the latter because the performance impact is negligible to nonexistent. (Y)

Ahem, could you shoot me a pm or something containing the latest ua026 file? That could be what was needed. Otherwise, thanks again. :D
Cpt(K)

Postby levynagy on Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:32 am

You were right with the weird colors for PHX away jersey. I stumbled upon the Chinese patch for the last season and it contains the exact crappy color for that particular jersey. Actually my jersey uses 2K14 textures and I remember now that patched it a long time ago and used it in my game eversince. But hey, the good news is that I will share the whole pack of jerseys from my 2014-15 mod project with you. :wink: Just take them all and find the ua026 file that you need inside. Here is the link :arrow: http://adf.ly/8685123/2014-15-jerseys Enjoy!
levynagy

Postby Cpt(K) on Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:25 am

Thank you very much! (Y) Best of luck with the mod too, it's one of the reasons I still play this game. :D
Cpt(K)

Postby levynagy on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:35 am

Cpt(K) wrote:Thank you very much! (Y) Best of luck with the mod too, it's one of the reasons I still play this game. :D

Cheers, I'll drink to that! :cool:
levynagy

Return to NBA 2K11