NBA Live 15 Bugs & Glitches Thread (Constructive Feedback ONLY)

Talk about NBA Live 15 here.

Re: NBA Live 15 Bugs & Glitches Thread (Constructive Feedback ONLY)

Postby Izzy Snow on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Bug description: Stuck in inbounds

Platform (PS4/Xbox One): X1

Game Mode: LUT

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: It was also random. I couldn't reproduce it. I actually shared this video with one of the devs as it is unlisted but I figured I'd share here in case anyone else has had the issue.

http://youtu.be/_U6HQD4a5sA
Izzy Snow

Postby Andrew on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:38 pm

Just a heads up, phpBB3 doesn't support HTML, but you can embed videos using the VIDEO tag (YOUTUBE will also work):

Code: Select all
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U6HQD4a5sA[/video]

Code: Select all
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U6HQD4a5sA[/youtube]
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:22 pm

ah yeah I got stuck on the inbound at the start of a quarter when I played against Andrew online. I had to call timeout to save possession. That's the only time that it's happened to me.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Patr1ck on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:39 pm

I've seen it happen and I actually waited and the cpu finally inbounded the ball after a few minutes.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Andrew on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:18 pm

Qballer wrote:ah yeah I got stuck on the inbound at the start of a quarter when I played against Andrew online. I had to call timeout to save possession. That's the only time that it's happened to me.

I was wondering what happened there. :lol:
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Izzy Snow on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:42 pm

Whoops! My bad about the video link. But yeah mine was stuck on the inbound for a few minutes also as I sat there waited then decided to record it to show the devs lol.
Izzy Snow

Postby ThaLiveKing on Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:27 am

Bug description: CPU scored twice in a row

Platform (PS4/Xbox One): X1

Game Mode: Can't Remember lol

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; All I know is that the CPU dunked the ball, and when I was supposed to inbound the ball, they picked it up and scored again. 4 straight points
ThaLiveKing

Postby Cpt(K) on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:08 pm

I've noticed a couple of bugs since this latest update.

Platform: PS4

Bug # 1
Game Mode: Rising Star
Bug: Ball handling CPU exhibiting strange decision making
Bug Description: The ball handler controlled by the CPU would back down against an opponent, but wouldn't make any progress. The shot clock would count down, and the ball handler would force up a shot - any attempts to retrieve the ball from the CPU-controlled ball handler such as mashing "X" (pass) were futile.
Replicate: It appears to happen randomly, or I cannot determine why it happened.

Bug # 2
Bug: Permanent and non Permanent Settings suddenly change
Bug Description: It appears that after the latest update was applied my rising star's settings for game simulation length was changed from 12 minutes (96ppg) to 1 or 2 minutes (16ppg), and Playoff series length was (permanently) changed from maximum 7 games to 1 game.
Replicate: I could probably replicate this as I have 3 other saves before the update was applied.

Bug # 3
Bug: Player cannot perform higher tier dribbles
Bug Description: I decided to try out a big man, but made his style "stretch four" and eventually increased his dribble rating to around 83 or 85 (relatively high for a big man), however, he was stuck with the basic single left to right or right to left dribble, and couldn't perform any signature dribbles. He could spin though.
Replicate: Creating a new PF with the stretch four style will likely yield the same results. I first tried a 6'9" 265 PF, and then a 6'9" 240 PF - both were restricted to a very narrow (the exact same actually) dribble package.
Cpt(K)

Postby chrisplay21 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:08 am

shot from behind goal glitch
Last edited by chrisplay21 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
chrisplay21

Postby Andrew on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:11 am

This is a bug report thread, not a Wishlist thread.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:51 am

Not really a bug, but pending subs don't happen on and-1s. subs usually occur in the game after the first ft if you have 2 or after the 2nd if you have 3, but if you have one it does not happen before the first free throw
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby leepersc on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Bug description: When simulating games teams score anywhere from 400 pts to 900+ pts. League leader board shows ridiculous numbers. Ex. PPG leader averaged 3,098 points per game. Rebound leaders average 1000+ boards per game. etc.

Platform: PS4

Specific steps to reproduce the bug: Unlnown cause for bug, have been unable to replicate with other Rising Star modes.
leepersc

Postby jordan-mason17 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Hey Everyone,[b]I recently purchased an XBOX one and one of the first games I got was NBA Live 15, I'm really enjoying it at the moment but when playing rising star I have ran into a very frustrating glitch/bug, when a player goes to the free throw line the game will get stuck in an animation of the player taking the free throw waiting for the officals to pass the player in the ball, this is frustrating as it forces me to quit the match and do it again and that really puts me off playing a game that I really do enjoy playing, is there anything I can do to stop this happening or are we waiting for a fix already?[/b]
jordan-mason17

Postby Venoms on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:16 am

(Playing Exhibition)
one more i notice also.......when the player get the 6 foul,..he still in the floor.....once u time out.,....that the time they get off the floor.... :? i :? hope they fix it... :roll:
Venoms

Postby jasonkash2002 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:37 am

Bug description: Substitutions doesn't work

Platform (PS4/Xbox One): xbox1

Game Mode: Dynasty mode

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: I turned off auto subs but kept fatigue on. I substituted accordingly but the CPU didn't substitute at all. Naturally I switched auto subs on and begrudgingly let the CPU makes substitutions for me. It worked and also made subs for the CPU. However at first I was able to modify the decisions the computer made and override with my own substitutions. Now even this doesn't work. I turned off auto subs and still couldn't make any substitutions.
jasonkash2002

Postby Andrew on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:43 am

Yeah, that's an unfortunate one; the auto subs setting seems to apply to the CPU, as well. Barring another patch, the only workaround is to keep autosubs on, and just override them.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby jasonkash2002 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:46 am

Unfortunately I can't override the substitutions anymore either. Hopefully they come out with a patch that fixes this!
jasonkash2002

Postby Andrew on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:25 am

Really? You should be able to just make your own substitutions ahead of any automated ones taking place, or make your own substitutions shortly after the automatic ones are made.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby jasonkash2002 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:00 pm

Nope midway through the first quarter of my dynasty game vs the pistons it stopped working and hasn't ever since. I make the changes and hit yes when it asks if I'm sure I want to do so. Then when I check immediately after the changes that I made are gone.
jasonkash2002

Postby Andrew on Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:35 pm

I'll have to check into that, I've yet to encounter anything similar.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Beavis_5000 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:44 pm

I don't even know where to start when describing this glitch/bug but here it goes. This is on Head 2 Head btw.

It has to do with defensive match ups. My last game is a perfect example of this glitch.

I just played the Suns and I had the Cavs. In the match up screen I seen the dude put Gerald Green at point (I immediately knew from past experiences that this game might be trouble, I would almost call what I am about to describe an exploit).

Seems like an easy fix to just go to defensive match ups but its not. Basically Defensive match ups does not work right most of the time. Or maybe I am just using it wrong.

So the game begins and I of course immediately switch my defensive match ups because if not Kyrie Irving is going to get scored on. So all works out fine until the guy I am playing moves Green off the point. From here defensive match ups go to sht. Lebron doesn't stick with Green but he guards the point guard. Several scenarios can play out from this point but lets just say defensive match ups are all messed up.

To try to explain more about what I am getting at..... At one point I had Lebron guarding Bledsoe (Had him on Green in Defensive match ups) and Kyrie guarding Green (had Kyrie on Bledsoe in defensive match ups) and for the life of me I could not get them switched.

I would almost consider what these people do more of an exploit because I feel like they know how to exploit the way defensive match ups work to create these scenarios. In real life Lebron is on Green no matter what. You don't switch match ups just because Green switches from SF to PG.

Please get this out of Live 15 and if not get it out of Live 16.

I wont lie I lost this game. I feel like there are many things I could have done different to win but that is not the point. I could have called out double teams and etc but I never really felt the need to because I didn't feel that threatened because this dude had the Suns and not a team like the Clippers or etc.. Hats off to him he was a good player and pulled off the win. But if a similar player comes in with a top team and ready to play that means big trouble if they do something like this. My main challenge in this game should not be figuring out how to get Lebron to just simply guard Green.

I know this could be summed up as just a glitch but I feel I have seen this glitch enough to know when someone is actually exploiting it and when it happens and the person has no idea what is going on.
Beavis_5000

Postby Izzy Snow on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:27 am

[b] Rising Star Freezing Issue

[b] Xbox One

[b] Rising Star

[b] Twice it happened within an hour. Playing my 4th game in Rising Star. Game freezes whenever cpu went to free throw line & it goes to cut scene. First time it happened I was on my way to a triple double. Replayed the same game, and it happened again. Made a video and link is below (probably posted incorrectly so sorry).

http://youtu.be/4icTJl_Khh8
Izzy Snow

Postby Phreak50 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:14 pm

MAJOR bug report:

Since the recent roster update, we can no longer change starting lineups before a game. It goes into the sub menu as always, allows you to make your swaps but gives no option to confirm/save them and you can do nothing but exit out and use the default lineup.

Please don't let the game be forgotten about now that the last roster patch has been added. We don't want another 'double pass' bug that ruined last year.
Phreak50

Postby mp3 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:43 am

On noticed this too on ps4....
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Andrew on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:54 am

Happening for me too, on PS4.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live 15