Games you're playing right now, and my freetime's demise

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Re: Games you're playing right now, and my freetime's demise

Postby [Q] on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:18 pm

formx wrote:Loses to Qballer 7-0 as AFC Wimbledon vs Real Madrid

Wins against Qballer 3-0 as Schalke 04 vs Galatasary and Qballer rage quits. :lol:

Lol playing with 2 friends and one of them didn't like losing
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:05 pm

3 against 1 match and you guys were losing? That's even more pathetic than rage quitting.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Kevin on Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:40 am

Brawn Shadley wrote:3 against 1 match and you guys were losing? That's even more pathetic than rage quitting.
:lol: :lol:
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby el badman on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:46 am

Finished the first episodes for both Game Of Thrones and Tales From The Borderlands, which were both very solid (especially the second one): getting tired of the horrible gamepad controls and no-fun combat in South Park TSOT, so I'm thinking about quitting that one; a little bored with Watch Dogs, can't seem to really get into it, but that one I'll try to finish; and just started Far Cry 4, which looks absolutely stunning at max settings.
El Badmanator VI: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @3.7GHz, Nvidia GTX 3090 24GB; Acer Predator XB273K 4K 27"Monitor; Samsung NVMe EVO 970 1TB / Samsung EVO Pro 500GS SSD; Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite; T-Force RAM DDR4-4000 32GB RAM; EVGA G5 850W PSU; Corsair iCUE H100i CPU Liquid Cooler; Razer DeathAdder Chroma wireless gaming mouse; HyperX Cloud Flight S wireless headset; Logitech G560 speakers; Razer Black Widow v3 mechanical keyboard; PS5 Dualsense controller; Rosewill Cullinan V500 gaming case; Windows 10 Pro 64bit
el badman's bandcamp
el badman
Last of the Meheecans

Postby ThePointForward on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:14 am

I actually prefered gamepad for South Park, much more intuitive when using abilities (tbh, i couldn't even get past jewish basic training on keyboard).
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby [Q] on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:09 pm

KevinParker13 wrote:
Brawn Shadley wrote:3 against 1 match and you guys were losing? That's even more pathetic than rage quitting.
:lol: :lol:

Being the 1 is always a huge advantage because you always know what you are doing ,but it's difficult to play defense with 3 players because dudes are off screen and pulling defenders from the back line
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby formx on Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:32 pm

At least y'all won once. :lol:

PhatGeezer wrote:NovU, you're a fantasy bball hero to me and all but I don't know why whenever I see you post in this thread it reminds me of me checking my balls for bumps whenever I see those testicular cancer awareness ads on tv... Once I felt nothing unusual on it, I know everything will be fine...
formx

Postby Lamrock on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:21 am

I am a few games away from the playoffs in both myLeague and myCareer in 2K and have active games going in Far Cry 4 and inFamous Second Son but those games haven't been grabbing me much lately. I'm also about halfway through Dragon Age Inquisition. Gotta say the fetch quests have gotten to the point where playing feels like a bit of a chore.

So while I have most of the top games from last year and yet when I fire up my PS4, I usually just end up playing OlliOlli. That game is really hard but addicting.
Lamrock

Postby deihatein on Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:00 am

Replaying God of War 2 for the 4th time. Still good. I've just been noticing the ridiculous pace it has especially from the higher difficulty. GoW 1 from what I remember at least gives you some break from the action by having puzzles. GoW 3 has you walking a mile before you even get to the action.

"You've just fought a new enemy? You died like 5 times? Cool, once you get down from the ladder another new enemy type which is much harder than the last. You feel like you can take on anything after that? BOSS BATTLE!!"

I have not played it yet but it seems GoW: Ascension doesn't feel like a GoW even though from the gameplay that I have seen it has the typical GoW action. The bad reception that I've been reading from it isn't good news too.
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby Lamrock on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:18 am

OlliOlli 2 :bowdown:
Lamrock

Postby Patr1ck on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:38 am

Been playing Evolve with a couple of friends on Saturdays. If anyone plays and wants to join so we can get a foursome party going, let me know.

Got Battlefield Hardline as well. Been playing through the singleplayer story. So far it's pretty good. Going to get into the multiplayer once I finish the campaign.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Pdub wrote:Got Battlefield Hardline as well. Been playing through the singleplayer story. So far it's pretty good. Going to get into the multiplayer once I finish the campaign.

I'm doing the opposite. Might check out single player if I get tired of online. im a fan of Kelly hu and Benito Martinez
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Kenny on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:19 pm

Recently finished Heavy Rain (got it for 10 bucks at Big W) and Fallout New Vegas (second time). Now I'm kind of at a loss.

Might have another look at my collection to see what there is. Hope I don't have to resort to playing Duke Nukem Forever :lol:
Kenny
Thon Maker's Biggest Fan.
NLSC Team Member

Postby ThePointForward on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:36 pm

Qballer wrote:
Pdub wrote:Got Battlefield Hardline as well. Been playing through the singleplayer story. So far it's pretty good. Going to get into the multiplayer once I finish the campaign.

I'm doing the opposite. Might check out single player if I get tired of online. im a fan of Kelly hu and Benito Martinez

I would recommend playing single player 1 chapter per day. To get the most out of the TV series format - every time you close the game you'll get the "next on hardline" and next time you play singleplayer you'll see the "previously on hardline".
You really have to embrace the cop show thing to get the most out of it.

Also you'll get some battlepacks for finishing chapters and collecting evidence.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby [Q] on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:39 pm

Free battle packs? Bronze I'm assuming? I might do it for the free packs
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Patr1ck on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Bronze is what I have gotten, but I am only half way through.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby ThePointForward on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:47 pm

Go to your Battlelog Agent > Awards > Assignments section and you can see all the rewards.
For episodes 1 through 7 you'll get Bronze battlepack per episode. For episodes 8 and 9 you'll get Silver for each. And you'll get a Gold one for ep. 10 (the ending).
Plus you'll get a Silver battlepack for each case you'll solve (find all the evidence).

That's a total of
7 Bronze battlepacks
9 Silver battlepacks
1 Gold battlepack
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby Kevin on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:21 am

Playing The Forest and Dying Light. The Forest has a very bright future, I guarantee it.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby deihatein on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:49 pm

BINDING OF FUCKING ISSAC: REBIRTH. THAT IS ALL
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby el badman on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:44 am

Trying to finish as many missions as possible in Far Cry 4, started Alien: Isolation recently, playing episodes 2 of Tales From The Borderlands and Dreamfall Chapters, and about to play episode 3 of Game Of Thrones.
I'm trying to get mostly everything out of the way in order to prepare for The Witcher 3.
El Badmanator VI: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @3.7GHz, Nvidia GTX 3090 24GB; Acer Predator XB273K 4K 27"Monitor; Samsung NVMe EVO 970 1TB / Samsung EVO Pro 500GS SSD; Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite; T-Force RAM DDR4-4000 32GB RAM; EVGA G5 850W PSU; Corsair iCUE H100i CPU Liquid Cooler; Razer DeathAdder Chroma wireless gaming mouse; HyperX Cloud Flight S wireless headset; Logitech G560 speakers; Razer Black Widow v3 mechanical keyboard; PS5 Dualsense controller; Rosewill Cullinan V500 gaming case; Windows 10 Pro 64bit
el badman's bandcamp
el badman
Last of the Meheecans

Postby ThePointForward on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:11 am

Right now I'm playing Hardline and ocassionally CS:GO (usually end up being called hacker).
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby Cpt(K) on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:23 am

Sometimes I think these developers are sadistic bastards . . .

Cpt(K)

Postby Kevin on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:29 am

Cpt(K) wrote:Sometimes I think these developers are sadistic bastards . . .

[ Image ]
Is that Dark Souls?
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby Cpt(K) on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:38 pm

Bloodborne - very similar in many ways, though according to the big honcho (Miyazaki) - it's more of a Demon's Souls-esque title. Let's just say I'm having a hard time with cooperation - specifically with friends. That screenshot marks the 5th time I fell victim to going solo (shortly afterwards I conceded and another random hunter joined my game, in which he made short work of the boss).

Here's some footage of my gameplay. I encountered this boss for the first time a while ago (this video is my first and only encounter), I applied a bloodgem with special properties which allowed my attack damage to increase at a certain percentage when at full health - so I was spamming blood vials as I wasn't particularly powerful at that time.
phpBB [video]
Cpt(K)

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic