2K14 Next-Gen Mod Beta 2.0 Released -Updated Lots of Animations to 2k16's

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2K14 Next-Gen Mod Coming Soon

Postby bigh0rt on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:38 am

Devilish, upon release, can I use some of these files in the NCAA March Madness Live mod?
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Medevenx on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:42 am

Devilish wrote:Well i've imported much as i can,right now the audio is a big problem
things like players.bin,lines.bin etc i havent quite yet figured out how i can get them over i believe it has something to do with the files not being compatible sound wise,has anyone else extracted the audio files from the pc version?

Must be something with the audio file length as well. I understand. This animation patch is universally compatible right? Like you're not replacing anything with your own taste, just using 2K15's animations?
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Devilish on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:45 am

Medevenx wrote:
Devilish wrote:Well i've imported much as i can,right now the audio is a big problem
things like players.bin,lines.bin etc i havent quite yet figured out how i can get them over i believe it has something to do with the files not being compatible sound wise,has anyone else extracted the audio files from the pc version?

Must be something with the audio file length as well. I understand. This animation patch is universally compatible right? Like you're not replacing anything with your own taste, just using 2K15's animations?
Actually its not if you just simply place the iff files in the folder the game would crash,same with the audio i had to edit all these files myself :crazyeyes: crazy work but i got it done,i havent had any sleep last night!.
Another question i had was i keep seeing 3pt contest and dunk contest files in the games folder,but i dont see a game mode for that...Is it in the season mode?
~~~~~People down here need ice water..For more of my mods and junk visit here...! ~~~~~~
(Y) https://www.facebook.com/ICanModByDevilishNLSC/ (Y)
Devilish

Postby Devilish on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:56 am

bigh0rt wrote:Devilish, upon release, can I use some of these files in the NCAA March Madness Live mod?

Sorry man i thought i answered ya,but sure i dont mind just long as i receive credit for my work,also i was wanting to add the DLeague real teams and players with complete cyberfaces non of the lookalike stuff i think that is just so lazy,But that would be fine man i wouldnt mind
~~~~~People down here need ice water..For more of my mods and junk visit here...! ~~~~~~
Devilish

Postby bigh0rt on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:01 am

Of course credit would be granted, and if you're interested in making any NCAA faces, please by all means, I'd love to add them. Good luck as you continue this. (Y)
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby pelle1985 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:01 am

great work the animation, animation irving fantastic, a question you could import 2k15 global file headshape, hex pads etc.
pelle1985

Postby Devilish on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:05 am

pelle1985 wrote:great work the animation, animation irving fantastic, a question you could import 2k15 global file headshape, hex pads etc.

Well i've done the body models so to speak,but the headshapes are in the cyberface files and i havent found a tool to open them correctly i think the hair like under the arms and beards etc are all inside of the cyberfaces
Devilish

Postby dwadeflash03 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:15 am

Well done man! So were those blake griffin and westbrook dunk animations imported from 2k15 too? Do you think you can import all the new 360s, under the legs, off the backboard dunks from 2k15 too? :P
Last edited by dwadeflash03 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
dwadeflash03

Postby Devilish on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:16 am

dwadeflash03 wrote:Well done man! So were those blake griffin and westbrook dunk animations imported from 2k15 too? :shock: Do you think you can import all the new 360s, under the legs, off the backboard dunks from 2k15 too? :P

Im working on it i havent had a chance to see them yet tho
Devilish

Postby dwadeflash03 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:17 am

Devilish wrote:
dwadeflash03 wrote:Well done man! So were those blake griffin and westbrook dunk animations imported from 2k15 too? :shock: Do you think you can import all the new 360s, under the legs, off the backboard dunks from 2k15 too? :P

Im working on it i havent had a chance to see them yet tho

(Y) (Y)

Alright here is my big one: Do you think its remotely possible that you can perhaps import the better looking 3d audience from 2k15? :shock:
dwadeflash03

Postby Devilish on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:20 am

well once a better too becomes comes out from greg that might be possible but right now i've changed the original crowd to something similar in the video the crowd moves different dont they have anyone noticed that?
Devilish

Postby dwadeflash03 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:25 am

Devilish wrote:well once a better too becomes comes out from greg that might be possible but right now i've changed the original crowd to something similar in the video the crowd moves different dont they have anyone noticed that?

Sorta but do you think you can post a video of a close up on the crowd to show what movements are new? :applaud:
dwadeflash03

Postby Devilish on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:30 am

dwadeflash03 wrote:
Devilish wrote:well once a better too becomes comes out from greg that might be possible but right now i've changed the original crowd to something similar in the video the crowd moves different dont they have anyone noticed that?

Sorta but do you think you can post a video of a close up on the crowd to show what movements are new? :applaud:

Im not sure how much you can tell but these are all new files meaning a new crowd.iff
phpBB [video]
Devilish

Postby big-shot-ROB on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:51 am

Devilish wrote:
Jain Wallet wrote:I don't see any new animation, in fact i don't think animations apart from signature shots can be imported at all...

Well is this animation something your game does?
phpBB [video]

Dunks Via Blake Griffin Im sure he is doing new animation stuff guys right?? :wink:
phpBB [video]

Russell Westbrook not only seeing sigshots im seeing sig-dunks also guys what do you think,only westbrook does these i think!! :cheeky:
phpBB [video]

Yeah, this collision animation happened me twice last game at my career.

I didn't see even one dunk animation of blake griffin that i hadn't seen before in 2k13 or 2k14.

And neither of these westbrook's animation's are new.

I dont want to be rude also but for a guy that has been playing 2k since 2k10 and a lot, meaning that know a lot about this game, you'll have to truly make an effort because i can tell anyone that none of these animations are new. Not wanting to be rude anyway :D
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Postby Devilish on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:53 am

Jain Wallet wrote:
Devilish wrote:
Jain Wallet wrote:I don't see any new animation, in fact i don't think animations apart from signature shots can be imported at all...

phpBB [video]

Dunks Via Blake Griffin Im sure he is doing new animation stuff guys right?? :wink:
phpBB [video]

Russell Westbrook not only seeing sigshots im seeing sig-dunks also guys what do you think,only westbrook does these i think!! :cheeky:
phpBB [video]

I didn't see even one dunk animation of blake griffin that i hadn't seen before in 2k13 or 2k14.

I dont want to be rude also but for a guy that has been playing 2k since 2k10 and a lot, meaning that know a lot about this game, you'll have to truly make an effort because i can tell anyone that none of these animations are new. Not wanting to be rude anyway :D

Uhh ok you've seen them then anything else?
and btw im sure you've been playing 2K longer than everyone else here haha so where do you think im getting these animations from buddy?Just curious
Devilish

Postby big-shot-ROB on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:11 am

Devilish wrote:
Jain Wallet wrote:
Devilish wrote:

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Uhh ok you've seen them then anything else?
and btw im sure you've been playing 2K longer than everyone else here haha so where do you think im getting these animations from buddy?Just curious

All of these are just normal 2k14 animations. Maybe im blind but i dont have that feeling at all :wall:
big-shot-ROB

Postby Devilish on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:15 am

C'mon man before i even listen to you anymore go post over 100 times
You got 14 post how are you the only one in my thread saying you've seen everything
be real with yourself you think you've seen these before but its impossible that you have
you couldnt have (N) (N)
Devilish

Postby bigh0rt on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:18 am

We're all entitled to opinions regardless of tenure here or post count. He's being respectful, which is all anyone can ask. No need to let this devolve into flaming.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Devilish on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:30 am

bigh0rt wrote:We're all entitled to opinions regardless of tenure here or post count. He's being respectful, which is all anyone can ask. No need to let this devolve into flaming.

Im just pointing out the facts,he clearly said
If he cant tell then ok thats fine im trying to move on i can tell and others can obviously tell so what was that all about above ??Im just saying :roll:
Devilish

Postby big-shot-ROB on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:31 am

Maybe you could provide me the file, so i could try ingame with my hands and tell if i feel the game playis differently. Anyway i dont have any idea of how animations could be imported, bigh0rt maybe would remember some guy that imported signature shots from other 2k to 2k14 or 2k13 if im not wrong, but were only free throws sig. and i think was never released.
big-shot-ROB

Postby Devilish on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:37 am

Jain Wallet wrote:Maybe you could provide me the file, so i could try ingame with my hands and tell if i feel the game playis differently. Anyway i dont have any idea of how animations could be imported, bigh0rt maybe would remember some guy that imported signature shots from other 2k to 2k14 or 2k13 if im not wrong, but were only free throws sig. and i think was never released.

No i cant,if anything i'll let bigh0rt try them out,you've already said they arent new so your sold on it
im done with it and moving on.If you want you can continue to poke around my thread but im really not trying to hear that these aren't new.Like bigh0rt said its your opinion i dont need to make an effort just for your pleasure man sorry you can simply just wait till i release it,But being serious which 2K game were these guys doing hanging dunks like this? :|
Devilish

Postby big-shot-ROB on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:46 am

Devilish wrote:
Jain Wallet wrote:Maybe you could provide me the file, so i could try ingame with my hands and tell if i feel the game playis differently. Anyway i dont have any idea of how animations could be imported, bigh0rt maybe would remember some guy that imported signature shots from other 2k to 2k14 or 2k13 if im not wrong, but were only free throws sig. and i think was never released.

No i cant,if anything i'll let bigh0rt try them out,you've already said they arent new so your sold on it
im done with it and moving on.If you want you can continue to poke around my thread but im really not trying to hear that these aren't new.Like bigh0rt said its your opinion i dont need to make an effort just for your pleasure man sorry you can simply just wait till i release it,But being serious which 2K game were these guys doing hanging dunks like this? :|

So you can't? Haha okay, im not goint to continue answering these because this si turning into a kid's war and my intentions on this forums are far away from that, but I put in doubt your credibilty since your arguments are just words and when i open a door for real proves your answer is this one. It's over, ais bigh0rt said there's no need to turn this into flaming, we'll see how this project ends :wink: Good luck anyway! :D
big-shot-ROB

Postby Devilish on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:51 am

Jain Wallet wrote:
Devilish wrote:

So you can't? Haha okay, im not goint to continue answering these because this si turning into a kid's war and my intentions on this forums are far away from that, but I put in doubt your credibilty since your arguments are just words and when i open a door for real proves your answer is this one. It's over, ais bigh0rt said there's no need to turn this into flaming, we'll see how this project ends :wink: Good luck anyway! :D

Im not gonna send it to prove it to you bro just wait for the release
ask totalrebound i sent him a file i edited,its about how you ask and you basically asked after doubting and i'll have to show you effort HA!!ok brother im not mad at you but i dont have to send anything to prove its in my videos is all im saying no harm no foul :)
Devilish

Postby Devilish on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:58 am

Scrimmage game play
phpBB [video]

Derrick Rose Animations preview
phpBB [video]

D.Cousins Animations Previews
phpBB [video]

Rudy Gay Animations Previews
phpBB [video]

Ben Mclemore animations Previews
phpBB [video]
Devilish

Postby The Worm 91 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:06 pm

hey dude..can you also import iso crossover moves? like the shammgod?? and the others like net physics, play sets and other stuffs? :D
"I'm hungrier than those other guys out there.
Every REBOUND is a personal challenge."

The Worm 91

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding