Bugs & Glitches Reporting Thread

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

Re: Bugs & Glitches Reporting Thread

Postby TC#10 on Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:47 am

For the hair problem, I think you have to set the Shader setting to HIGH that's what I did and now I can see the fuzz hair properly on the heads and beards of players.
Official NBA 2K9 PC Version Appreciation Thread: http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197649
TC NBA 2K9 PRO Gameplay Sliders for the PC Thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forums/n ... rs-pc.html
Ways to make CPU Superstars & PGs to be more Dominant: viewtopic.php?f=86&t=63361
TC#10

Postby jmmontoro on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:08 am

Bug description: The game doesn't prevent Windows inactivity.

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC

Game Mode: Any

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: If Windows has a defined inactivity time before entering sleep mode it will go unless there's any input from the keyboard or mouse. The screen will turn off and when resumed the game will be minimized.
jmmontoro

Postby TBM on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:13 am

deluxxe wrote:
columbusbobby23 wrote:Bug description: Account Expired

Game Mode: Main Game

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Email verification link in email didn't work (Kept timing out). The game worked fine for 2 days and this morning when I started it up it says my account is expired. I logged in to my account on the 2K website and tried the email verification then and it said account was already verified. I then read the faq and it said if you are using the same email from previous 2K games, you do not need to verify your email. So it turns out I didn't even need to verify, yet game still says my account is expired. Submitted tickets to 2K and Steam this morning with no reply. :shock: :? :cry: :x :evil: :twisted: :facepalm2: (N)

i have this problem also. I'm limited to offline quick games and have to go through the stupid account setup every time i launch the game. :x :x

This one has a fix.

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=96729
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TheBlackNerdyGamer on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:00 am

This happened to me twice when I fired up the game on PS4 to try to run a quick game.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheBlackNerdyGamer

Postby Cydone on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:16 am

-scarface- wrote:Bug description: Screens turns black when mouse is not moving

Game Mode: Any

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; Screen turns black after few minutes while I am playing, when I move the mouse it goes back on, pretty annoying.
It's just like when you leave your pc with screen on, after few minutes it turns off, the same happens when I am playing the game.

Go to your power options. In there, there will be a setting saying "Change when computer sleeps" on the left. Click that and change both to never.
Cydone

Postby Phreak50 on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:20 am

Bug description: Deformed arms and clipping

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC (Likely every platform)

Game Mode: All modes

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Run at full speed and fake pass. 100% of the time this bug will happen. It has to be the animation where you are running so fast that the fake pass causes your player to lose the ball. Every time his arm goes nuts like this...

Phreak50

Postby Kevin on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:31 pm

Phreak50 wrote:Bug description: Deformed arms and clipping

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC (Likely every platform)

Game Mode: All modes

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Run at full speed and fake pass. 100% of the time this bug will happen. It has to be the animation where you are running so fast that the fake pass causes your player to lose the ball. Every time his arm goes nuts like this...

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
oh god, the horror :lol:
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby PoundedChicken on Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Bug description: Black Arms

Game Mode: MyCareer (so far)

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Create a MyPlayer, start a MyCareer mode. Exit MyCareer mode. Completely redo/edit MyPlayer (from one of the face presets). Load MyCareer again. Player looks fine in practice gym. Play next game, player will have black arms/torso.

nba2k15_2014_10_10_15_36_36_034.jpg

Updated
I've deleted the original MyCareer and started a new one. After modifying the MyPlayer slightly, I now get white or black Mannequin head and sometimes black arms too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PoundedChicken on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PoundedChicken

Postby PoundedChicken on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Bug description: Plus Minus +/- stats totally out.

Game Mode: MyCareer only (where MyPlayer is not a starter)

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Normal MyCareer Game. Go into Box Score, +/- stats not in the realm of possibility. Below screenshot is from a game where POR is leading 61-45.

At game end. Damien Lillard was apparently Plus-121 when final score was 80-59.
PoundedChicken

Postby MCP on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:25 pm

BUG SPECIFICATION: good optimitzation of the game 2K, this game is UNPLAYABLE FOR PC!!! My pc has all the RECOMMENDED SETTINGS that you drop but now I realise that i can't even play it in LOW SO FUCKING LOW SETTINGS, even if the game looks like the mobile version. IM out of this shit, i've already unistalled this game and the funny thing is i CANT get my fuckin* MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!! 50$ for this shit? say what 2K? U SUCK waiting 1 year and preordering the gme when i saw i got all the reccomended specs? JAJAJAJ U SUCK 2K GO HOME NOW SERIOUSLY THIS GAME IS UNPLAYYABLE IF YOU DONT HAVE A SUPER-PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My specs if you are interested:

8GB RAM
i5 2600 3.6 GHz
GeForce 670 2 GB
more than 700 gb of free space
nrearly nothing installed on the pc

AD IS UNPLAYABLEEEE AJAJAJAJJAJA U SUCK IM OUT OF THIS SHIT :bowdown: (N)

sorry for the rage, im so pissed for this shit.
MCP

Postby Kevin on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:27 am

good bye, kiddo. You want to play basketball without lag?

Go out >> Make Friends >> Play real Basketball.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby kristian1229 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:05 am

Bug description: Missing Overlay

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One):PC

Game Mode:Any

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen:Everytime the commentator talks about top players/team statistics, an overlay was always there. But on 2K15, it is missing.
kristian1229

Postby MCP on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:52 am

KevinParker13 wrote:good bye, kiddo. You want to play basketball without lag?

I play real basketball and probably im 10 times better than you, and if you advise me let me advise you. Stop modding and being a nerd and go outside you bedroom, even you dont believe it, theres life outhere... :D
MCP

Postby formx on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:07 am

MCP wrote:
KevinParker13 wrote:good bye, kiddo. You want to play basketball without lag?

I play real basketball and probably im 10 times better than you, and if you advise me let me advise you. Stop modding and being a nerd and go outside you bedroom, even you dont believe it, theres life outhere... :D

My dad can beat up your dad! :evil:

PhatGeezer wrote:NovU, you're a fantasy bball hero to me and all but I don't know why whenever I see you post in this thread it reminds me of me checking my balls for bumps whenever I see those testicular cancer awareness ads on tv... Once I felt nothing unusual on it, I know everything will be fine...
formx

Postby -scarface- on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:15 am

Bug description: Lakers v neck jersey bug

Game Mode: Quick Game

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Simply use Lakers black v neck jersey and you might see this black "heart" on players neck(only shows up during replays and cutscenes)

Visit my 2K15, 2K14, 2K10 threads, Image to my Youtube channel

Any donations are welcome to inspire me make more mods.
-scarface-
The new Tony Montana

Postby Cyber007x on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:16 am

Bug description: gamepad (xbox350 wirleless controller) does not work in Quick online play

Game Mode: Quick Online Play

Select Quick online play and once a connected, gamepad no longer works. it works fine with everything else just online play wont register
Cyber007x

Postby JJPooh on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:47 am

Bug description: Keyboard controls messed up

Game Mode: MyPark

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen
: When in MyPark (online) all keyboard controls are messed up. For example you can take charge with both Esc and Num1 or you can change cams with both Left arrow and Num6, you can't dribble, can only shoot with Num2, could not find turbo or icon passing...etc. When in any offline mode no problem with controls whatsoever. Very frustrating and nearly unplayable. :?
JJPooh

Postby IsoJo on Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:28 am

Bug description: Choose Jump Shot Form and Jump Shot Base Bug

Game Mode: Roster Customization

Specific steps to reproduce the bug: When i want to change jump shot base or jump shot form for any player in roster i have this - all I see is the same recurring form of jump shot, and so I can not view all forms or shot base, same shot form repeat again and again.
IsoJo

Postby Pabig93 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:00 am

Bug description:
Game does not start

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One):
PC

Game Mode:
None

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen:

Hi guys,
I am having a huge problem with NBA 2K15. I am clicking play on Steam but the NBA2K15.exe stops just after it starts.
Can't be a problem with my PC because I am well in the recommended specs.
ATI Radeon R9 270X Intel i7 4x3,4 GHz 6 GB RAM
I have already let Steam check the game files and they were okay.
Pabig93

Postby Kevin on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:05 am

Ok, I got too desperate to post this.

Bug description:
Sweat on players not showing

PC

Game Mode:
Quick Game (Probably ever game mode)

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen:
I still don't know what the hell I did to the configuration. I turned all of the settings to High except the Crowd and the Shader Cache but I still don't see the sweat on the players, even the black players doesn't have sweat on their arms.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby zyh940111 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:39 am

Bug description: No CPU vs CPU Mode

Game Mode: MyGM

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Just can't do it. Can't change sides in Game (MyGM) either. I like watching simgames.
zyh940111

Postby BLYFACTOR on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Bug description:Keyboard Not usable to type words

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One):PC

Game Mode:Typing in words in keyboard windows

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen:I cannot use my own keyboard to type out names or use shift. I have to either use my controller or the arrow keys to select letters.
Or Individually click each letter I want with my mouse.
I found this frustrating early on.
BLYFACTOR

Postby Realag24 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:19 pm

[b]Bug description: Nba Today not updating has 10-6-14

[b]Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC

[b]Game Mode: Nba Today

[b]Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen

Nba Today has 4 games available from October 6 14.
Realag24

Postby ThePointForward on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:24 pm

Bug description: Weird fouls on higher difficulties

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC (probably all)

Game Mode: MyCareer (probably all with adjustable difficulty)

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: While playing on HoF difficulty I encountered several weird fouls - for example over the back when I was in fact in front of the guy, charge when I was passing out of standing post position, ...
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby -scarface- on Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:04 pm

KevinParker13 wrote:Ok, I got too desperate to post this.

Bug description:
Sweat on players not showing

PC

Game Mode:
Quick Game (Probably ever game mode)

I still don't know what the hell I did to the configuration. I turned all of the settings to High except the Crowd and the Shader Cache but I still don't see the sweat on the players, even the black players doesn't have sweat on their arms.

I got the same problem... once you mess around with settings there are things you can not turn on again(Thanks to 2K), but there is a workaround, simply delete your cfg file and run the game, it will generate new one with all settings on high. sweat will be there again
Visit my 2K15, 2K14, 2K10 threads, Image to my Youtube channel

Any donations are welcome to inspire me make more mods.
-scarface-
The new Tony Montana

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K15